LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

? you’re evil. Pure evil. Making us wait at least another chapter AND building us up even more on what she mysteriously does for a living. You might even surpass Sofia evil on this one. I like it?

This was really an exciting chapter.
Cute and sweet beginning
Afterwards panic because of Lauren
Anger because of the abuse
Joy that Liv could be helped
Even more anger that you still make us wait what Charlie is working on. That was mean.

It seems that Olivia must decide whether she wants to allow her girlfriend to adopt her or whether she wants to be adopted randomly by some Rando so that they have to rescue her for adoption anyway, so I think she should make that decision sooner rather than later. Thanks for the chapter!

1 hour ago, Brutal_Ink said:

So, I'm super late to the party on this one, but I'm really enjoying it so far! I really like the balance you've struck between Charlie and Liv having an adult relationship as well as having their mommy/baby dynamic. It's a difficult line to walk, but you've done an excellent job with it so far.

I love that you've made Liv such a capable and resourceful person, she's definitely an interesting character to watch. Though Little Livy is also adorable! She seems to be getting a little hooked on Charlie's milk, but Charlie seems to have a handle on that situation.

Speaking of Charlie, I find her attitude toward Littles in general to be refreshing. It's wonderful that she's unwilling to treat a Little like, well, a Little against their will. That being said, I'm glad she's able to have a bit of an outlet for her maternal instincts with Liv; that arrangement seems to be doing good for both of them. It's not without it's hiccups, but since said hiccups are adorable, you won't catch me complaining about those. I'm excited to find out what Charlie's big reveal about the book is as well. I have my suspicions, but I've forgotten how to use spoiler tags, so I'll keep them to myself.

All in all, a very well-crafted and enjoyable story! Keep up the excellent work!

Thank you for the lovely comments and compliments! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

? you’re evil. Pure evil. Making us wait at least another chapter AND building us up even more on what she mysteriously does for a living. You might even surpass Sofia evil on this one. I like it?

Haha if you think this is evil... I can't wait for reactions to future chapters!

I'm glad you're enjoying it though, and you don't have to wait too long, only 2-3 days! I promise next chapter you'll find out!

31 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

This was really an exciting chapter.
Cute and sweet beginning
Afterwards panic because of Lauren
Anger because of the abuse
Joy that Liv could be helped
Even more anger that you still make us wait what Charlie is working on. That was mean.

??

23 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

It seems that Olivia must decide whether she wants to allow her girlfriend to adopt her or whether she wants to be adopted randomly by some Rando so that they have to rescue her for adoption anyway, so I think she should make that decision sooner rather than later. Thanks for the chapter!

Who says she has to be adopted? ? I don't think she'd ever allow Charlie to adopt her, because that way their relationship ends and neither will let that happen.

All the people looking forward to the big Charlie reveal... I really can't wait to post the next chapter and see everyone's reactions. Especially seeing as its a longer chapter than normal (4k words before editing).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it though, and you don't have to wait too long, only 2-3 days!

?way to long. I’m dying from curiosity. 

I can’t wait. You are doing fantastic. ❤️

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I really can't wait to post the next chapter and see everyone's reactions.

If you can't wait, just post it now. Nobody is forcing you to wait.

43 minutes ago, Guilend said:

?way to long. I’m dying from curiosity. 

I can’t wait. You are doing fantastic. ❤️

Thank you! ? I really appreciate everyone's lovely comments.

13 minutes ago, bje said:

If you can't wait, just post it now. Nobody is forcing you to wait.

No, but not only do I have to edit it, but if I posted it now, there wouldn't be a new chapter until probably Saturday.

I wish I could post continuously, but I would quickly run out of my backlog of chapters, so I stick to 3 a week (4 if I'm feeling generous and manage to write quite a few chapters that week).

It's not easy for me to write as I often run out of energy, I sometimes have to go days between writing, so I keep a backlog in case I'm unable to write as much as I'd hoped (plus sometimes I need to go back and edit unposted chapters because of things I missed or needed to change for story purposes).

Plus I like keeping people in suspense. ?

