LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 11/3/2021 at 1:30 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Yeah?”

And with her face full of concern and love, she looked at me.

“Be careful.”

I nodded and smiled, rushing off to find my friends.

aimoto-rinku-d4dj-first-mix.gif

Why do I suspect a saboteur?

On 11/3/2021 at 6:02 PM, AdultInnocence said:

They just can't catch a break and have a nice play date can they?

I know where that dress came from and why the comment!

They really can't!

?

On 11/3/2021 at 6:52 PM, Moon3ye said:

Okay, it's good that people are getting more powerful, that's important.

Protection spells seem to hold currently as well.

The battery and the other projects seem to be progressing.

The idea with the free day and the play date seems to progress that pleases me. 

A secret area to play outside I find yes (find it always interesting when you see so from ABDL side photos as they have made it in some of the outdoor shots, some clearly recognizes you that are gardens but others look clearly after arks or housing estates)

Oh ha there our little Elli is wearing an exclusive Olivia dress, this is definitely unique in its dimension.

Well of course now the council attacks. 

I hope the council is ready to die neither Rose nor Elli have forgiven them for Jinx's death.

And at the end of this excellent and epic battle, the Righteous Winner will be determined.

Of course he will, after all he always stands it through all ages, after all the Winner decides what was Righteous and what was not.

Secret areas outside to be little are always so amazing, I've always wished for one myself, hence why I felt I needed to put it in this!

And I won't say anything, a lot is coming up in the few chapters we have left... I've already finished it on my patreon (I was generous and gave the epilogue with the final chapter).

Which does mean... new story starts this Sunday instead!

Now to get editing so it's done in time... ?

On 11/3/2021 at 7:27 PM, kerry said:

I was wondering from the start of this chapter what would happen if the Council attacked during a play date; guess we'll find out!

They seem to always pick the worst time, don't they? ?

On 11/3/2021 at 7:43 PM, TerranV said:

Nice. Enjoyed it and I'm excited for round 2 with the council!

Bouncy castles really are both fun an exhausting.

They are fun! I haven't been on one in yeeeeeeears though.

13 hours ago, YourFNF said:

aimoto-rinku-d4dj-first-mix.gif

Why do I suspect a saboteur?

You'll have to wait and see what happens!

Chapter 37: Rogue

Witch in Training - by LittleFallenPrincess

Noelle shot out of the front door, conjuring a broom with her hand and hopping on it, flying off to the houses on the other side of the hill. Her job was to gather her friends and their families and bring them together so we can defend ourselves as a group. The villagers should be safe if they stay out of the way, I doubt the Council will go after them with us here.

Lily took Ashe and jumped through a portal to the centre of the village to warn everyone to stay inside and lock their doors. Once they were done, they’d portal back to the other side of the hill and that’s where we’d make our stand if the barrier completely falls.

And me... well I was going to go find out what had managed to breach the barrier. To do that, it must have taken some immense amount of power. Not even the four remaining members of the council could manage that even if they pooled their power together.

This... this was something else.

I soared across the village on my broom, searching the outskirts of the village for the breach. We had no idea where the sound came from before, as it seemed to fill the entire village.

As I scanned the area, I saw Lily and Ashe going door to door, telling everyone to stay inside. I saw Noelle gather her friends and their families in the centre of their little area over the other side of the hill. I saw the crater that was still there after the encounter with the greater demon over two months ago. And as I checked each ward, they were all perfectly intact.

But on the south side of the village I saw an opening.

Upon closer inspection, they hadn’t taken down a ward, they hadn’t destroyed the statues or anything like last time... this time they just pierced through the barrier itself.

‘But what on Earth could have enough power to do that?’ I thought to myself as I slowly descended, preparing for any encounter I may have at the breach.

As I got closer, I saw one lone figure in the dust that surrounded the opening in the barrier. One figure that felt more powerful than any Council member or Demon I have fought. A slight demonic aura surrounded the area. I wiped my glasses to try and clear my vision so I could get a better look.

“So... Miss Silva...” a deep, booming voice surrounded me. I recognised it... but it was distorted. Almost... demonic.

“Wait... I know that voice!” I shouted into the dust cloud.

A gust of wind blew directly at me, knocking my broom a bit, causing me to hold on so I didn’t get blown off. The wind blew away all the dust, revealing the mysterious figure.

“Logan.” I growled.

