LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

So much for safety in places you know. I'm curious to see what happens next. My hair was really standing on end. Good story.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I hope Malcolm knocked her out... 

I think most of us hope that! 

6 hours ago, therende said:

Breast milk is great for bonding Littles to Amazon women but how does it work when a male Amazon adopts a Little? Do they rely on drugs and hypnosis? Or did I miss something in the Diaper Dimension?

They would probably have to rely on hypnosis, or donations of milk from Amazon women.

3 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Very interesting story please continue and don't make us wait for days giggling

Thank you! I've got a bunch of chapters written in advance, but you'll have to wait, sorry :) it's only a day or two between chapters so far, with a maximum wait of 4 days when I start posting twice a week, next one Sunday though! (Unless I get impatient and post Saturday)

6 hours ago, therende said:

Breast milk is great for bonding Littles to Amazon women but how does it work when a male Amazon adopts a Little? Do they rely on drugs and hypnosis? Or did I miss something in the Diaper Dimension?

Now this is not necessarily canon, but I have read in another story that male Amazons when they are in the baby fiber, their body temperature and slightly their smell changes which should ensure that Littles bind to them. But that was in only one story in a subordinate clause therefore difficult to really answer. Often it is simply said that male Amazons do not have the need to care for Littles in the same proportion as women.

• Like 1

... and now we have our little protagonist in a real dilemma, she definitely needs diapers until the milks effects wear off, and she was soooo close to being taken, there is no doubt that Malcolm will save her but will the Amazon be given temporary custody of her until Malcolm can make his case? If That is the case then Liv will get to experience all of the baby lifestyle she’s has tried so hard to avoid in her life until now.

On 4/16/2021 at 3:48 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Dang that chapter was short! What a tease :P

It was actually one of the longer chapters I've written! Must be because of how much is happening so quickly. But don't worry, not much longer to wait!

21 hours ago, Traycie said:

... and now we have our little protagonist in a real dilemma, she definitely needs diapers until the milks effects wear off, and she was soooo close to being taken, there is no doubt that Malcolm will save her but will the Amazon be given temporary custody of her until Malcolm can make his case? If That is the case then Liv will get to experience all of the baby lifestyle she’s has tried so hard to avoid in her life until now.

She definitely will need nappies... you'll have to wait and see who ends up putting them on her...

12 hours ago, Genossin said:

So interested to see what happens next.  Didn't there use to be a section in the story tab for all the works set in the dimension?

Thank you! I may post again tonight because I managed to knock out a couple of chapters yesterday.

Chapter 4: Old Friends and New Beginnings

I must have been out for a while, because when I came to, I was somewhere other than the diner.

The haze I felt from the milk had gone, but I still felt cravings for it. I guess because it was my first time drinking it, I hadn’t yet become fully addicted to it.

I wanted to open my eyes, but I was dreading what fresh hell I was in, whether I was with the crazy lady, whether I was with Malcolm... or maybe even somewhere else? Part of me didn’t want to open my eyes because I really didn’t want to have to face whatever it was. I was scared. I wasn’t ready to be regressed. To have my life cut short. To have my freedom taken away from me and to have my basic functions reduced to that of a baby.

That’s when I heard a familiar voice.

“Oh good, she’s awake. Hey Kitten!”

I sighed. Both in relief and frustration.

“Oh don’t you fucking start” I said with a slight croak to my voice, but with happiness in my heart that could not be rivalled.

It was my saviour. It was Malcolm. I hadn’t been taken. Or at least I assumed that was the case. I’d have to ask him what happened when I woke up properly. For now, it was safe to open my eyes at least.

My room! It was my bedroom. Thank fuck. I was safe. I don’t know what happened to that woman, but I was no longer hers. I was safe at home where no one could get to me.

“What happened?” I asked as I sat up.

I heard a crinkling noise.

“Wait... what?”

Malcolm put his arm on my shoulder to calm me.