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

No, but not only do I have to edit it, but if I posted it now, there wouldn't be a new chapter until probably Saturday.

I wish I could post continuously, but I would quickly run out of my backlog of chapters, so I stick to 3 a week (4 if I'm feeling generous and manage to write quite a few chapters that week).

It's not easy for me to write as I often run out of energy, I sometimes have to go days between writing, so I keep a backlog in case I'm unable to write as much as I'd hoped (plus sometimes I need to go back and edit unposted chapters because of things I missed or needed to change for story purposes).

Plus I like keeping people in suspense. ?

Don't rush yourself, I have seen so many different stories in so many fields just end abruptly due to burnout or just abandonment. I really don't want this one to become one of them. Also I love using colors of gumdrop as a safe-word around unsafe people brilliant!!! 

P.s. Proper grammar is hard.

Just got caught up. I hadn't had much chance to read since my last comment. Drove 870 miles 3 times this last week, getting sick one day which delayed things.

Liv was warned about the milk and only once, at most twice in a week. That hypnosis created the urge for a third time in a week. She is treading water now.

Enjoying the story. If I didn't know you were well ahead of your posts in progress, I have noticed people getting really close to things with their comments and it is safe to say that it isn't because of their comments.

Can't wait to read the reveal.

13 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I wasn’t sure how suspicious she was of me and this place regarding Sam’s escape, so I needed to play dumb about the whole thing.

“Yeah, no big loss though. She probably won’t make it very far in life, I had her legs done.”

People like this really put me in a "glass the planet" kind of mood...... Like if I ever break and go full super villain.... ??

13 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Jail? Damn. That must have been a big deal... wait... no, it can’t be.”

“Can’t be what Mal?”

“Unless she went under a different name...”

“Unless who went under a different name?”

Malcolm’s face dropped like he had just been told the secret to everlasting life.

“Rose Woods... The one who wrote... that.” He kept mumbling to himself.

“Who is she?”

Why I am afraid this is going to be some problematic anti-Little shit?

46 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

People like this really put me in a "glass the planet" kind of mood...... Like if I ever break and go full super villain.... ??

The Joker from Batman once said: All what you need in one bad day.

I think the same thing all the time.

7 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Don't rush yourself, I have seen so many different stories in so many fields just end abruptly due to burnout or just abandonment. I really don't want this one to become one of them. Also I love using colors of gumdrop as a safe-word around unsafe people brilliant!!! 

P.s. Proper grammar is hard.

Thank you ? this is my first story I've posted and don't want to burn myself out. I have no plans of dropping it or letting it just end out of nowhere.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I look forward to hearing about Charlie! But she might need to get actually adopted soon especially if that lady makes trouble.

Thanks for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Just got caught up. I hadn't had much chance to read since my last comment. Drove 870 miles 3 times this last week, getting sick one day which delayed things.

Liv was warned about the milk and only once, at most twice in a week. That hypnosis created the urge for a third time in a week. She is treading water now.

Enjoying the story. If I didn't know you were well ahead of your posts in progress, I have noticed people getting really close to things with their comments and it is safe to say that it isn't because of their comments.

Can't wait to read the reveal.

I'm glad you caught up and are enjoying it! 

Yeah she is nursing way too much lately. She'll need to be super careful from now on!

I'm about 20+ chapters ahead with my writing and I've got an entire spreadsheet with everything planned out and detailed, but a few people have been somewhat close (but not close enough) to predicting some things. And I'm not going to say if anyone has predicted Charlie's reveal. ? I will at least say some have guessed some of the potential ideas I had considered for her books.

I have a backlog for editing purposes, energy reasons and so that comments don't influence the story. ?

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh no! A super villain toddler whose super power is that they can't keep pants dry! A temper tantrum could end the planet! ??

But to be honest... I feel the same ?

You'll just have to wait and see!

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

The Joker from Batman once said: All what you need in one bad day.

I think the same thing all the time.

?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Oh no! A super villain toddler whose super power is that they can't keep pants dry! A temper tantrum could end the planet! ??

