LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It would be interesting to know if the council is happy with the outcome. I suspect that sending out Teimlo & friends to fight the Demon Lord and forcing them to travel by car was a subtle way to let them meet with Rose: they were likely going to ask for hospitality in the nearby village and then things were likely to end up the way they actually did.

But of course things could have gone wrong, and so I’m wondering: was someone from Council secretly following the team so to watch and step in should things go wrong?

Or, could it be that Rose herself was secretly contacted by the Council and asked to watch out?

Chapter 14: Kisses

I earned myself that kiss.

And the one the day after.

And the one the day after that.

Each day I earned my kiss from Rose.

I hated that I was so easily influenced, but the kiss from her was the highlight of my day.

She wouldn’t tell me when I could face her in a duel, but I would wait. I would wait and eventually I’d beat her.

And then I’d be able to ask her out.

-------------------------------------------------

“Wakey wakey sleepybutt!” Rose said, pulling my covers off me. “Change that soggy pull-up and get ready. Your first day of training starts today.”

‘Yes! Training! Finally!’ I thought to myself, quickly hopping out of bed and waiting for her to leave the room.

Once she closed the door, I quickly changed out of my pull-up and into fresh clothes.

‘I’ll train, learn her tricks, and then challenge her to a duel. Then I’m going to date the ever-loving fuck out of her.’

Once I had set a goal in mind, it was rare that I’d fail to accomplish it.

So grabbing my robe and my hat, I rushed downstairs, into the kitchen.

“That was quick! Someone’s eager to get started with her training!” Rose said.

“I have a goal now.” I responded.

“Oh, do you now? I wonder what that could be...” she smiled.

She had spent the last few days teasing me and flirting with me. Only subtly, but enough to get me going. Brushing up a bit too close so I could smell her perfume, taking care of me even though I was back to full strength, stroking my hair, whispering in my ear...

“So Ellie, you ready to start magic training?”

“Uh huh!” I wiggled a bit and threw my robe on.

“Well first lesson... breakfast. Can’t go without it if you’re going off to expend large amounts of magical energy.” She smiled.

I pouted and took my robe back off, hanging it off the back of one of the kitchen table chairs.

Sitting down, she pushed a bowl of cereal in front of me.

“What, no English breakfast?”

“Not today. Now eat. Unless you want me to feed it you?” her smile was infectious as I grinned and blushed behind my hands.

“No! I can do it!”

“Okay sweetie. Make sure not to get it down you. Otherwise I’ll conjure you a bib.”

“Stoooooop!” I whined.

“Stop whining sweetie and eat your breakfast. Otherwise there will be consequences.”

I crossed my arms like a toddler and pouted.

“I don’t know why you’re acting like this sweetie. I heard from your friends that you like doing... this!

She waved her hand and a dummy appeared in my mouth.

My cheeks were on fire as I spat the dummy out across the table.

“TH...THEY TOLD YOU THAT?”

“Oh yes. I think it’s adorable. So watch your pouty little mouth, okay honey? Now... eat your breakfast like a good girl...”

Quickly grabbing my spoon and bringing it up to my mouth, I looked at her.

“Sorry Rose...” I said, before shoving the spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

“NOW can we go train?” I groaned as I finished the last spoonful.

“Yes sweetie. Go meet me outside in the field.”

Grabbing my hat and robe and putting them on as quickly as possible, I ran out of the house, nearly knocking over Jinx.

“Meow!”

“SORRY JINX!” I yelled, not even stopping to apologise properly. I was too excited and nothing was going to stop me now.

I got to the middle of the field and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Time seemed to be going extra slowly right now. But only 5 minutes had passed.

That’s when a portal opened up behind me.

“I’m here now.” Rose announced.

“Portal? Really? After you’ve been teaching me about how doing things manually is so important?”

“It’s also important to know when you can cheat.” She winked at me.

I gave her an unimpressed look and she walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

As I stood there in shock that she had quickly kissed me out of nowhere, she walked behind me and started casting something.

Quickly realising what she was doing, I withdrew my wand and put up a shield spell.

“HA!” I boasted.

It was then that I realised I was getting shorter.

No... wait... I wasn’t getting shorter.

The ground was getting closer.

I looked down to see the ground swallowing me. As I projected the bubble around me, the earth was enveloping my bubble. First my feet disappeared. Then my legs. I was up to my neck by the time it stopped.

“WHAT THE HELL?” I shouted.

“You may be powerful. But unless you watch your surroundings, you’re powerless. And against the earth? You’re but an insect.”

“Get me oooout!” I cried out.

“You sound like a child.”

“SHUT UP!”

“You’re sounding even more like a child. Do you need a change little baby?” Rose teased.

“SHUT! UP!” I screamed, all the frustration inside fuelling me.

The ground erupted around me, freeing me from it’s’ grip.

As soon as I was free, I charged at Rose, swinging my wand behind my back, charging a bolt of light.

The closer I got, the more the ground started to move. I could see it try to grab me multiple times, but each time I dodged it.

As soon as I was within range, I swung my wand around and fired the bolt I had been building up.

I breathed heavily and looked at the crater I had created, right where Rose stood. At least where she was stood just before the bolt hit her.

Looking up, I couldn’t see her anywhere.

“You need to stop getting so offended when people call you a baby.”

She was behind me.

I turned around quickly... only to be flicked on the nose.

“Owwwww! That hurt!” I let out a childish whine.

“Going to cry?”

“No! Shuh up...”

“So, do you want that duel? Do you think you’re strong enough to beat me?”

“N....No.”

I knew when I didn’t stand a chance. And I wasn’t going to ruin my only chance.

“Good girl.”

I blushed.

“You should never be ashamed of admitting defeat. You have to pick your battles. Now, do you want me to teach you?”

“.....Yes please.” I said, defeated.

“Good. Let’s begin...”