“I’ll tell you the basics later when you’ve recovered properly. You’ve been out for hours now. That was a very big nap for such a little girl!” Malcolm teased. I didn’t appreciate this. Not right now.

“I mean... why... AM I WEARING A FUCKING NAPPY? AND WHY IS IT WET?”

“Language! I swear one of these days that mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble. Even if you don’t care about manners, an Amazon usually will, and they will happily sort that problem out in no time!”

I suddenly turned into a tiny shy mouse-like girl who could barely speak louder than a whisper. I hadn’t expected Malcolm to use his scary ‘Daddy voice’. It was clearly effective, as it stopped me right in my tracks. He’s not wrong though, I did swear a teeny bit too much...

“...Umm... sorry. Just... why am I wearing this? You did save me right? Then why this? Are you adopting me? After all we’ve done? Did she adopt me? Did I adopt myself?” I grinned at that last part.

Thankfully so did he. It went quiet for a few seconds until we both started laughing out loud.

“Kitten, firstly, no one has adopted you. Secondly, once we found out she had drugged you with that milk, we figured it would be no time at all until you had an accident. That’s a side effect of the milk, you know this. And with how much you drank and your empty stomach, we knew that we needed more than just a pull-up. So I’m sorry, but it’s nappies for a couple of days until the milk is cleared out of your system. Don’t worry, these ones are designed for you to be able to change yourself, I’m not so mean as to make you wear something like crawlers or anything. ...As fun as that would be to see.”

I growled.

“Ooooh kitten is scawy!” he teased.

“So I’m stuck in nappies for a couple of days like a baby? Wait... what about the other side effects...? Oh crap.”

“Oh crap indeed little one...” he laughed. He was definitely enjoying this more than I was, and he definitely enjoyed emphasizing that word.

“So I’m going to be stuck pissing and shitting myself for a day or two. Great.”

“Language” he warned softly this time.

That was a reminder. I’ve never pushed him so much he’s needed to take action. Seriously, I’d hate a spanking from him, he’s pretty huge and I’m guessing it would hurt. A lot.

“Sowwy.” I pulled the cutest little puppy dog eyes I could.

“One of these days that cute face is going to get you adopted. I’m always a pushover when you do that.”

“Haha! No chance. Who could ever tame a little like me?”

“An Amazon who manages to tame you deserves to keep you, you little munchkin!” he smiled, “Anyway, take the day off, you’ve been through plenty. I’ll manage the store. You recover so you can get out of those nappies. Even if they do look adorable on that cute lil butt of yours!”

“You just want what you can’t have!” I teased back.

“I know” he sighed. “I’ll never have a business partner who appreciates my jokes” he started to pretend to cry.

“Aww, I’m sure someone has a sense of humour as bad as yours. I bet you’re even soul mates!”

We both laughed and chatted until Mal decided he better go and open shop. Just as he was leaving my apartment, I remembered what I was going to ask him earlier.

“Hey, Mal, what happened back there at the store? How exactly did you get me back from that woman?”

“Oh I just used my charm on her. Also you weren’t legally adopted at that point. She gave you up pretty quickly after that. Don’t worry; she shouldn’t be bothering you again.”

And with that, he left.

I knew him too well; there was no way his charm made her give me up. Something must have happened but he won’t tell me. I know how scary he can be when he’s angry and defensive. And if she got that directed at her... well part of me kind of felt sorry for her. But only a teeny part.

-------------------------------------------------

I was left alone with Luna and these damn nappies.

“I can’t believe I’ve got to wear these. But I don’t want to risk it.” I said, talking to my stuffie Luna.

I started walking around the apartment, getting used to the first nappies I’ve worn since I was a baby.

“I mean they are pretty comfy...” I said, posing in front of the mirror.

“And he was right, my butt does look pretty cute in them. But nope, one or two days and then I’m out of these and back into proper underwear.”

I kept admiring them for a few more minutes, appreciating how they felt like they were hugging me. I was starting to lose myself in posing in them when I felt my tummy gurgle.