“Just think... all this could have been avoided if you just kept your nose out of our business and hadn’t found out about our little secret...”

Stood before me was Logan, the fourth highest ranked council member. But it wasn’t quite the image I knew from my past. Something about him was different, but there was a shadow covering him, covering all his features. 

“Just think... you came here just to die.” I said, trying to hide the slight fear I felt in my chest.

“I don’t think so, Miss Silva.” He sounded so smug. More smug than usual...

“You know one on one you don’t stand a chance against me.”

“Good job I’m not alone then...”

“Where is the rest of the Council?”

“Oh they’re not here. I’m going rogue with this. I wanted to kill you myself for what you did to my Isabella...”

“Wait... then who’s helping you?”

He looked directly at me and his eyes glowed yellow through the darkness.

“Wait... that demonic presence... you... no! You didn’t?” I realised just what he had done, and it disgusted me.

“We expended whatever Witches we could in the city. Most escaped, but we got some souls. That still wasn’t enough to break through your barrier. But then I had an idea.”

“You... you stole the ‘soul’ of a demon... or whatever you’d call what they have for one?”

“Exactly. See, this is why you were always my favourite student. Until that old hag took over and corrupted you.” He snarled.

“She was a better tutor than you could have ever been! Look at what you’ve done to yourself!”

The darkness concealing him faded away, revealing the monstrosity that he had become.

Logan normally looked like an older gentleman, wearing fine Italian suits and he gained the nickname ‘The Silver Fox’ from his dashing appearance and his greying hair. But he had absorbed the ‘soul’ of a demon, probably a greater demon, and now...

Streaks of red hair contrasting against the rest of his long silver hair, glowing fiery eyes, his suit had scorch marks across it, a patch of corruption on the ground surrounding his feet... he was no longer himself. He was part demon at this point. That would explain the power he had to break through the barrier... and why he came here alone, without the rest of the Council. They would have never have accepted this.

“Doesn’t matter. All that matters is that I’m going to kill you for what you did to my Isabella, then I’m going to take your little girlfriend and I’m going to absorb her soul for myself. I’ll then get rid of the rest of the Council and I’ll be unstoppable!” Logan’s twisted smile grew.

I jumped off my broom and landed on the ground gracefully, a small gust of air I created slowed my descent.

“Typical evil villain speech... blah blah blah...” I mocked him whilst I slowly walked over, clapping my hands.

“You mock me now...  you’ll be begging for a quick death soon enough...” I could sense the annoyance in his voice.

I started whistling.

‘Let’s see how strong you are when you plunge your fist into your heart...’

...but nothing happened.

I kept whistling, but again, nothing.

“That little trick would have worked on me when I was just human... now it’s just a slight annoyance in my ear. Let me show you a proper noise...”

Clenching his fists by his sides and taking a deep breath, he roared, causing the ground to shake and all the surrounding trees to snap, as if they were twigs, and fly away from us. I quickly cast a spell to hold me in place, but even then I started moving backwards slowly, inch by inch as he roared.

‘Holy shit... that was... I... I don’t know if I’ll be able to beat him. I think we may need to fall back to our escape plan. And quickly...’

He threw back his head and bellowed a deep, hearty laugh.

“You’re pathetic now. Maybe you used to be powerful, but look at you now compared to my power!”

I knew if I ran now, he’d simply follow me and destroy everyone. I had to slow him down,  to give us enough time to portal everyone to the target dimension.

I planted my hands firmly on the ground and took a page from Noelle’s playbook. I created a wave of light and sent it out into the ground, empowering the roots beneath us, causing them to sprout out of the dirt and wrap themselves around him.

It may not hold him for long, but maybe it’ll be long enough.

Quickly creating a portal, I dashed through.

As soon as I landed on the other side on my hands and knees, Noelle ran over to me.

“Rose? What is it?” she asked, concerned.

“Logan... just Logan... but... he...”

“Take your time, take a deep breath.”

“We don’t have time! We need to portal now! He’s empowered himself with a demon soul!”

“H... h... how?”

“No time for questions. I need you to protect me whilst I portal everyone out. Where’s Lily?” I asked, looking around for her.

“I’m here!” Lily shouted, running over.

“Is the battery ready?”

“Yeah I think so. Should be enough to send the whole village to another dimension.”

“Good. Keep him occupied. I’ll need to concentrate.”

