LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pleasure in Cloth Diapers and Plastic Panties

I am disabled and have loved the feel of a soft, warm,  double  cloth diaper and plastic panties since Childhood. I  wear cloth diapers and plastic panties in private at home. I love when, I can wear plastic panties a cloth double diaper, T shirt with nothing else. The diapers become heated and soft, and this is very arousing. I can lay in bed for pleasure and the most fantastic release of sexual gratification. Orgasms' are wonderful.  Peace and pleasure in cloth diapers are heaven for me here on earth. If this makes me a handicapped diaper lover than  so be it. I avoid STDs and I feel fantastic. This  makes my body feel better. I am hoping that society will become more accepting of diaper lovers. I am not a baby just a cloth diaper lover. I want wear cloth diapers under my clothes but I am afraid of getting into conflict for wearing  diapers and plastic panties in public. 

• Like 3

I don't think anybody would notice at all. Most folks are so caught up in their own little worlds that they won't think about it. I've worn a cloth diaper and PUL pants under my jeans in the presence of neighbors, and repair people. None of them noticed.

Just now, le Hollandais said:

I don't think anybody would notice at all. Most folks are so caught up in their own little worlds that they won't think about it. I've worn a cloth diaper and PUL pants under my jeans in the presence of neighbors, and repair people. None of them noticed.

My family would give me a hard time. I have a hard time with my motor skills and dressing. This is why I fear wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. I am not out with the fact, I am a cloth diaper lover.  I know that one day I will have to have a discussion about my wearing cloth diapers. I am waiting until it is need to know information. 

• 1 month later...

For a "change" of pace I wore a cloth diaper, a baby cloth diaper insert, a disposable diaper liner for my morning mess, and a pair of terry lined yellow plastic pants to bed. I am up this morning and there is not a dry potion left on my cloth diaper, together with a medium potty in my diaper. I am going to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants again for daytime. Cloth diapers offer a totally different diaper experience compared to disposable diapers that I usually wear.

• Like 2

I wouldn't worry about it. Nobody really pays attention to what you are wearing as long as you do not over do it. I am currently on my summer break / holidays for a period of three weeks and I have been wearing cloth constantly, goo out for errands you name it. People care about their own business and have little or no attention to what other people are wearing. I would say if you want to wear cloth wear it, I know I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried cloth on occasion, but every time I try to order cloth something happens and they don’t get shipped.  I usually wear disposable, but I still want to get some cloth diapers. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a cloth diaper fan and have been all my life, so far. I'm 'Old School' in that when I say "cloth" I'm talking about Cotton Gauze Fabric and not any of the synthetic stuff they try and call "Cloth" these days.

I've been pinning, washing, and folding my diapers for nearly 50 years and have a bit of experience on the subject.  Cloth is the only way to diaper if you don't what your shoes filling up with (TMI) all the time!

• Like 2

Cloth diapers feel like real clothes. There is something chintzy about throw-aways.  The material feels like trash bags and the "crinkle: sounds like trash bags. The same with rubber panties. The sound they make is more like real clothes . It is not a hard crinkle Listen to them some time

I would tend to think that wearing diapers that would not be noticed is a bit pointless since, given the origin of diapers, you would have to change 3/4 hour or so: Not what you would want in a practical sense. I just had my first 24 hours without a change. Needless to say, that was one thick diaper and had a special weterroof under-diaper that keeps wet off my body and directs it  into the cloth diaper which is the same thickness all over. It is definitely a little girl's diaper, being so thick that the only way it would not show is by being worn under a full skirt, dress or babydoll

How one ends up not having the diapers shipped is beyond me. We have reliable companies like >> Medico, Rearz, Mountainview and Babykins. All of which have been talked about here

I have seen quite a few posts from those who used  paper diapers who switched when the gave traditional diapers a fair trial. They just feel sss right. Also many members' first diapers were towels

• 5 months later...

