LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I want exactly that and I want it now.

Or a good therapist.

Currently probably both.

Doesn't matter. It was a wonderful and beautiful chapter, your work gets better, more brilliant and just all so good every time you read it.

Saaaaaameeeee

Chapter 28: Conjuration

“I think I can safely say, sweetheart... you’re a special little girl in more ways than one.” Rose said, squeezing my hand.

I held onto her as we walked back to her cottage. I didn’t want to let go of her because I felt more vulnerable and emotionally exhausted than I had ever felt. I needed her right now. And she was the only person I trusted this much.

But at the same time I felt... happy. Happy that we had done it. Happy that we had figured out what caused my abilities to be so powerful. Happy that I got to do all this with her.

“Now, let’s get you home, snuggled up in Mummy’s arms and we can discuss this. That okay with you baby?”

I was still non-verbal at this point, so I just nodded my head and smiled, clinging onto her arm.

I stood in the nursery, in the same outfit I was wearing during the test, as Rose shuffled the crib a bit and got it cosy and comfy. Sitting down in the crib, leaning against the back of it, she looked up at me and smiled. Examining my whole body, she tutted and shook her head.

“Let’s fix that shall we?”

She waved her hand and my outfit was gone, replaced by the exact same outfit I was wearing before the test.

Including the soggy nappy.

It was like it was frozen in time whilst it was gone, as it wasn’t cold.

Looking up, I saw she had cast a similar spell on herself, but instead of returning to the outfit she was wearing earlier, she was in a comfortable looking blouse and a smart skirt.

“Much better. We’ll get you changed soon sweetpea. For now, come over here and get snuggled up.”

I nodded my head again and crawled on top of the crib mattress, rolling over so I was in her arms looking up at her beautiful face.

“How are you feeling poppet?” she asked, softly.

I shrugged.

“Still feeling fragile?” her voice soothed me.

I nodded.

“I know what will help...”

She undid the blouse she was now wearing, exposing her breast that appeared to be leaking.

And without hesitation, I wrapped my mouth around her nipple and latched on, happily suckling. And as the warm milk flowed, I settled and felt my old self returning.

Part of me still couldn’t believe I was doing this. I mean all this baby stuff, but especially nursing from my new girlfriend. But at the same time, that same part of me had never been happier. At this point I didn’t care what others thought of me. I didn’t care about wanting to be popular and powerful. I didn’t care about the council or all the expectations forced on me. Right now, nursing from Mummy, the only things going through my head were how soggy my nappy was, how yummy this milk was, and how much I love my Mummy.

“All better now sweetpea?” Rose asked, buttoning her blouse up again.

“Yes Mummy... fank yoo.” I said in my littlest voice.

“There she is! There’s my little babygirl!”

I blushed and nuzzled into her chest.

“How you feeling now babycakes?”

“Better. Fank yoo. Still a bit fragile, buh mostly back to my normal self.”

“Good. Are you ready to talk about everything that happened baby?”

I nodded.

“Well, as I expected, you have an emotional affinity. That means when you feel an extreme emotion, certain spells will be more or less powerful depending on the emotion felt. If you’re angry, your offensive spells improve but your defensive spells weaken. If you feel fear, your defensive spells strengthen, but your offensive spells weaken. If you feel sadness, you... well you don’t seem to benefit at all, or at least I didn’t see any indication of any boost to any spells. It does however weaken you as a whole, so be careful babygirl. And happiness makes your augmentation spells stronger, whilst also providing a small boost to everything else. There are no apparent drawbacks to that emotion, at least it seems that way.”

“Wha... what about other emotions?”

“Well they are the main ones. My tutor didn’t tell me much, but I assume other emotions, if felt strongly enough, may affect your spells negatively or positively. I do have one more theory though, and I’d like to test it.”

My heart started pounding.

I didn’t know if I could deal with any more strong emotions.

“Shhhh babygirl...” Rose stroked my face, slowing my heart down, until it returned to its normal pace. “I have a theory that I think will make you special compared to the other emotional affinity holders.”

“Huh?”

“Your little side.”

“My little side? What about it? It’s not an emotion?”

“It’s not a typical emotion, but it’s such a strong headspace that I theorise that it will have an effect on your abilities.”

“In a good or bad way?”

“Look, this is just a wild, outlandish theory, but I figured that as a little, you’d have the wild imagination and strong feelings that babies and small children get. I’ve seen your drawings, you’re a very creative little girl. When I confirmed your emotional affinity, I put two and two together and figured that maybe your little side would boost your conjuration spells? I mean conjuring an item is an art, it’s all from memory and imagination. Now think what the imagination of a little could do to spells like that...”

I thought about it for a second. I mean... she had a point.

“If you’re right... how do we test that?”

“Easy. I make you little. We have you conjure something. Done.”