‘No. Please...’ I thought to myself.

I could barely clench my stomach when, without warning, the back of my nappy filled and expanded. I stood there in shock. I knew it was coming, but I hadn’t expected it to happen right there and then.

Thankfully Mal wasn’t here for this and I could just change myself. That’s when the smell hit me.

“Oh fuck. How can Amazons stand changing these so much? It stinks!”

I tried waddling around my apartment to try and find some more nappies. I had no idea if he had left me some spares. I couldn’t find any, so I needed to do something I really didn’t want to do...

I pulled out my phone and started texting Mal. He must have opened the store by now, so surely he can tell me if he left any more here and if so, where.

Liv: Hey Mal, quick question

Mal: What’s up Puddlebutt?

Liv: -_-

Mal: XD

Liv: I... I need a change

Daddy: D’aww does someone need Dada to change your soggy nappy?

Liv: NO! SHUT UP! I just need to know if you bought anymore and if so, where are they?

Liv: And also... it’s not just soggy.

Daddy: omg did you mess yourself little princess? That is SO adorable. I wish I could have seen it!

Liv: HEY WAIT, WHEN DID YOU CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME?

Daddy: Haha sorry.

Mal: Couldn’t resist. I’ll give up on the teasing for now. You must really need a change Miss Poopypants. Nappies are in your wardrobe. Good luck mushbutt, see you at work tomorrow!

Liv: Thanks -_-

Oh my g...grrrrrrr. I’m gonna kill him.

I waddled over to my wardrobe. This was definitely not the most dignified point in my life, but it didn’t feel as bad as I assumed it would. Just feels... weird. But I definitely don’t want to get used to this.

After a very clumsy nappy change, and a LOT of wet wipes, I managed to get myself into a clean nappy and my jammies. It was time to play some games and relax for the day seeing as I had the day off.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I only had that one massive blowout, but I definitely wet again a couple of times during the day so I changed just before I got in bed.

I may have to go to work in a nappy tomorrow if I’m still not able to stay dry. This milk sure is powerful, scarily so.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up wet.

Great. It’s still in my system. Nappy it is then. I hope I can find some clothes that will go over it and not make it obvious how thickly padded I am. Because whilst Mal didn’t get me any ‘regressed little’ specific nappies like crawlers, he definitely got me ones thick enough to be noticeable under jeans.

So after a good amount of time searching, I found a dress that would cover the nappy as long as I was careful and didn’t bend over or anything.

I rarely wore dresses these days, because I found quite early on that Amazons are more likely to feel like they want to, and are allowed to, check the state of your nappy or underwear if you’re wearing a dress. It’s like an open invitation. But today needs to be a dress day. There’s no way my jeans will fit over that enormous nappy. Talking about nappies...

I quickly and clumsily changed my nappy and put on a clean one before throwing the dress on and putting on my makeup. And this time I won’t forget breakfast.

“The one time I do... well... this happens” I say as I poke the nappy I’m wearing.

The rest of the morning goes pretty smoothly. I even get out the door on time to see Mal with his stupid smug grin on his stupid smug face.

“Good morning Princess Poopypants” he says with a snooty accent whilst looking at my dress with much interest. “Would thou require assistance into your carriage? Wouldst thou require a nappy change too?”

He went to lift my dress to check me and I punched him as hard as I could.

He just laughed.

“Sorry stinky. Couldn’t resist. Now up you get.” he said as he lifted me into the car seat.

“NO! Before you even start, NO! Go back to kiddo. Or even kitten. No. More. Nicknames.”

This feeling, sitting in the car seat, was...interesting. It was a lot more...cosy... and... intimate... with this nappy on. I could see why I saw a lot of littles squirm in these things.

He got into the car and started it. Completely ignoring my little outburst, he laughed and ruffled my hair. I was going to have to get him back for this. Just you wait Mal.