I usually wear plastic back disposable diapers but for variety last night I pinned on cloth diapers with two booster inserts and a pair of Kleinert's Dura Cool pants. I am up in the morning very wet and I just messed. A cloth diaper is a totally different experience when wet; you really feel the wet, clammy diaper. The poopy mess pretty much feels the same to me in a cloth diaper, warm, slippery, squishy. What is interesting though is that I think I smell more pee pee than I do poopie. The clean up with my cloth diaper will be a little more labor intensive, but worth the extra time for me to experience all these wonderful emotional and physical sensations in the early morning solitude. I am going to the gym a little later, and will put on a NS blue Lite diaper after my workout. Fortunately, the gym has a section of private showers and dressing rooms in addition to the conventional locker room, so there is no embarrassment or problems exposing others to my diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. I do wear disposables when traveling but 95% of the time I wear cloth. I am urinary incontinent. I tend to get rashes after a couple days of wearing disposables. For daytime wear out in public I wear contour diapers from. Changing Times. I wear a pair of plastic pants over the diaper and a snap crotch onesie to hold everything in place. I can wear this combination under jeans, shorts or dress slacks and it is unnoticeable. The contour diapers are not at all bulky. If it was noticeable my wife would certainly point it out to me. I work in retail and meet with people every day. Nobody notices. At night I wear prefolds with cloth soaker pads covered by plastic parts. These you do not want to wear in public as they are bulky and very noticeable. 

42 minutes ago, Soggy Bottom Boy said:

For daytime wear out in public I wear contour diapers from. Changing Times. I wear a pair of plastic pants over the diaper and a snap crotch onesie to hold everything in place. I can wear this combination under jeans, shorts or dress slacks and it is unnoticeable. The contour diapers are not at all bulky. If it was noticeable my wife would certainly point it out to me. I work in retail and meet with people every day. Nobody notices. At night I wear prefolds with cloth soaker pads covered by plastic parts.

That contour diaper from CTDC is a killer!!! It's cotton twill -- the more you wash it, the more absorbent it becomes. They include a soaker pad with it and the combination is equal to or better than that of a disposable.unbeatable. I don't use these as much as I have a hard time with pins and don't care for the Snapppi's. Wished they had some kind of clip that when closed holds the cloth tightly together. Dream on....

I understand how you feel but you don’t have to worry about wearing them in public nobody really notices and if they did it’s not your fault that you need diapers or nappies.It’s better than soaking wet pants or poop sliding down your legs 

• 1 month later...

I've been aroused by cloth diapers for almost 68 years.  It was not sexual at all when I was starting out as a little boy, hiding in the basement of my house and pooping in my underpants with some sort of a makeshift diaper stuffed into my pants. As I got into my teens, things started to change.  I would masturbate with Penthouse or Playboy magazines, but diapers were always in the back of my mind.  In my early twenties, I was able to acquire some Curity baby diapers that I would fasten together with safety pins so they would fit my adult size body.  It took a huge amount of courage to purchase my first pair of plastic pants from a local pharmacy.  Suddenly, I was in DL heaven.  That was back in the early 1970s.  Fast forward to 2022, I don't poop in my diapers anymore.  Its too much trouble, although I would enjoy it.  Pinning myself into thick cloth diapers with baby blue diaper pins and pulling on some cute soft baby panties is incredibly pleasurable.  After a couple of wettings, the "happy endings" are incredible

I make my diapers out of actual diaper flannel lined with terry cloth and then use a zorb3 soaker insert. Works great. I use PUL waterproof pants over the diaper. Recently, I ordered a case of Rearz disposables just to try them out. I like them okay but still like my cloth diapers. I think I will order some sample Rearz one size up. I ordered medium and they fit okay but ride a bit low so I'm going to try large and see if they fit better. The absorbency is fantastic with disposables, though.