Lily flicked her wand and the large battery appeared. It looked like a large vial, about the size of a normal adult, but it looked ancient. And full of magic.

“Right. Get ready. He’s going to sense this, so be prepared!”

I tapped into the energy source, focusing on the dimension I was sending us all to.

Noelle and Lily were quickly joined by Stella, Alex and Willow, who brought their families. Alex had his Mum and his sister, Willow had her parents and her two brothers. I had barely talked to any of them in the few weeks they were here; they mostly kept to themselves, though apparently they had gotten on well with the villagers. Maybe I could get to know them better when we’re somewhere safer...

The Witches surrounded me and cast a shield around me. Hopefully with enough of them all protecting me, the newly-demonic Logan won’t be able to get through quickly enough to stop me.

Ashe quickly ran over from one of the houses, getting close to me so he was safe too.

“Good boy. You stay close to me okay?” Lily said. Ashe nodded.

“Here we go...” I said, starting to cast.

“I don’t think so... I don’t know where you’re going, but you won’t be able to go anywhere that I can’t find you...” Logan appeared in front of us all and everyone’s gazes met his.

“You’ll never be able to catch us.” I said through gritted teeth as I struggled to focus the stored magical energy into the spell.

“Quite the defence you’ve got here... Shame it doesn’t extend over there...”

I looked over to the village on the other side of the hill.

‘He wouldn’t... no... NO!’

With a flick of his wrist, a meteor made of hellfire burst through the clouds, vaporising the barrier directly above the village. Not even the barrier could stop or even slow it down as it descended on the poor village of Basinwall...

And in an instant, it was gone.

“NO!” I screamed in agony as I felt the impact wipe out all life in the village I once called home. The shockwave rolled across the hill, causing my house to disintegrate, and kept going, right towards us.

With seething rage, I finished the cast. I needed a lot less energy now I was only sending a handful of people as opposed to a entire village, so I used what I needed and created a portal, sending all my friends and their families to the new dimension. I should join them, but I can’t let him escape. If he absorbs the power of the council... he’d be unstoppable.

And just before she disappeared before my eyes, Noelle looked at me with pain and worry.

“Where... where did you send them? I can’t... I can’t sense them!” Logan was enraged.

“YOU!” I cried out like a banshee, appearing from a shield that had protected me from the oncoming shockwave of hellfire. My empowered voice could have pierced the heavens. He stood completely still, and I swear I saw a bead of sweat run down his forehead.

I had his attention at least.

“So what now, Miss Silva?” He snarled, smiling.

“Now I end you.” I growled back at him.

“You can certainly try...”

I rushed at him, charging spell after spell, launching them directly at him. And every single one hit. Fire. Ice. Lightning. Light. Dark. Every spell I could think off, I fired off at him in a bolt.

But as each bolt struck him, he shrugged them off and laughed.

Even empowered by the stored up magical energy we had been building up for weeks, I couldn’t make a dent.

I tried combining elements, I tried tying him down with roots, I tried hitting him with everything I had. And yet... nothing. Attack after attack failed to do even the slightest bit of damage, and he just stood there as each one hit him, not even flinching.

As I took a deep breath, trying to figure out my next move, he rushed over and with one hand behind his back, punching me in the gut, causing me to fall to my knees. I struggled to breathe. And I was pretty sure he had broken a couple of ribs.

I cast a quick healing spell on myself. It couldn’t do much, but it helped me breathe a little. At least enough so I could try to defend myself before his next attack.

“Why didn’t I do this years ago? I could have saved myself all the effort and destroyed you back then with this power! And I could have saved Isabella!” he gloated, turning his back to me. He clearly didn’t see me as a threat anymore.

So I took this opportunity and charged up every single ounce of power into my right hand, focusing it purely into a ball of arcane energy.

Launching my hand forwards, I sent the shot hurtling towards him.

But he simply turned around, dodged the shot, and grabbed my arm, bending it backwards, snapping it.

I screamed out in pain.

He let go and I quickly clutched my arm.

“I don’t need your little girlfriend anymore. I have more than enough power to do whatever I want. But I will still find her... and I will kill her...”

“You... will...” I spat some blood out towards his feet, “not... lay... a hand.... on her!” I struggled to breathe, and the pain from my broken arm was unbearable.

And just as he turned back around to face me, a portal appeared.

‘Noelle. Of course it’s you.’