We arrived at work in time to open as usual. And it wasn’t long before we had our first customer. It was a large Amazon woman pushing a stroller. I couldn’t see if it was an Amazon child or a little inside it. I could tell Mal was trying to figure it out too, so we were stood there, ready to help any potential little.

This pretentious hag walked about the store with an aura of power. Of wealth. She was obviously a big shot in some company or the wife of someone who was a big shot. The stroller looked brand new but she didn’t look like she had had a baby recently, so it must be a newly adopted little. As the stroller turned around one of the displays, we got a clear look at the occupant. They were in a yellow frilly dress, with a bonnet and long hair and a locking dummy. Obviously someone wanted a very girly girl baby.

The feeling of concern was quickly replaced by a feeling of shock when I saw just who was in the stroller.

“Sam!”

I quickly shut my mouth and hid behind the counter. I knew him! I mean, I hadn’t seen him since University, but I used to be friends with him! He was studying law or something and he was the same age as me back then. I know he graduated and I heard he got a job and he even married another little.

He must have gotten grabbed recently. Oh fuck. I felt so sorry for him.

‘Right. First things first. See if it was consensual’

I peeked out from the side of the counter. I needed to get my brain into gear to be able to assist him if he needed it, but my answer was given instantly when he recognised me and I saw the fear and sadness in his eyes.

He was obviously trying to mumble behind a locking dummy. The poor guy. I hope his wife is okay. Thankfully as I was trying to get my head around how I was going to help this guy who was once my friend, Mal stepped up. He must have known something was up with me and this guy, so he spoke up.

“Hello there Ma’am, can I help you today?”

“Yes you can. I want a dress for my baby girl here. Something pink. Frilly. Classic. You know.”

“Similar to what your...” Mal had to correct himself for the customer, realising this was a guy. “...daughter is wearing?”

“Yes. But pink and more girly. And I want it done quickly. I do not like waiting.”

“Okay, that is not a problem. Let my designer and seamstress take your baby just for 10 minutes so she can measure him. I mean her.”

“She can do it here, can she not?”

I managed to get my mind in order before standing up from behind the counter to respond.

“I can Ma’am, but it would be easier in the fitting room because of our... equipment”

Wait, your seamstress is a little? Are you her Daddy?” the Amazon woman said, looking surprised and also a slight bit offended at the thought of a little having a job.

“No, she is an independent little Ma’am. And she is highly qualified and very talented. Probably why she isn’t adopted and already in nappies to be honest, she has some value as a designer.”

I could hear in his voice the disappointment in himself in having to say that to appease her.

“Ah yes. Good point. Quite. And maybe if she doesn’t do satisfactory work for me I’ll adopt her to keep with my little Samantha. Samantha could do with a playmate.”

I felt that pit in my stomach open up wider and wider the more she talked. I needed to get Sam free. He didn’t deserve this. And I definitely didn’t want to end up with this woman.

Why does it feel like every other day I’m being kidnapped or threatened to be kidnapped. Honestly what is wrong with this world’?

“Well, get on with it then. I want designs by tomorrow. You may take her into that little changing room of yours or whatever. Just make it quick.”

“Yes Ma’am” I said meekly. I heard Mal grab the book of designs and start discussing potential designs with Sam’s captor as I wheeled Sam away in his stroller.

As a little, it was a bit difficult pushing a stroller because it was obviously not sized for me. Well, it was, but not in the way I needed or wanted it to be. But I managed anyway. I pulled it to a stop in the middle of my workshop and ran over to my table. Frantically searching due to the limited time I had with Sam, I found the tool I was looking for. It was simple enough, but it was very effective at removing locking dummies without damaging them or making it obvious they were removed. Because as a little, I didn’t have the strength to remove them myself, otherwise what would be the purpose of a locking dummy for littles? I got to work and managed to pull free the locking dummy from Sam’s face, when the look of relief that stared back at me confirmed my assumptions.

He opened his mouth to speak and I quickly put my hand to his mouth to silence him.

