LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

15 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Awww but I'm so nice and friendly and lovely! What have I ever done to make you hate me? ?

....?

And because I'm nice, I am tempted to edit the next chapter and post it as soon as I have edited it...

The speed at which you write and post is almost mind-blowing. Do let me know when you complete it, this is definitely on my reading list. Looks like people are enjoying it and getting tortured by the cliffhangers ?

• Like 1

Chapter 50: The Escape

I had that dream again.

The one with the doors.

Only this time, the corridor never ended.

I couldn’t even reach the doors.

Hopelessness overwhelmed me.

-------------------------------------------------

I lay on my side in the crib, staring at the wall, thoughts racing through my mind.

‘What’s the point? Charlie will never find me.’

‘It was a stupid idea to think I’d ever avoid adoption, let alone dating an Amazon.’

‘Why did I even bother? I should have just given in as early as possible, had my mind wiped.’

‘What’s the point in resisting anymore? We all end up like this eventually.’

‘I avoided it and avoided it for all my life.’

‘Then I had to fall in love with one of them.’

‘Which has caused even more problems.’

‘Honestly, should I just give up?’

‘Should I just give in and let her erase my mind?’

‘She’s won at this point.’

‘Madison has won.’

-------------------------------------------------

Madison entered the nursery.

“Good morning little one. Time for a busy day of... well shitting yourself and playing with toys I guess.”

“Ma... Mummy?”

“Yes baby?”

“You win.”

“I win?”

“Yes. You win. I give up. What’s the point. Just wipe my mind and get it over and done with.”

“Awww, is baby down in the dumps? Finally understood that your only reasonable future is that of a baby’s?”

“Yes. Now just wipe my mind so I can get back to messing and wetting myself and not caring.”

“No.” She said, sharply.

“No?”

“Look, if you’re going to be moody like this, I will. But I’m not giving you the satisfaction yet. You can wallow in self pity for a while longer. You’re not going to ruin my enjoyment of this.”

“Just...”

“No. Now be quiet. I choose if and when your mind gets wiped, not you! Now, let’s get Miss moody pants downstairs, you can play with some toys to occupy yourself.”

She picked me up, ignoring my obviously used nappy, and carried me downstairs, placing me in the playpen I had started to get accustomed to. The TV was on; she must have been watching some boring food channel. The fireplace was lit, meaning the living room was warm and cosy.

“Now play with your toys. I’ll feed you soon. Stop being such a moody little shit. You’re ruining it for me and it’ll ruin the pictures I plan on taking later.”

Madison walked off into the kitchen as I looked around the playpen, trying to find something to play with, something to occupy myself.

I spotted an oversized jigsaw puzzle, and figured that would keep my mind occupied. I tried standing up for the first time since the hypnosis, but quickly found myself falling back on to my thickly padded (and mushy) bum.

‘Guess that means that hypnosis thing worked. Great.’

I tested the strength of my legs, finding that the strength was there, but the co-ordination was completely shot, just like Madison had promised. Every time I tried to stand up, I felt wobbly and fell back down.

Giving up, I resigned myself to crawling, which even that was tougher than it used to be. But still... I fought on and crawled over to the box the jigsaw puzzle was in.

There was a blur in the corner of my eye, over by the window.

I looked over but couldn’t see anything.

That’s when the doorbell rang.

Madison rushed out of the kitchen, through the living room, and stopped at the door.

“Be quiet babygirl.” She said in a stern voice.

Something about the way she said it made my throat feel tight. I tried to say something, but nothing came out. I started to panic.

Madison straightened up her dress, opening the door to reveal a delivery person.

“Delivery for a... Miss Phillips?”

“Delivery? Do you know whom from?”

“Sorry Miss, I just deliver. I’ll need you to sign for it...”

I looked up at the interaction at the doorway, with a clear line of sight across the living room.

‘I swear that person looks familiar...’

They started patting their pockets.

“Sorry Miss, do you happen to have a spare pen nearby? I must have misplaced mine. Head office is going to scream at me unless I get one on the way to the next place.”

“Yes, just one second. Please wait here.”

Madison rushed off into the hallway to find a pen, leaving the delivery person at the door.

She was staring at me. Why was she staring at me?