“Speak of the devil... perfect timing.” Logan said as he wrapped his claw-like hands around my neck.

“Rose?” Noelle looked around at the devastation left by the meteor before looking at Logan gripping my throat.

“It’s... it’s okay baby...” I said, coughing as I struggled to breathe.

“This is for Isabella...” he roared painfully.

Logan charged a bolt of hellfire in his hand and shot it directly through my chest.

Just as I had done to Isabella.

“ROSE NO!” screamed Noelle, rushing over to me as I fell to the floor, the life draining from me.

Logan stood there, laughing as Noelle dived to the ground and grabbed my head.

I stared at her, there were tears rolling down her beautiful face.

I could feel the remnants of life draining away from me.

I didn’t have long.

I held on as long as I could... for one last look...

...One last look of that beautiful face.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! This is one of the ones I've been waiting for you all to read. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training, Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

New chapters of Witch in Training and Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

Don't forget, Thief in Service, my fourth book, has just started. You can find it here!

• Like 5
  • Sad 9

That was unbelievable. An insane chapter.

But since Noelle has an affinity for emotions, I'm curious to see what the emotions she will have now will trigger.

I think Logan will be dead soon and if the council joins, so will they.

I hope her power is enough to revive Rose. I won't forgive you if you really did kill her. UK is not so far from Germany.

3 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

And sadness makes noelle weaker! Ahhhhhhh. And here I was happy that they were all gonna hide out in what is hopefully the diaper dimension, and then the whole village died 

I think that Noelle is not necessarily feeling sadness right now, but rather a combination of sadness, despair, anger, hatred, rage, a whirlwind of emotions that makes it interesting what happens.

It is not "only" Rose who is dead (even if hopefully not the last magic was cast) it is also the village which was destroyed, and thus also the old ladies (sorry just forgot the name) who had this grandmotherly charm.

I think it happens 2 things.

1. it will come to a fight that Noelle will win long after a while because Logan underestimates her.

2. Noelle needs only one hand movement to extinguish Logan's existence.

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Oh no. :(

?

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

That was unbelievable. An insane chapter.

But since Noelle has an affinity for emotions, I'm curious to see what the emotions she will have now will trigger.

I think Logan will be dead soon and if the council joins, so will they.

I hope her power is enough to revive Rose. I won't forgive you if you really did kill her. UK is not so far from Germany.

Thank you for the comment!

*runs away and starts building a hole to hide in*

?

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Woah.

Your action scenes are becomming more and more anime. 

Not knocking that. I like that.

Noelle gonna fry this guy.

I'm glad you like them! I think my love of comic books and magic movies inspired my action scenes. 

I guess they are a bit anime ?

6 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

And sadness makes noelle weaker! Ahhhhhhh. And here I was happy that they were all gonna hide out in what is hopefully the diaper dimension, and then the whole village died 

It does! 

I wouldn't hide in the diaper dimension if I were them! I'd pick something much safer, something more normal. 

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think that Noelle is not necessarily feeling sadness right now, but rather a combination of sadness, despair, anger, hatred, rage, a whirlwind of emotions that makes it interesting what happens.

It is not "only" Rose who is dead (even if hopefully not the last magic was cast) it is also the village which was destroyed, and thus also the old ladies (sorry just forgot the name) who had this grandmotherly charm.

I think it happens 2 things.

1. it will come to a fight that Noelle will win long after a while because Logan underestimates her.

2. Noelle needs only one hand movement to extinguish Logan's existence.

^^^^^^ This. And who knows what that would do to Noelle's powers...

Mrs Timpson is dead, as is the village, and her girlfriend was just murdered in front of her. That's bound to conjure some emotions.

We'll have to see on Wednesday what happens...

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I'm glad you like them! I think my love of comic books and magic movies inspired my action scenes. 

I guess they are a bit anime ?

I can see that.

Actually, Logan destroying the village reminds me of Green Lantern's Emerald Twilight storyline. Although I don't think Noelle will ultimately do what Hal Jordan did.

30 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I can see that.

Actually, Logan destroying the village reminds me of Green Lantern's Emerald Twilight storyline. Although I don't think Noelle will ultimately do what Hal Jordan did.

That was the storyline where he absorbed the battery and became a kind of energy being, wasn't it? I'm not that deep into comics, especially DC.

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

*runs away and starts building a hole to hide in*

I don't like that you're already starting to dig a hole.