“That easy?”

“Yup. No more mental torture, just my happy little babygirl. Maybe we could have you conjure something that would normally be imperfect...”

“What about food?” I suggested.

“Clever baby! See, I knew I had a little smarty pants all along. Good thinking! Food, when conjured, tastes okay. Not great, not bad. Just... okay. It’s nutritious, and can satisfy you when you’re hungry, but never delicious. It’s something us Witches have never been able to master. So... why don’t you scoot that little padded bum over to the other side of the crib and try to conjure... hmm... how about a cupcake for my little cupcake?”

I blushed and squirmed about, trying to get up. Rose lifted my padded butt, causing me to blush even more. Then to instantly put me back into the headspace I was in whilst nursing, she flipped me over, exposed my tummy and blew a raspberry.

“AHHHHHH MUMMY!” I cried out, laughing.

“There’s my little cupcake. Now... can you be a super duper good girl and try and conjure Mummy a cupcake?”

“I dun haf wand Mummy!”

“Here...” she brushed her right hand over her left and suddenly my wand materialised between them both. She handed it me and as I grabbed it, mittens appeared on both my hands, making it difficult to grasp.

“Wha dis?”

“Baby has to be careful!” She grinned, making me blush more.

Focusing all my thoughts into conjuring the perfect cupcake, I waved my wand and I could suddenly feel the magic intensify within me. It was like my little side was a catalyst.

And on top of my outstretched hand, on top of the padded mitten, stood a perfect looking cupcake.

“Can I try babygirl?”

I nodded my head and smiled, only just realising the dummy that had appeared in my mouth. It must have been part of her little sneaky spell!

She took one bite of the cupcake and I saw her smile grow.

“Oh my... baby... this is amazing! What else could you conjure?”

“Can I have bite Mummy?” I said from behind my dummy.

“Yes babygirl. You earned it.” She took the dodie from my mouth and fed me a bite of the cupcake. She wasn’t wrong, it was perfect.

“Now... try conjuring things. Anything. We don’t know how else you can improve conjuration magic really. Maybe something with moving parts?”

I focused and focused, and in the middle of the nursery, a large doll appeared. It was a beautiful plastic doll dressed up like a nanny or a maid. It had long blonde hair, perfectly painted makeup, and ball joints.

“What...” Rose was about to say something before the doll sprang to life and stood up.

“How may I assist you, Miss?” The lifesize doll said in a beautifully soft voice towards Rose.

“Ellie... what is this?”

“I dunno. I thought of moving parts and that got me thinking of humans. But I didn’t want to try conjuring a person, that would be... wrong. So I figured something lifelike... but not lifelike. Which then got me thinking about a doll, but not just any doll, a large doll, something that I could play with. Something that could play with me. Something that... could help me. Help you. I dunno... everything got jumbled up and I ended up with... her.”

“Well you’ve certainly outdone yourself sweetpea... she’s perfectly crafted. Some kind of golem I guess? But you didn’t craft the golem then enchant it, you conjured a golem with the enchantment built in... that’s something special sweetpea.”

I focused again and a large teddy bear that was about 3ft high appeared next to the maid doll. It opened its eyes and smiled at me, slowly standing up before the maid doll reached down and grabbed it, lifting it up and carrying it over to me.

“Baby... this is something else. Your conjuring ability far surpasses anything any other Witch has ever managed.” Rose looked genuinely impressed, which made me proud of myself causing me to wiggle a bit.

The maid doll handed me my new teddy bear.

“You’re my best friend Ellie. I love you!” the bear said, hugging me.

“Seems like you’ve made yourself a new friend there babygirl... and a dolly that can babysit you whilst I’m out...”

I blushed and hugged the soft teddy bear that was currently hugging me.

“I wonder if she can change nappies? Doll? What’s your name? What do I call you?”

“Whatever you want Miss.” It answered her with its soft voice.

“How about... Freya?” Rose suggested.

“Oh, from my fave book?” I clapped my hands excitedly.

“Exactly. Now... Freya... I need you to change the baby’s nappy for me.”

“As you command Miss.” Freya replied.

The doll walked over to me and lifted me up off the bed, putting the newly created teddy bear on the mattress and walking over to the changing table with me in her arms.

She felt solid, like a plastic doll, but she had a very soft feeling, almost like fabric. Which made the journey in her arms even more enjoyable.

Laying me down on the table, she expertly went about changing me.

Now don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed this. She did an excellent job. But something about her... whilst she had an enchantment that gave her life, at least enough life to do her job, she didn’t do the same things Mummy did, like blow raspberries or tickle my tummy or pop my dummy in. So I really hoped this was only a rare thing if we ever used her.

I’d much rather have Mummy change me.