We spent the whole day training. At the end of the day she asked me if I wanted to duel. I turned her down.

The next day went the same. She’d wake me up, we’d train a bit, and again I refused to duel.

We kept going, it was now the end of January and every day she trained me in one particular part of magic. Defensive spells, offensive spells, augments, debilitating an opponent, the list went on. Every day I learned something. More than I had ever learned from any other tutor. My abilities improved, my senses and my reflexes heightened. I got stronger and stronger, despite her still refusing to teach me how to cast without a wand. And every day I refused to duel her.

I needed to make sure I could beat her. I didn’t know if she would only give me one shot at taking her down, but I had to make sure I could do it first time, just in case.

Rose was on a whole other level to me. I always thought I was one of the strongest witches, but after seeing some of the stuff she can do... I knew I was an amateur, a child compared to her. Watching her flick her raven-black hair and effortlessly destroy targets or shield herself from attacks made me realise I had a lot more training to do until I could face her.

We got closer and closer. The flirting increased. I still got my kiss each day for doing my chores. I even got two when I started to cook for her!

She brought out this... vulnerability in me. I couldn’t help but act like a giddy schoolgirl with a crush around her. Whenever she stroked my hair, I became jelly in her arms. Whenever she kissed me on the cheek, my face turned deep red. She made me feel more myself than I had ever felt, and I wasn’t even sure who that was. Whenever I acted like a child, instead of berating me and putting me down, she teased me and encouraged me. She didn’t even make fun of me for having nightly accidents; she even offered to help most mornings.

Every day I started to fall for her even more.

Then, this morning, there was no wakeup call by Rose. She hadn’t even come in to say good morning. So I took the initiative and got ready and headed downstairs to see where she was. She was in the kitchen, fully dressed, as if she was going out. Breakfast was served on the kitchen table. And her face... something felt off.

“Hey Rose. Everything okay?” I asked, concerned.

“Oh hey. Yeah. Sleep okay?”

“Yeah, not too bad. Umm... are we training today?”

“Take the day off Noelle.” She sighed.

‘Noelle? Since when did she start calling me by my full name? Did I do something wrong?’

“Umm... is everything okay? Is there a reason we’re not training today?”

“I need to go see a friend for a bit. I’ll be back around dinner, okay? Take some time for yourself, do some reading, practice some spells. Hell, if you want to you can always do some chores. Just keep yourself occupied for the afternoon. There’s food in the fridge for lunch. Be a good girl. I’ll see you later.”

She seemed off for some reason, and she wouldn’t tell me why or even hint as to why she was like this. Which resulted in a large ball of anxiety in my chest as she opened a portal and stepped through, leaving me alone in the house.

“Meow.”

Okay then. Alone with Jinx.

“Jinx?”

“Meow.”

“I don’t understand you. Not like Rose does. Sorry. But... is Rose upset with me?”

“Meow.”

“See, I don’t know if what you’re saying is good or bad.”

“Meow.”

“Never mind. I guess I’ll go find something to do then...”

I started in the kitchen. I figured if I did the dishes by hand, Rose would be impressed, so I got to work.

Then I cleaned the living room.

Ate lunch.

Watered her plants.

Tidied the guest bedroom.

Made her bed for her.

Practiced a couple of spells.

The day dragged on, and the longer she was gone, the worse the anxiety in my chest got.

As I walked back from the guest bedroom, I saw the shimmer on the wall again.

“What on earth is that? I guess... I guess it wouldn’t hurt to finally take a closer look... I mean Rose isn’t here now...”

I stopped in front of the large bare wall between the two bedrooms.

“Hmm... how about if I...”

I cast a faint spell that revealed the doorway in full on the wall.

“I knew it! It is a door! But what on earth can she be hiding in there? I could try and open it... I mean I shouldn’t... should I? Umm...”

“Meow!”

“Ah shit! Jinx, you scared me half to death! What’s up?”

“Meow.”

“Am I not supposed to go in there?”

“Meow.”

“Hiss at me if I’m not. I won’t go in if I’m not allowed. Promise.”

Jinx just sat there on the landing, staring at me. I knew he understood me, so I guess I could have a look? Maybe it would give some answers as to why Rose is off with me today?

I started working on the glyph, slowly unlocking the magical mechanism that kept the door in place and hidden.

I tried everything I could for a stupid amount of time. But I just couldn’t figure out the last piece of the puzzle.

That’s when Jinx wandered over and tapped his paw on the bottom right part of the door.

“There?”

“Meow.”

“Thanks Jinx. I owe you.”

“Meow.”

I rotated my wand, focusing a little bit of nature energy into the bottom right lock, and the door clicked, the outline of the door becoming real.

“Let’s see what’s inside shall we?”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

New chapters every Wednesday/Sunday!

I've done about 12 chapters of my new story so far. Only another 3, then I'll start posting it here (with 2 weeks early access to chapters on my patreon just like how I did this story).

Also I'm really glad people are enjoying this story too! I was expecting it to be less popular with the fact that it's not a Diaper Dimension story, but I'm glad people are still enjoying it.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

So my guess is that Rose is disappointed that Ellie hasn’t tried to duel with her yet. Perhaps she should have been a bit more straightforward.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how Ellie reacts to the nursery. I’m hoping that Jinx is right to think it’s good for her to see in there!

I'm guessing that Rose received a message from the council and is not very happy and is now a bit dismissive of Noelle if the council wants Rose to send Noelle back.

I am curious about the next chapter how Noelle reacts to the nursery. Stereotypically, she would either think Rose is a pervert and blame her or start playing in it and be ashamed when Rose catches her. 

On 8/15/2021 at 6:11 PM, Moon3ye said:

I love this story it's all so sweet.

I love how the two interact.