She winked at me.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to focus.

‘Wait.... Claire?’

My heart skipped a beat as I saw my friend in the doorway. She was here to rescue me!

‘Wait... OH WAIT! I GET IT!’

[“Right guys, this is the plan. Step 1. Claire dresses up like a delivery person and knocks on the door with Liv’s dress. Claire, you need to see if you can spot Liv. See if she’s able to understand or comprehend anything going on. We need to know how far regressed she is. Ask for a pen or glass of water or something, anything to get you on the inside. From what you said, there should be a playpen on the inside.]

‘The package is for me! It’ll be one of my dresses!’

Claire must have figured I could make a run for it there and then, she waved me over.

I shook my head, pointing to my legs, to which she mouthed some expletive, but quickly returning to her ‘friendly delivery person’ act as Madison walked back to the doorway.

“Here you go. Aaaand there. Signed. Thanks.”

“Thanks for that Miss Phillips. Here’s your pen back.”

“Keep it. I don’t need it, I’ve got plenty.”

“Thank you so much Miss, have a good day!” said Claire as she walked away.

‘Right Liv... you’ve helped littles with this so many times. Time to do this for yourself now.’

[“Step 2. Madison, being the social media addict she is, will undoubtedly be unable to resist taking pictures of Liv to post on her page. She loves showing off everything, and she’ll want to show off Liv wearing that dress so badly. To avoid suspicion, the dress will appear to have come from her place of work, as a new baby gift.]

“Oh, it’s from work. The big softies. I can’t believe they’d spring for this. Oh my god, it’s so cute! You’re going to look absolutely perfect in this Daisy! Let’s get you dressed up shall we?”

She held aloft a baby pink dress, with a ridiculous amount of frills. Like over-the-top amount.

‘I wouldn’t have designed anything like this, so Mal must have designed it. Honestly though... not bad for a first time. I wonder what toys it’s got in it...’

“Come here baby, then I’m going to quickly go pump. I just had a perfect idea for a photo, but I’m going to need a bottle of milk. So let’s get you dressed, then I’ll go pump.”

She lifted my arms up, hastily shoving the dress over my head, pushing my arms through the sleeves and straightening it a bit.

“Oh my god! You’re so cute! This is going to be so perfect, this will make all my friends jealous! Right, be back in a bit baby, be good. And don’t DARE ruin that dress!”

“Yeth Mummy...”

Madison rushed out, way too excited at the thought of a photo shoot with me wearing this dress.

I saw a face in the window. It was Claire again.

“Liv? Liv? Is it safe to talk?” I heard Claire’s voice, but couldn’t tell from where.

‘Huh?’

“There’s a microphone and a receiver hidden in the collar. We should be able to hear you, speak!”

“Hello?”

“Oh thank fuck. You’re still you. Don’t worry. We’ll get you out. Sorry it’s taken so long.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’m just glad you’re here. I was so close to giving up.”

“Don’t talk like that. Your girlfriend is waiting for you outside. We’re going to get you back home.”

“I... I don’t know if I want Charlie to see me like this.”

“But you play baby with her all of the time?”

“Yeah... but Ma...Mummy has done stuff to me.”

Oh no. I saw you point to your legs. Is that all?”

“No. It could have been worse. I’ll explain more later. Just know... I can’t walk and if she tells me to do anything, there’s a high chance I’ll have to obey.”

“Obey? Like a fucking slave?”

“Yes. Anyway, yeah... so what’s the plan?”

[“Step 3. Get in contact with Liv. Judge situation. Adapt plan if needed. Advise her on what toys she’s got hidden in the dress.”]

“We did a bit of recon last night, again, sorry it’s taken so long. But you know how it is. Anyway, the security on the door shouldn’t be an issue. Reaching the handle... that may be a bit more difficult than we had expected. Can you improvise?”

“I think so.” I said, looking over to the hallway. Boxes lined the side of the wall.

‘If I can move those boxes over... I could reach the security panel. Then if I’m careful and quick, I could move them to the door and climb up again and open it. Provided I have the co-ordination to climb still.’

“Right, well first things first...”

[“Step 4. We can’t risk Madison walking in, so we have to disable her quickly. Liv can use the powder in the right sleeve to knock her out. That should buy her enough time to get out.”]