As the maid doll laid me back in Rose’s arms, I snuggled into my Mummy and enjoyed the warmth and comfort that only she could provide.

“How was it babygirl?” Rose asked.

“It was... okay... but I much prefer it when you do it...” I blushed.

“Good. We’ll only use her if we have to. Now... can you cancel your conjurations?”

I grabbed my wand from the crib mattress and waved it about. The two creations vanished, as if never existed.

“Good job babygirl. You can conjure them again if you need to.”

I nodded and nuzzled into her as she gently rocked me, pushing me further and further into littlespace.

“I think if you’re feeling little, your conjuration spells will be better... more powerful. But as it’s your little side, I bet your most powerful creations will be those linked to your little emotions. Basically... just don’t take over the world with an army of stuffies, please?” Rose giggled, causing me to giggle.

“And look babygirl... I don’t know what happened with your parents... but if you got your affinity for light magic from your father, it’s only safe to assume your emotional affinity is from your mother. Meaning she was a Witch the whole time. And a pretty powerful one at that.”

“Not powerful enough for a bunch of demons...” I muttered.

I could feel the sadness from before return. The memory was still fresh after the test, so it took no time at all for me to feel the emotions I felt earlier.

“What happened babygirl? I know it’s difficult, so you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t feel up to it.”

“They saved me. A demon attacked. A greater one. They shoved me into my bedroom when it attacked and locked the door. I heard fighting, and then silence.”

“Can you remember anything else?” Rose asked, tucking my hair behind my ear with her fingers.

“I don’t, sorry. I was only young.”

“Doesn’t mean the memory isn’t still there...”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I could cast something to recover the memory. It may take a few days for it to work though. Or a few minutes.”

“Will it hurt?”

“No. But the memory might, if it’s painful.”

“I can deal with it.”

“I know you can, my brave baby girl. But only if you’re sure.”

“Do it.”

She waved her fingers, which started glowing red, as she tapped into my memories and proceeded to search for what she was looking for.

No time had passed, and I didn’t feel a thing, before she stopped and snuggled me close.

“Leave that to work babygirl. We’ll see soon enough what happened exactly. I need to know what kind of demon can defeat a powerful Witch like your mother.”

“Me too Mummy. Me too."

Rose popped my dodie back in my mouth and continued stroking my hair. The emotional toll from today caught up, and within moments I was fast asleep in my Mummy’s arms as she gently hummed that song she loved to sing to me.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny

New chapters of Witch in Training every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if it's because I have so much going on right now, but with each new chapter of this book I'm actually just overwhelmed to write anything at all. That was fantastic. I am really curious how it continues.

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Basically... just don’t take over the world with an army of stuffies, please?” Rose giggled, causing me to giggle.

LOL!

On 10/6/2021 at 6:03 PM, Moon3ye said:

I don't know if it's because I have so much going on right now, but with each new chapter of this book I'm actually just overwhelmed to write anything at all. That was fantastic. I am really curious how it continues.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that! How come?

I'm really glad you're enjoying my story so far at least!

On 10/6/2021 at 6:06 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

She should rule  the world with plush paws of stuffies!

Yes! Naptimes for everyone! (but only when they want them!) Mandatory stuffies! Free headpats!

On 10/6/2021 at 7:22 PM, kerry said:

LOL!

I'm glad you liked that bit! It made me smile when I wrote it ?

On 10/6/2021 at 7:46 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Cute chapter. I hope that them finding out about her affinity doesn't come to bite them in the behind!

Things coming back to bite them in the butt? In my stories? NOOOOOOOOO! Never! ?

On 10/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, TerranV said:

Cute chapter!

Conjuration looks to be a fun thing for Noelle to use. Fits too.

Thank you!

When developing Noelle's affinities, I wanted to make it somehow linked to her little side. I'm quite happy with the result, and I'm glad others are too ?

On 10/7/2021 at 5:14 AM, YourFNF said:

the-grinch-im-feeling.gif

D'awwwwwww! ?

Spells of summoning a babysitter! Wonder if she can create  a magical invisible pacifier that does not obscure breathing or speech? So would not not have to hide them when people might come in my room? :)

• Like 1

Chapter 29: Playdate

It had been a week since I tested Noelle. And during that time, I trained her, I worked on my garden with her, and I changed her nappies. A lot.

That girl absolutely soaks those nappies of hers.

We’ve had quite a bit of Mummy/baby time this past week, and honestly... it’s been perfect. She is the cutest little babygirl and I am the luckiest Mummy ever to have such a wonderful little. Ellie settled quickly into the role, and is enjoying her nursery more and more, although she still doesn’t like sleeping in the crib, as she hates being away from me in the night, so I let her sleep in my bed most nights.

It also means it’s been a week since I tapped into her memories. And yet still... nothing has surfaced. If she does remember anything, she’s buried it so deep that she never wanted to remember it.