“Right. Sam, as much as I’d like to catch up on stuff that’s happened, we have VERY limited time here before your ‘Mummy’ expects you back. Firstly, are you being held against your will? A simple nod or shake will suffice for times’ sake.”

He nodded.

“Do you want to get out of this situation?”

He nodded again.

“Is your wife safe?”

He nodded with a smile of relief.

“Thank fuck. Right, here’s the deal. Here we secretly help littles escape their captors, and we can try to help best we can, but most of it is up to you. We can help provide the tools or documents you need.”

We discussed options about how he could escape and how to find his wife Jean. I made notes. He told me about his nursery and the house security system. He told me as much about his baby life as he could in the limited time we had.

“Right Sam, I think we can help. But you’re going to have to deal with your situation for a couple more days. I have to be convincing and actually make this abomination of an outfit for you, but when you are wearing it, there will be secret compartments here, here aaaaand here,” I pointed out where the compartments would be on a generic outfit we make. “Once you are wearing it, access the items and use them to escape okay? It is up to you how you use them.”

He nodded and hugged me like you’d hug someone who just saved your life.

“Thank you. Thank you so much. She’s had me a month and it has been hell. I thought I could avoid it and I got cocky. I will owe you for life. Oh and can you find my wife and tell her to meet at Robinson Park? She’ll know where that is.”

“I can do that.”

“Wait, don’t you need measurements still? We won’t have time!”

“Oh Sam, I’m good at what I do. I already figured them out the moment you stood up. I said I only needed this time so I could talk to you. Now I’m sorry, but this locking dummy needs to go back in”.

Dejectedly, Sam got back into his stroller and opened his mouth as I put the locking dummy back in.

“Two days. That’s it.” I reminded him.

Sam nodded back. This was going to work. I hope.

Please let this work.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments and feedback, it is very much appreciated. It'll be either Monday or Tuesday when I post chapter 5.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

My call: Something will go wrong. 

But I am glad that she was saved by the crazy lady. I still hope she ends up adopted by the nice lady from the other day (forgot the name) but can continue to work because the lady likes what she and Malcolm are doing.

P.S. a good friend of mine had a really bad stomach virus and had to wear protection for a while afterwards. As a good friend of mine I bought him a 20 pack of adult diapers from Amazon.... in pink with princesses on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

But I am glad that she was saved by the crazy lady. I still hope she ends up adopted by the nice lady from the other day (forgot the name) but can continue to work because the lady likes what she and Malcolm are doing.

P.S. a good friend of mine had a really bad stomach virus and had to wear protection for a while afterwards. As a good friend of mine I bought him a 20 pack of adult diapers from Amazon.... in pink with princesses on it.

If she had to he adopted, even if just for her own safety and not regressed, I would hope it was Mal or the nice lady that got her purse back for her.

4 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Liv: HEY WAIT, WHEN DID YOU CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME?

Daddy: Haha sorry. 

That cracked me up, not gonna lie. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Charlotte will appear again in the story, don't worry :)

13 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

If she had to he adopted, even if just for her own safety and not regressed, I would hope it was Mal or the nice lady that got her purse back for her.

They would be pretty good parents!

12 hours ago, TheJ said:

That cracked me up, not gonna lie. 

Thank you! It's definitely one of my favourite parts I've written so far.

Definitely hearing 'It's a Trap!' in my head on this one... When she gets adopted I hope it's a show adoption and she ends up happy still! 

First rule as a Little, never end up in diapers... you don't usually get out of them!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Definitely hearing 'It's a Trap!' in my head on this one... When she gets adopted I hope it's a show adoption and she ends up happy still! 

First rule as a Little, never end up in diapers... you don't usually get out of them!

⬆⬆⬆⬆

What Sofia says.

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

⬆⬆⬆⬆

What Sofia says.

That's a good rule! Olivia would have been wise to follow it...

And we've got a while to go yet in the story, that's a lot of time for Olivia to avoid being adopted!