“Look in the right sleeve. Unravel the cuff. There should be a powder. Do NOT inhale any of it. You need to be as conscious as possible for this. Even a tiny drop of it will knock you out. But enough of it directed at Madison’s face will cause her to sleep for a while. Now... get ready. I’ll be giving you instructions on the fly here, so once you get her attention, knock her out with the powder and listen carefully to each and every instruction.”

“Got it. Should I call her now?”

“Do it.”

“MUMMY!” I yelled.

Madison ran in, quickly covering her breast up.

“What? I was busy. What’s all the racket for?”

I needed her to get closer.

“I think I... got something on the dress...”

“WHAT? Come here, let me see! You better not ruin my pictures!”

She bent down to see the damage, when I lifted up my hand full of the powder and blew on it.

The problem was she managed to dodge most of it!

“What the fuck... oh my... what the fuck... what the fuck was that?” she said, slurring her words.

“Shit. She only got a small dose of it. What do I do?” I shouted to Claire.

[“Step 5. With Madison out cold, Liv uses the mixture from Eve to get out of the playpen or crib she’s in.”]

“Fuck, well that means it’ll wear off soon. She should be out of it long enough, but we better act quickly. Now, if you look in the left sleeve, on the cuff of it, there is a white tube. Use that to get past the baby gate on the playpen. Be VERY careful using that stuff, make sure not to get ANY on you, otherwise you’ll be in pain for days.”

I unravelled the sleeve, finding the tube.

“This is a lot tougher than I thought. It always seemed so effortless in my head whenever we planned it.”

“Well let’s hope you never have to do this again.”

“She’s out, why can’t you just break in?”

“Security cameras. She’s got friends in high places, her security grid is connected to the local security company. They’ll be here in minutes, and worse is that they’ll have clear video of everything happening. The cameras only activate when someone attempts to break in. By disabling the security from the inside, no alarms go off, no recordings are made. Anyway, hurry!”

I reached up, trying to balance myself as best I could whilst quickly, but carefully, spreading the contents of the tube onto the baby gate mechanism.

Five seconds later, the door swung open and I lost my footing, falling flat on my face.

“Liv, no time to cry, just get up and run... well... crawl. You sure you can get to the security panel?”

“Yeah. I’ll manage. Don’t worry!”

I crawled over the living room carpet as fast as I could, avoiding a dozing Madison who had collapsed next to the sofa.

I got to the boxes.

[“Step 6. Liv accesses the security panel. It’s probably high up, so she’ll need to be able to climb up somehow. Once that’s disabled, it should be easy from there.”]

“I’m here. What do I do?”

“Right, well hidden behind the little princess crown on your chest is the security key. Put it close to the security panel and it should disable it.”

“Give me a couple of minutes, I’m going to have to move these boxes around to form some stairs or something.”

I quickly scanned the area, taking in the different sizes of boxes, and rearranging them in my mind.

‘Yeah... that’s possible... although... the last one may be a bit wobbly, so I’ll have to be careful.’

I moved the boxes, which was difficult with my legs not working properly, it mostly involved me scooting about on my bum, until the boxes were lined up in a stair formation.

Climbing up the first box was no problem. Neither was the second or the third. The fourth was a bit more difficult, but I managed. Now the fifth... that was the real challenge.

‘You can do it Liv.’

Focusing all my energy, I pushed up onto the fifth and final box. It took some struggle, but I managed to swing my leg around and up on to the top of the last box.

The boxes started wobbling.

I froze, trying to balance.

Once the boxes had stabilised, I reached for the key in my dress, tearing away the princess crown, revealing what looked like a small graphics card or something.

‘Honestly, this is David’s expertise. I play the games; I don’t know what makes them run. I could tell you how to beat the Demon chapter of ‘Witches and Warlocks’ with an S class rating... but if you asked me to name a single part of a computer that wasn’t the power button... I’d have no idea. It all looked like green computery nonsense to me. Even Charlie is better with that stuff than me. But I guess she grew up with David, so he must have taught her something.’

Grabbing the security key, I held it up to the security panel.

It looked like it was glitching out, symbols appearing then disappearing before it returned back to normal.

“Umm... I’m done? I think?”