Baka! ??

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Thinking that because today is the start of Pride month ?️‍?, I'm Queer and I'm writing a Queer story, and because I'm close to writing 5 chapters in 2 days (I'm gonna need to recover for a few days after today!)... I could be nice and post the next chapter a day early, as a bonus chapter for the week.

So if I can finish off writing this chapter, then quickly edit chapter 26, I'll post it tonight.

Would people like that? ? I'd ask for a number of likes on the last chapter, but it's pretty last minute notice so I won't ?

Orrrrr....... do I be really evil and make you wait until tomorrow? ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was totally thinking the same thing. Well I was trying to come up with a reason for you to post early ???? 

It being my birth month didn’t sound like a good enough reason. I figured I’d save it till my birthday and try using it then ?

Chapter 26: Rose Woods

Charlotte held me close as she walked over to a lounge chair in the living room. It was a huge chair that was just perfect for snuggling in. It was already massive compared to Charlie, but it absolutely dwarfed me.

Sitting down, taking extra care to not shake me or drop me, she leaned back and relaxed, bringing me in closer to snuggle.

“So how was today sweetheart?”

I lay there, cradled in her arms, my head gently rested on her arm.

“It was... eventful. Lauren turned up.”

“Lauren?”

“You know, the one you distracted ages ago at the coffee shop so Sam could escape?”

“Oh fuck. Did she figure it all out?”

“Actually... no. Although she did try to adopt me.”

What?” I could hear the anger in her voice.

“She had already adopted another little, this time brainwashing them. She figured she could get new clothes for them and me if she adopted me and made me work for her.”

“I’ll fucking kill her.”

“Babe, it’s okay. Malcolm intervened and told her I was adopted already. And then she left, not before shoving a dummy in my mouth. Which because of the hypnosis, I couldn’t take out.”

“Fine. Let me at least maim her.”

“Malcolm contacted LSS. She was obviously abusing her new little, so hopefully they’ll manage to lock her up or something.”

“She’s lucky I wasn’t there.”

“I know Mama.”

Charlie looked down at me and all the rage and fury drained from her face, quickly being replaced by love and adoration.

“You’ve not called me Mama before!”

“I’ve not called anyone Mummy or Mama since I was like 5! And hey, I’m getting into the role!”

“Is that what that is? Mmmmkay!” She rolled her eyes at me, smiling.

“Hey! Don’t give me that look!” I said defensively.

“I’ll give you any kind of look I want little missy... haven’t you heard? You’re adopted by some wonderful Mummy, and that Mummy can do anything she wants to you!”

Playing along, I responded, “Is that so? I mean she is an absolutely wonderful Mummy. Gorgeous too. Brilliant kisser. Dynamite in bed. Cute butt!”

“Now now, if you keep it up I’ll be jealous of your new Mummy with the cute butt!”

I giggled as she lightly tickled my tummy. I reached up and kissed her cheek softly.

“I love you. And seriously... you have a cute butt.”

“Well thank you sweetpea. But no more naughty big girl talk for tonight. We’ve had an exciting week. How about we just relax and snuggle tonight. Maybe we could try a bit of light babying?”

“Sure.” I nodded my head.

“Only if you want to. It’s just... you seem to be enjoying it I’ve noticed.”

“You have? I wouldn’t say I’m enjoying it... but... it’s... umm... it’s... relaxing. And kinda... nice.”

“Well remember we can stop this at any point, okay sweetie? This isn’t a full time thing, I still love my girlfriend. But I sense a part of you has opened up since we started this, you’ve let yourself become more vulnerable.”

“I have?”

“Hey, I’m no expert, but maybe this is good for you? You get to trust someone, open up, be young again without fear of being adopted. You get to look adorable and be loved and doted upon.”

“I mean it is nice. And I haven’t felt this happy in... well... my entire life.”

The fear started to set in. The worry that I was weird for liking this, the fear that I would never get to be an adult again, the worry that maybe I was making a stupid mistake.

