LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 10/13/2021 at 4:59 PM, TerranV said:

Well the council sucks...

Yeah Rose fighting Isabella will be cool, but I want to see Noelle beat her.

Conjure something crazy to do it too. Maybe a comically large anvil and just drop it on her head.

Noelle isn't in a good state right now. And even if she could move, she'd need to be in littlespace in order to buff her conjuration spells. Right now she's probably feeling a mix of sadness, fear and anger... who knows what that combination would do in regards to her powers.

This is time for Rose to show off just how powerful she is, trying to protect her baby.

A comically large anvil or hammer or a giant stuffie would be amazing though.

On 10/13/2021 at 5:35 PM, Moon3ye said:

Oh no who could see coming that the council is a pile of shit?!

No seriously, this was a great chapter and I would not want to trade places with this Isabella now. Rose will make her death excruciating and painful.

The council will be destroyed after this action and they know it.

Rose and Noelle together will be more than enough and there will be no one who can stand in their way.

I hope people enjoy the next chapter. A lot happens. That's all I can say without giving anything away ?

On 10/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, YourFNF said:

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

nani-intensifies-nani.gif

popcorn-drama.gif

Holy fuck!

The.. Curse? Breaking must have tripped some kind of fail safe...

Trying to remember who isabella is..

Yup. Breaking into her memories alerted the council.

Isabella is the firey one of the council. The hothead.

On 10/13/2021 at 7:43 PM, AdultInnocence said:

I know of 5 people that need to be removed from existence!

I agree. But 5v1 may be a bit too much for Rose...

On 10/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:
)

:)

Thanks for the comment!

On 10/14/2021 at 3:04 AM, aldl4811 said:

Holy hell, you have me at edge of my seat. 

Aww this makes me so happy! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Chapter 31: Assault

I left Noelle with Lily and Ashe and went to go check the wards I placed.

I trusted Lily to keep Noelle safe whilst she was out of action. I wasn’t sure if she could hear us, but she certainly couldn’t move or react to anything, so she needed protecting from the council.

She was valuable to them; they’d do anything to take her power for themselves.

I knew the council were evil, but I never had the guts to stand up to them. Once I found out their little secret, I burned all bridges and ran. I ran for my life. I hid and entrenched myself in this little village, setting up wards and defending myself from all attacks by the council.

In the beginning, they’d attack every day. That became every week. Then every month. Then eventually, every year. And each time they failed to get past my barrier, their drive to kill me lessened, realising they could just keep me here, hiding in fear.

The barrier was purely to keep the council out. It had no effect on others, hence why Noelle and her friends and other visitors can get into the village. And over time, the council learnt to start sending in people to attack me, often enchanting their vision so I appeared as a demon to them.

I hate to say it... it took too many dead Witches for me to figure out their little trick. But once I did, I added a dispelling effect to the barrier which disabled any spell cast on them by the council. Whenever a group of Witches were sent by them, they’d never find the demon they were looking for, and would return home.

It wasn’t until that night with Noelle and her friends, when they actually summoned a Demon Lord to attack them and me...

At least Noelle will never fall prey to that enchantment of theirs again after I put that little thing in her tea that night.

Maybe one day I’ll tell Noelle the truth about everything that happened. About who the council really are. She’s already got a good idea now, after finding out they murdered her parents. Maybe once this is all over I’ll sit her down and explain my past.

But for now... I needed those wards back up.

As I reached the first ward, I saw it destroyed. The giant stone rock that amplified my barrier spell was cut in half. I don’t know how I didn’t notice this. Maybe some kind of spell?

I examined the stone, seeing faint traces of sulphur around the cut.

Demons.

Or should I say... demon. The one they sent to kill me after I disabled their little enchantment on Noelle. The one that nearly killed her...

It must have disabled the stones before moving on to fight Noelle and her friends. And because I was too swept up in protecting Noelle and keeping her safe, I didn’t think to check the wards.

I knew they were desperate to get to me, I didn’t realise they would stoop so low as to summon a powerful demon to disable the wards.

But... why did they wait over a month to attack? I was vulnerable this whole time!

Those questions would have to wait, I needed to check the strength of the remaining barrier. There were 4 wards remaining.