[“Step 7. She unlocks the door and escapes.”]

“Do you think you’ll be able to open the door?”

“No, I’m pretty sure it’s locked. But I have the keys, they were hanging next to the panel.”

“If you can’t reach the lock, shove them through the letter box near ground level. I can open it from here and grab you. Quickly, we don’t know how long the powder will last for.”

I slid my foot back, trying to find my footing on the box below, but just as I started to steady myself, I slipped, causing the boxes to tilt to the side.

‘Oh shit. No. No. NO!’ I thought to myself as the boxes tilted just that bit too far, and I started falling to the ground.

The boxes landed with a crash, and I fell to the floor, hitting my head against it.

“Liv? Liv? Are you alright?”

I slowly rose from the floor, crawling over to the letterbox with the keys in hand.

“Yeah. I’m okay. Just fell a bit. I’ll be okay. Here, here are the keys...”

I pushed the keys through the letterbox.

‘Oh shit, I better move back, or else the door will swing into my face.’

Just as I heard the door unlock, Madison appeared behind me, grabbing me and lifting me up.

“YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” she screamed at me.

Madison threw me into the living room before facing the door.

I flew through the air, crashing down on to the glass coffee table, causing it to shatter and bend. The contents of the shelf rolled around me and I could see I was in bad shape.

I hurt all over, my legs and arms were bleeding, but my chest hurt the most.

Everytime I took a breath, I felt a sharp pain.

I looked up to see the door open and Claire entering. But to her surprise, Madison had heard her unlocking the door, and was ready for her. She swung the door back, right into Claire’s face, causing her to stumble back and hit the ground.

“Get the fuck away from my house!” Madison screamed, turning her sights on me. “You know what? You’re not fucking worth it. But I won’t let her have the pleasure of having you either.”

My heart was racing as she lurched over to where I was lay. There was no way I could run. Claire looked like she was out cold. I was helpless. There was no way out. And as she walked over to me, she had murder in her eyes.

I tried crawling backwards, but I cut my hands further on the broken glass. Pushing through the pain, I kept going, but before I could make any distance, she lunged forwards and grabbed me by the throat.

“You little shit, I’m going to kill you. Then I’m going to kill that bitch outside. Charlie can have what’s left of you.”

She started crushing my windpipe. As her Amazon sized hands choked the life out of me, my vision started going more and more blurry. A sinister smile formed on her face as she choked me to death. I looked around, looking for anything I could use as a weapon. Magazines... remote controls... an aerosol can of air freshener...

That’s when I had one of my ‘naive Liv’ moments.

Using what little consciousness I had left, I positioned my foot beside the aerosol can. I didn’t have time to check if it was angled right, so I had to just take the risk.

If I did nothing, I was going to die.

I kicked my leg with all the force I could manage, sending the aerosol can flying to the side of the room.

Right into the fireplace.

‘If this doesn’t work, at least I’ll take her with me. And no matter what... I love you Charlie.’

[“Step 8. Liv and I live happily ever after...”]

The fireplace behind Madison erupted, engulfing everything in flames.

==========================================================

I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry.

I know you don't think I'm being nice with this chapter, but seriously, it is better this way. Otherwise you'd be waiting until Saturday for the next chapter.

Next chapter tomorrow.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 8
51 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Tomorrow you'll find out if the plan goes well... according to plan!

Plan A always goes bad, which is why you always need a plan B. 

28 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

The speed at which you write and post is almost mind-blowing. Do let me know when you complete it, this is definitely on my reading list. Looks like people are enjoying it and getting tortured by the cliffhangers ?

There are 22 chapters left. They're all written, they just need a final edit before I post each one.

And I'm already half way through my second story, which I'll be starting posting tomorrow.

I'm glad people are enjoying this one, and hope people enjoy my future stories just as much ^_^

20 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Augh this story is killing me. I hope everything turns out alright!!!

Aww I'm sorry! I genuinely don't enjoy making people anxious or worried, but it's an important part of the story.

8 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Plan A always goes bad, which is why you always need a plan B. 

Plan B was going to be run in and deal with the consequences. But they didn't get to that point ?

7 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

oh god oh god oh god please please please please please...... let liv be ok...........