“Baby, I can see you starting to worry and doubt your feelings again. It’s okay,” she held me closer and rocked me gently, “listen to your feelings peanut. No more worries. It’s okay to enjoy this. You have one friend who likes this, and one friend who does it for the feeling of safety. It’s okay to be like them, to like this.”

“But... but I’m scared of losing my adult life. I’m scared of losing my adult mind. I’m scared of losing... you.”

“Shhhhh sweetheart, you won’t lose me. You won’t lose anything. You’ll gain something, happiness. I will always protect you. I would never want you to be a full time baby, or to let you get your brain melted or anything like that. I fell in love with the woman lay in my arms, not the little baby inside her.”

I blushed and looked her in the eyes.

“Look baby, back when me and my ex found that Amazon girl who liked to dress up like a baby, I did a lot of research, like I told you. That girl had what she called a ‘little side’, it was basically just a part of her, another personality or side of her or whatever that she let out. It helped her relieve stress, it helped her cope with her life and the world. She saw the world completely different when she was acting like a baby. Her insecurities and worries got locked away and she let her little side out.”

“I guess that kinda makes sense...”

“Maybe you have a little side? Maybe you enjoy being babied. It doesn’t mean you always want to be a baby, it just allows you to let yourself be vulnerable in a way that you’ve never been before. You forget about the worries of being a little, you just focus on being loved and cared for. You get to play and be happy. I mean if I was living every day like it could be my last, worried every single moment that I was going to be adopted, I would have lost my mind. Honestly I admire every single little in this world for the resilience they have. I wish I could fix everything, but I’m just one person.”

I started thinking about Alice and what she was saying. As if by fate, Charlie suggested something.

“How about we make a playdate between you and that Alice friend of yours? The one who likes being a baby. Maybe she can help you with your thoughts and feelings. I can only help so much, I can baby you and support you, but I will never understand fully what it’s like to be you in this position.”

“I’d... I’d like that. Can we call them now and set it up?”

“Of course we can Olivia.”

She reached over to grab her phone and mine. Settling back into a comfortable position, me still in her arms, she grabbed my dummy from the arm of the chair and placed it in my mouth.

Whilst I knew Eve had semi-fixed it, I still took the dummy out of my mouth to make sure, before placing it back in. It was... relaxing, reassuring. I felt better now my mouth was occupied. Sure, I could see this being annoying in some situations, but this was a nice feeling, so... no rush Eve.

Charlie copied the phone number for Alice into her phone and called, setting it on speaker so I could hear. A man answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Oh, hi, sorry for bothering you, we’re just hoping to speak to Alice.”

“And whom may I ask is calling for her?”

“I’m Charlotte, I’m... Olivia’s Mummy.”

“Olivia?....Olivia... Oh wait, Olivia from the clothing store?”

“That’s the one.”

“But... she didn’t have a Mummy, she wasn’t adopted. Explain yourself.”

I took the dummy out of my mouth.

“Hi there John!”

“Olivia? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine John, don’t worry, I haven’t been kidnapped or anything.”

“Oh thank god. Can’t be too careful. What’s going on?”

“After that little meetup with Alice and another friend in a similar situation, me and my girlfriend decided to test the waters a bit and see if it was something I could maybe do.”

“Oh! So you’re a ‘baby’ like Alice now then?”

“Well... kinda. Not really. Not sure... But I want to learn more.”

“Wait, you said girlfriend?”

“Yeah, Charlotte is my girlfriend.”

“But how would that work, a little can’t adopt another little.”

“Oh, no, she’s an Amazon.”

“You’re dating an Amazon? Oh boy. That’s something you don’t hear every day.”

“Yeah I know. It’s not normal. But hey, it seems like I’m just... not normal.”

Charlie looked upset by that comment.

“Liv, you are perfectly normal, you just have some extra quirks, quirks that I love!” she said, booping my nose.

“Sorry. But yes John, we’re dating, she’s not adopted me, but we’re thinking of playing the whole baby thing in public, as a sort of immunity to adoptions or whatever. And... I’ve been... kinda... maybe... enjoying it?”

“Yeah, you sound just like Alice did when she first told me. So what can we do to help?”