As I reached the second, I could see it was destroyed. Similar attacks.

And the third.

And the fourth.

When I reached the fifth ward, there were four figures waiting for me.

The Council.

Against one council member, I could wipe the floor with them. Against all five... I didn’t stand a chance.

But... Isabella wasn’t here.

‘Wait... if she’s not here... shit!’

“Hello there Rose. It’s so nice seeing you after so long.” Victoria said, smug as ever.

I kept my distance. I had no idea what tricks they had waiting for me.

“If you leave now, I’ll let you live.” I raised my voice. I needed to appear strong. I couldn’t let them know I was vulnerable without my barrier and with four of them against me.

“Tsk tsk tsk... we all know you’re a powerful Witch, dear, but you’re not powerful enough to beat four of us.”

“And just where is Isabella?” I asked.

“She’s off claiming our property.”

“Noelle is NOT your property!” I screamed.

“My my... we sensed her memories had been breached, but by the looks of it... you must have seen them too? Doesn’t matter, we were going to kill you anyway.”

“You can try... Vicky. I’d rather be dead than feed your lust for power like you did all those other poor Witches. How many souls have you devoured just so you were strong enough to breach the weakened barrier? How many poor Witches had to die just so you could stay in power?”

“There’s never such a thing as too many, Rosie. We both know this.” Victoria gave that little sneer she always gives when she thinks she’s clever.

“You’re fucking barbaric. And I will stop you. Each and every one of you.”

“You can die trying, sweetie.”

I prepared a defensive spell, ready for them to attack. I could sense it. Any moment now...

Suddenly an explosion rocked the ground.

An explosion coming from... my house!

“NOELLE!” I turned round, screaming.

My heart was racing. My maternal instincts kicked in. I needed to protect her.

I couldn’t fight these four. But I could slow them down long enough.

So I screamed.

I screamed like a banshee.

Amplifying my voice, using my siren affinity to its maximum potential, all four members of the council dropped to their knees, clutching their ears in pain, begging for it to stop.

The weather suddenly changed. Because it was linked to my magic, it must have mirrored my emotions as the clouds quickly became overcast and the heavens opened. Thunder rippled through the clouds.

Lightning struck the weathervane on top of my house and I realised I couldn’t keep this up for too long, not with Noelle in danger. Thankfully, this would keep them downed for long enough for me to deal with Isabella.

I conjured a portal back to the house and ran through it at full speed, preparing myself for whatever was happening on the other side.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY!” I screamed.

It cut through the air and caused Isabella to freeze in place. Her mouth agape, she held on to my love as I flew through the air towards her.

Flicking my hand, I ripped my girlfriend away from her, causing her to land gently on the grass nearby as I continued my path towards her captor.

And with the full force of the wind, I hit her directly in the chest, knocking her through the air, tumbling down the path.

She started coughing and spluttering as she got up.

Isabella knew she had fucked up. She knew she was in trouble. But her biggest mistake was thinking the Council were around to help.

Not this time.

“Rose... what an unpleasant surprise. Why won’t you just die already so we can forget about you?”

“You’ve kept me here...” I ran down the path and kicked her as hard as I could, “...stuck in this village...” I kicked her again, “ALL BECAUSE I FOUND OUT YOUR SECRET!”

I kept kicking and kicking, letting all the rage of the past 10 years out.

All she did was laugh and spit up more blood.

“The... others... will... be... here... soon...”

“And I’ll kill them all if they ever lay a finger on her again. I’ll give you this one opportunity to leave and never come back.”

She coughed up more blood as she slowly got onto her knees.

I was a woman of my word. So I turned around to check on Noelle. She seemed okay, so I walked away from Isabella, letting her run for her life.

“If we... can’t... have... her... neither... can... you!”

I turned around and saw Isabella point her wand at Noelle, a stream of fire erupted from it and hurtled towards the defenceless girl.

Time slowed down. Even with my casting technique, I couldn’t react quickly enough to save her. There was nothing I could do.

It was at that moment Jinx ran across the hill lightning fast, jumping in front of the spell, taking the hit.

And as his body rolled down the hill, I felt a crushing pain in my heart. The pain you’d feel when you lost a familiar.

“JINX! NO!” I screamed. My whole heart and body screamed.

