LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mystery of the Disappearing Poo

Something weird happened last night, laying in bed, I messed my diaper and it was firm. I fell asleep right after that and this morning when I woke up there was nothing in my diaper. I know perfectly well that I went poo and I felt it in my diaper when I'd roll over. I had a very wet diaper this morning and when I took it off the poo was gone. Does it disappear somehow? I know, weird question of the day 

Dreams can be very realistic sometimes. I've had dreams where I couldn't find the bathroom, or when I did find the bathroom, it was the grossest place imaginable, only to wake up just in time to make it to the real bathroom to pee. Of course these dreams are going to occur when I'm not diapered!

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Dreams can be very realistic sometimes. I've had dreams where I couldn't find the bathroom, or when I did find the bathroom, it was the grossest place imaginable, only to wake up just in time to make it to the real bathroom to pee. Of course these dreams are going to occur when I'm not diapered!

I know! I've had those dreams! Since I've been diapered every night I'd say the last 2-3 months that has stopped. But this wasn't a dream, it really happened before I went to sleep. It's just something I suddenly crave to do daily, when that feeling comes I just push and if something comes out then great, if not okay too. I'm not incon but I just loooove being diapered and the security it gives.

9 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

I know! I've had those dreams! Since I've been diapered every night I'd say the last 2-3 months that has stopped. But this wasn't a dream, it really happened before I went to sleep. It's just something I suddenly crave to do daily, when that feeling comes I just push and if something comes out then great, if not okay too. I'm not incon but I just loooove being diapered and the security it gives.

I should add that I may be heading towards being IC especially at night (I wake up wet with no memory of wetting) because I can't hold it well anymore, I practice keeping muscles loose and not squeezing there at all. I've been diapered 11 days straight now. 

It could have just been a really great fart. When you changed, was there any evidence of a poop being there? Even if you dont sit in it, a poop will leave "trace marks" ...or skid marks if you want. There should have been something left behind when the poop decided to take a hike...

Yes! It was brown there. I know I felt it after I did it, I could feel it through my diaper because it was firm. I still haven't gotten my dollar from the poo fairy yet ??

I confess; I snuck in and changed you during the night.  I am sorry, that's kind of weird, forgive me, just trying to add some levity to this mysterious miracle.