LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shots, Shots, Shots

16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I want the booster asap!

@DailyDi

I will be checking with my doctor to see when he wants me to take this booster. Because of the Delta variant I am not sure what will happen but I am sure he probably will ask me to take that shot I trust them both, but people have to realize that you can still get COVID-19 even if you have the booster or have the shot as Melissa Joan Hart has shown us.

I will be checking with my doctor to see when he wants me to take this booster. Because of the Delta variant I am not sure what will happen but I am sure he probably won’t ask me to take that shot I trust them both, but people have to realize that you can still get COVID-19 even if you have the booster or have the shot as Melissa Joan Hart has shown us.

please keep happy healthy safe and strong! We will get through this, but I am not sure how long it will take before we can officially say the pandemic is over. I have heard that we may be in for a hard winter as well as what we did in 2021. It all depends on how serious this thing is and how many people get it and how many people don’t.

Brian

I live in a state with one of the lowest vax rates, so I expect I will get covid at some point, and want to limit my symptoms and avoid the hospital by being properly vaccinated.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I live in a state with one of the lowest vax rates, so I expect I will get covid at some point, and want to limit my symptoms and avoid the hospital by being properly vaccinated.

@DailyDi

My dad has COPD. He found out that’s when he was having trouble with his breathing. Most of the problems stemmed from when my father got into an accident when he was a young man. When he had this original accident and this is before I was born, the doctor told him that he would have to be trached I cleaned out every few years to make sure that he could breathe well. Fast forward to about 75 years and my dad has had to have two operations to do a tracheotomy. The first operation put in a plastic tube, and then they put in the metal tube to replace it when there was no complication. However, my dad needed a bigger trach tube, so they put in a larger one.  

thing is every time dad went into the hospital: he was tested for COVID-19. I believe he was tested at least 10 times between the beginning of the pandemic and the end of the operation sequence. Every time DAD goes in, he is tested. He likens this test to having something stuck up your rear end and snapped off it really hurts. I have been extremely lucky that I have not contracted COVID-19 and I hope that because I have done what the doctor has asked me to do that I don’t have it or won’t get it.

of course there will be others that probably will not get vaccinated, so I have to use my mask when I am in a situation where I am not sure what is going on. The federal government has extended the mask mandate until at least January 2022. This means anytime my board public transportation whether it be buses trains planes boats etc., I have to wear a mask. The city that I live in has now re-instituted a mask mandate for all city owned buildings when you have to do business. I believe this started this week, and it’s because of the Delta variant. Be very wary of this because as has been shown people can still get Covid even when they are fully vaccinated and that is why people need to probably use masks for a longer period of time.

As I sit here I wonder how many people will actually decide to be vaccinated. Of course there will be people that don’t, and there are people who can’t be vaccinated. For those type of people we still have to remain vigilant and protect ourselves. I still believe in my heart that the only way that we will contain this pandemic and be able to put it behind us is for everyone to do their part. Mikey is right: he does not want to get This virus. All I can say is that based on what my father has told me and that I have experienced myself is COVID-19 may result in someone not being able to breeze very well: this means that you will be unable to pull air when you need it. This virus is nasty, and because of my asthma and other issues it is paramount that I do not catch the virus, Or I will be the next person in my family that has to go to the hospital.

good luck Mikey hopefully you stay healthy! Let’s hope this thing will eventually not be as bad: I still think we’re in for it!

Brian

13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Make sense to me.  My next door neighbours are in their 70s and have just had Covid in the past couple of weeks.  They're fine, they just felt a bit rough for a while.  They were both fully vaccinated, as we are.  It's frequently far worse if you get it and haven't been vaccinated.

My first shot was January 6th and I fully intend to get the booster shot when available.  The experts and science shows the shots work in spite of what some misguided people say.  Why do you think things dropped in May and June once people started to get vaccinated?  Problem is, everyone saw the Covid rates go down and figured we could all go back to normal.  Because so many people have not been vaccinated and the Delta variant is prevalent, we are back where we started.  Just what is it that makes people refuse the vaccine?  Is it because you just don't want someone telling you what to do?  That's a pretty sorry excuse for not saving your own life.  I read a news article this past week about a woman and her two sons who lived together.  They all came down with Covid-19 but the mother had been vaccinated.  Her son's hadn't.  She was in her late 50's, they were in their 20's.  They all got sick, her's was mild and she recovered.  Her two sons half her age both died of Covid-19 within 12 hours of each other.  

To all who don't want the vaccine in spite of the science, experts and it's proven record, I feel sorry for you.  Too bad that, like so many before you, it will only be when you are in the hospital begging for help that is no longer possible and gasping out your last breath that you finally realize this is serious, not a hoax and you are sorry you listened to foolish people and politicians before you die.

On 8/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, rusty pins said:

To all who don't want the vaccine in spite of the science, experts and it's proven record, I feel sorry for you.  Too bad that, like so many before you, it will only be when you are in the hospital begging for help that is no longer possible and gasping out your last breath that you finally realize this is serious, not a hoax and you are sorry you listened to foolish people and politicians before you die.

Not everyone has those conditions.  Both of my bosses one the main manager and also the produce manager had covid and they both told me it was nothing yes they both said they had breathing problems but also no taste.  But nothing that bad.

If Covid is so Contagious then why did my produce manager tell me after he came back that he still slept with his wife.  And she did not get it. 

And I do not believe the so called experts as there are doctors  who say different.  All one needs to do if they get covid is get hydroquriquine and keep taking there vitamins and they will be just fine.

17 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

If the hospital doctors would only use hydroquriquin on that man the virus would go away.

@rusty pins I don’t believe msn news as it is a corrup company.

No offence, but your ideals don't match the science.  If that was the case, all the hospitals in the country would be using it and there wouldn't be people including children in overcrowded hospitals with no room for more.  These people don't want to die or be in the hospital for a month and doctors don't want them their either.  They are all overworked.  There are a lot of conspiracy theories on the internet.  I prefer to follow the science.  All I'm going to say. 

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

If the hospital doctors would only use hydroquriquin on that man the virus would go away.

@rusty pins I don’t believe msn news as it is a corrup company.

But then again so is every company! That's just the world we live in.?????

• Like 1