LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long did it take you to start dribbling?

Any tips or "best practices" to get my body used to wetting and in turn start dribbling more and more? I try to stay as relaxed as possible but sometimes when I stand up it sorta clenches idk.

And at the moment I'm more or less doing slight floods whenever I feel the urge to go

Welcome to sphincter 101. You are attempting to break it. Breaking it can take a lifetime and it can be VERY painful. Trust me... Mine's broken and it ain't fun. Be careful what you wish for. Good luck.

• Like 1

Just stay relaxed and pee when you can. There are no other tips, it will just take time. I've been 24/7 since August and I found myself dripping after about 4-5 months. Just stick with it ?

• Like 2

Same. It took about 2 months of SOLID 247 wearing. Everytime I have purged int he past, it takes longer the next go round. So keep at it and try to avoid purging if this is your true desire.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, ppdude said:

Welcome to sphincter 101. You are attempting to break it. Breaking it can take a lifetime and it can be VERY painful. Trust me... Mine's broken and it ain't fun. Be careful what you wish for. Good luck.

i thought it’d be more of weakening the muscles (suppose that could “break” them long term) and slowly building up a phycological connection to just go whenever there’s a slight urge 

how come yours is “broken” what did you do? 

i know people say constant wearing and going all the time whenever you need to but yea idk just curious 

11 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Just stay relaxed and pee when you can. There are no other tips, it will just take time. I've been 24/7 since August and I found myself dripping after about 4-5 months. Just stick with it ?

do you use the toilet for #2? not sure if i’m ready to start messing yet, well not all the time anyway 

would wetting at any urge but using the toilet for #2 mess with each other? 

10 hours ago, Ginger said:

Same. It took about 2 months of SOLID 247 wearing. Everytime I have purged int he past, it takes longer the next go round. So keep at it and try to avoid purging if this is your true desire.

i’m not currently wearing full 24/7 - not sure if you saw my other recent posts but basically i have a slight issue with control. my parents are away for the next week or so, i’m gonna wear as much as possible before they get back to decide whether it’s what i want 

only issue is my brother (12) is at home with me but goes to school so i’ve got some time free, but he hears the crinkles yesterday haha 

when they get back i might just sorta mention to my mum that i’m gonna be wearing protection when i feel it’s needed, mainly when i’m out of the house (she probably already knows that i have had accidents in the past so i don’t think it’d be much of a surprise to her) 

16 hours ago, megaaaan said:

do you use the toilet for #2? not sure if i’m ready to start messing yet, well not all the time anyway 

would wetting at any urge but using the toilet for #2 mess with each other? 

At first I did but my Daddy requires that I go #2 in my diaper these days. I am not convinced that going #2 in the toilet would hinder the progress to a little dribbling, so you should be ok.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 12:25 AM, ppdude said:

Could you please elaborate on "VERY painful"? As you say, yours is broken.. But if you chose to do it on purpose, why wouldn't it be fun?

I guess what could be painful would be trying to hold it, if you're years into training, as your sphincter would be "out of training" and you suddenly clenching down could hurt. If it's not that, I don't get it? Nothing should hurt you.. 

On 6/7/2021 at 7:39 PM, Ginger said:

@Gingeris correct:  Its one thing to put a diaper on and wear it:  It is quite another if you are USING it:  remember, you are trying to undo potty use habits.  Really, the only way to get to the point of releasing both ways whenever you feel the need, be it PEE or POOP IS SOLID 24/7 wearing.  When i SAY this, I MEAN 24/7 wearing.  You CANNOT just wear sometimes and not others, because you need to train yourself that your diaper is your toilet.  Remember, if you want to go 24/7 in diapers, it takes time to get to the point that you just go when you feel it. Babies have NO CONTROL at all, and will just release.  If you want that, like @Ginger You go with diapers: Diapers all the time:  that is what incontinent people have to do - because they will wet and mess themselves without even thinking about it - Once you train yourself, your body will adapt to having a diaper on, and you will release anything there.  Sometimes, a messy diaper can be a problem or an inconvenience to deal with, but it is what it is: Those who choose to use diapers all the time know that they will have to deal with situations like not being able to change right off sometimes, or you may not have your supplies with you - When you go "all in" that is what happens: Diapers, Diapers, Diapers.

It's going on 2 years since I made the decision to go 24/7:  It is safer for me, and I have to use the diaper, it is used:  I am not worried, because I know that my CP and other factors make using and wearing them the best decision for me.  Let me tell you, if you use and wear diapers all the time, the FUN way wane, but it helps me in other ways too:  I LIKE diapers, and always have:  WHY fight what is reality:  @Evelyn Dellcerrohas been a GREAT friend, and because of her and @Transfusionelle I am actually ENJOYING wearing and using my diapers:  I am not ashamed, and I just let GO :)  I betcha  on SEVERAL occasions , @Ginger or @Evelyn Dellcerroor @Transfusionellehave had times when they have a huge MESS in their diapers and enjoy it!

The Downside is: if you have a BM and it is bad, you risk dirtying what you are sitting in or on.  Sometimes I wish that I could release, have fun with it, but NOT contaminate the chairs!  :)  I would make sure that I was ready, and bulk up, and then be ready to deal with it:  It would be cool to have someone else diaper me up, and make me release, and I can't stop it - sometimes, it is cool to have no control and at the end, someone would change me and make sure i am well taken care of:  have had dreams like this for weeks, and its interesting.

Good Luck to those who are trying to go 24/7 - It is indeed a journey, and one you will never forget :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected spelling on a word
  • Thanks 1

I remember in Dumb and Dumber THIS Clip:  It is hilarious:  I question whether or not that "Turbo Lax" works on you as fast as it does here, and I wonder if the stuff would make you mess like that: hehehehe - Love this:

I DEFINITELY would need my diapers, because I would probably LAUGH so HARD I'd Pee my Pants :)  THIS release would probably be too much for even a Megamax, and because the release is mostly liquid, the results would probably DEHYDRATE you, because Lloyd wants his buddy to be "regular"  hehehehe :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Youtube Video to posting
15 hours ago, Fakename4me said:

I think the first time I played basketball I was seven, maybe eight years old.

Oh wait, that isn't what you mean.?

I guess I was dribbling when I was a baby.  Or is that called drooling?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...