LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone ever heard of mommy Marie?

She’s an online mommy who contacted me and has been chatting.  I was just curious if anyone has ever dealt with her before.  She claims to have a fully stocked nursery and such and has been taking care of ABdls for 8 years

I don’t know her, or of her, she might be legitimate? But, I would have to ask, if she’s been doing this for eight years, why doses she need to reach out, and contact anyone? 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I don’t know her, or of her, she might be legitimate? But, I would have to ask, if she’s been doing this for eight years, why doses she need to reach out, and contact anyone? 

Better yet, why doesn't she have an easily Googleable website?

12 hours ago, messyman said:

If she actually has a nursery there should be a bunch of pics for advertising purposes somewhere.

Agreed.  Seems super fishy to me.  That’s why I posted here to see if any of you other fine baby’s had heard of her

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that there are scammers out there claiming to be mommies, trying to scam abdl people out of money. if Marie has no online presence which seems legit then there could be a big chance that its a scammer!

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, blitz1027 said:

does anyone recognize her?  This is the image she sent of “herself”

57139783-A75A-4C4B-B68A-CE835499D6E8.thumb.jpeg.3269b8a5a08cbcddb427addc50500ed4.jpeg

Or possibly the image she want's you to think is her!  For all you know before you send her a lot of money, she could be a 60 year old man or an ugly old woman trying to cash in on your diaper fetish.

• Like 1

@blitz1027 

I have not heard of this individual. However, there may be many online mommies and daddies I have not heard of. However, one should always use caution when they deal with online services such as this, as some of them may be a ploy to take your money away from you, or possibly to take information from you that you do not want disclosed.

I believe that there have been “issues” with online mommies or daddies that post about online services. If I remember correctly @Elfy Warned Each of us as users to be careful of anyone who is claiming to be a mommy or a daddy. This is because people are either asking for money, or they are asking for phone numbers or contact information which would end up putting someone at risk. As a user of DD, I also share this issue and want to let everyone know that they should be careful when they see something posted like this!  @rusty pinsis right when he states that we are not sure whether or not the person who has posted this picture is who he or she says they are. One should be very careful as to except a picture of anyone at face value.  One should also be very careful about sending money to anyone especially one who claims to be an online mommy daddy dominatrix or anything of the sort. If you are dealing with an adult site, That is one thing, but you should be very skeptical of any site that is not proven to be accurate or any information given you being accurate unless you were able to prove it.

That is one thing, but you should be very skeptical of any state that is not proven to be accurate or any information given you being accurate unless you were able to prove it.

This does not mean that a site that you see is Going to try to rip you off every time. This is simply a warning to anyone who sees any messages or is asked to send money or do you contact someone directly about being a mommy or a daddy or a baby or whatever and wanting someone to take care of you. The only way this should happen, is if you are sure of what and who you are talking about and to whom. Otherwise it is best not to send money to any site that you do not trust. I am sure DD admin staff would agree with this warning.

Perhaps the admin team should pin this warning or a similar warning to the top of all forms in our network. I would hate to see someone get taken by someone who is trying to get away with something!  If this individual is not who he or she says they are, then you risk the chance that you will lose money or you may end up disclosing information that you do not want disclosed.    

Let’s see what @DailyDithinks about this.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed and edited a few words to make the post make sense, and to add info to top line

Yes, you have to be careful, here and especially on the dating sites, to weed out the "pro" or scam mommies who are just after your money. If you want to pay a Pro to take care of you, that's your business, but I don't want to see anyone get taken by the scammers that are out there.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Or possibly the image she want's you to think is her!  For all you know before you send her a lot of money, she could be a 60 year old man or an ugly old woman trying to cash in on your diaper fetish.

@rusty pins

I agree: people have to be careful! It is one thing to have a site that you know about and trust. It is also another thing altogether if a person post a picture of them selves claiming to be that person in the picture. This is why people have to be careful. As they say a picture is worth 1000 words but unfortunately, some pictures are not Who they say they may be. Additionally, you would not want to have someone take your money and run. This is a despicable action, and if someone is doing a site that is respectable, and you have someone trying to trick people, that makes it look bad for the whole community.

4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yes, you have to be careful, here and especially on the dating sites, to weed out the "pro" or scam mommies who are just after your money. If you want to pay a Pro to take care of you, that's your business, but I don't want to see anyone get taken by the scammers that are out there.

Mikey is right on the money here! Everyone who partakes in services such as this have to be extremely careful, because someone may not be who they say they are or offer the service or services you expect. This is why @Elfyand others have warned us about this!

Brian

• Thanks 1

Thank you guys for all of your replies.  I agree you have to be extra EXTRA careful since it’s very easy to get taken advantage of if you’re not careful.  She has sent other images but even then I’m not one to try and share those images.  

• Like 1

@blitz1027

Just so you are aware: you should always be careful when you are dealing with people you are unfamiliar with. This can also be put to practice when you are posting on DD as well. People will post from all over the United States and all over the world on the form. If someone decides to ask you To post personal information, and you are uncomfortable with it don’t do it. Report this to the admin team immediately, so that if something is amiss it can be dealt with appropriately. 

I have also seen certain individuals on here post their phone numbers in open forum. Addresses and phone numbers should not be posted in open forum. You should also be careful when you are doing private messages. The only time that you release information of this type is if you are comfortable with the person that you are speaking with and know them very very well and have a close relationship with them. Otherwise you should refrain from releasing personal information. Phone numbers can be changed, but why take the chance if you are unsure. This can also cause individuals to have problems with people online shouldn’t go too far. Mikey and others have warned us to be careful because he does not want this to happen to any of us, so we should take his advice very seriously.

Have a great night!

Brian