LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your dream diapers

What is your dream diaper?

I'll tell you mine.

The outer plastic shell was made from changing times hugz bears or bambino all over print. The tape is from northshores diapers. Also there durability is from northshore. The padding is from rearz times 2. The diaper swells when wet like betterdry/Crinklz . Also betterdry/crinklz leak guards. The inside softness and fit of little for big Baby Cuties diapers. The outside look and smell of pampers or luvs diaper. This would be my dream diaper. everyone would be different and have tried different brands so what is yours?

• Like 1

I would absolutely love if someone made a abdl diaper with a pampers like scent.  I have the ABU Lavenders and they're great and the Rearz Little Monsters have a bit of a scent.....but I would love to get one with the old school pampers smell that I grew up with....

On 7/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, drynot said:

I would absolutely love if someone made a abdl diaper with a pampers like scent.  I have the ABU Lavenders and they're great and the Rearz Little Monsters have a bit of a scent.....but I would love to get one with the old school pampers smell that I grew up with....

Agreed. I like the scent of the Rearz scented diapers but it's not quite the same as the Pampers of my youth. My dream diaper would probably be an adult-sized version of a 1980's Pampers - a single-tape diaper with a baby powder scent and that particular Pampers fit. Although the diapers I wore as a kid weren't decorated until later on, and I do like them to have a cute print on the landing zone. But the single-tape diapers I've tried (like Super Dry Kids) feel awesome but aren't as useful in real life as double-tape diapers. The ones I wear everyday are either Northshore Megamax or Rearz Lil' Monsters or Lil' Squirts Splash, both of which have two tapes per side. 

• 3 weeks later...

My dream diaper would fit and feel like Crinklz.  The plastic wouldn't stretch,  like MegaMax and would have tapes that could be repositioned multiple times,  like a MegaMax.   The padding would be super thick and swell up even thicker when wet.  The leg openings and waist band would not only have elastic gathers,  but also have a waterproof sealant that would prevent any and all leaks.   It would be capable of 24 hours between changing. 

It would be a neutral-decor, cost-effective, plastic-backed disposable with decent side padding that would be as bullet-proof in bed for a side sleeper as cloth and plastic pants.  No leaks, 12 hours cruise range to support a two-nappy-per-day diet.  I'm not too concerned about scenting but it should have odour suppression as it would be worn wet for extended periods.  I'd be ok if it needed to be augmented by plastic pants.

comfort - snug, but not too snug. more snug around the waist and hips than between the legs, with room to expand and move. soft inside material, almost like a fleece or a jersey knit, perhaps (it's my dream, damnit! lol)

outsides - smooth, strong, non-stretching plastic. something that can stand up to the heft of a huge, heavy diaper without ripping or tearing. also quiet, doesn't have to be silent, but quiet enough. i don't prefer the kiddie prints, so solid colors. white, pastels, blues, black. maybe some patterns like abena or some northshore diapers have, plaid, stripes, polka dots or something, nothing too crazy. but i prefer solids.

strong, refastenable/adjustable tapes - like the ones on megamaxs or even xp5000 but larger in size. or maybe even 6 of them for a stronger, more secure fit to prevent sagging as they get more and more heavy. perhaps a stronger or multi-layered upper portion (similar to a megamax landing strip) to prevent stretching and sagging

high capacity - up to 10,000mL, i feel more than that any more is overkill and unneeded. megamaxs hold about 7K and i sometimes put in a booster for long nights

odor/pH neutralization - even the most hydrated wee starts to smell after several hours, and it isn't all that great of a smell. a good addition for wearing out-and-about, and the super prolonged wearing in general. also pH neutralization for skin health

tall and/or multiple leak guards/elastic gathers - leaks suck, we know this. pants get wet, furniture gets wet, onesies get wet, the floor, the bed, and it sucks and no one likes it. as @Spankysaid before, a sealant around the openings would be cool, but any creams or powders would probably render them useless (sorry, spanky)

• Like 2

My dream diaper would be the ABU Dino Rawrz diapers but in a pull up style. Or sports-themed pull ups. Soccer, specifically, would be awesome, cuz I love soccer. They could have a few different styles, like an all over black and white soccer ball pattern (sides could be solid red cuz my team's colors are red and black), and grass green with little soccer balls scattered all over. They would be like kids Pull Ups or Goodnites, with the padding that goes all the way up the front and back but thicker and more absorbent for adult-sized wettings. 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

My dream diaper is a living diaper critter with sentience that could take care of me, and I could crawl in him and be surrounded by a nice soft layer of padding all over! 

• Like 1

Mine is a bit different. Take a MegaMax from NorthShore add two inches in length to each end, and two inches in width. Keeping the pad through the crotch the same width add fluff to fill up the extra volume created. Don't add more SAP though. I want the diaper to start out at least twice as thick as it does now.