*opens the internet to see how to get to the UK fastest*

Let's see what Wednesday brings.

7 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

That was the storyline where he absorbed the battery and became a kind of energy being, wasn't it? I'm not that deep into comics, especially DC.

Yeah after the Guardians forbid him from using his ring to revive his hometown, he goes on a rampage. After nearly killing several other fellow Lanterns he absorbs the central power battery and becomes Parallax. Later it was retconned to Parallax being a seperate entity that merely possessed Jordan during his moment of weakness. 

I'm a huge DC fan but I haven't read anything from them as of late.

29 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Yeah after the Guardians forbid him from using his ring to revive his hometown, he goes on a rampage. After nearly killing several other fellow Lanterns he absorbs the central power battery and becomes Parallax. Later it was retconned to Parallax being a seperate entity that merely possessed Jordan during his moment of weakness. 

I'm a huge DC fan but I haven't read anything from them as of late.

Was never a big comic reader, too much and you do not know where to start because there are so many separate storylines, etc.. Since I praise myself manga simply took place with volume 1. Simple and easy as I like it.

DC has lost interest with me through all the bad movies. Liked both earlier and now the animated films. That is something that DC can do. All the animated movies with Darkside such as Apocalypse War or now Injustice (although I could not see both yet, but have seen clips and that was awesome).

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Was never a big comic reader, too much and you do not know where to start because there are so many separate storylines, etc.. Since I praise myself manga simply took place with volume 1. Simple and easy as I like it.

DC has lost interest with me through all the bad movies. Liked both earlier and now the animated films. That is something that DC can do. All the animated movies with Darkside such as Apocalypse War or now Injustice (although I could not see both yet, but have seen clips and that was awesome).

I always suggest to start wherever you want and look up any reference you might not get. Usually the easiest way to proceed with western comics. Manga does have the benefit of a clear start and end.

My issue with DC is that their constant need to hit the reset button on their continuity has made it difficult to stay invested.

On 11/8/2021 at 1:31 PM, Moon3ye said:

I don't like that you're already starting to dig a hole.

*opens the internet to see how to get to the UK fastest*

Let's see what Wednesday brings.

*digs hole faster*

On 11/8/2021 at 3:39 PM, YourFNF said:

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

reiny-scared.gif

Oh fuck...

Oh fuck...

Okay let me at this mass murdering shit head!

Madoka Magica Akemi Homura GIF - Madoka Magica Akemi Homura Time Stop GIFs

I was waiting for your response. And it does not disappoint. Thank you ?

On 11/8/2021 at 3:47 PM, TerranV said:

I always suggest to start wherever you want and look up any reference you might not get. Usually the easiest way to proceed with western comics. Manga does have the benefit of a clear start and end.

My issue with DC is that their constant need to hit the reset button on their continuity has made it difficult to stay invested.

I love DC, but I agree, they love hitting that reset button.

On 11/9/2021 at 3:52 AM, aldl4811 said:

Wow wow wow 

Thanks for the comment! ?

53 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

*digs hole faster*

*starts researching companies in the UK that supply cement to fill the hole*.

I'm a sadist, dear I always find a way to get my revenge.

So let's see what you're up to today.

*Trying to look evil, no one's buying it.*

Chapter 38: Fury

Witch in Training - by LittleFallenPrincess

As soon as I appeared on the other side of the portal, I saw everyone’s confused faces.

“What... what happened...” Ashe said, crying.

“Basinwall... it’s... it’s gone...” Lily started crying.

“Where... where’s Rose?” I called out.

Everyone looked around, but no one could see her.

All we saw was an empty parking lot in the middle of a quiet city. A city that resembled home, but was... different.

“Rose? Anyone see her?” I asked again.

“I... I don’t think she came through...” Lily pulled me into her arms, holding me close against her.

“Why? She could have just teleported herself too! She should be here!” I started crying into her chest.

“She... I don’t know sweetie. Maybe she wanted revenge? Maybe she hoped someone had survived?  I don’t know. We’ll just have to wait and see if she comes through...”

“I’m not waiting. Fuck that.”

“It’s too dangerous! Plus, do you even know how to portal between dimensions?”

“No, but I don’t care. I’m going to help her. I feel a connection with her, even now. If I just focus on that, I’m sure it’ll lead me to her.”

“We’re not going to be able to stop her. Her mind is made up.” Stella said, walking up and nodding at me before wrapping her arms around me too.