This story has really helped me understand the diaper dimension stories. I'm sure there are variations but this one really spells out this dimension, how littles are viewed, the kind of effect amazon milk has on littles. It makes me think of if a group went up the bean stalk, or two different types of communities merged into one for some reason or another.

7 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

This story has really helped me understand the diaper dimension stories. I'm sure there are variations but this one really spells out this dimension, how littles are viewed, the kind of effect amazon milk has on littles. It makes me think of if a group went up the bean stalk, or two different types of communities merged into one for some reason or another.

I don't know if you know the original work by Princess Potty Pants (Just google Alice Adventure in the Diaper Dimension) The premise of this world is that it is literally made up and every diaper contains fantasy. That makes it fun to write stories in this wet.

And then, of course, I would always recommend the works of Baby Sofia.

Chapter 5: *Wink*

After Sam had left with his ‘Mummy’, the rest of the day had been pretty uneventful. I sent a message to his wife, which turned out to be the same Jean I had met once or twice back at University. Apparently they had met on campus and fell in love, marrying shortly after they both graduated.

We did have a couple of littles come in for some custom clothing that wasn’t babyish, which is a bit of a discreet service we provide. We don’t really want to advertise it, but we happily make all sorts of clothes, not just babyish stuff. We just warn littles who were coming in unaccompanied that we have a lot of Amazons shop here and there is nothing stopping them from adopting them if they can. So usually the littles would knock on the back door and I’d see to them in my workshop away from prying eyes.

The few little customers we had that day just wanted some suits adjusting and some dresses designing. Easy work compared to baby clothes really, because the baby clothes usually require special work at the parent’s request. Sometimes it can be to restrict movement. Sometimes it can be to make a little feel turned on. Sometimes it’s to restrict senses or whatever other fucked up ideas they have. And because we need the business, and to maintain our cover, we have to agree to it.

We did had a little boy come in accompanied by their Daddy. The Daddy seemed friendly, and their little seemed happy. After a brief discussion between the Daddy and Mal, I took the little into my workshop to do my routine checkup. I checked the usual signs of abuse and brain activity to see if this was a little who could be saved. But my heart broke within seconds of trying to talk to them.

They had had their teeth removed and obviously had been hypnotised. They were nothing more than a babbling, drooling baby now. There was no saving them. I had heard of some procedures or therapies that can eventually remove hypnosis triggers and effects, but it wasn’t commonly available over here. He was stuck like this. He needed someone to care for him or he wouldn’t survive at this point.

And it scared the living shit out of me seeing what could potentially be my future staring back at me. There was no way in hell I would let this happen to me. This is cruel, it’s barbaric. It’s... evil. And yet it’s seen as normal. What kind of fucking bastard does this to a person?

I took the measurements and handed him back to their Daddy. There was no helping them. They were too far gone. I looked at Malcolm with disappointment but a slight flicker of fury and anger behind my eyes. If I ever get the opportunity, I will make them ALL fucking pay.

I worked on the designs for the outfit I was designing for Sam to try and get my mind off that last customer.

I was ready to smash something, and Malcolm knew this, so he made himself scarce. He knew now was not the time to make jokes or tease me.

Whilst working, I was making sure to put the necessary hidden compartments into Sam’s outfit. We could save him. We can’t save everyone but we can at least save him. One person at a time.

Thankfully the items we needed to put in his outfit we already had in stock, so we didn’t need to contact any of our allies for help just yet.

I quickly saved the finished ‘safe’ design and emailed it to the client for her to give the go ahead. I made sure to design it very old fashioned and frilly and girly. She obviously got off on turning him into a babygirl, and I needed her to accept the outfit so I can make it for him to escape.  So I gave in to her desires and wishes. I hate it, but it’s needed.

Thankfully it wasn’t long off closing time, so I pottered about the store for a while, trying to distract myself. It was always this time between finalising the plan and waiting for the result that killed me. It’s not like I can even start making the outfit until the Amazon gives the go ahead. Malcolm left me with the store to go get some supplies. I hope no Amazons come in whilst he’s gone.