Who knows the manga so I imagine Rose (Black) and Noelle (Red):

ich-habe-300-jahre-lang-schleim-getoetet-band-2-artbild.jpg

If interested the manga is called: I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

I can only recommend it very entertaining.

I'm glad you're enjoying it ?

On 8/16/2021 at 7:15 AM, YourFNF said:

So ummm... has she been... you know....

giphy.gif

Been what? ?

On 8/16/2021 at 7:44 AM, YourFNF said:

Fuck this reminds me of me and my girlfriend

giphy.gif

??️‍?

On 8/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, Bonsai said:

It would be interesting to know if the council is happy with the outcome. I suspect that sending out Teimlo & friends to fight the Demon Lord and forcing them to travel by car was a subtle way to let them meet with Rose: they were likely going to ask for hospitality in the nearby village and then things were likely to end up the way they actually did.

But of course things could have gone wrong, and so I’m wondering: was someone from Council secretly following the team so to watch and step in should things go wrong?

Or, could it be that Rose herself was secretly contacted by the Council and asked to watch out?

They wouldn't have contacted Rose. As Rose mentioned in an earlier chapter, they weren't happy when she disappeared and started living in isolation.

I hope everyone is pleasantly surprised by the direction I went with everything ?

On 8/16/2021 at 8:22 PM, TerranV said:

Just caught up on this. Was planning to sooner but then I proceeded not to. ?

I'm liking it! I also like how the magic and modern just coexist together. I've always been a fan of stuff like that.

I'm glad you did! And I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

I'm also a big fan of Witches and modern settings, it's what gave me the inspiration to write this ?

39 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

So my guess is that Rose is disappointed that Ellie hasn’t tried to duel with her yet. Perhaps she should have been a bit more straightforward.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how Ellie reacts to the nursery. I’m hoping that Jinx is right to think it’s good for her to see in there!

You'll find out next chapter what's up with Rose. It's her turn for her perspective on the day. And Jinx probably ships them both, so he's just speeding up the process a lil ?

31 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm guessing that Rose received a message from the council and is not very happy and is now a bit dismissive of Noelle if the council wants Rose to send Noelle back.

I am curious about the next chapter how Noelle reacts to the nursery. Stereotypically, she would either think Rose is a pervert and blame her or start playing in it and be ashamed when Rose catches her. 

You'll find out on Sunday what happened to Rose. But that means you may have to wait until next week for Noelle's reaction to the nursery ?

28 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Been what? ?

Messy.... *gay subby squirms...*

16 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

You'll find out on Sunday what happened to Rose. But that means you may have to wait until next week for Noelle's reaction to the nursery ?

Now that's just mean.... making us wait like that... but it is always worth the wait when good stories are being written!

On 8/18/2021 at 7:22 PM, YourFNF said:

Messy.... *gay subby squirms...*

Whilst she was recovering... yes ?

23 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Jinx is living up to his name a bit isn't he! Like a little nudge

On a side note, I understand what you mean by reading peoples speculations on what is happening since patreon readers are a little ahead! Still get excited for the next chapter though!

I think he thought things between the two were moving a little slow. He just wanted to help speed it up a bit ?

10 hours ago, Jayme said:

Now that's just mean.... making us wait like that... but it is always worth the wait when good stories are being written!

Hehe, I mean I do like being a little bit mean now and again ? But don't worry, I'm not too mean.

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Love this story, I’m curious how many chapters it’ll be? 

I'm glad you're enjoying it! This one will be a lot shorter than my other story, Little in Love. So will the next. Both this and my next are 40 chapters with an epilogue after (so 41 really). So typical novel size ?

On 8/18/2021 at 11:55 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

odged it.

As soon as I was within range, I swung my wand around and fired the bolt I had been building up.

She really needs instruction... Like this kind of behavior is an absolute liability in a serious engagement and I am so glad Rose seems up to handling her

“You should never be ashamed of admitting defeat. You have to pick your battles. Now, do you want me to teach you?”

“.....Yes please.” I said, defeated.

“Good. Let’s begin...”

Rose is a bratt tamer confirmed XD

rotated my wand, focusing a little bit of nature energy into the bottom right lock, and the door clicked, the outline of the door becoming real.

“Let’s see what’s inside shall we?”

Oh shit... And why is Jinx helping!?

On 8/19/2021 at 5:22 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Whilst she was recovering... yes ?

OwO asjdjskadhjkadshfvvvvbvnnnnn

Chapter 15: Advice

It was all going so well.

Noelle’s recovery went quicker than expected.

Her training was on track and she was more attentive than ever. She was really making progress.

But one night, after a day of training and flirting with each other, I lay in bed thinking about her and what I wanted with her.

And I felt lost and broken.

“Sure, she’s flirty now, she’s got a crush on teacher, but what happens when I open up? What happens when I let her see that side of me in full? She’s had only a taste of what that side of me has to offer.”

I stared at Jinx who was fast asleep at the bottom of my bed.

“Sure, she’s not scared of that, she seems to have enjoyed it. But what if she’s only doing it to make me happy? What happens when I finally let that side of me out in full and it’s too much for her? She’s going to run! That’s what. And I don’t blame her. It’s not exactly... normal.”

“Meow.”

“Oh sorry Jinx, did I wake you?”

“Meow.”

“Oh. Sorry. I thought you were sleeping. Sorry I stopped you from doing that.”

“Meow.”

“No, I can’t just tell her. She’ll run. And it’ll break my heart.”

“Meow.”

“No. That room stays shut. She’s not to go in, you hear?”

“Meow.”

“Oh shut up and sleep. What do you know? You’re just a cat.”

“Meow.”

“Sorry. I didn’t mean... never mind. I think I’m going to go for a walk."

Getting out of bed and throwing on my nightgown and slippers, I walked out of my room, gently closing the door.

I should have just gone down the stairs straight away, but my stupid brain decided to check in on Noelle first.

As I silently opened the door, I noticed a sleeping Noelle passed out on the guest bed.

