LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you dress as I sissy in public

Tracy Rae

Do you dress as a sissy in public?  I love going out all dressed up. With make up and being well trained, I pull it off pretty well. Not to mention I can walk in heels better than most women. Diapers are hard to conceal, but that’s part of the fun. I was in a mall once(did this more than once actually)I was being watched, so bent down to grab something off the bottom shelf, totally exposing my diaper. I think they enjoyed the show. 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been dressing up for 23 years. I work as a bartender at a Latin dance club. I am married to a wonderful diaper loving woman and we share our love of diapers. I also wear diapers under my skirt. It has been a long journey for me and I do dress out in public and never had a problem. Its been so long since I last wrote here in D&D. I have been busy with school and trying to better myself. Diapers and dressing up like a woman has given me many opportunities in life. I owe it all to my ex wife. She started me out at the age of 19 going to a party for Halloween. We were married for about 8 years until I found out she was cheating and was terribly jealous of my dress code. I looked better than she did in a skirt. So I happily divorced her and she moved out of my apartment. I met another woman 12 years later and she was also a diaper lover and we hit it off from day one. I love dressing as a woman and wearing diapers and with my wife now and, it is that much easier.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

I have been dressing up for 23 years. I work as a bartender at a Latin dance club. I am married to a wonderful diaper loving woman and we share our love of diapers. I also wear diapers under my skirt. It has been a long journey for me and I do dress out in public and never had a problem. Its been so long since I last wrote here in D&D. I have been busy with school and trying to better myself. Diapers and dressing up like a woman has given me many opportunities in life. I owe it all to my ex wife. She started me out at the age of 19 going to a party for Halloween. We were married for about 8 years until I found out she was cheating and was terribly jealous of my dress code. I looked better than she did in a skirt. So I happily divorced her and she moved out of my apartment. I met another woman 12 years later and she was also a diaper lover and we hit it off from day one. I love dressing as a woman and wearing diapers and with my wife now and, it is that much easier.

@Transfusionelle

Elle:  You KNOW that I love you JUST the way you are!!  Jealousy can backfire, and in your case, you found @Evelyn Dellcerro - You two are like "bookends" and compliment each other:  Be yourself, and know that TRUE love does exist.  I Love You BOTH :)

Brian

• Thanks 2
14 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

My love when you entered my life, the world became whole once again.. You made life worth living, and my love for you grows everyday. There is no other place I would rather be, but in your arms. I will forever be your loving wife.......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

My love when you entered my life, the world became whole once again.. You made life worth living, and my love for you grows everyday. There is no other place I would rather be, but in your arms. I will forever be your loving wife.......

Oh to have a relationship like you two it’s so sweet 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 year later...

I have worn sissy dresses out in public quite a bit. 

We need to be very careful about doing this though. Not all places and situations are appropriate for doing this. Please chose wisely where you go! 

I have had a lot of fun at Halloween especially in Las Vegas! Also fetish events and places like the Rocky Horror Picture Show. 

I was a good Freind of Heidi Lynn's and spent a lot of time with her. She wore all the time. Not everywhere we went together was accepting of her presence and attire. We were  asked to leave many places because costumers were upset.  Her outfits were simple and short and her diapers were always on display. 

I have very rarely been asked to leave. But my dresses are far more elaborate and diapers covered by petticoats and rumba panties.  Most people guess I'm wearing a diaper but they have to guess. As a result people are very accepting. Most ask for pictures. 

• 2 weeks later...

No. I am to much of a little girl

• 3 weeks later...

Not really, at least overtly. I have some "safe" sissy and little clothes, like pink clothes, baby blue tie on shorts, printed shirts, etc. I also wear diapers under clothes sometimes but not always.

• 2 weeks later...