The makes them in pastel colors like the current pink, but add blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, and a pastel tyedye. And some with trucks, teddy bears, dolls, blocks, pacis, balls, and such.

Mine is actually "traning pants" in the style of pullups/goodnights but with the same absorbency and fit like Tykables Camalots or MegaMax. The prints on them would be dragons/dinosaurs or aligators or pokemon like charizard or the current starter pokemon in the style like Parents Choice pull ups with Paw Patrol.

It is possible to do it but abdl companies are too lazy not to do it. Been trying with Northshore to get them to do it as it would be revolutionary to the incontinence industry.

Made them. Diaper flannel with a sewn-in terrycloth soaker panel and separate Zorb booster and then put on a pair of waterproof PUL pants.

• Like 1

My dream diaper would be something along the lines of Megamax diapers and take it to the next level.  Such as having high capacity - up to 10,000mL to last all day and even all night. At the same time have tapes as strong as duck tape. Even where the design of the diaper where as you soak, it forces you to waddle to the point of crawling on all fours. The plastic would be smooth and strong.

• Like 2

I'll be talking about as if we were the size of actual babies, or just regular adult size???? Because I'll answer both questions.

If I was an actual one year old baby, I'd want my dream diapers to be thick, plastic-backed, Spider-Man themed diapers. But be in the design of a standard Pampers diaper design, and I want the diapers to have that classic Pampers baby diapers smell that's really intoxicating. Like the one from the '80s @IminWetPampers is always talking about. I also want the Diapees to ride high and go up past my belly button and hold a lot of pee-pees and hold a lot of fudgies. (Poo-poos.) Oh, when go pee-pees in my diaper, I want spiders to show up on it when my Didee's all nice and wet! To reward me for using my diapees like a good Little Boy!?????♥️??☺️??♥️???

CEbUJf.gif

As for my dream adult baby diapers, basically the same thing just on a much bigger scale. I'm not REALLY all that tall actually. I'm 5'1 and have the body of an middle schooler, I'm NOT EVEN joking. The ONLY thing I could ask for, is able-bodied body. But other than THAT, I'm halfway there in the BABY department. LOL!??♥️???☺️?♥️???????♥️????♥️?☺️???♥️????♥️???♥️?

• Like 1

Mine is actually adult sized Pampers from the early 80’s just before they introduced the stay-dry liner but after they actually made them hourglass shaped. When they were thick and crinkly and smelled oh so good but when you peed in them you felt wet. God those were awesome diapers. I wet myself just thinking about them. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Mine is actually adult sized Pampers from the early 80’s just before they introduced the stay-dry liner but after they actually made them hourglass shaped. When they were thick and crinkly and smelled oh so good but when you peed in them you felt wet. God those were awesome diapers. I wet myself just thinking about them. 

I LOVE those diapers! I WISH I could've tried them when I was a BABY. but I wasn't around back then to enjoy them the way you did.????????? It DEFINITELY sounds like my kind of diaper! All NICE and THICK and CRINKLY!!!!!????????♥️???????♥️?????????????????

• Like 2
12 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I LOVE those diapers! I WISH I could've tried them when I was a BABY. but I wasn't around back then to enjoy them the way you did.????????? It DEFINITELY sounds like my kind of diaper! All NICE and THICK and CRINKLY!!!!!????????♥️???????♥️?????????????????

Don’t forget about the feeling wet when you pee in your diaper part, I think that’s one of the biggest drawbacks of today’s diapers is that you don’t feel wet when you’re diaper is wet. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Don’t forget about the feeling wet when you pee in your diaper part, I think that’s one of the biggest drawbacks of today’s diapers is that you don’t feel wet when you’re diaper is wet. 

Yeah, but I ACTUALLY kinda like that feeling. Because when you're wet but you DON'T actually know it it means that you truly DO NEED diapers and that you REALLY ARE an baby!!!!??????♥️??? So for ALL intended purposes, I REALLY DO like THAT about modern day Diapees!????????♥️? Especially when you make an fudgie in your diaper!?????☺️??????☺️♥️?????????????????????

• Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 1:10 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah, but I ACTUALLY kinda like that feeling. Because when you're wet but you DON'T actually know it it means that you truly DO NEED diapers and that you REALLY ARE an baby!!!!??????♥️??? So for ALL intended purposes, I REALLY DO like THAT about modern day Diapees!????????♥️? Especially when you make an fudgie in your diaper!?????☺️??????☺️♥️?????????????????????

That's how I am and feel. When I'm wet and poopy in my diaper. It means that I truly do need diapers and I truly belong in diapers. It even reminds me that I am really an adult baby and not a grown up, adult or big kid.

• Like 2

Oh and on the note of our dream diapers, if companies are going to make diapers that are black is there any way they could have a wetness indicator that turns white when they’re wet? Or even better how about making the entire interior surface a wetness indicator so that every wet diaper would be a unique print (or at least have its own wetness pattern)??