“Even asleep she’s adorable.” I whispered to myself.

She stirred a bit, before settling.

I crept along the room, before carefully sitting on the bed next to her. Watching her sleep soundly, I couldn’t help but smile at how cute she looked. Her mousey brown hair getting into her face, I gently lifted the hair from her face and tucked it back behind her ear, making sure not to wake her.

‘You darling little angel. I really don’t know what to do with you. Do I keep leading you on? I know it’s given you motivation for your training, but I can’t keep doing it if you’re just going to turn around and tell me no when I show you that side of me. Or do I back off so both of us are hurt less?’

Her nose twitched a bit and it warmed my heart.

What I wasn’t expecting was the thumb that suddenly made its way into her mouth.

‘Oh... my... god...’

I got up quickly but gently and rushed back out of the room, shutting the door behind me very slowly.

“I... maybe she’s into this? Her friends said she played tricks with baby items occasionally... maybe she’s into this? Or maybe she’s into it and she doesn’t even know she is? Or maybe... maybe I’m just being an idiot and getting my hopes up for nothing.”

“Meow.”

“Oh hey Jinx. Keep it down okay? We don’t want to wake her.”

“Meow.”

“Yeah... that’s a good idea. Maybe I could get her advice. I’ll go see her tomorrow. Thanks Jinx.”

“Meow.”

“Yeah, let’s try and get some sleep. Forget the walk.”

Jinx walked back through into my bedroom and climbed on the bed. I closely followed, getting into bed and resting my head on the pillow.

As I drifted off to sleep I couldn’t help but think about Noelle sucking her thumb.

I woke up at the usual time. Normally I’d go and wake up Noelle after getting ready, but I figured I’d let her sleep in today seeing as we wouldn’t be training.

“Meow.”

“No, I’ll let her sleep in.”

“Meow.”

“No! She’ll just figure that it’s a day off. She’s a clever girl.”

“Meow.”

I ignored Jinx at this point. I needed to get ready. I needed to check with Lily that she wasn’t busy and that I could go over.

“Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.”

I quickly opened a portal and Jinx disappeared. I had had enough of that judgmental cat, so I put him outside.

“Much better.” I smiled to myself as I cleaned myself up in the bathroom.

Once I was clean and dressed in my finest... casual band tee and worn jeans... I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

“Meow.” I heard from outside the front door.

“Fine. But no more talk of Noelle. I don’t need your help. I’m going to go talk to Lily and get my head sorted. Just... just make sure Noelle doesn’t get herself into trouble whilst I’m gone today, okay?”

“Meow.”

“Now, let’s get you fed before I go. I’ll make Noelle some food and leave it here for when she wakes up.”

I got started cooking and called Lily, who told me it was okay for me to go over.

Placing the food on the table, I heard footsteps coming from the landing.

Noelle walked down the stairs, stopping at the doorway. I was a bit sad to see her not in that adorable little nightie and pull-ups she wore to bed, but instead was dressed in her normal casual clothes. But still, she looked adorable in anything she wore.

“Hey Rose. Everything okay?” She asked with a concerned look on her face.

As I stood there, thinking about how cute she’d look in some of the outfits I’ve got ready upstairs, I realised I was standing there and not answering her so I quickly came to and smiled.

“Oh hey sweetie. Yeah. Sleep okay?”

“Yeah, not too bad. Umm... are we training today?”

“Take the day off Noelle.” I sighed.

I needed to get going. This... this was uncomfortable. I couldn’t deal with this until I had talked to Lil about it. She knew me best, she knew what I was going through. I believed that she could help me deal with these emotions and give me advice.

“Umm... is everything okay? Is there a reason we’re not training today?”

“I need to go see a friend for a bit. I’ll be back around dinner, okay? Take some time for yourself, do some reading, practice some spells. Hell, if you want to you can always do some chores. Just keep yourself occupied for the afternoon. There’s food in the fridge for lunch. Be a good girl. I’ll see you later.”

I grabbed my bag and opened a portal, quickly stepping through, trying to avoid any more uncomfortable conversations.

“Rose! How are you?” Lily greeted me at her front door and gave me a much needed hug.

“I...”

“What’s up sweetie?”

“I... can we talk? I need some advice.”

“Of course hon, let’s get inside. I know you don’t like the city.”

She showed me in and closed the front door behind us. I hadn’t been here in a while, but I remembered the way to the living room. I avoid coming into the city, and when I do, I rarely stay long.

“You go sit down and I’ll put the kettle on. Get comfortable. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

I clutched at my bag as I walked through the hallway, the sleeves on my jacket covering my hands completely. I would do this when I was nervous, I’d withdraw my hands into my sleeves and grip them.

Walking into the living room, I saw Ashe sitting on the sofa.

“Oh hey Rose! What are you doing here? I didn’t know you were coming over!”

“Sorry... I umm...”

“Rose is here because she needs a friend and a bit of advice.” Lily shouted from the kitchen.

“Oh are you okay? How’s things going with Noelle?” Ashe asked with a smile on his face.

“Umm...”

“Ah. So that’s the issue. Come sit down next to me.” He waved me over, so I shuffled forward, resting my bag next to the sofa and sitting down next to him.

“Are you sure I’m not intruding? Or is it a cheat day?” I asked nervously.

“Our closest friend needs help and advice. So you get adult Ashe for now. I’m sure Lily won’t mind.”

“Thanks. I appreciate it.”

He hugged me tight and I smiled back at him.

Lily entered the living room with 3 cups of tea, setting them down on the coffee table and taking one for herself before sitting down on the recliner across from us.

“So... details. What’s up?” Lily asked. Ashe grabbed a cup of tea and slowly sipped his tea in silence, listening.

“It’s... Noelle.” I replied.

“She’s okay I presume? Healing?”