The glass windows of my house shattered. The shockwave from my scream caused trees and fences to catapult into the air. Noelle was flung back against the wall and Isabella tried with all her might to stand her ground.

Now what happened next... I am not proud of. It is something I swore I would never do when I found out about my Siren heritage.

My body stayed still as I breathed heavily, trying to focus my anger. I tried holding on to myself. I tried restraining the rage I was feeling. But as I turned my head to see the person who had nearly killed Noelle, the person who had killed Jinx... I couldn’t hold myself back any longer.

I stood up, wiped away the tears and walked slowly over to Isabella, whistling slightly.

She quickly found out she couldn’t move a muscle.

“You will pay for that. You will ALL pay.” I said with a straight face, through gritted teeth.

“Rose... Rose... calm down... listen... I...”

“Don’t grovel. Don’t beg. You intended to kill her. You killed a part of me when you killed Jinx. This is past the point of forgiveness. Of redemption.”

I hummed and Isabella’s fear grew. Her forehead started sweating and she trembled as her wand arm raised against her will.

“No... Rose... please... no!”

“You want to feel what I felt? You want to feel what happens to your heart when a familiar dies? When you nearly murdered the love of my life? I’ll happily indulge you...”

I continued humming my little tune.

Her breathing quickened as her hand slowly turned the wand around and pointed it directly at her chest. It crept closer and closer until it was only an inch away from her skin.

Pointing directly at her heart.

“ROSE! NO! PLEASE!” Isabella screamed. She was terrified at this point.

I looked at her, my face expressionless but my eyes full of rage.

One simple whistle.

That’s all it took.

Seconds later she was screaming in pain as her own spell tore through her chest, incinerating her heart.

And her body slumped to the floor.

As I sat on the porch of my front door, cradling my girlfriend and stroking her hair, four portals opened up at the end of my garden.

And out stepped the four remaining council members.

“Where... where is she?” Victoria asked, nervous to know the answer.

“Behind you.” I said nonchalantly.

As they looked behind them, they each gasped in horror at the sight of their dead partner.

“Take her. Get out of here. Or you’re all next. This is the only warning I’m giving you.”

Logan was about to attack me. I was ready. But then Victoria surprised me by holding him back.

“Take her body. Let’s go. We can’t risk anymore losses.”

“But...” Logan tried to argue but was quickly silenced by Victoria’s demanding stare.

He waved his wand and a portal opened, swallowing Isabella’s body and him. The other three quickly conjured portals, leaving quickly. But before she disappeared into the swirling green portal, Victoria stopped and looked at me.

“This means war, you realise that?” We’ll have Noelle, we’ll kill you, and we’ll avenge our sister. Just you wait...”

Before I could come up with a witty comeback, Vicky had left through the portal, leaving a lingering silence around the village.

I’d have to check up on Lily and Ashe first. I hoped they were alright after Isabella attacked.

I’d make sure Noelle is safe.

I’d bury Jinx.

And I’d have to check the village, replacing the wards, strengthening them.

I’d probably have to move Lily and Ashe here, as well as Noelle’s friends and their families if they have them. We’ll have to bunker down in the village, otherwise I have no doubt that the Council will make threats on any of our allies.

But as I sat there, gently stroking Noelle’s hair as she lay cradled in my arms, I prayed that she would recover. And that she wouldn’t be too scared to still be with me. After my past... after hers... after what I just did.

And as a tear rolled down my cheek, I felt movement in my arms as Noelle shot up, breathing heavily and looking terrified.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny

New chapters of Witch in Training every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Only 10 chapters to go! And I'm really looking forward to the comments related to this chapter ^_^

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

This was a great chapter. I knew that Rose didn't just retreat to this village. But I had no idea HOW powerful she was. Powerful yeah sure definitely. But so MIGHTY powerful that's impressive. When Noelle is well again these two together will stop the council no matter what.

23 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

This was a great chapter. I knew that Rose didn't just retreat to this village. But I had no idea HOW powerful she was. Powerful yeah sure definitely. But so MIGHTY powerful that's impressive. When Noelle is well again these two together will stop the council no matter what.