Charlie spoke up and took over the conversation, putting my dummy back in my mouth.

I pouted at her and crossed my arms, which she just smiled at.

“Hi John, sorry, it’s Charlotte. I was thinking maybe we could get the two of them to have a playdate or something? Liv needs to learn what it’s like to be a baby, to see if this is something that she genuinely does enjoy. And Alice seems like the best person to help her figure this out with.”

“I agree. And if she’s anything like my Alice, she’ll deny her love of this for a long time until she finally accepts it. Maybe Alice can help her speed that along if that’s what she truly wants.”

Exactly. Plus honestly I haven’t played the Mummy role in a long time, I’m a little rusty, so would be really nice to get the opportunity to talk to you and get some tips or something.”

“Oh so you’ve done this... lifestyle before?”

“Kind of. I briefly tried being a Mummy to an Amazon who had a little side. It didn’t work out and I haven’t tried it since. It wasn’t until Liv dressed up as a baby and waited for me to come home that I even thought about this lifestyle. Heck, I’m still a newbie to it all.”

“Well I don’t understand it either to be honest, I do it because it makes Alice happy, and she’s my best friend. I do get a sense of satisfaction and happiness from it though.”

“So how about we set up a play date for next week, Liv can learn from Alice and figure it out for herself, and I can learn from you and see if this is something I want.”

“Sure, how about Monday evening? Jeez, I still can’t get over the fact you are dating a little. Talk about unorthodox! You’ve got guts! Both of you! I want to hear more about it on Monday!”

“Monday it is.” Charlie said, about to hang up the phone.

“Oh.. hey...wait... the princess wants to speak. Let me just put it on speakerphone...”

“LIVIA? IS DAT YOU?” Alice shouted down the phone excitedly.

Charlie nodded and I pulled my dummy out of my mouth.

“Yeah it’s me.”

“WHAT’S ALL DIS ABOUT A PLAY DATE?”

“I’m... maybe like you. And my... umm... Mummy thought a play date may help me figure out if I am or not.”

“OH MY GOD DAT SOUNDS SO FUN! WHEN IT IS?”

“Monday it looks like, your Daddy and my Mummy were just figuring out the details.”

“YESSS! I CAN’T WAIT! SEE YOU THEN LIVIA!”

John took back the phone and set it off speaker. Charlie put my dummy back in my mouth.

“So John, Monday evening, my place. I’ll text you the address. It was nice speaking to you.”

“You too, see you Monday. Enjoy your evening, I’m off to feed my little Princess now. Bye!”

“Bye!”

Charlie put down the phone.

“You okay sweetpea?”

I nodded, blushing. I hadn’t been treated like that before, it was weirdly nice.

“Now... I’ve been wanting to do something for a little while. I think you may enjoy it, especially with that oral fixation you’ve got now.”

She lifted up a baby bottle of milk and rested it on the arm of the chair.

My eyes widened in panic.

“It’s just normal milk, babydoll. This way you can feed like a baby, but you don’t get affected by my milk. And you should enjoy it even more with that hypnosis.”

I sighed. I guess she was right, may as well try it.

She lifted the bottle up into my view and held it in front of me, tilting the nipple towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and she slowly slid it in. I instinctively started suckling on the teat, enjoying every drop of milk that flowed into my mouth. I couldn’t help but relax even more than I already had in Charlie’s arms. She gently rocked and shushed me as I nursed on the bottle.

‘Maybe I could get used to this.’

We were both at complete peace with each other when suddenly our bonding time was cut short.

One of the phones started ringing.

Charlie looked at her phone.

“Fuck. Why now? What the hell do they want?”

I made a concerned noise whilst still drinking the bottle.

“Oh, sorry baby, didn’t mean to use naughty words. It’s... it’s my parents.”

She sighed and answered the phone on speaker, looking at me and putting her finger on her lips to tell me to keep quiet.

“Charlotte Williams!” screamed a accusatory voice at the other end of the call.

“... Hi Mum.”