“Yeah she’s good. She’s fully healed. Has been for a week now I think.”

“Really? That was quick. She must be strong.”

“Yeah. It surprised me too. But that’s not it.”

“So what’s up sweetie?” Lily brought out her soft Mummy voice, one I know works perfectly on Ashe.

“I... She... Umm...”

“Go on...”

“I... we’ve been getting close...”

“Close? How close?”

“Flirting. A lot. I’ve been encouraging her and furthering her training with the promise of kisses.”

“Oh that’s a good one! I never even thought of that!” Lily looked impressed.

“I promised her if she impresses me in a duel, she can ask me out on date.”

“Oof. Poor girl. And has she yet? I can’t think of a witch alive who has beaten you in a fight.”

“That’s the thing, she hasn’t even challenged me yet.”

“Really? That’s... unexpected. And she enjoys all the flirting and kissing?” Lily took a sip of her tea and sat back.

“Yeah. She has a huge crush on me. It’s obvious to everyone.”

“So maybe she’s intimidated by you? Or worried she’ll fail and then you won’t let her ask you out.”

“Maybe.”

“What else?”

“She... she has so many little tendencies.”

“Like what?” her eyebrow raised.

“She has nightly accidents. Once she was fully healed she got out of nappies, but she still wears pull-ups every night.”

“You put her in nappies? Oh Rose! Did you change her?”

“...Yeah. She seemed okay with it. She made it out to be happy to get out of them once she was healed, but I have a feeling she was just a bit too nervous to admit she liked them.”

“How does she act around you?”

“Like Ashe a bit. Sometimes. Sometimes she can be a cocky little madam, sometimes she can be a shy timid little thing, but then sometimes, when I’m feeling more maternal, she acts a bit like Ashe. But she doesn’t feel confident or accepting of that part of her, so she tries to act more like an adult to compensate.”

“So she is really into you, she wears pull-ups and probably would wear nappies with the right encouragement, she would do anything to please you... what’s the problem? What’s got you so down in the dumps?”

“I’m... I’m scared.”

“Of?”

“Losing her.”

“Why would you lose her?”

“If I commit to a relationship with her, if I let her duel me and she asks me out on a date... I’m going to have to reveal that part of my life.”

“And? Is that a problem?”

“I... I really like this woman Lily. She’s... everything I was looking for. And I’m scared I’m going to lose her if I show her that side of myself.”

“I know Rosie. But you can’t keep going like this. Both for your sake and hers. You need to open up a bit. If she accepts you, great. If she doesn’t, then you part ways and you find someone better.”

“But Lils... she is the one, I can tell.”

“Why?”

“Everything about her. Just trust me, okay? I know. I knew the moment I saw her face.”

“Okay Rose. Just... be careful. Maybe let her win the duel and go on a date with her. Then introduce her slowly to it all?”

“Trust me Rose, anyone who gets to be your little will be very lucky!” Ashe ended his silence and joined in the conversation.

“Thanks you two. Maybe I could tell her a bit... maybe slowly introduce her more and more into this... Maybe I could up my game when it comes to being maternal.”

“See, you got this. Now, why don’t you stay for lunch then get back to Noelle and see how it goes?”

“I’d like that... thanks.”

“You know we’re both here to support you no matter what. And if you need me to have a word with her about it all...” Ashe offered.

“It’s okay, thanks kiddo.”

Ashe blushed and went back to sipping his tea. As he turned around on the sofa to face the TV, avoiding looking me in the face, I noticed a bit of swelling on the front of his pyjama pants.

“Lily...” I nodded my head in Ashe’s direction.

“Is he?” Lily knew instantly what I was hinting at.

“I think so.”

“Come on then Ashe, let’s go get you changed, shall we?”

“Ahhhhhh! This isn’t fair! You’re not allowed to team up on me!” he said, running out of the living room with a slight waddle.

“Be right back Rose. Got to go catch him before he falls over.”

I smiled back at her, hoping that one day I’d have Noelle in that position.

“Thanks for lunch. And for the advice.”

“Anytime sweetie, remember we’re always here. Now go back to her and open up a bit, it’s going to be okay. I promise. Just take care, okay?”

“Thanks. See you around!”

I opened a portal and walked through, appearing just outside of my house.

“Ah, home.” I smiled, the breeze gently brushed across my face. “Better go see what trouble she’s got up to...”

Walking into the hallway, the house sounded... empty. I looked in the kitchen... nothing. Living room... nothing.

I couldn’t see any sign of Noelle or Jinx.

“Maybe they’re upstairs or outside? I’ll check her room first.”

I walked up the stairs slowly, not making a noise so that I could playfully surprise Noelle.

But as I got to the top of the stairs, I saw the door was open. The door that I usually kept shut. And locked. And invisible.

“SHIT!” I said, quickly rushing over to the doorway.

Looking in, I saw Noelle standing there, motionless. She didn’t make a sound. She didn’t move. She just... stood there.

“Noelle... I...”

She turned around, looking confused.

“Rose? What is this?”

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

No progress made since Wednesday on my third story, been focusing on mental health and sorting a better living/writing space. So hopefully from tomorrow I can start writing more on it!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I consider that opening a door that Rose intended to stay closed could be considered as impressing her in a kind of duel. I definitely look forward to hearing what Noëlle made of the room. Come to that, I think we’re also looking forward to learning a bit more about Rose from the way she has furnished and decorated it.

Another beautiful cliffhanger... you must be taking lessons for BabySophia, Sophie, and other great writers here... lol. I love how you show us the relationships growth between Rose and Noelle. Specially the emotional conflicts both have.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:17 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“I... I really like this woman Lily. She’s... everything I was looking for. And I’m scared I’m going to lose her if I show her that side of myself.”

I feel this fear of rejection so much....

On 8/22/2021 at 2:17 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She turned around, looking confused.

“Rose? What is this?”