“You do realise you’re going alone, right? You won’t be able to portal any of us with you.” Alex said, joining the group hug.

“Just... be careful, okay? You and Rose better come back alive, you hear?” Willow joined the hug too.

“Thanks guys. I’ll be okay. I’ll just go, get Rose, portal back. Simple.”

Everyone backed off as I prepared all my energy to open a portal, but I was in a different dimension now, if I tried to portal to Basinwall, who’s to say I won’t end up in this dimension’s version of the village? So this time, instead of focusing on a place, I focused on my connection to Rose.

Ripping a hole in space isn’t too difficult for a Witch. But ripping a hole through dimensions... that was new to me. Only Rose knew how. But I focused until all I could think about was Rose...

...And in an instant, I was gone.

I appeared on the other side of the portal on my feet.

‘Good sign... not made a portal into space or into a giant hole I guess...’

I looked around and saw the devastation left by Logan’s attack.

Nothing was left. Just a charred, burnt-out wasteland spread for miles around me.

The village was gone. Our home was gone. The houses we built for my friends were gone. The trees were cinders and the lake had evaporated. Nothing was left.

Except two figures in the distance. One holding the other by the neck.

Rose. It had to be.

I hurried over and she looked at me.

“Rose?” I called out.

“It’s... it’s okay baby...” she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“This is for Isabella...” Logan roared.

Before I could act, a bolt of something fired from Logan’s hand, right through Rose’s chest.

Just like she had done to Isabella.

“ROSE NO!” I screamed, running over to my girlfriend as she fell to the floor. I dived down and grabbed her, pulling her close, crying as I saw the pain she was in.

She didn’t have much time.

She looked at me with love in her eyes, and as she drew her last breath, she gave me one more smile.

As I wiped away the tears from my eyes, she was gone. Her body lay there, lifeless.

A void in my heart formed. I couldn’t describe it any other way. It was like all happiness, all sadness, all feeling had just... gone. Like time had stood still. Like I had just stopped functioning.

I sat there, with my deceased girlfriend lay in my arms, unable to move, think, or do anything but breathe. I stared at the ground.

“Aww, did I kill your widdle girlfriend?” Logan taunted me, standing over me and looking down.

That’s when the emotions flooded back in, filling that void inside me. But it wasn’t happiness that filled the void, it wasn’t sadness... it was rage... it was anger. They swirled around inside of me like a vortex, until it created a fury I had never felt before.

“What’s up Noelle? Aww, you going to cry?” he teased me for the second, and soon to be the last, time. “Well, it was nice knowing you...” he said as he charged a bolt of hellfire, holding his hand directly above my head.

As if someone else had control of my body, my hand shot up and grabbed his wrist, the one he was using to cast and crushed it, as if it was a paper cup.

“FUCK!” he pulled his hand back and jumped back.

I lay Rose’s head down gently and closed her eyes.

Standing back up, not saying a word, I looked into the glowing eyes of the Council member, Logan.

“How...?” he seemed... scared...

He should be.

I had learned a few tricks from Rose over the past couple of months. Waving my hand, chains shot out of little portals and wrapped around his arm, the one that was currently injured.

And with all the pain I felt, with all the rage and the fury, with all the sadness and heartache... with a snap of my fingers I pulled on the chains, ripping his arm off.

He howled in pain as he clutched his wound. There was no blood, the transformation was too advanced now. Instead, the wound just pulsated and glowed with fire.

In retaliation he used his other arm to fire off a bolt of hellfire.

I wave my arm and a thick sheet of ice blocked the attack.

He fired again.

A vine shot out of the ground and knocked it away.

Again.

Water absorbed it.

Again.

Darkness consumed it.

Again.

And again and again. Each time, my mastery of all the spells that I had learned to practice with whilst training with Rose overcame his feeble attacks.

“My turn.” My words sounded lifeless. And he sensed this. I could see him starting to panic.

I fired a bolt of light and it tore through his other arm, causing it to burn up, leaving nothing but burnt flesh.

“WHAT THE FUCK? HOW ARE YOU SO POWERFUL?” He screamed.

I casually walked over to him as he dropped to his knees. He knew he was defeated. He couldn’t fire off anything with both of his arms out of action.

I towered over him and grabbed his hair, yanking it and pulling his head back.

“Let’s see how you like it...”