Rose is the most powerful flower in the world. :)

I like how you went back a bit in this chapter to Rose's perspective until it met up with Noelle's. They surely pissed her off. Jinx must have felt something special for Noelle to protect her like that. I am not familiar enough to know if she could replace her familiar over time or if it is a process (and no there was no pun intended!)

Unfortunately the council will now be prepared, but they have to find a way to expose the council before any more are killed otherwise it could just be made to look like Rose went psycho. Noelle being as popular as she is could possibly use her influence while she still has it. The more people that know the safer it would be for everyone. It would also account for the missing witches.

25 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Unfortunately the council will now be prepared, but they have to find a way to expose the council before any more are killed otherwise it could just be made to look like Rose went psycho. Noelle being as popular as she is could possibly use her influence while she still has it. The more people that know the safer it would be for everyone. It would also account for the missing witches.

Rose is a powerful siren witch and Noelle can create creatures from her imagination. I think even if the council comes with an army, it won't be an easy task.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And as a tear rolled down my cheek, I felt movement in my arms as Noelle shot up, breathing heavily and looking terrified.

Just... Holy shit wow...

I was not expecting this but looking back... In hind sight...

34 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Noelle being as popular as she is could possibly use her influence while she still has it. The more people that know the safer it would be for everyone. It would also account for the missing witches.

This... Drag things into the light....

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Thank you! We'll have to see what happens ?

40 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Rose is the most powerful flower in the world. :)

She is! ?

34 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I like how you went back a bit in this chapter to Rose's perspective until it met up with Noelle's. They surely pissed her off. Jinx must have felt something special for Noelle to protect her like that. I am not familiar enough to know if she could replace her familiar over time or if it is a process (and no there was no pun intended!)

Thank you! I'm glad you appreciated it! I'm quite proud of that.

When writing it I figured I needed to cover what was happening with Rose at the same time as Noelle was dealing with Isabella. And I liked the idea that they kinda crossed over.

As for Jinx... well Jinx, like any familiar, is a part of Rose's soul. And if Rose feels a connection between herself and Noelle... Jinx must be fond of her too. As for replacing... maybe over time her soul would heal enough for her to create another one? But I'm doubtful of that.

I agree... but you know what they say about backing people into a corner... The council could easily just lash back at everyone...

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Rose is a powerful siren witch and Noelle can create creatures from her imagination. I think even if the council comes with an army, it won't be an easy task.

Isabella was the weakest of the five, and was also picked off whilst she was alone. The others are far more powerful, and will no doubt be sticking together after this. Not sure our dynamic duo could handle all four at the same time...

Plus Noelle's creation powers are only strong when she's in littlespace. I doubt she'll be feeling very little around the council.

2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Just... Holy shit wow...

I was not expecting this but looking back... In hind sight...

This... Drag things into the light....

? I'm glad I can still surprise!

Chapter 32: History

I suddenly felt like I was in control of my body again.

I shot up, trying to breathe in as much air as possible.

Breathing heavily, I looked at Rose.

But after what she had just done...

“Noelle? Are you okay?” asked Rose.

“I... I...”

“What’s up baby?”

“You... just... you just...”

“I... I’m sorry.”

“You melted her fucking heart!”

“I’m sorry sweetie, but you wouldn’t understand.”

“Explain.”

“Can I take you inside first? I need to check on Ashe and Lily, see if they’re okay. Then I need to go check the villagers. Are you going to be okay?”

“I... I think I should go.”

“Baby, let me check on everyone and then I’ll answer any questions you have. Just please, wait in the house for me. It’s too dangerous to leave the village right now. I’ll need to get the barrier back up.”

“Barrier?”

“Again, let me sort everything out. Then I’ll answer questions.”

She lifted me up and carried me up the hill and into the house. The house was in a state at the moment, but she hadn’t seen what Isabella did to the living room yet...

“Oh my... what happened in here?” she called out.

“Isabella happened. That’s what.” A voice came out from under the rubble of the living room wall.

“Lily? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, give us a hand will you? I can’t reach my wand.”

Rose waved her hand and the rubble lifted itself off a beaten and bloody Ashe and Lily. Thankfully they were alright, just some cuts and bruises, a bit of blood. Magic will heal that in no time.