About half an hour before closing, I was sorting the display out, ducking out of view every time an Amazon walked past, when a display in the back fell down.

Quickly scrambling to save it before it became a mess, I did not hear the bell that the door makes when someone enters. All that was going through my head was the need to save the display as best I could. I was fully bent over trying to pick up a hair bow from the floor when someone spoke up behind me.

Be still my beating heart!

I knew that voice. Where did I know it from though? It was...heavenly... it was...OH SHIT.

“D’aww did someone wear a pwetty dwess and a puffy widdle nappy jus for widdle me?”

“Oh um” I stood up quickly and turned around, straightening my dress out.

It was Charlotte.

Of course she appeared just as I was bent over, with my nappy on full display to anyone who could see.

“Hello Ma’am”.

“Charlotte!”

“I know Ma’am.”

“No, I said last time you may call me Charlotte, silly, you don’t need formalities with me. Just because I’m double your height doesn’t mean you can’t be casual with me!”

“Sorry...umm... Charlotte. Nice to see you again, sorry, I was... umm... just fixing this.”

“And what a good job you’re doing little one! Did your Daddy give you chores to do today?”

“Sorry, wait, what? Daddy?”

“Oh I assumed with the nappy and the dress, that nice man Mr Malcolm adopted you or something.”

“No no no no no. No. Noooo. NO! Malcolm is not my Daddy! I just had an unfortunate run in with that lady who was chasing me that night. She kind of caught me by surprise yesterday and I maaaaaaay have been fed something that didn’t agree with me.”

“Oh wait, that woman I got the bag from? I didn’t even see her face when I bumped into her; she ran off instantly as she seemed to want you pretty bad.” Charlotte thought for a second and her smile grew twice as big. “D’aww did someone have some yummy milkies?”

I blushed. Of course I did. Way to go Liv. Way to show how much of a big girl you are.

“Haha, don’t worry. I had a little friend who drank some once on a dare and they were stuck in nappies for a few days. It was horrible, so I feel for ya cutie.”

I blushed more. Stop it Olivia. Act mature. Stop acting like a giddy school girl with a crush.

“Your face gets even cuter when it’s blushy! And sorry for the teasing, but to be perfectly honest, you look adorable in that nappy ...and... umm... quite beautiful in that dress.”

She did something I was NOT expecting. She blushed.

“Oh um... thank you... Mis...I mean Charlotte.”

“So what is your relationship with Mr Malcolm if he’s not your Daddy?”

“Oh he’s my business partner. He could never adopt me. He’d be scared I’d beat him up!” I laughed nervously and thankfully she seemed to pick up on it.

“D’aww does someone not want a Daddy?

“I don’t want any big, I’m happy as an independent little. But especially not a Daddy. I’m a Mummy’s girl after all.” I winked.

WHY DID I WINK. YOU NEVER WINK. HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE WINKED?

Thankfully my internal shouting match was interrupted by Charlotte. “I bet you are.” She winked back. Wait... SHE WINKED BACK!

“I don’t blame you. Boys are icky.” She laughed.

I nodded in agreement. Which quickly turned into panicking.

Was I being too forward? Did she realise I was gay? Did she realise I was into her? Was she gay? Was she interested? Should I flirt with her? I mean, she’s an Amazon, I’m half her height. All this baby teasing surely means she only wants me as her baby. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

“D’aww I can see the little cogs in your head turning. It’s absolutely adorable. You’ll understand one day when you’re older sweetie” said Charlotte.

It was at that moment that the milk from yesterday decided to finish in my system with a sudden downpour in my nappy. I was mortified. Please no. Not in front of her. At the very least my dress was covering it, so she wouldn’t be able to tell. I’ll wait until she leaves then I’ll change. She’ll never suspect a thing.

“Anyway I was just here to check up on you and after your jeans got torn the other week, and seeing as I was going to be going to the mall this weekend anyway, I thought... I could take you shopping? My treat?”

“Oh. Um. But. Um. Why? I mean... I’m a seamstress, I can fix or make my own?”