His face froze in fear as he looked up at my cold, lifeless expression.

Out of nowhere his weakened arm shot up and cast a quick defensive spell, blocking my fire bolt at his chest.

“Not... *cough* this time!” he said as he pounced backwards.

I stood there in silence, looking at him. He tried to get some strength back into his damaged arm, and it worked, but only slightly.

“Let’s see you block this!” He screamed out.

As I watched him look up, the sky darkened. I looked up to see a similar meteor to before appear from the sky, heading directly in our direction.

Either he had a clever plan, or he was going to sacrifice himself to take me out.

Either way, I couldn’t let him finish it. I had to get revenge for Rose.

“You’re going to be as dead as that bitch who tried to cross me!” he screamed.

Only one emotion fuelled me.

Fury.

Thinking back to my birthday, that wonderful day Rose set up just for me... I thought about that time I was strapped to her chest. And that’s when it occurred to me.

Focusing my power on the meteor, I focused all my rage, my fury, my wrath into this spell.

And as the meteor fell from the skies, it began to shrink. Getting smaller and smaller the further it fell. It hit the part of the sky where the barrier used to be and it was already half its original size. It kept shrinking until it was only a shard.

And just before it hit the ground, I stopped it with a simple spell.

This little shard, no bigger than one of my baby bottles, held all the power of the meteor, but in a much more condensed form.

Logan couldn’t believe what I had just done.

And with all my fury, I fired this shard full of power directly at his chest.

He tried blocking it. He tried defending himself. But it was useless. It simple broke through his shield and pierced his chest, ripping a hole right through, completely destroying his heart.

He dropped to his knees again and his lifeless corpse slumped over.

Walking up to him, I cast a quick teleportation spell.

I knew just where to send his body.

A message to the council.

Telling them not to fuck with me again.

A silence filled the air. The meteor had wiped out all life nearby. Nothing was left standing. Just an empty wasteland full of death. Not even the wind blew, the air felt stale.

And I sat there next to my girlfriend’s body, silently crying.

She looked at peace now, in her eternal slumber. I held on to her hand and couldn’t bring myself to let go. That’s when thoughts started to invade my mind.

‘I don’t know what to do. Do I portal back with her body and bury her there? Do I bury her here with the ashes of Basinwall, close to Jinx?’

And just as Jinx crossed my mind...

“Meow.” I heard in the distance.

“Wha... what’s that noise?” I said, wiping away the tears, trying to focus on the noise I had just heard.

“Meow.”

“J... Jinx?” I called out.

“Meow.”

“What do you mean it’ll be okay?”

“Meow.”

“Wait... how come I can understand you now? Where are you?”

“Meow.”

A pile of rubble nearby shifted and out popped Jinx. Not a scratch on him, he looked completely healthy... and alive.

“How come you...”

“Meow.”

“I don’t know what’s going on. But wait, if you’re alive...”

I heard a cough below me.

“Ugh... well that sucked...” Rose joked, clearing her eyes of dust and dirt.

I didn’t say a word, my eyes opened wide and I wrapped my arms around my now-alive girlfriend and hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulder.

“Babygirl, are you okay?” she asked, putting her arms around me and squeezing tightly.

“I thought I lost you!”

“So did I... so wait... this wasn’t you?” She pulled back; suddenly she had her serious face on.

“No! I don’t know how to do this! Nothing happened. You died, I killed Logan, and then I sat here next to you, holding your hand. Next thing I knew, you’re alive and talking!”

“What on Earth could do something like that? I’ve certainly never heard of anyone coming back from the dead. But hey, well done on killing Logan. He had it coming. How did you manage to be powerful enough to kill him though? He was on a whole other level to me...”

“When you died... my emotions took over. It was like I wasn’t myself anymore... I... I think I scared even myself.”

“Oh babygirl, it’s okay. I’m here now, everything will be okay.”

She pulled me closer and stroked my hair.

“Meow.”

“In a minute, Jinx.” Rose said. I started giggling, she hadn’t realised yet.

“Wait... JINX?” she jumped back an inch.

‘There it is...’ I thought to myself.

“How the hell?” She said, grabbing him and cuddling him.

“Meow.”

“I don’t know! You only just woke up?” she asked him.

“Meow.”

“I don’t know what happened, Noelle. If this wasn’t you, I have no idea. It’s even weirder if Jinx is back too.”