Continuing to fix the living room, the furniture rebuilt itself, the wall formed again and the shattered fragments of glass merged together to form one sheet of glass, filling the space in the window.

Within a minute, the place was back to normal and Lily was seeing to Ashe’s wounds.

“Is Noelle alright?” Ashe asked, looking up at me.

“Yeah, she’s okay. She can move again. She just...”

“Put me down.” I demanded.

Rose seemed hurt, but I felt uncomfortable being close to her right now. I never realised how... cruel she can be. Part of me didn’t blame her, Jinx is dead and they tried to kill me... but controlling Isabella like that, against her will... it scared the shit out of me.

As I settled on the sofa, burying myself in a mountain of pillows, trying to hide myself, Rose saw to Lily and Ashe before creating a portal and heading off to tend to the villagers.

“She’ll be back soon sweetie.” Lily said, smiling at me whilst she cradled Ashe in her arms.

“I... I’m not sure I can stay.” I looked at my feet.

“Why? What happened?” She asked in her most maternal voice.

“She... umm... Isabella is dead.”

“Wait... Council Isabella? How?”

“Rose killed her.”

“What happened honey. Tell me everything.” She said as she guided Ashe onto the other sofa with her and got him snuggled up next to her.

“Isabella tried to kill me with a fire spell. Jinx took the hit.”

“Jinx... is he...”

I shook my head.

Oh no.” I could see her heart drop. Ashe was still a bit out of it right now, he was fast asleep in Lily’s arms. “What happened then?”

“Rose lost it. She used her voice... she... Isabella turned her own wand against herself and burned a hole right through her chest.”

“And that’s why you’re scared of Rose now, right sweetie?”

I nodded, tears rolling down my cheek.

“Come here poppet.” She set Ashe gently to the side of the sofa and signalled me over. So I burst out from under the cushions and ran over to her, snuggling up into her embrace.

“I... I just...” I sniffled, tears running down my cheeks.

“Shhhh... it’s okay. I know it’s scary. You’ve not seen much combat have you?”

“...Just fights against demons in the city...”

“Yeah, you’re pretty lucky. Before you became the Council’s favourite, that position was held by Rose. And they got her to do all their dirty work.”

“She did?”

“Oh yes. She hated it, but they kept a close watch on her. Eventually she found out the Council’s secret, and they’ve tried killing her ever since. She’s had to fight a lot of Witches, Demons and all sorts. The past ten years she’s been at war with the council. Ten years they’ve tried to kill her.”

“Why? What’s their secret?”

“I think Rose wanted to tell you herself, but I figure you need to know anyway. Have you ever thought about why there hasn’t been a new Council member in so long? How they became so powerful?”

“I just figured they were born that way. Skill and all that. And that no one has matched up to them.”

“No sweetie. It’s because they steal the power from other Witches. They train up the best Witches, making them do their dirty work, until they are powerful enough to absorb. Then they steal their souls and their magic, absorbing them until they become more powerful.”

“They... steal souls?”

“I know it sounds silly sweetheart. Like stories of the Fae. But that’s because they are. They learned from the Fae how to steal souls, and they’ve been using that to keep themselves in power.”

“But... if you know this, why aren’t they hunting you?”

“They don’t know I do. I’m just a small-time Witch, honey. They don’t care about me. They only care about powerful Witches like you and Rose. Think about it... have they ever shown as much interest in your friends as they do you?”

“I guess not...”

“Because they’re not worth absorbing.”

“So how did Rose find out about this?” I wiped away the tears from my face.

“She caught them performing the ritual on a young girl, their latest star. But they noticed her. She ran and ran, kept moving from town to town, gathering intel and knowledge, until she finally settled down here in Basinwall. They took her in as one of their own and she promised to protect them. So she used her new knowledge and set up magical wards around the town, preventing Council magic from being cast within, and blocking access to Council members directly.”

“So she’s been running this whole time?”

“Yup. As soon as the Council lost her as their newest sacrifice, they began working on you full time. But from what I hear, you’ve been causing them great difficulty, hence why they’ve still not done anything. But with you staying with their most dangerous opponent... it appears they’ve gotten desperate and started kidnapping Witches and absorbing them, no matter how powerful they are.”

“That’s disgusting!”

“I know sweetie."

