LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Wipes

What's your favorite cleansing wipes for diaper change time?

Mine are the Huggies "refreshing" wipes. Lightly scented, thick wipes. I like the scent because it's natural not perfumy and unscented wipes smell like the chemicals in them.

81OnWmiZThS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

What's your favorite cleansing wipes for diaper change time?

Mine are the Huggies "refreshing" wipes. Lightly scented, thick wipes. I like the scent because it's natural not perfumy and unscented wipes smell like the chemicals in them.

81OnWmiZThS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

@DailyDi

I like my Northshore Wipes, as they are refreshing without being too perfumey.  As a daily wipe, I use Prevail Adult Washcloths, 96 count, as they can clean me up pretty fast.  I keep the NS Wipes in my incon bag, so I always will have good ones, and I have a pack of 96 prevails in there in case I need them during a change ;)

Brian

1 minute ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I like my Northshore Wipes, as they are refreshing without being too perfumey.  As a daily wipe, I use Prevail Adult Washcloths, 96 count, as they can clean me up pretty fast.  I keep the NS Wipes in my incon bag, so I always will have good ones, and I have a pack of 96 prevails in there in case I need them during a change ;)

Brian

The Northshore wipes are nice!

• Like 1

I should work on a "BabyDoll" wipe, except that such would always be uncomfortably cold. The best would probably be washcloth that is put in warm water and used to rince off the wet then rinsed off and then wetted with warm water and a weak solution of the BabyDoll Bubble Bath carried in a separate bottle and rinsed again and, in a diaper bag, carried in a waterproof pouch. The BabyDoll cleaner would be about a 1 BabyDolll Bubble Batho, described in my blog, 6 mix with water in a squeeze bottle

Northshore....they are large, do a good job with clean up, not heavily perfumed, and....did I mention they are large....? Much nicer than the kids wipes.

CVS also has  'large' wipes in the adult incontinence section, I keep forgetting to stop in to get more. But I have the northshore ones, so what else do I need??? ?

With those Huggies wipes with Cucumber and Green Tea, you can at least eat them if you run out of food!  Actually, I really don't use wipes because I mostly wear a couple days a week for maybe 3 hours early morning when I get up on days I don't have to work.  I put on a lower end diaper around 6am, spend some time here on the diaper sites and chat, then around 9am I take off the wet diaper and shower, dressing normally in undies and clothes.  Saturdays when I don't work and have the house to myself I do the same, but around 11am I'll put another diaper on for maybe 4 or 5 hours, then remove it and shower.  No wipes.  I am about to start my solo vacation trip in about an hour and the plan is to be in diapers the whole time except overnight when I'm sleeping.  While I may shower in between diaper changes at the motel, I do have a sample pack of 10 wipes I got from Northshore with an order.  This will give me an opportunity to use them.

Can't say I have a favorite. I have a least favorite though...the Amazon brand sensitive ones. They work fine as far as cleaning up, the smell is nothing to write home about but pleasant enough...but clearly they aren't sensitive enough cuz they cause some burning on the girl bits. Yikes. After ordering I read some reviews that said the same thing. 

UK unscented Huggies wipes are great for (literally) everything because they are strong, but can be ripped in to several pieces to save on wipes.

Plus they come in boxes of 18, so we always have spares (there is a pack in quite literally every room of the house as well as our bags).

The only downside is that they recently changed how they open. The new sideways seal is not as good as the previous front facing one, or the clasp that US Huggies have.

huggie.jpg

It's been a long time since I've used actual baby wipes. I normally use the adult size disposable wash clothes, but if I had to choose one I would probably go with pampers wipes because they've always been genuinely bigger than Huggies wipes and I think the scent is better too.? So I would definitely go with the scented pampers wipes. I think they're thicker too but I'm not sure.? But in a perfect world I would have my own wipes designed especially to my liking. And they would be big, thick, and scented to smell like a baby diaper. They would be so big and so thick that whenever I got a diapie change from Daddy, the baby wipes would engulf my little baby butt, making sure to get all of the poopie off with as few wipes as possible and it would make my little baby bottom smell like a diaper. Making every diaper change feel so good and wonderful.?☺️??????❤️??

• Like 1