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lfe7ujj14g3t16vwnz

Ohhhhhh shittttt...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gi2x5segzafn6ik0l5

On 8/22/2021 at 4:01 PM, the diaper mike said:

It has taken me some time to catch up.  I read the whole thing in the last three days.  Excellent.  I appreciate your unique writing style once again

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Thank you so much!

On 8/22/2021 at 7:25 PM, Moon3ye said:

As always, a very nice chapter.

I like that her friends stand by her so well.

Looking forward to Wednesday.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the next chapter later today!

On 8/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter 

Thank you!

On 8/22/2021 at 10:17 PM, Bluebird67 said:

I consider that opening a door that Rose intended to stay closed could be considered as impressing her in a kind of duel. I definitely look forward to hearing what Noëlle made of the room. Come to that, I think we’re also looking forward to learning a bit more about Rose from the way she has furnished and decorated it.

I don't think Rose would let her off that easily ?

On 8/23/2021 at 12:50 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

Slowly becoming one of my favorite stories on this board. Always excited to see a new chapter.

Aww that put a smile on my face! I'm so glad people are enjoying this as much as my other story, I was worried because it's not a DD story that people wouldn't enjoy it as much. New chapter will be posted later today!

On 8/24/2021 at 3:09 AM, aldl4811 said:

Sooo good!

Thanks! ?

On 8/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, Jayme said:

Another beautiful cliffhanger... you must be taking lessons for BabySophia, Sophie, and other great writers here... lol. I love how you show us the relationships growth between Rose and Noelle. Specially the emotional conflicts both have.

Haha, this is only the start. Sorry to say, there are a lot more cliffhangers in store...

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I feel this fear of rejection so much....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lfe7ujj14g3t16vwnz

Ohhhhhh shittttt...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gi2x5segzafn6ik0l5

Yeah, I feel it too, it's what made it so easy to write. It's why I never date vanillas. I'd be way too scared of rejection.

Chapter 16: Rose's Secret

As I stood there, surrounded by a sea of baby pink, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

After weeks of recovering, working and training, I found out the big secret she was keeping from me the entire time.

At first I had wondered why she had a nursery hidden away in her house. Maybe she had a baby? Maybe she was going to have one? Maybe she had one but lost it? I didn’t know, and I just assumed it was innocent. Until I realised the crib was way too large for a baby. It was easily large enough to fit me, with room to spare! As was the highchair, and the playpen, and the rocking horse, and the baby bouncer.

All this baby furniture was sized to fit someone my size. It was all white and baby pink, with cute little babyish motifs on them. On the headboard of the crib was some lettering that said ‘Baby ---‘. It obviously wasn’t complete.

The shelves in the cupboard were lined with stuffed animals and toys. Ranging from really colourful ones suitable for an infant, all the way up to more realistic ones for a toddler.

The rocking horse was beautiful, but upon closer inspection I realised it wasn’t so much of a rocking horse as it was a rocking unicorn. It was so beautifully crafted, obviously made with a lot of attention to detail and love.

The playpen in the corner of the room matched the colour scheme, and had soft play mats lining the bottom of it. It was full of large stuffed toys, blocks and baby toys.

The highchair was made of a similar kind of wood to the crib, and was large enough for a fully grown adult. But what made me recoil a bit were the restraints attached to it. Quickly looking over to the crib, I realised I had missed the restraints that were part of that too.

‘Was... was she expecting a struggle?’

A beautiful little mobile hung over the crib. It had little kittens and bunnies dancing around as it spun slowly.

And then I laid my eyes on the part of the room I had missed out on at first glance.

The changing table.

Like the rest of the furniture, it was large enough for an adult. The top part was some kind of padded plastic mattress or something and it had storage underneath it. Then I saw stacks upon stacks of nappies lining the cupboards beneath it, quickly realising they were much too big for an actual baby.

I stood there, in shock. I couldn’t believe my eyes. What was this? Who was it for? Was it for her? Was it for me? Did she expect me to be some kind of baby for her or did she like to be the baby? Was this sexual for her? Did she get off to this? Questions kept running through my head and I couldn’t focus on any of them.

That’s when I heard footsteps behind me.

“Noelle... I...”

I turned around and looked Rose in the eyes.

“Rose? What is this?”

“I... I... I wasn’t expecting you to find this. I didn’t think you’d be able to see the door, let alone unlock it.” She responded. Her voice had lost its usual confidence.

“I saw it alright. I saw it the night I got here. Then when you suddenly upped and left, I figured I’d finally take a look. And I got in with a little help from Jinx.”

She looked back at Jinx and he ran off. She looked pissed at him.

“Don’t be angry at him. What... what is this place?” I asked.

“I... it’s hard to explain.”

“Yeah, I guess it is hard to explain why you have an adult-fucking-nursery in your house, hidden and locked away.”

“I...”

“Was this for me? Or for someone else?”

“I...”

“Answer me!” my tone got more and more aggressive. I wanted answers. And I wanted them now.

“AND WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE BABY POWDER SO MUCH?” I yelled.

“I...”

She ran off out of the room crying.

And my heart suddenly sunk.

‘Shit. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!’ I screamed in my head.

“I... ahhhhh!” I grabbed one of the stuffies and threw it against the crib.

I heard the front door close and I felt alone and hurt. But also worried I had potentially upset Rose and made things difficult.

Walking over to the changing table, I saw a little box full of brightly coloured dummies. But obviously sized for adults.

Taking a purple one in my hand, I examined it.

“What on earth does she get from all this? What is her interest in this? Does... does she want me to be her baby or something?”

“Meow.”

“Oh hey Jinx. Sorry, I’m not in the mood right now. Can you go check up on Rose for me? I’m worried.”

“Meow.”

“I can’t understand you Jinxy. Go look after Rose.”