A portal opened up and out stepped Rose, looking exhausted.

“Fixed... the... ooof... give me a second...”

She quickly caught her breath, leaning against the wall to keep her from collapsing.

“Sorry about that. Villagers are safe. No casualties. I’ve repaired the wards too.”

“Are they those funny looking rune stones? We saw one cut in half just before we fought the Demon Lord that night...” I asked.

“Yes baby. They allowed the council in. But it’s okay, they’re back up now and stronger than ever. No demons can pass through now. I still can’t believe they’d stoop so low as to summon a greater demon just to kill me...”

“Is Jinx?” Lily asked, trying to be sensitive about the subject.

“He’s gone. I’ll bury him later. I’d appreciate it if you joined us.”

“Of course. He was one of the family.”

Rose looked at me.

“Honey... are you okay?”

“...No.”

“What’s up?”

“You killed her!” I yelled.

“She was going to kill you... she killed Jinx!” she yelled back. I had never heard her yell at me before, so it was quite a shock to the system.

“Buh... buh...” I tried forming an argument but I didn’t know what to say.

“You don’t understand baby. A familiar is a part of you. You create it from a part of your heart, your soul. And if you lose them... it’s like losing a child. And there was no way I was losing you too.”

I understood. Well, as best I can anyway. I never created a familiar, not many Witches did these days, partially because of the pain of losing one.

But whilst I understood her taking out Isabella to save us, to avenge Jinx... I was still full of anger and wanted answers.

“Lily told me all about you and the Council. About you finding out their secret. About them trying to kill you. Why didn’t you tell me any of this?”

“Because...”

“Because what?” I demanded.

“Because you were sent here to kill me!” she screamed.

“Wait... what?” I was taken aback by this outburst.

“That night you arrived, they had enchanted your vision and perception. If you had seen me outside of the village, you’d have seen me as a Demon Lord. Because they wanted you to think you were fighting one. When you arrived, and their spell was disabled, they sent an actual Demon Lord to kill me.”

“But... I would have noticed!”

“You wouldn’t have sweetpea. They know I can cast without a wand, making the illusion even more effective as a Demon Lord doesn’t need one either. And then that night, when I gave you that tea, just before you went out to fight it... that removed the enchantment completely. I couldn’t risk you turning against me outside of the barrier.”

At this point, she had answered everything. But I was still angry with her and upset and scared. So I asked her the one thing she hadn’t told me.

“Umm... and how do you cast without a wand?”

“I...”

“TELL ME!”

“I... I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because I’m not even sure myself!”

“Then how were you going to teach me how to do it?”

“I have a theory, I was going to test it.”

“Stop messing around and just tell me!”

“It’s a latent power. And I was hoping you’d have it too. I tried with Lily but it didn’t work.”

“So it may not even work? Ugh. I’m sick of these secrets. I’m sick of all of this! I... just... I... I can’t do this!”

I shot up off Lily’s lap and ran past Rose, running through the open front door.

The cold breeze of the night hit my face but I just kept running as I heard Rose crying out for me from the house.

-------------------------------------------------

After running non-stop across the village with nowhere to run, I stopped by the edge of the lake.

I sat down in the same spot Rose had nursed me for the first time and I took deep breaths, trying to calm down.

As the cold air brushed past my bare legs and arms, I realised I was still just wearing the frilly dress and nappy.

Out in public...

But stupidly I had forgotten my wand back at Rose’s place.

“FUCK!” I yelled, throwing a stone across the lake’s surface.

“Language dearie...”

I spun around in shock and tried to cover myself best I can, but it was too late.

Someone had seen me in this outfit.

“It’s okay love, I’m not going to hurt you. Or judge you for what you’re wearing...”

As the dark figure got closer, I realised it was Mrs Timpson.

“Mrs... Timpson?” were the only words I managed to utter as I froze in place.

“Sorry if I scared you! I didn’t mean to! It’s just I saw you running past my house dressed like... well... this. And I figured you’d want something to cover up with.”

She handed me a large dark blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders, covering my dress and nappy up.

“T... thank you.” I said, blushing.

“Can I?” She pointed to the empty space on the bench next to me.

“Of course!” I scooted over a bit to make space.