Which scares me.

Should I uncover these repressed memories? Will it benefit her or hurt her more? Am I doing the right thing?

But either way, nothing had happened. Maybe nothing will happen, maybe the spell has already failed and there aren’t any memories to uncover.

So  we carried on living our lives normally, both enjoying the moments we had together, but at the same time I could feel us both on edge, waiting for a result.

So as a distraction, I planned a little surprise for her. Hopefully this would distract us both for a bit.

I was sat on the sofa in the living room. Noelle was sat on a little playmat in the centre of the room with a bunch of babyish toys surrounding her. You know the stuff, blocks, dolls, stuffies, puzzles, interactive baby toys. All that fun stuff.

She was happily playing along in her own little world, deep in littlespace, whilst I split my attention between watching her and watching the kids’ movie she had chosen. I swear they make these movies more for adults than they do for kids!

That’s when the doorbell rang.

The doorbell doesn’t ring often, and when it does, it’s usually during the day. This was late afternoon, and the villagers never turn up at this time. However, I knew who it was, but I kept it a secret from Ellie, who turned to look at me with panic setting in on her face.

Quickly reaching over for her wand, she was planning on hiding all the babyish stuff and putting some adult clothes on, but I quickly saw to that and waved my hand before she could even reach her wand.

Much to her surprise, padded mittens appeared on her hands, meaning she suddenly lost the grasp on her wand, which was now just a plastic glittery fairy wand. Completely powerless... unless you count how much power it had over her to make her blush.

Flicking my fingers, her dummy lodged itself in her mouth firmly, and she quickly found out she couldn’t remove that, even if she had her hands free.

“MMMMMPH!” she cried out at me.

“Shhhhh babygirl... do you trust me?”

“M....mmmhmmm...”

“Good. Because I have a fun little surprise for you. I know you’re nervous, but I pinky promise... you’ll love it.”

Thankfully the panic in her voice and on her face disappeared and she settled back down on the playmat.

“Stay here babygirl... I need to go answer the door. Be good!”

I got up, leaving my infantilised girlfriend on her padded butt in the middle of the living room.

“Lily! Good to see you! I’m glad you could make it!” I leant over and gave her a hug.

“Rose, I’ve been waiting for this since we heard you had taken a little one! We wouldn’t miss this for the world, would we Ashe?”

Ashe looked at me and blushed, looking down at his little shoes. He was always a little shy, but I think the prospect of all this made him withdraw even more.

Lily had dressed Ashe in the cutest little shortalls for this playdate I had arranged. With a cute little dinosaur onesie underneath it, childish shoes with colourful socks that matched his dinosaur onesie. And by the bulk around his lower half... I could tell she had used one of those crawler nappies from the other dimension... which gave me an idea.

I waved my hand quickly. Ashe looked confused but Lily had seen what I was looking at and quickly realised what I was doing.

It was quickly followed up by a “MMMMMPHHH!!!!” from the living room.

“You didn’t...” Lily raised her eyebrow and gave me that look.

“I couldn’t resist. I thought she should match him. Pair of them... waddling about... come on Lily, even you can’t disagree with that.

“You could have given her some warning!”

We both giggled as I showed them through into the living room, where my infantilised girlfriend was looking very annoyed. And her nappy was looking very thick.

“Mmmmmmph!” she mumbled at me, pointing at the bulk under her frilly pink dress. I had made her nappy just as thick as the one Ashe was wearing, which was probably about four times thicker than the one she was wearing before. There was no way she could stand, let alone walk in that thing!

Honestly, with the dress, the frilly white socks, her hair in pigtails and now this comically thick nappy... my heart melted. She was the perfect little babydoll.

Noelle quickly saw the guests I had brought with me and her eyes shot open. She grabbed a cushion and hid her face behind it as best she could.

“Baby... it’s okay. It’s only Lily and Ashe. You know Lily and Ashe...”

Her eyes peeked out from the top of the cushion and she slowly lowered it.

“Mmm mmm?” she mumbled.

“I thought I’d surprise you with a little playdate with Ashe... would you like that babygirl?”

Her cheeks turned red and she nodded shyly. I could see she was excited to have someone to play with, but at the same time she was embarrassed about others seeing her like this. At least... seeing her like this without a spell cast on them.

“Go on then Ashe... you go play with little Ellie. Her Mummy and I are going to have a cup of tea and catch up. Tell me if you need a change...” Lily patted Ashe’s thickly padded posterior and he waddled over awkwardly before landing his butt next to Ellie and smiling.

Ashe must be used to the thickness by now if he’s able to waddle in those. Ellie however... she didn’t stand a chance.