Jinx huffed and strolled over to the cupboard near the door. Awkwardly opening it, he bit into something inside it and pulled out a leather bound book.

“What’s that?”

“Meow.”

I shoved the dummy into my pocket without thinking and picked up the book off the floor. Opening the first few pages I realised it was some kind of journal. Rose’s journal. Well... not so much a journal as pages of her venting and letting her frustration out. Much like a blog or something, only much more old school.

“I can’t read that. It’s personal.”

Jinx jumped up onto the cupboard so he was at my height and flicked his paw at the journal, causing the pages to turn. He kept flicking and flicking until he stopped. On the last page.

“Meow.”

I couldn’t help but peek down and read the latest entry.

--------

I think I fucked up. I got too invested in her. She’s going to freak out and leave. And I’ll be alone again. I’ve worked so hard keeping myself restrained around her, trying not to push her. I’ve done so well hiding this kink from her, this lifestyle. I see her little side come out, even if she doesn’t realise what it is yet. She’s too scared to be vulnerable and childish, to show that side of herself. I wish I could encourage her and bring that out, but I’m terrified of her reacting badly. I just want to love her and care for her. I want her to be little and not have to keep pretending to be a big girl all the time. I just want to wrap her up in a thick nappy, hold her close and feed her. Maybe one day she’ll let me, but I need to be prepared for her to reject this. It’s her choice. I won’t force anything on her. If she’s ever uncomfortable, I’ll back off. Sure, she’d make an adorable little, but she’s such a complicated, talented, amazing young woman. And I can’t help but fall for her more each day.

That’s what makes all this so hard. I hate hiding this part of myself. I’ve been a Mummy without a baby for so long now. Ever since I visited that dimension and met Charlie... I’ve wanted to find my own little one to love and care for. And the wedding... her wife was so cute. So similar to Noelle. I hoped maybe Ellie would be that for me, my babygirl and my partner. But... no. She’s going to reject this. She’s going to reject me. I need to steel myself. I’ll go talk to Lily and Ashe tomorrow. See what they suggest. They’ll know best. They’ve had this dynamic for years and they manage it well. Ashe gets to be an adult and Lily’s baby. They make it work. Maybe they’ll be able to tell me what to do.

Because I have no idea.

All I know... is that I can’t lose her.

--------

A tear rolled down my face.

I didn’t know what this meant exactly. I got the basic gist of it. But now I had even more questions swarming around my head. Suddenly, I had an idea.

“Meow.”

“Jinx... Rose understands you right?”

“Meow.”

“I’ll take that as a yes. Can you do me a favour?”

“Meow.”

“Go find her. Tell her I’m okay. Tell her I’m not going anywhere. Just... tell her I’ll be back later. I need answers.”

“Meow.” Jinx left the nursery and I closed the book, putting it back in the cupboard.

‘No, I’ve read too much already. I think... I need some answers. But I can’t ask her, I don’t want to worry her or stress her out. Her friends however...’

I ran downstairs, looking for Rose’s bag.

Finding it on the kitchen table, I quickly rummaged around inside, until I found her phone. Looking through the contacts, I found one named Lily, and I pressed call.

“Hello? Rose? How’d things go?” a woman answered the phone, I assumed it was Lily.

“Ummm...” I replied, a bit too nervous to talk to this stranger about what I had found, even if she apparently knows all about this stuff.

“Oh? Who is this? Where’s Rose?”

“Umm... It’s... umm... Noelle.”

“What can I help you with Noelle? Where’s Rose?”

“She... umm... I...”

“What’s up sweetie? Is she okay?”

“I... reacted badly.”

Oh, she told you?”

“...Not exactly. Wait, she was going to tell me?”

“What happened?”

“I found a... umm...”

“Oh dear. Did you find the room?”

“...Yes.”

“Before she could tell you?”

“Umm... uh huh. And I... got a bit shouty. I made her cry and run off and I felt bad. And then Jinx showed me a journal or something. I only read one page, the latest part... but...”

“Oh sweetie. It’s okay. I don’t know what she’s been writing, but I assume it’s her latest thoughts on... all that stuff?”

“You sound just like her...”

“Well that’s to be expected. We play the same role.”

“So it was right! You and your boyfriend...?”

“Oh, did it say that? Yes sweetie. I’m Ashe’s Mummy.”

“And he...?”

“Is my baby yes.”

“How... how does that work?”

“How about you come over and I’ll explain everything?” her voice was so soothing and... maternal.

“Umm... if you... if you don’t mind...”

“Shush. Here... one sec.”

The phone went silent.

As I played around with Rose’s phone, trying to mess about with the volume settings, a portal appeared next to me and a hand popped through it.

“Come on then!”

Nervously reaching out, the hand grabbed me and pulled me through.

Suddenly I was in someone else’s house. It was a lot more modern than Rose’s little tree-cottage.

Looking out of the window I saw the city!

“Umm...”

“Have a seat sweetie.” I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see the silver haired lady who had saved me that night when I had an accident. She smiled warmly and pointed towards the sofa.

I nodded shyly, sitting down.

“Hi, I’m Lily. We met before, didn’t we?”

“Yeah... thanks for the save that night. I stupidly ran out of energy.”

“I figured as much, I knew you were a strong witch, no silly feral demon would get the best of you without a good reason.”

“So... umm...”

“Hi!” the sudden voice next to me said.

I jolted back, looking to see the person beside me who I hadn’t noticed whilst sitting down.

“Don’t worry sweetie, it’s just Ashe. He’s my little.” Lily smiled at me warmly.

“H... hi. Little? I saw Rose used that word... what is it?”

“It’s someone who plays as someone much younger than themselves. Ashe here is 25. But his little age is about 4. Although he still wear nappies...”

“Mummy!” the guy called Ashe sounded just like he was actually four...

I watched the two interact, Ashe acting like a baby whilst Lily was his Mummy. It was... endearing. Something about it felt comforting.