“Thanks dearie. My back, whilst fixed, still suffers from being old.”

“Sorry.”

“Whatever for dearie? And don’t dare say for what you’re wearing.”

“Buh...”

“I’m not going to judge you. Hell, I’ve known about this side of Rose for a long time. Never understood it, but hey, I’m glad she found someone she could share it with! I’ve never seen her this happy in years.”

“You... you knew?”

“I caught her babysitting that male friend of hers... Ashley? Anthony?”

“Ashe?”

“That’s the one! I happened to glance a peek through the window. But I kept my mouth shut, figured it was none of my business. But I’m glad she’s found her own... babygirl, I guess?”

“And I’m not making you uncomfortable being dressed like this?”

“Not at all. In fact I can kinda see the appeal, you look precious! Although that nappy clearly needs a change...”

“How...” I asked, blushing.

“I’m old sweetie. I’ve had kids. And grandkids. I know a wet nappy when I see one.”

I blushed more and hid my face in the blanket.

“Now... I know tonight has been scary. We heard lots of explosions and screaming. We stayed indoors, figured Rose would keep us safe.”

“H... How do you trust her so much?”

“Easy. She earned that trust.”

“But... she murdered someone tonight...”

“And? Being a Witch is dangerous business. Sometimes you have to defend yourself.”

“I just... I don’t know if I feel safe around her.”

“Has she done anything to hurt you?”

“...No...”

“Has she done anything to betray your trust?”

“She’s kept secrets...”

“Oh pfff. Everyone keeps secrets. I think you need to cut her a little slack.”

“I... she lost it when Jinx died.”

“Oh no! Jinx is dead?”

“Yeah...”

“She must be heartbroken.”

“I...”

That’s when I thought... I haven’t once properly thought about how she’s feeling right now.

I’ve been focusing purely on how betrayed I felt, how scared I was of her. I hadn’t stopped to properly think how she is feeling right now.

Jinx is dead. I nearly died. Ashe, Lily and the village were in danger. And she’s been hunted for ten years. Of course she’s going to lose it... I mean what would have happened if I had gone through all that... with my special affinity? It would have been devastating...

“Oh I think someone just realised something...” Mrs Timpson just had that ‘supportive Grandma’ energy about her.

“I did. Thank you for the talk Mrs Timpson. I... I should go home.”

“Let me escort you there sweetie. I want to make sure you get home safe.”

“I’ll be...” I looked at the kind smile of this lovely old woman and I realised I would appreciate the company on the walk back. “Thank you. I’d love that.”

“And  maybe young Rose will change you, you’re close to leaking dearie...”

My cheeks turned red and I waddled down the path alongside Mrs Timpson.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny

New chapters of Witch in Training every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Only 10 chapters to go! And I'm really looking forward to the comments related to this chapter ^_^

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

I think many if not all would like the council to die a horribly gruesome death for what they have done.

But I have a much more entertaining idea. And Rose with her many talents and spells would even make that possible along with Noelle's power.

1. Strip the council members of all magic.
  2. Shrink them to the size of babies
  3. Make them completely incontinent and helpless.
  4. Send them to DD to "nice" Amazon Mommys.

I think this is a very just and creative punishment for what they have done.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Given the nature of the DD, you only really need steps 1 and 4. They are already the size of babies to the Amazons and whether you are actually incontinent doesn’t really make much difference there.

1 hour ago, Bluebird67 said:

Given the nature of the DD, you only really need steps 1 and 4. They are already the size of babies to the Amazons and whether you are actually incontinent doesn’t really make much difference there.

You may be right. In my defense, I have to say that I've been awake for 42 hours again and I'm glad that I just get sentences.

Mrs. Timpson to the rescue. It isn't surprising that she knew, and just kept quiet about it. She had likely went to the house one day to talk to Rose and found Ashe was there, so instead of bothering them just went home.

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think many if not all would like the council to die a horribly gruesome death for what they have done.

But I have a much more entertaining idea. And Rose with her many talents and spells would even make that possible along with Noelle's power.

Isn't this similar to me wanting the other person to get the same type of fate in a different way in the other story?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You may be right. In my defense, I have to say that I've been awake for 42 hours again and I'm glad that I just get sentences.