As far as anyone noticing that I'm wearing a diaper, I wear when I go out all the time and you can't tell. I wear when shopping and have even worn when I went to the dentist last time (because dentists don't work "down there").

This is a double post and is also posted on  "Who is sitting in a poopy diaper right now." Rather than a disposable diaper , last night I pinned on cloth diapees with several inserts and a liner sheet to help with my morning mess. I have a blue NS Trifecta PUL pant to keep me dry on the outside. The feeling of a soaked and messy cloth diaper is totally different than a disposable diaper. I have a nice squish going on, just wonderful! I really feel the wetness, something I like. Cleaning up my messy diaper will be a little more labor intensive but the liner sheet will help. I plan to run the diapers through a rinse cycle and wash them tomorrow. I think I will go with cloth diapers for the rest of the day as well. A little variety in life is good to break the cycle of what we are used to.

I too love cloth diapers and plastic pants. But a few years ago I found out there are very good disposables, so I have been using betterdry most of the time. I also kind of got tired of doing the washing. But cloth and plastic is still my fav. In fact I had a thing for cloth diapers and plastic pants while I was still in them up till around age four. I remember many times being changed and I would say make the balloon and my mother snap the waist band and fill the pants with air. Thats a sight I still love to see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 11:22 PM, steviet said:

I've been aroused by cloth diapers for almost 68 years.  It was not sexual at all when I was starting out as a little boy, hiding in the basement of my house and pooping in my underpants with some sort of a makeshift diaper stuffed into my pants. As I got into my teens, things started to change.  I would masturbate with Penthouse or Playboy magazines, but diapers were always in the back of my mind.  In my early twenties, I was able to acquire some Curity baby diapers that I would fasten together with safety pins so they would fit my adult size body.  It took a huge amount of courage to purchase my first pair of plastic pants from a local pharmacy.  Suddenly, I was in DL heaven.  That was back in the early 1970s.  Fast forward to 2022, I don't poop in my diapers anymore.  Its too much trouble, although I would enjoy it.  Pinning myself into thick cloth diapers with baby blue diaper pins and pulling on some cute soft baby panties is incredibly pleasurable.  After a couple of wettings, the "happy endings" are incredible

My story is similar to yours. I was taken out of night time nappies at about four as cant remember clearly but remember wanting to wear them and missed them but didn’t ask to be put back in them , was to young I guess, didn’t understand what was going on but started wearing my sisters cotton panties and wetting in them after my mother put me in a pair one day as my pee pee was sore and had put some sort of cream on it , I liked the feeling of the panties. Later when about seven or eight I used to steal nappies off clothes lines to take home and wear and wet . Had a few breaks over the years where I didn’t desire to wear them four sometimes up to six years but always the desire would come back strongly and I would start wearing and wetting and masturbating in them. Currently been wearing for about ten years straight. Wear them pretty much every where and for last nine years have enjoyed pooping my nappies and staying in them until they start to become uncomfortable. The clean up isn’t to bad if I’m wearing a disposable underneath and with baby wipes, if I don’t jump in the shower. I burn a incense stick as I’m cleaning up to get rid of the smell although I can hardly notice it. Love to hear from you fellow nappy lovers. I’m not good with this tech and have trouble retrieving messages for some reason but will keep preserving hopefully one day will get to meet someone who likes nappies as I do cheers 

• Like 1
On 2/21/2022 at 8:12 PM, Moochie said:

I usually wear plastic back disposable diapers but for variety last night I pinned on cloth diapers with two booster inserts and a pair of Kleinert's Dura Cool pants. I am up in the morning very wet and I just messed. A cloth diaper is a totally different experience when wet; you really feel the wet, clammy diaper. The poopy mess pretty much feels the same to me in a cloth diaper, warm, slippery, squishy. What is interesting though is that I think I smell more pee pee than I do poopie. The clean up with my cloth diaper will be a little more labor intensive, but worth the extra time for me to experience all these wonderful emotional and physical sensations in the early morning solitude. I am going to the gym a little later, and will put on a NS blue Lite diaper after my workout. Fortunately, the gym has a section of private showers and dressing rooms in addition to the conventional locker room, so there is no embarrassment or problems exposing others to my diapers.