“You said he’s a part of you, right?” I had an idea, but I wasn’t sure about it yet.

“Yeah... so wait, if he’s a part of me, whatever brought me back to life, brought him back to life too?”

Thankfully Rose was on the same wavelength.

“That’s what I was thinking, yeah.”

“Clever girl.” She said, kissing me on the cheek.

Relief filled my heart as I felt the happiness and love return to it.

We stayed in the embrace for a while. She had only just returned to life, we had no idea as to the effect it had on her, this was unheard of. No Witch has ever brought either themselves or anyone else back from the dead. I didn’t care though, I wanted to stay in her arms forever. I didn’t want to lose her again.

“I think... we better... get going baby...”

“Don’t worry about that. We’ll portal to our friends as soon as you are feeling fit enough.”

“So wait... you managed to portal here? How? I never taught you how.”

“You taught yourself right? And I didn’t need to; I felt our bond, even across dimensions. So I focused on that and managed it first time.”

“Good thinking. Although that just asks more questions about this mysterious bond we have between each other.”

“No worrying about that... let’s just get home.”

“I think I can stand now babygirl.”

“You sure?” I was still concerned about her.

“Yeah. Let’s go.”

I helped Rose up to her feet and she looked around at the wasteland. Tears formed in her eyes and she quickly shook them off, focusing on casting a portal home.

I joined my hands to hers and focused my energy into her, allowing her to portal us both back to our new home, where our friends awaited us.

==========================================================

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Hopefully no one will want to kill me after this chapter ? Only 3 more chapters to go (including the epilogue!)

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training, Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

New chapters of Witch in Training and Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

Don't forget, Thief in Service, my fourth book, has just started. You can find it here!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Maybe a bit of deus ex machina here, but I will wait for some explanation before judging. I'm glad Rose is not dead, and it appears that no one—including both of them—has any clue just how powerful Noelle is.

*Satisfied with the fact that Rose is still alive and cancels the plane ticket to the UK and the order for several tons of cement.

A really good chapter, I knew it would be something like rage that would give Noelle the right power.

Since she fought on autopilot and not only humiliated Logan but also killed him, I assume she also used the power to revive Rose and Jinx.

I am really curious how it continues.

Hello my name is Maria I am a friend of Moon3y. I read from time to time, but today I must also write something.

Monn3y is a fucking marshmallow that tries to be a catus but fails repeatedly. So when he writes threat just ignore.

I mean as I write this I am on top of him and he can not resist it as no worry and no unnecessary hole digging.

Oh and Monn3y if you delete or change this I will paint your ass red.

• Like 1
On 11/10/2021 at 6:58 PM, kerry said:

Maybe a bit of deus ex machina here, but I will wait for some explanation before judging. I'm glad Rose is not dead, and it appears that no one—including both of them—has any clue just how powerful Noelle is.

The next chapter will start to go into how she was brought back. Trust me, I've got everything planned out and then some :P

On 11/10/2021 at 7:12 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Their souls are bonded. So long as one is alive the bond will restore them using their on  magic for fueling the work. :)

This is a good theory!!! Will have to wait and see if its the right one though. ?

On 11/10/2021 at 8:22 PM, Moon3ye said:

*Satisfied with the fact that Rose is still alive and cancels the plane ticket to the UK and the order for several tons of cement.

A really good chapter, I knew it would be something like rage that would give Noelle the right power.

Since she fought on autopilot and not only humiliated Logan but also killed him, I assume she also used the power to revive Rose and Jinx.

I am really curious how it continues.

Hello my name is Maria I am a friend of Moon3y. I read from time to time, but today I must also write something.

Monn3y is a fucking marshmallow that tries to be a catus but fails repeatedly. So when he writes threat just ignore.

I mean as I write this I am on top of him and he can not resist it as no worry and no unnecessary hole digging.

Oh and Monn3y if you delete or change this I will paint your ass red.

I'm glad I'm safe. For now at least.

And this is also a good theory!!! But again... will have to wait and see who is correct!

I love reading people's theories ?

On 11/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, TerranV said:

Well I didn't expect you to kill Rose off for good so I'm not surprised she's okay. Glad to see Noelle fuck up Logan. 3 chapters to go!

? thanks for the comment!

On 11/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, YourFNF said:

Keanu Reeves Whoa GIF - Keanu Reeves Whoa Matrix GIFs

?