I banish you to nap in a crib which will keep you safe napping on the most comfortable  baby mattress in all the universes :)

5 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Isn't this similar to me wanting the other person to get the same type of fate in a different way in the other story?

As explained in the other story. Amazons have this baby fever which makes them treat the Littles exclusively as babies. Whereas in the story you are referring to, some rich weirdo wants to buy a person on the black market to be their baby slave and do who knows what with them.

The crucial point here is actually the strong baby fever of the Amazons and that they really only see the Littles as babies.

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I banish you to nap in a crib which will keep you safe napping on the most comfortable  baby mattress in all the universes :)

My bed is not the problem, my ADHD is. Look I have to take medication to make sure I can manage my day effectively. Unfortunately, my current work situation is such that I can not process enough energy. So it happens that after 2 or 3 days I have so much energy left that I am awake for two days in a row. If my work situation is regular again, I will, like last year and the beginning of this year when I had a regular job, go to sleep at 11 pm and get up fresh and alert at 6 am. And in the end you have to say I am 31 years old and have ADHD this is not the first sleepless nights. My record is 96 hours.

But thank you for your concern I am flattered.

• Like 1

I mean everybody knows what Commissar Ashley's solution for the counsel would be....

gun-anime.gif

??

On 10/21/2021 at 2:44 AM, Moon3ye said:

As explained in the other story. Amazons have this baby fever which makes them treat the Littles exclusively as babies. Whereas in the story you are referring to, some rich weirdo wants to buy a person on the black market to be their baby slave and do who knows what with them.

The crucial point here is actually the strong baby fever of the Amazons and that they really only see the Littles as babies.

My bed is not the problem, my ADHD is. Look I have to take medication to make sure I can manage my day effectively. Unfortunately, my current work situation is such that I can not process enough energy. So it happens that after 2 or 3 days I have so much energy left that I am awake for two days in a row. If my work situation is regular again, I will, like last year and the beginning of this year when I had a regular job, go to sleep at 11 pm and get up fresh and alert at 6 am. And in the end you have to say I am 31 years old and have ADHD this is not the first sleepless nights. My record is 96 hours.

But thank you for your concern I am flattered.

Too bad we can't send the one from the other story to the dimension then!

On 10/20/2021 at 6:34 PM, Moon3ye said:

Nine chapters left... a lot can happen in nine chapters...

And I really can't wait for people to read some chapters that even patreons haven't gotten yet... including the epilogue.

Lots of fun things planned!

On 10/20/2021 at 7:55 PM, Bluebird67 said:

^^^^ This ?

On 10/21/2021 at 2:24 AM, AdultInnocence said:

Mrs. Timpson to the rescue. It isn't surprising that she knew, and just kept quiet about it. She had likely went to the house one day to talk to Rose and found Ashe was there, so instead of bothering them just went home.

She's such a lovely woman, isn't she? ?

On 10/21/2021 at 7:44 AM, Moon3ye said:

Yeah but you have to remember that even in the DD, there's a vast difference between Amazons. Some can resist the baby fever thing, some give in but are sweet and kind, and then there are a lot who are just plain sadistic.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:21 PM, YourFNF said:

I mean everybody knows what Commissar Ashley's solution for the counsel would be....

gun-anime.gif

??

That's certainly one way to deal with them!

5 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Too bad we can't send the one from the other story to the dimension then!

That would be fun!

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Nine chapters left... a lot can happen in nine chapters...

And I really can't wait for people to read some chapters that even patreons haven't gotten yet... including the epilogue.

Lots of fun things planned!

^^^^ This ?

She's such a lovely woman, isn't she? ?

Yeah but you have to remember that even in the DD, there's a vast difference between Amazons. Some can resist the baby fever thing, some give in but are sweet and kind, and then there are a lot who are just plain sadistic.

That's certainly one way to deal with them!

That would be fun!

Some Amazons are secret alien machines secretly robots in disguise  transforming into various machine to hide their robotic nature. There is a  war going on in the shadows few ever see even a hint of. Then there is the secret god who was  created to be that place's heart and soul who sleeps hidden in an ordinary enough house they say if you find her and give deference and proper  gifts you might find yourself there  tale and all.  For good or ill. *turns into a platypus and faes away..