I wear a disposable underneath my cloth nappies and plastic panties and shorts to the gym

I love the comfort, economy and re-usability of cloth nappies.  As I've become a bedwetter, they are awesome in bed, rarely if ever leaking.  The global supply chain crisis has made disposables more expensive and the high quality brands I rely upon difficult to obtain.

It just annoys me that weeks of constant rainfall here in Brisbane is making it VERY difficult to use cloth nappies as much as I'd like.  I CANNOT get them dry right now!

6 hours ago, widdlebaby said:

Love to hear from you fellow nappy lovers. I’m not good with this tech and have trouble retrieving messages for some reason but will keep preserving hopefully one day will get to meet someone who likes nappies as I do cheers 

Are you using a smartphone to access this site?  Perhaps try using a full on computer.  I did respond to your message requests but I'm guessing you never saw those responses. 

I love my cloth diapers and plastic pants; I wear them to bed every night and sometimes during the day. I still love disposables as I think they are a close second.

All my pants are sized to go over my diapers so I have no problem wearing and concealing my cloth diapers when I go out in public. I've never had any concern about people seeing me in diapers because I don't care: it's not that it's something I would volunteer or flaunt but it's no big deal if there's an accidental reveal.

I go 1 and 2 in my cloth diapers. Cleanup is made easy with my enema attachment I have connected in my shower: I take the nozzle and hold my finger over the end like you would with a hose to make a high pressure spray which very quickly cleans off the diaper. 

I am not a fan of pins so I make all my cloth diapers with hook and loop, which makes them super easy to put on and take off as well as super comfortable and fit just right.

5 hours ago, oznl said:

It just annoys me that weeks of constant rainfall here in Brisbane is making it VERY difficult to use cloth nappies as much as I'd like.  I CANNOT get them dry right now!

Maybe try seeing if hanging your diapers in front of a fan works for you. I first dry my cloth diapers in the dryer for 90 minutes then finish drying them off on my drying rack that is right in front of a fan. It works great, even with how thick my cloth diapers are. This has worked for me for years.

PXL_20220514_054729988~2.jpg

1 hour ago, Ferix said:

Maybe try seeing if hanging your diapers in front of a fan works for you. I first dry my cloth diapers in the dryer for 90 minutes then finish drying them off on my drying rack that is right in front of a fan. It works great, even with how thick my cloth diapers are. This has worked for me for years.

PXL_20220514_054729988~2.jpg

Yep, that's a good system but there are TWO killer issues about such a plan here for me:

1.  It's been raining constantly, mid 70s temps with 95% humidity day and night (so everything indoors is also damp to the touch - fans just move it around)

2. My beloved who would go into orbit at a sight like that.  Mind you, I would quickly be single and could therefore push on with such a system ?

4 hours ago, oznl said:

Yep, that's a good system but there are TWO killer issues about such a plan here for me:

1.  It's been raining constantly, mid 70s temps with 95% humidity day and night (so everything indoors is also damp to the touch - fans just move it around)

2. My beloved who would go into orbit at a sight like that.  Mind you, I would quickly be single and could therefore push on with such a system ?

95% humidity sounds miserable and sending your partner into orbit doesn't sound good either. I hope the weather gets better for you soon because you belong in thick cloth diapers.

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

here in the frozen North, I dry my cloth diapers in the furnace room with the fan running continuously.  This works well for much of the year, in the winter with humidity at 30% or so diapers dry overnight. In the dog days of summer, i have a dehumidifier in the furnace room or if things get really bad i run the central air which brings the humidity back to a tolerable level.  It's important to dry the diapers quickly lest the cloth develops moldy smells

• Like 1