*hugs* next chapter tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Honey you're killing me. I really hope she gets out of this in one piece. Madison can die, I don't care. But Liv has to live.

I know I tease you with the evil face, but I genuinely don't like making people anxious. It's why I wrote this story.

I've been dreading posting this chapter for a long time now, but it's an important one.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I know I tease you with the evil face, but I genuinely don't like making people anxious. It's why I wrote this story.

I've been dreading posting this chapter for a long time now, but it's an important one.

The bad thing is my brain thinks up all kinds of disasters.

The fire department comes and also the police and the LSS.

The LSS tries to stop Charlie from coming to Liv.

The LSS somehow manages to get Liv out of the hospital and into an orphanage where there is more hypnosis and it makes Eva's job even harder.

Maybe even just so rescue by Charlie of Liv from hypnosis destroying her brain. 

I really hope I'm wrong and we have a chapter tomorrow where Liv wakes up in the hospital with Charlie by her side and the info that Madison burned to death.

Lol don't worry, it's killing me in a good way.

Pretty interested to see what the result of the house fire is. Liv probably makes it out unless we're going sad route, and Madison is almost surely dead since she probably took most of the blast being on top/in front of Liv.

1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

I agree but screw Guy Fawkes I'm going in with Che Guevara 

Hella Valid. I just liked the abstract design and the fact that it's become a low key anarchist symbol

36 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Now play with your toys. I’ll feed you soon. Stop being such a moody little shit. You’re ruining it for me and it’ll ruin the pictures I plan on taking later.”

Lady makes Hannibal Lector seem warm and personable in comparison.

Plan A failed…….

Plan B in shambles……

Plan C ……..

Plan C …….

Cannot compute. 

There is no Plan C. 

I love how you added the plan in there. It was genius. 

44 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

If this doesn’t work, at least I’ll take her with me. And no matter what... I love you Charlie.’

[“Step 8. Liv and I live happily ever after...”]

The fireplace behind Madison erupted, engulfing everything in flames.

Oh fuck.... Situation hot someone needs to breach and extract

Honestly this could compromise the entire cell if not the org... People are going to need to go to ground after this

36 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Honey you're killing me. I really hope she gets out of this in one piece. Madison can die, I don't care. But Liv has to live.

Mooood

15 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

The bad thing is my brain thinks up all kinds of disasters.

The fire department comes and also the police and the LSS.

The LSS tries to stop Charlie from coming to Liv.

The LSS somehow manages to get Liv out of the hospital and into an orphanage where there is more hypnosis and it makes Eva's job even harder.

Maybe even just so rescue by Charlie of Liv from hypnosis destroying her brain. 

I really hope I'm wrong and we have a chapter tomorrow where Liv wakes up in the hospital with Charlie by her side and the info that Madison burned to death.

It doesn't look good no matter what happens.

14 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Lol don't worry, it's killing me in a good way.

Pretty interested to see what the result of the house fire is. Liv probably makes it out unless we're going sad route, and Madison is almost surely dead since she probably took most of the blast being on top/in front of Liv.

Oh good ?

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Hella Valid. I just liked the abstract design and the fact that it's become a low key anarchist symbol

Lady makes Hannibal Lector seem warm and personable in comparison.

Yeah she's pretty cruel. I don't see anyone mourning her if she's dead.

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

Plan A failed…….

Plan B in shambles……

Plan C ……..

Plan C …….

Cannot compute. 

There is no Plan C. 

I love how you added the plan in there. It was genius. 

Thank you! When writing this I was thinking back to heist movies, where they'd show the heist going down step by step as they narrated it and planned it out. I was also very proud of myself for the ending, at Charlie expecting the plan to have worked.

Just now, YourFNF said:

Oh fuck.... Situation hot someone needs to breach and extract

I think it's a bit too late for that...

2 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

It doesn't look good no matter what happens.

I'm repeating myself, I've written this before today, but seriously honey you're killing me.

If this doesn't end well, you and I have a serious talk.

5 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Yes Yes Yes still hope for a happy ending.

I hope that when Charlie babies Liv that she will get that wonderful feeling

to be her baby girl and her girlfriend back again ? ?

5 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

So my yes yes yes post wasn't good enough to get a reply from you. ?

