LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Irreversible !

People say … ooooooo be careful what you wish for… 

but for me… that’s part of it… I want to loose control… 

my ideal situation is to not be able to have a dry night … but be able to know when I need the toilet in the day …. If it meant not being able to hold in during the day and me having to be 24/7 then so be it I’d rather that. I don’t want control at night simple… 

people say think about if carefully… you will regret it … etc etc … but I want to regret it … I want to have no choice… 

if their was a big button to press and be done with having any more dry nights I’d of pressed it many times before now given the chance… 

:( I don’t want control… I want to have to put up with having a diaper bag with me on sleepovers and holidays etc :(I want no choice in the matter… 

:) any suggestions please let me know :)

If I'm anything to go by, the answer is to "fake it until you make it" and expect it to take a LONG time.

I've been 24/7 for more than 2.5 years.  I will *sometimes* wet in my sleep now (with or without a nappy on).  This is usually a few times per week.  I still have control during the day although the time between bathroom breaks is a lot shorter than it used to be.

I think being 24/7 helps in terms of habitualising nappy use.  As I started to pee a lot more frequently, I couldn't make it through the night anymore even if I wanted to.  Gradually, the number of times I'd wet during the night increased and slowly, it required less and less wakefulness to wet until I started doing things like waking to wet and falling back asleep still wetting.  It wasn't long after that before I realised I was encountering morning nappies far wetter than I could recall making them.

You'll have loads of time to work out if this isn't for you (or isn't for you NOW) and change your mind.  Enjoy the ride.

• Like 4

You'll hear a lot of think it through and make sure you want it- and it's not a "oh you're gonna regret it", it's a "make sure this is something you truly want because it is a big, life altering decision and once you've passed the point of no return, there's no backsies".  I've given that advice plenty of times, because it is better to make an informed, thought out decision than rush into something and find out it's too late to change your mind.  There's been plenty of posts on both sides- people who diaper-trained themselves and are perfectly happy, and people who have diaper trained themselves and wanted to undo it, but couldn't. 

There are already plenty of threads with advice on diaper-training/ becoming incontinent. Go read through 'em.  TL:DR version of it: you wanna live the diapered life? Just do it. Right now, go for it if you want it. Get yourself some diapers and go 24/7. Bladder, bowel, whatever you want. Act like you're incontinent. Just wear at night if you want. All night every night. Or during the day if you want that- everywhere you go, go diapered. Spending time with the family? Well, an incontinent person would be diapered. Hot date night with a significant other? Diaper is coming along, even if you're just night time incontinent. If you're gonna fall asleep besides them, it's best to diaper up since they probably won't enjoy waking up to a wet bed (then again, they might if they like water sports. Always good to talk that stuff out). 

Life is short, so go for it and enjoy.?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Josh998 said:

People say … ooooooo be careful what you wish for… 

but for me… that’s part of it… I want to loose control… 

my ideal situation is to not be able to have a dry night … but be able to know when I need the toilet in the day …. If it meant not being able to hold in during the day and me having to be 24/7 then so be it I’d rather that. I don’t want control at night simple… 

people say think about if carefully… you will regret it … etc etc … but I want to regret it … I want to have no choice… 

if their was a big button to press and be done with having any more dry nights I’d of pressed it many times before now given the chance… 

:( I don’t want control… I want to have to put up with having a diaper bag with me on sleepovers and holidays etc :(I want no choice in the matter… 

:) any suggestions please let me know :)

I thoroughly enjoy being a bedwetter and wouldn't want to be dry at night. I am not going to encourage you to be this way but will say it is only a decision you can make. Al I will say is yes go down this route and it may well be permenant. You will have to live with that  

i've said it many times to the "you'll regret it" people it takes a lot of time and effort to achieve diaper dependency of any sort.  you have to live the life before you HAVE to live the life.  You will find out if it is what you want long before you achieve your goal.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, oznl said:

If I'm anything to go by, the answer is to "fake it until you make it" and expect it to take a LONG time.

I've been 24/7 for more than 2.5 years.  I will *sometimes* wet in my sleep now (with or without a nappy on).  This is usually a few times per week.  I still have control during the day although the time between bathroom breaks is a lot shorter than it used to be.

I think being 24/7 helps in terms of habitualising nappy use.  As I started to pee a lot more frequently, I couldn't make it through the night anymore even if I wanted to.  Gradually, the number of times I'd wet during the night increased and slowly, it required less and less wakefulness to wet until I started doing things like waking to wet and falling back asleep still wetting.  It wasn't long after that before I realised I was encountering morning nappies far wetter than I could recall making them.

You'll have loads of time to work out if this isn't for you (or isn't for you NOW) and change your mind.  Enjoy the ride.

That's what I think when I hear about the drawbacks and the 'You'll regret.'

First, it takes such a long time to achieve that loss of control, and by that point you've already experienced teh drawbacks.   It's not like there is a genie and in one moment you're 100% reliant on diapers.    It takes months and months to get there.

It also takes so much commitment to do it, because sliding back from diaper use interferes with it.  It's impossible to become reliant on diapers when you're not being reliant on diapers.

I also don't believe there is any scientific evidence that it is a one-way street.     The prevailing theory that we seem to hear is that once it goes- it's gone for good.  However- I don't think there is any evidence that is true.  Assuming there is no physical damage that is causing the incontinence and that physical damage can not be treated, it's just a matter of conditioning the brain to recognize the signs.  In reality, it's very similar to what children go through when they are originally potty trained.  It's also similar to what stroke patients go through when they are regaining continence.

Mind you, it's not a simple process.   It obviously wasn't simple the first time for us, because if it was- we wouldn't likely have the issues we have.   It not easy to reverse that process, and I don't think it would be easy to gain back the continence, but it wouldn't be impossible.

At least in my case, I've gotten to point where I'm 24/7.  I don't poop in diapers, but using diapers for my bladder has been a relief.  I'm much happier and more emotionally healthy.

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

I want irreversible. I want to be in diapers the rest of my life. I've been 24/7 over 2 months, trying my hardest to stay totally relaxed and never ever hold pee. My husband has accepted my 24/7 desire just fine. I don't have to think much about going whenever and wherever. I'm now hesitant to be without a diaper and wouldn't dare go out without at least a pull-up on. A caveat to this is I only want urinary incontinence, not fecal incontinence. I can and will poo in my diaper but only at home when I know I can clean up and change. Otherwise if out in public it comes off and I go and then change. 

1 hour ago, Mindylou said:

I want irreversible. I want to be in diapers the rest of my life. I've been 24/7 over 2 months, trying my hardest to stay totally relaxed and never ever hold pee. My husband has accepted my 24/7 desire just fine. I don't have to think much about going whenever and wherever. I'm now hesitant to be without a diaper and wouldn't dare go out without at least a pull-up on. A caveat to this is I only want urinary incontinence, not fecal incontinence. I can and will poo in my diaper but only at home when I know I can clean up and change. Otherwise if out in public it comes off and I go and then change. 

You will find that the next 1/3 of your life will pass much more quickly than the past 2/3, and by the time it has, age may do naturally, much of what you desire.

Just wear your nappy and be patient.

• Like 1