Lily and I sat on the sofa and I summoned the pot of tea from kitchen, the one I had prepared for this, and poured us both a cup. Now, it had been a while since we last caught up like this... but as soon as we both took a sip, our attention was wholly on the two littles in the centre of the room. We couldn’t take our eyes off them, hesitantly waiting for them to bond and start playing.

“Hi Ellie...” Ashe’s voice was adorable whilst he had his dummy in.

“Mmmmm....” Ellie sounded frustrated still, and I quickly realised I hadn’t removed the spells from before, so I removed the locking spell on her dummy and made the mittens disappear. Not wanting the wand to be broken or ruined, I returned it back to normal but teleported it to the coffee table next to my drink.

“Fank you Mummy...” Ellie gave me a snarky look. But she knew better to go any further, otherwise she’d end up with a very red bum before bedtime. And as Ashe and Lily are kinky like us, I wouldn’t hesitate to put her over my knee in front of them. Ellie knew this, so she left it at the look and went back to greeting Ashe.

“Hi Ashe... sorry about that...” said Noelle.

“It’s okay! Mummy does that to me sometimes too.” Ashe replied.

“Oh my god, does she also take away your adult words?”

“All the time! And she casts illusions over me so people think I’m wearing adult clothes, but in reality I’m dressed like this... or worse!”

“Worse than that? No offense... I didn’t mean to say you looked bad, I meant how can you look worse in public?”

“Two words. Sailor Suit.”

“Oh jeez. Yeah. That’d do it. Just as bad as this frilly pink dress I guess...”

“Yeah, I can see your Mummy taking you out in that but casting an illusion to people don’t know. You’ll know though, which is where the humiliation comes in!”

“What’s it like being... you know... human? With a partner who is a Witch?”

“She’s definitely got all the power in the relationship. Literally. Like if you wanted to, you could probably fight back with your magic, or escape or whatever. I... don’t stand a chance. Not like I’d want to, I trust her with my life.”

“You’d be surprised... I don’t think I could stand up to Rose even if I wanted to. It was a shock to the system, finding out there are people much much more powerful than me.”

“Yeah sorry, I have no idea when it comes to magical strength and all that. I just thought you were both pretty powerful.”

“She says I am, and everyone in my life says I am... but she’s on a whole other level. She’s been training me though, says I’m making a lot of progress!”

I was listening in on everything they talked about, as was Lily. And we both couldn’t help but smile and ‘aww’ at them every now and again.

They kept talking about things. At first it was all about the different styles of Mummy between Lily and I, then it moved onto how often they were allowed to be big, then onto more adulty things. I had decided enough was enough; this was supposed to be a playdate after all!

I looked at Lily for approval, and as usual, she knew just what I was thinking. We were always on the same wavelength, even if we did differ in styles of parenting slightly. She nodded, so I clicked my fingers and suddenly the padded pair on the playmat started babbling.

They both look at us.

“No more big talk. This is a playdate little ones... so let go, relax, enjoy yourself. Be babies!”

I clicked my fingers again.

“I... hey we can talk!” Ellie said, surprised.

“Yeah... buh twy and say stuff.” Ashe knew what kind of spell this was. Lily had cast it lots of times on him whilst I was over. Even more so in private.

“Wait... wha are you tawkin abouds? EEEK!” Ellie quickly covered her mouth with both of her hands.

“See. Towd you. Baby tawk spewh.”

“MUMMY!” Ellie pouted at me. It took every ounce of willpower not to laugh at how cute and pouty she was, trying to sound intimidating.

“Shhhh babygirl. You two play a bit so Lily and I can catch up.” I responded.

“Hmph!”

“I can take away all your language if you want sweetie... would you like to be a babbling little infant? Ashe would be very bored though...”

Ellie’s eyes widened and she quickly scooted around to face Ashe.

“That worked. So Lils... how have you been?”

“Good thanks. D’aww look at them! They’re making a tower!”

I looked back over to the littles and they were making a tower out of the blocks. They worked surprisingly well together, and I could see Ellie was started to feel more comfortable and was having fun.

“Thank you for those crawler nappies by the way Rose.” Lily said.

“You know I’m always happy to pick up a pack from that universe for you. I know you recommended the place, but it must suck not being able to go there by yourself. The ability to see all these different dimensions... but no ability to actually visit them... that really sucks!”

“That’s why I have you!” she laughed.

“You sure do! How’s everything in the city?”

“Awkward. The council have been... quiet. A bit too quiet. Witches have been going missing lately, but not a word from the council. No one feels safe going out hunting, so demon attacks have increased. I don’t know what’s going on.”

“Lils, that doesn’t sound good.”

“Well personally I’m okay, I keep to myself at home with Ashe. I’ve avoided any council summons and I put hunting on hold for the time being. Until it’s safer. But yeah, it’s scary in the city at the moment.”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“You and Noelle were bonding. We didn’t want to burden you with all that. Especially seeing as we have no leads or anything.”

