LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many do you have?

Probably about 15, and I'm in one all day every day.  Not now though, as I've just got up.  Just now I'm in terry nappy, plastic pants and my Harry Potter dressing gown.  I'll go up and get dressed when I've finished my mug of tea.

• Like 1

How many? Maybe a dozen. That's just the ABDL ones. I've a bunch of cami-bodysuits which are effectively onesies too, which I wear to work or in public. Otherwise I wear an ABDL onesie every night to keep things in place.

• Like 2

That depends on what kind of onesie we're talking about. For onesie pajamas, I only have one, and, unexpectedly, my wife bought it for me not long after I started wearing diapers openly. It's a sober grey affair, although it does have a bum hatch that's kind of cute. It remains the only thing related to this "lifestyle" that she's ever bought me, other than staples like baby powder, wipes and diaper cream that are on the shopping list for whoever goes to the pharmacy or the superstore. I'll probably get myself another pajama onesie or two at some point, but I don't generally sleep in pajamas, so they're really only for lounging around in after the kids have gone to bed. I'm a diaper-and-t-shirt sleeper. 

Diaper shirt onesies, on the other hand, have changed my life. "Snap-T's", as they're also sometimes called - basically a t-shirt with a snap crotch - allowed me to "graduate" to wearing real, ABDL diapers all the time, in public, rather than anonymous white cloth-backed medical diapers, because I no longer had to obsessively tuck my shirts in and tug my pants up. Whereas the waistband of a Prevail 360 pretty much looks like white cotton, the waistband of a Rearz Lil' Monster is unmistakably that of a diaper, and they also rise quite a bit higher. 

Onesies have allowed me to wear a diaper while working on a car with a buddy, or installing flooring, roofing, helping friends build sheds, etc, and once gyms reopen, they are part of my plan to be able to wear diapers to martial arts classes. Pre-pandemic, the one place I didn't always wear a diaper to was the gym. However, I haven't owned any underwear other than diapers since the fall of 2020, and since I don't plan to go back, onesies are a key part of my plan to manage living in diapers. I own about 12 of them and will probably buy more then next time Rearz puts them on sale. I tend to favour black, because printed diapers can show though the white ones. 

• Like 1

How many onesies do you have?  16

How often do you get to wear them?  Every night and sometimes I wear the Polo type or the plain solids during the day.

I’ve been collecting these for over a decade, maybe getting one or two a year.  Quite a few are from Baby Pants.  Love my ABUniverse onesies and have to say Monica at Dependeco does a magnificent job with custom sizing.   The fleece Camo only gets worn during the winter as it's very warm.

Onesie comp.JPG

• Like 1

I think I have about 4 or 5.? One's white. Which I love because white's my favorite color and makes me feel most like a baby!??? And the rest of them are various solid colors like Red, blue, orange, yellow and green. Overall I'm very happy with them!☺️??

• Like 1

I have four. I wear Onesies in the summer weather (even with air conditioning). When it's cooler, I wear shortie PJs and in the winter I wear blanket sleepers.

• Like 1

4 polo-style onesies, 2 t-shirt, and one short-sleeve hoodie one.

I generally wear one of the polo or the all-black t-shirt when I have to be out, since I'm 24/7, and I wear whichever is handy at home most days.

• Like 1

I havent counted, but maybe 10 (ish?).  I got 3 or 4 plain from Kins. one ABU, 2 Bear Hugz, and 2 from ODU. I have a few I packed away because they're a size too small right now, but I'm hoping to lose some more weight yet. 

I dont wear much...  I may pull one out, but find myself saying "I'll save it for tomorrow".  One thing I do hate is generating more laundry to wash, so I'd rather it be a day where I can just start out first thing and wear all day.  Cold or rainy weather is good for that.

• Like 1

Just ordered 3 more from ABU.  Got a different size from my last one. First one was 3XL - it fits OK, but I got 2XL-Tall this time.  They're actually 1" longer than a 3XL, so should fit just fine.   Now I'll have 2 Little Paws onesies! (the other 2 are plain colors).

• Thanks 1

4, 2 That are slightly oversized from before ABU had a "Less" tall version (A plain White one and a Blue one), The other 2 are from after they made one in the same size that fit properly (Another White one and a Little Pawz print one).

Right now I only have 2, but I have a new one coming in the mail.  One is a pink one with lady bugs another is all white with red letters saying I Heart Mommy and the one in the mail is a blue one with a teddy bear that says baby boy.  Id like to wear them more.  Right now its about once a month when we can have fun dress up time.