Sorry, I try to respond to everyone's messages as much as possible, but sometimes some slip past me. Especially when I post a chapter.

I'm writing 1-3 chapters per day, editing one chapter a day, sorting my patreon out AND drawing artwork for my stories, so I've got a lot going on.

But in response, there are still 22 chapters left, maybe a good ending is still on the cards...

As for her little side, I think it may take a bit of time before she gets that back.

Honestly looking at it after action report style it was a solid plan but I think it relied too heavily on the hostage being able to self rescue. It failed when live couldn't dose her fully.

Recommendations I would make going forward.

Have a cell jammer and ability to cut the power as a back up.

Have at least a two person fire team ready to breach and enter for extraction if shit goes sideways. Drop the hostage taker with a subleathel shell and dose with a sedative and amnestic nanites. Recover the target and haul ass. Someone still might have called the cops,

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm repeating myself, I've written this before today, but seriously honey you're killing me.

If this doesn't end well, you and I have a serious talk.

You're always the one wanting mean things to happen to poor Liv...

But don't worry, another chapter tomorrow. At least you don't have to wait 2 days like I was originally going to make you do!

2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly looking at it after action report style it was a solid plan but I think it relied too heavily on the hostage being able to self rescue. It failed when live couldn't dose her fully.

Recommendations I would make going forward.

Have a cell jammer and ability to cut the power as a back up.

Have at least a two person fire team ready to breach and enter for extraction if shit goes sideways. Drop the hostage taker with a subleathel shell and dose with a sedative and amnestic nanites. Recover the target and haul ass. Someone still might have called the cops,

If they were a serious military unit, this would have been a much better plan. But they're a seamstress, a tech guy, a doctor, a shop owner, and one member of LIBRA. And a solicitor if you count Sam. ?

10 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

But don't worry, another chapter tomorrow. At least you don't have to wait 2 days like I was originally going to make you do!

If they were a serious military unit, this would have been a much better plan. But they're a seamstress, a tech guy, a doctor, a shop owner, and one member of LIBRA. And a solicitor if you count Sam. ?

Yep.... And honestly I'm just the left anarchist equivalent a "tactical L.A.R.P'ER"  ?? So my advice should be taken with a grain of salt.... I act all tough and aggro tomboy but I'm really just a big kitten ??

5 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Yes but you wrote Madison like an absolute monster just she was about to strangle Liv.

There is a difference between hanging the sword of Damocles in the form of regression over Liv in an orphanage and being kidnapped by the monster Madison who is simply disturbed and should be burned. 

Also, as an author, you really make me root for the characters.

8 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yep.... And honestly I'm just the left anarchist equivalent a "tactical L.A.R.P'ER"  ?? So my advice should be taken with a grain of salt.... I act all tough and aggro tomboy but I'm really just a big kitten ??

Kitty! ?

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes but you wrote Madison like an absolute monster just she was about to strangle Liv.

There is a difference between hanging the sword of Damocles in the form of regression over Liv in an orphanage and being kidnapped by the monster Madison who is simply disturbed and should be burned. 

Also, as an author, you really make me root for the characters.

I'm really glad I've managed to make everyone root for the characters. It really means a lot to me that I've written characters that people can connect with.

And I really hope I don't disappoint with the rest of the story.

4 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Maybe Madison's charred Amazon carcass will protect Liv from the brunt of the flames...

Good pair of chapters.

Thank you! ?

22 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Sorry, I try to respond to everyone's messages as much as possible, but sometimes some slip past me. Especially when I post a chapter.

I'm writing 1-3 chapters per day, editing one chapter a day, sorting my patreon out AND drawing artwork for my stories, so I've got a lot going on.

But in response, there are still 22 chapters left, maybe a good ending is still on the cards...

As for her little side, I think it may take a bit of time before she gets that back.

Thank you for your reply. I should have realized that your writing so many chapters at a time you might have over looked my post, sorry. What have wanted to say for a long time but I keep forgetting is that you continued your story not like "Temptation of Adam", "A Job Offer Like No Other" or "Room For Rent" and "The Baby of The Family" just disappeared since the begging of June. I wanted to thank you for being a better author to us and giving us such a great story. ?

• Like 1