“I have a pretty good idea...”

“You do?”

“Not now. I need to make sure first. But I promise it’ll be okay.”

I knew why the council had retreated. I had a good feeling I knew why Witches were going missing. And I knew I needed to make it stop. I was the cause of all this, so I was damn sure I was going to be the one to end it.

“Lily... just... be careful okay? Stay away from the...”

I felt a sudden pain rip through my skull. It felt like it was being torn apart. My cup of tea fell to the floor and I quickly followed, collapsing next to Lily’s feet.

My vision blurring, I looked over at Ellie and saw she was in the same pain I was in, rolling around on the floor as Ashe panicked and tried to keep her still.

“Ellie... what... what was hidden... what could be worth... AHHHHHHHHHH"

The pain worsened, my heart slowed to a crawl and my vision went dark.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny

New chapters of Witch in Training every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

You wouldn't think I'd stay all sunshine and rainbows for too long, did you? ?

And so begins the final act of Witch in Training...

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

A really great chapter.

I like the idea of the play date.

But I also have to say Rose is a little mean sometimes too, the mittens, the pacifier and still crawling diapers. Poor Elli.

I'm excited to see what happens next.

This is actually an ad for witch in training hallowed special :)

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really great chapter.

But I also have to say Rose is a little mean sometimes too, the mittens, the pacifier and still crawling diapers. Poor Elli.

Yeah not sure why his witch wife is putting him in crawling diapers often enough he is able walk normally  in them. Though other stories people do the walking in crawlers normally only if the diapers are dry. Because if you wet the crawlers even a little the thickness of them basically doubles. His wife should make sure his crawler diapers always get magicaly wet when he gets changed into them so he has to actually crawl like a good baby boy should :)

18 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really great chapter.

Thank you! ?

And hey, I like a little meanness in a Mummy. Not all the time, I prefer soft Mummies, but a little teasing and mean things can be a lot of fun! ?

10 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

There are all of the repressed thoughts in full fury!

And it looks like both of them are going to experience them. I can't wait to see what people's reactions are to the next chapter on Wednesday!

8 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

The was one deeply buried memory!

Very deeply buried! But... why? ?

7 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

This is actually an ad for witch in training hallowed special :)

Yeah not sure why his witch wife is putting him in crawling diapers often enough he is able walk normally  in them. Though other stories people do the walking in crawlers normally only if the diapers are dry. Because if you wet the crawlers even a little the thickness of them basically doubles. His wife should make sure his crawler diapers always get magicaly wet when he gets changed into them so he has to actually crawl like a good baby boy should :)

I just checked, I do get to post a chapter on halloween! But sadly, not I haven't planned any specials :P Especially as it'd be difficult to organise with patrons being 4 chapters ahead.

And unlike Noelle, Ashe has been into it for years now. And Lily seems like the kind of Mummy that would keep him as thickly padded as possible ?

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you! ?

And hey, I like a little meanness in a Mummy. Not all the time, I prefer soft Mummies, but a little teasing and mean things can be a lot of fun! ?

And it looks like both of them are going to experience them. I can't wait to see what people's reactions are to the next chapter on Wednesday!

Very deeply buried! But... why? ?

I just checked, I do get to post a chapter on halloween! But sadly, not I haven't planned any specials :P Especially as it'd be difficult to organise with patrons being 4 chapters ahead.

And unlike Noelle, Ashe has been into it for years now. And Lily seems like the kind of Mummy that would keep him as thickly padded as possible ?

Lilly should totally turn the crawler diaper into crawler only whenever they walk to the place they are going if it's home or visiting people. Crawling on rough even ground or concrete kind of hurts.  But she can totally portal him around without him without him having to actually go outside once he is crawling :)

Chapter 30: Memories

I hid under the bed.

I heard the loud noises coming from downstairs.

My heart was racing.

Mum and Dad shoved me into my bedroom and told me to hide.

Spells were being flung about downstairs, I could hear them crashing against the walls and the building shook every few seconds.

Whatever it was downstairs was powerful.

There was no way I could fight it.

Mum and Dad would have to.

But they were powerful.

They could handle it.

They could beat any monster.

My heart was racing.

I knew my parents would be okay.

They’d be okay... right?

Yeah.

Of course they would.

I’m sure.

I hope.

Maybe.

Worry started to fill my heart just as the sounds stopped. It was silent. There were no spells, no destruction, no voices, not even a footstep.

I crawled out from under my bed, making sure not to let any of the floorboards creak. If somehow the monsters had defeated my parents, I didn’t want to alert them. So I crawled across my bedroom floor, trying to keep my breathing as quiet as possible.

