LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you put on briefs

Typically my Daddy changes me into and out of diapers. I've done it myself from time to time but nothing beats being diapered by a loving partner.

He usually lays me down to change me as that just seems to be the easiest way.

• Like 2

I usually only wear my diapers for a few hours at a time, so then I can wear 1 diaper a few times over the course of 2-3 days before I pee in it. When I start a new diaper, I like to lay down and then do the tapes on one side, then the other. After I’ve worn once, i still like to lay down, but sometimes it’s just quicker and more convenient to stand up with my back against a wall, hold the back of the diaper behind me, then pull the front up between my legs and do the tapes. Often get a better fit/taping while standing up. I’ve never had anyone diaper me, but I dream of my wife diapering me often, and I hope some day she’ll finally do it, even if it’s just one time just to try it.

Typically standing, leaning my bum against the bathroom door, wedging the diaper in place with it.  I then do first the bottom tapes, then the top tapes before adding plastic pants.  I wear 24/7 so it's a fairly slick routine by now.  I find tape position to be quite important with respect to leak minimisation and that different brands of diapers have different taping preferences.

6 hours ago, Ineedadiaperchange said:

How do you put on your briefs

1 tape at a time.  ?

This will likely devolve into the top tapes vs. bottom tapes first debate.  Whatever works for you.   I can do mine laying down or butt up against a wall.  Prefer doing it laying down though.  The more you do it, the more it becomes second nature as to where everything goes. 

• Like 1

okay, here goes:  have a diaper and a baby wipe.

standing, pants and underwear down to my knees, wet diaper still on.

flaps opened, whole thing folded in half lengthwise and fluffed up a little.  this pops up the leg guards too.

between my legs laying on top of my pants/underwear.  old diaper off.

brought up so the left guard is underneath where it belongs, attach lower left tape.  fix right guard where it belongs, attach lower right tape.

square it on my waist, attach upper right tape, attach upper left tape.

fold over big waistband flap if it has one.  pull up underwear and tuck diaper in, pull up pants, done!

that's my favorite way!  it takes about 2 minutes and doesn't require any support.

23 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Typically my Daddy changes me into and out of diapers. I've done it myself from time to time but nothing beats being diapered by a living partner.

He usually lays me down to change me as that just seems to be the easiest way.

Absolutely!! Nothing beats a loving partner to do it for you ☺️

Mine are all done laying down whether Daddy does it for me or I (*sigh) have to do it myself. I spread the diaper out on the bed with the front half draping over the side. I sit on it, and adjust the back flaps and adjust myself to get straight. I do powder, lay back and then pull up the front part. Of course you can't see what you're doing so it all has to be done by feel. Straighten out the tape sides again, and tuck in the front parts flaps to your sides. I do lower tapes first on both sides, then the top. Daddy does one side then the other. As long as it's snug it's fine either way. I don't like droopy diapers. 

Typically I put my right foot through the leg opening, then stretch the waistband enough to put my left foot through the other leg opening, pull the Haines brief up around my calves, then stand up and pull it all the way up around my waist.  I'm sure that would also work with disposable briefs as well.

As far as putting on my diapers when I wear them, I do that standing and tape the lower left first, then the lower right, then the upper left and upper right pulling it as tight as possible when taping it on.  I usually have to readjust the lower left tape and sometimes the waist tapes, especially if it's a cloth backed diaper.  I never have to stand agains t the wall, I can tape it up standing without any problems.

For disposables, I'm a wall stander, it just seems to work better than laying down. Forl the 'brief' in half lengthwise, fluff it a bit, the unfold it, slip it between my legs, lean my butt against a wall, and slip the back up and hold it there with my rear, pull the front up, and adjust as nedded to make everything even, then I do the lower right tape ( I'm right handed) then work across, adjust and do the lower left tape, then up to the upper left tape....and finish with the upper right tape. Adjust if you must, butif you pull and tug while taping, everything should be a snug fit... And you are good to go, and then.. "Go'.... As it were...

I only lay down to pin cloth diapers.  For some reason I get a better fit that way, but not with disposables..... I have no clue why...?

I also cannot stand up to pin cloth diapers, it works for disposables, but not for cloth....

Weird, I know.... Prolly have something to do with Physics.... Who knows..

Usually lying down, for both cloth and disposable. 

For cloth pin the top first followed by the leg area.  I then pull on or snap on my plastic pants

For disposable, bottom tapes first and then top tapes.  I then pull on or snap on my plastic pants

If I am out in public, I will lean against a bathroom wall or stall and do the same procedure.