“Don’t mind him. He’s just a grumpy little pottypants whenever I tease him.”

Ashe pouted beside me.

“So... umm... is this a sex thing or something?”

“Not really. Although it can be sometimes. Mostly it’s just a part of ourselves that we let out, to escape the stresses of life.”

“Umm... so what exactly are you? And what do you do?”

“Well to sum it up easily for you, I’m Lily, I’m a Mummy. We look after what we call ‘littles’ as if they are babies. We feed them, care for them, love them, change them, play with them. Sometimes it can get sexual, but usually it’s not. I like to put nappies on Ashe and remind him that he belongs to me.”

“Like... like a slave? Like BDSM or something?”

“Kinda, but more in the sense that he’s my little baby and I promised that I’d always love and take care of him. And in return, he is himself around me and trusts me to do what is best for him.”

“I... Rose does that sometimes.” I realised I had gone shy and quiet.

“I know. She’s even more of a Mummy than me.”

“So... why doesn’t she have what Ashe is? A little?”

“Because she’s been searching for the right one. Plus it’s a little difficult living out in the countryside like she does. And it’s hard to find littles, there aren’t that many of them.”

“Does she think I’m... you know... a little?”

“I think she thinks you have little tendencies. You like being cared for right? And be completely honest with me Noelle, no telling fibs.”

“I... maybe.”

“And you like when she acts maternal and calls you pet names?”

“Umm... yeah...” I blushed.

“And when you entered the nursery, what were your thoughts?”

“Umm... it was... cute I guess.”

“And...?”

“I felt comfortable okay! I felt love and happiness! Is that what you want me to say?” Lily didn’t react to my little outburst.

“Is that what you feel?”

“...yes.”

I leant back, something dug into my side. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the purple dummy I had stashed away earlier.

“Aww, is that from...?” Lily asked.

“Yeah. I grabbed it. I don’t know why.”

“Look, I’ve known Rose most of my life. We went to school together. We’ve been inseparable since. Rose is... Rose is the most loving, wonderful, caring, thoughtful person I have ever had the pleasure of being friends with. I know I’m going to be biased here, but what is the harm of trying?”

“Huh? You mean... be a baby?”

“Yeah. Why not? Just take baby steps for now... pardon the pun. If you don’t like it, then you don’t have to do it. Rose won’t mind. She won’t push it on you. She probably won’t stop pursuing a relationship with you over this, she values you more than this kink. If you do like it, then trust me, your bond will skyrocket. The bond between a caregiver and a little is something special. Something you’ve never experienced properly before.”

“Umm... I mean I do like Rose... and I want to make her happy...”

“Don’t do it for her. Do it for you. She’d hate it if you forced yourself to do something just to make her happy.”

“How though?”

“Why not try with that dummy?”

“Umm... nah...” my fingers were twiddling with the dummy the whole time I was speaking.

“Go on. You’re around people who won’t judge you, who won’t tell anyone. If it’s not for you, just spit it back out.”

“Umm... I...”

I hesitated for a minute, struggling internally as to whether or not I should put this dummy in my mouth.

‘On one hand, if I like it, then Rose will like me more. And maybe I’ll be happier. And this Ashe guy looks happy, maybe it would do me good. Maybe I am a bit defensive when people call me childish or a baby, was I hiding this part of me the whole time?’

Then the other part of my brain jumped in.

‘On the other... what if I don’t like it? It’s weird! It’s certainly not normal. And I don’t like being not normal. At least not in this way. What if I don’t like it and Rose rejects me because of it? What if I...’

Before I could finish that thought, Ashe got up from his seat, crawled over the sofa and grabbed the dummy from my hand.

“Huh?” I looked at him shocked, and using my open mouth as the perfect opportunity, he shoved the dummy in.

“Mmmmmmf!” I huffed around the dummy that was now filling my mouth.

Ashe quickly grabbed his dummy and shoved it in his mouth.

“See? It’s okay. It’s safe here.” He said, pointing at our dummies.

I sucked on the dummy. And again. And again. I kept sucking, enjoying the rhythmic motion as Ashe smiled at me from behind his dummy.

“So sweetie, how does it feel?” Lily asked.

“Umm... weird.”

“Good weird or bad weird?”

“....good?”

“I think you have your answer. Or at least enough of one to get you started exploring this for yourself. Now, you better get back, Rose is probably worried sick and you need to go give her some reassurance. Did we answer enough of your questions for now? You can always ask Rose more when you get back. And if you want to come back here, you’re more than welcome. I’ll get Rose to give you my number. Call whenever, I’m here to help.”

“Uh huh. Fank you.” I said from behind the dummy in my mouth, blushing at the slight babyish lisp it gave me.

Lily created a portal back home for me. As I stepped up, Lily said something to make me stop for a second.

“She was right.”

“Huh?” I looked at her with confusion on my face.

“You do look adorable as a baby. She figured you would.”

I blushed and hid my face in my hands as I jumped through the portal.

Most likely going to start posting my next story this week! Just waiting for feedback from my friend who is reading what I've done so far.

And just like Witch in Training, patrons will get 2 weeks early access. This means the first chapter will go up on here on Friday, and at the same time the first five chapters will be up on my Patreon. At this time, I'm most likely going to be posting chapters of my third story on Mondays and Fridays (so two per week, like WiT).

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

A really great chapter.

Sorry if I write less than usual lately, have to take new medication and am then always blatantly tired and off track but should be better soon.

But be sure of my love for this story I find it absolutely wonderful in every way.

Looking forward to more

Rose and Noëlle are very lucky to have friends like Jinx and Lily.

I love that you don’t feel the need to make things horribly difficult for your characters. In fact, you’re going to get some criticism for making it a bit implausibly easy for them, but it’s your story and some of us quite like not being stressed by our escapist reading!

• Like 1