As I got to the door, I slowly turned the handle and opened it ever so slightly.

I could hear voices. But my heart sunk... as they weren’t the voices of my parents.

“You fucking idiot! Why’d you kill her? We needed her!”

“I’m sorry! You knew it was going to be difficult! If I didn’t go all out... I’d be dead! We ALL would be!”

They sounded... human. Not demons. Not monsters. Not fae. But just... human. Or... Witch.

Crawling across the landing, I got to the banister at the top of the balcony overlooking our hallway and looked down.

And what I saw... what I saw I couldn’t handle. So I let out a small scream, trying to muffle myself with my hands.

I felt a warmth spread around my lower half. The shock of seeing my parents bodies lay in the hallway of our home caused me to sit there, frozen in place, my hands over my mouth, as a puddle formed underneath me. And there was nothing I could do.

And as the intruders noticed me, as they turned to me and smiled, and as one of them whisked their wand about, causing me to float through the air and over the balcony, I just stayed there... frozen.

Stopping a foot away from my parents’ murderers, I looked at them with fear in my eyes.

“This their kid?”

“I think so. Maybe she has it?”

“But we just killed her parents. And she’s just a kid, she’s still weak.”

“What do you suggest then?”

I couldn’t keep track of who was saying what. I couldn’t take in any features or even what genders these people were. My eyes kept darting over to the lifeless forms lay on the floor. The lifeless forms that used to tuck me in at night and read me bedtime stories. The lifeless forms that taught me how to walk, how magic works, how I’d grow up to be a powerful Witch.

Tears rolled down my face.

“She’s crying. And it looks like she’s wet herself. What do we do with her?”

My brain started up again. I could start to focus on my surroundings. I was in danger. I needed to escape. These people had just murdered my parents and so my fight or flight response kicked in, helping me push past the loss of my parents so I can escape.

I looked up. The one in front of me was the one casting the levitation spell on me. He was an older guy. Silver hair. Smart suit. Stupid-looking facial hair.

One next to him was rounder, bubblier. She looked like a nanny or something.

Two stood over my parents’ bodies. One stood with her arms crossed. She had white hair and tiny icicles formed on her skin, making it glisten in the light.

The other had scorch marks on her hands and sleeves. And the deepest, fieriest red hair.

“Well she’s useless to us at this point in time.” I heard a voice of authority coming from behind me. Someone I couldn’t see.

“She could be useful in the future though...” said the icy one.

“But we just murdered her parents. She would hate us.” The silver haired guy spoke up.

“We bury this memory then. We bury it so deep that even we can’t get at it.”

“That would take...” The nanny one stopped mid sentence.

“All five of us, yes. But I think if we work together, we can bury this memory so it’s basically gone. We can’t erase it, it’s too powerful for her to ever forget it, even with magic. But if we hide it away somewhere she’ll never find it...” there was that authoritative voice again.

“And then what? We raise her?” the fiery one laughed.

“HA! Us? Raise a kid? I don’t think so. We’ll just stick her with some adoptive parents and they can raise her. Under our guidance of course. We’ll train her, even get her the best tutors. Keep delaying her graduation so she keeps getting stronger and stronger. And then if she does have the affinity... we take that power for ourselves. If she doesn’t... then she’s still going to have some power worthy for us to take.”

There was that stern voice again. It was clear she was the leader.

I felt a hand on my back. It spun me around slowly until I was looking at the leader of these murderers. And in front of me stood a tall, blonde woman who definitely looked like she was in charge.

I understood what these people wanted to do to me, but I was only young. There was no way I could fight back. And I don’t think I could escape. So I burnt their faces into my memory, hoping that one day, if I ever uncover this memory, I’ll know exactly who to hunt down. Who to kill.

They stood in a circle around me and started chanting something I had never heard before. I felt their essences invade my mind, slowly wrapping this memory up into a box and burying it deep. The deeper it got, the blurrier it got. My vision started fading, their faces losing their features and I couldn’t remember what they looked like.

The chanting continued.

I couldn’t remember what they were doing to me.

The chanting continued.

I couldn’t remember why they were here.

The chanting continued.

I couldn’t remember why I had come out from my bedroom.

The chanting continued until I fell asleep.

I felt the connection between Rose and me. The link she had made when she cast the spell to uncover my memories of that night. I followed that connection as I felt myself return to my body, to my current self.

I could feel my hair being tucked behind my ear. The fingers gently caressing my face. The embrace from her arms.

But I couldn’t wake up.

I was stuck half way between being asleep and being awake. I could sense everything around me, but I couldn’t move or talk or open my eyes.

“Rose... Rose... are you okay?” I could hear Lily nearby.

“Yeah... I’m okay... I’m just worried about Noelle. Poor thing.”

“What happened?”

“The council. They... they took it too far.”