“Because I like you, silly, and I want to treat you. I want to treat you to something from a store that isn’t your own. Is that wrong of me? I promise I won’t try to adopt you or anything. Yet anyway.”

She stuck her tongue out at that last bit. Which felt weird. Not in a scared way or ‘I’m going to kidnap you and regress you’ way. Not even in any normal way. It was like I wasn’t even the slightest bit scared of that threat. It wasn’t anything to do with me believing if she’d actually do it, it was more... I didn’t care if it was her that did it. Which is the bit that scared me the most.

I broke out of my trance and replied with the first thing that came to mind. Which is something I shouldn’t ever say in front of an Amazon.

“Maybe one day I’ll let you!”

NO. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? OLIVIA ELISE CLARKE. Do you want to end up in nappies forever? Sucking on a dummy? Wetting and messing yourself? Babbling? Because that’s what will happen if you carry on flirting with this woman.

“I’ll consider that cutie pie” she winked at me as she said this. “But for now, how about we go to the mall on Saturday, grab a bite to eat, maybe take you to get a new dress or pants or something, and then I’ll drop you off at home. Just a nice day out with a friend.”

She grabbed my phone off the counter and she started typing her number on my phone saving herself as a contact.

“Anyway, I better be off. Wet nappy is optional on Saturday. Your cute butt isn’t. Also don’t worry, I’m not going to change that wet nappy of yours, I trust you’ll take care of it yourself, being the ‘strong independent little’ that you are?”

I blushed. She knew I was wet. How did she know?

“Sorry, can’t help it. Maternal instinct and all that, but don’t worry, I promise I won’t adopt you! Unless you ask nicely...” She winked again and my heart melted as she walked towards the door.

I looked at my phone with amazement at how I got a girl’s number. I noticed her name wasn’t Charlotte on my phone, which made me look up at her with a questioning look.

People I like call me Charlie” she said as she left the store.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope everyone enjoys it. Looks like you'll be seeing a lot more of Charlotte soon! I've not been writing much these past few days, but if I can manage to get back to the speed I was at, I'll probably post 2 more chapters this week. Just about finished with Act 1 (done 18 out of the 20 chapters in Act 1 so far). So I'll try and post the next chapter either Wednesday or Thursday.

And as always, feedback and comments are greatly appreciated!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've written it over and over again in many other stories about this dimension as someone who had a lot of psychology classes in high school I'd really like to talk to some Amazons to know what's going on in their heads, of course, just about Zoom or something, I'm not tired of living. Charlotte is definitely one of them. I have such an incredibly strange feeling about her. She's probably nice, but can she really control her maternal feelings permanently? And if not, how bad will it be for Olivia? Thrillingly thrilling. You are a really good writer.

This is a very interesting take on the formula.... If Charlotte can be trusted she might not be a bad option, the question is can she be?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I've written it over and over again in many other stories about this dimension as someone who had a lot of psychology classes in high school I'd really like to talk to some Amazons to know what's going on in their heads, of course, just about Zoom or something, I'm not tired of living. Charlotte is definitely one of them. I have such an incredibly strange feeling about her. She's probably nice, but can she really control her maternal feelings permanently? And if not, how bad will it be for Olivia? Thrillingly thrilling. You are a really good writer.

I guess we'll have to see! Thank you for the lovely compliment!

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

This is a very interesting take on the formula.... If Charlotte can be trusted she might not be a bad option, the question is can she be?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, the diaper mike said:

Absolutely amazing Story please continue 

Thank you so much!

35 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Thanks for this update. Really enjoying this story. (I'm starting to sound like a broken record)

Thank you! And don't worry, I love hearing people enjoy my story!

4 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

WHY DID I WINK. YOU NEVER WINK. HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE WINKED

She flirts like me, hahaha. She can see the danger, but "girl pretty" just overrides it. ? Let's see if that date stays a date, Charlotte is really hard to read so far but the danger is part of the fun!