“Took what too far?”

Suddenly the sound of an explosion ripped through the air, thundering right across the village.

As I lay in what I could only assume were Rose’s arms, she sighed.

“They’re here. They’ve taken down the wards. Wondered if they’d ever manage that.”

“The council? Here? Rose, you better get out of here quickly.” Lily sounded genuinely scared.

“No. They’ll kill the villagers if I do. You take Noelle. Protect her with your life. I’m going to go face them.”

“Are you sure? They could kill you!”

“They’ve tried before and failed. Just protect Noelle. Please. She’s all that matters.”

I was lifted up and placed in another pair of arms, assumedly Lily’s.

A gust of wind blew through the house as the front door slammed shut.

“It’s okay Noelle. I promise. I don’t know if you can hear me or not... but I’ll keep you safe.”

She rocked me gently. But not even that could calm me down right now. At least my mind anyway, my body was still silent and motionless.

“I should portal us away, but they know where I live. I... I don’t know what to do.”

A gust of wind blew through the house again, the front door had opened and my hope quickly returned.

Until I heard that voice.

“Hand her over.”

“No. Back the fuck off now.” Lily screamed.

“This is council business. Now hand her over.”

“No. I don’t know what you want with her, Isabella, but you’re not taking her. Rose told me to protect her from you, so I’ll do exactly that. Even if I have to go against council orders.”

“I was hoping you’d say that...” I could sense the sadist I knew well in her voice.

A scorching heat engulfed the area.

I couldn’t see what was happening, but I assumed Isabella had tried to burn Lily alive. Thankfully Lily isn’t a pushover, so she must have found a way to block it, otherwise we’d both be toast.

What felt like a backblast hit us both and sent us flying across the room. I left her arms midair and was sent hurtling onto one of the sofas. Lily must have been sent through the window because I heard the smashing of glass followed by a thud.

“LILY!” Ashe sounded scared out of his mind.

‘Run Ashe! Just run!’ I screamed inside my head.

“Pff. Pathetic human. I’m not here for you. I just want the girl... oh god, what is she wearing? Oh my god, why are you dressed up like a baby? That’s hilarious! Do you do this with her? Are you her widdle baby? Do you get off on this? You fucking little perv!”

I wanted to rip her face off. I wanted to fire a bolt of pure light into her chest. I wanted to freeze her heart and shatter it.

She murdered my parents. She hurt Lily. And she was going to die.

But in my current condition, I was powerless.

She lifted me up and rested me over her shoulder.

“Shit, are you wet? Have you actually used that thing? Jeez Noelle. What the fuck? Fucking freak.”

I screamed into the void as my body betrayed me. I used all my fury, all my anger, all my power to move my body... but nothing happened.

“Well when I get you back to the council it doesn’t matter. We’ll take your power then you won’t be a problem for us anymore. For anyone. And we’ll kill that bitch of yours too. She’s crossed us too many times and we finally found a way through the barrier.”

My body started swaying as she walked out of the house.

“Get... back... here...” I heard Lily call out from outside the window. She sounded like she was in pain.

“Back off now and we’ll ignore this little incident and you can go back to your pathetic little lives...”

“Give. Her. Back. NOW!” Lily roared as a feeling of intense cold shot past me.

“That would have hurt. Too bad your aim is off.” Isabella was just as cocky as ever.

The cold feeling was quickly replaced by intense heat as my kidnapper shot back at her.

“LILY!” I heard Ashe scream again.

‘Please let her be okay. Please let her be okay.’

“Now baby Noelle... let’s get you back. Don’t fucking dare shit your nappy. I am NOT changing you!"

As I was carried off outside the house, my captor stopped for a second and I dangled about on her shoulder, still unable to move or see. We must have been about half way down the hill to the village with how long she had walked for.

“Where the fuck is he? I can’t leave without him. Useless dick. He’s probably having too much fun torturing your... what... tutor? Girlfriend? Lover? Mummy? Whatever the fuck that bitch is to you anyway.”

The surrounding area went silent.

An eerie silence.

“What the fuck was that light?”

I couldn’t see anything, but I had a good idea as to what it was shortly after, because the roar of thunder surrounded us.

Then like a banshee, a voice filled the air, replacing the thunder.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY!”

Finally up to the major turning point of the story... exciting times ?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Oh no who could see coming that the council is a pile of shit?!

No seriously, this was a great chapter and I would not want to trade places with this Isabella now. Rose will make her death excruciating and painful.

The council will be destroyed after this action and they know it.

Rose and Noelle together will be more than enough and there will be no one who can stand in their way.

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

nani-intensifies-nani.gif

popcorn-drama.gif

Holy fuck!

The.. Curse? Breaking must have tripped some kind of fail safe...

Trying to remember who isabella is..

• Like 1