“Don’t you ‘Hi Mum’ me! How come I had to hear from your friend Catherine that you’ve adopted a little?”

“Because we barely talk anymore?”

“Yes, well that was back when you were a stubborn little brat who thought she knew better with all that ‘equality for littles’ nonsense. Motherhood changes a woman.”

“Shame it turned you into a spiteful old witch.”

“Don’t you talk to me like that! I demand to see my granddaughter. Mia? Amelia? Sophia? Aria?”

“Olivia, Mum. It’s Olivia. And you don’t get to demand anything.”

I could see the energy drain from Charlie’s face.

“Look, I know you don’t like me or your father for what happened to Dylan.”

“Of course not. You treated him like shit.”

“We treated him like any little should be treated. And I want to make sure you’re treating your little properly!”

“You don’t get a say in my parenting of my daughter.”

“Yeah yeah...” her Mother’s tone suddenly changed. “Well we were hoping you could meet your little sister. And your Olivia could have a play date.”

“Oh god, you adopted another little didn’t you!”

“Yes we did. Helpless little thing barely looked after herself. So we adopted her.”

“How old is she?”

“She’s 1.”

“Actual age...”

“Oh I don’t know, late twenties. Cute little thing.”

“You do realise this just makes me hate you more, right?”

“Yes, whatever. Look, you’re not going to come to dinner for me or your father, but maybe you would for your new little sister...”

“What evil scheme have you got planned Mum?”

“I just want to meet my granddaughter. She is more important to me than this... little. And I know how you feel about littles; you’re a bleeding heart when it comes to them. So... if you come to dinner and bring my granddaughter... I’ll let this little go free. We never made the adoption official, so I could easily let her go.”

I looked at Charlie. She really didn’t want either of us to see her parents, especially if they thought I was actually her adopted little. But... the little. We couldn’t let them suffer just because we couldn’t sit and play nice with Charlie’s parents. So I nodded my acceptance at Charlie and she nodded back.

“Fine Mum. But no matter what happens, that little goes free. And no funny business with Liv, okay?”

“Sure. I promise. Just bring my granddaughter and we’ll have a nice family dinner together. Saturday night okay?”

“Sure. See you then.”

Charlie quickly hung up the phone in anger.

“FUCK!” she shouted, startling me.

I finished the last drops of the bottle and lifted it out of my mouth.

“I’m... I’m proud of you.”

Charlie calmed herself down before talking to me.

“Thanks sweetie, but you don’t realise what a piece of work my mother is. We better be on guard the whole time. And I will destroy her if she goes back on her word.”

“That’s fine, just... you’re doing a nice thing for a little you don’t know. I have so much love and respect for you. We’ll get through this, together.”

“I love you babygirl. I always will. I will always protect you and I will try my best to give you anything you want. If you want to be little now and again, I will fully support you and be the best Mummy I can be. If you decide otherwise, then I will support you in that too. You’re my girlfriend and I love you with all my heart. I just want to make you happy.”

I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Which had taken longer to form than the tears already streaming down my face.

“I love you too Charlie.”

“Now, no worrying about your baby side and my parents and all that for now. How about we try another evening with you as a baby, give you a bit more experience so we can help you figure out if this is what you want?”

I shook my head. I needed answers first.

“I’m sorry, but I need to know the truth first. It’s been eating away at me all day.”

“About?”

“You said you’d tell me what you do and all that.”

“Oh. That.” She took a long, deep breath, “Okay. But please understand why I didn’t tell you straight away.”

“...I’ll try.”

Charlie sat me up on her lap.

“So you know how I said I was an author?”

“Yeah. You said it pays enough from your last book.”

“Well that bit is true. I just didn’t say just how well it pays.”

“How much is ‘enough’ then?”

“I’m worth... millions.”

“Millions? But how?”

“Because of the book I wrote. It may have made my name very popular and my book sold very very well.”

“Malcolm thinks he knows who you are, you should have seen his face when he worked it out. Something about Rose Woods?”

Charlie’s face scrunched up.

“Oh fuck, Mal knows?”

“Yeah but you know Mal.”

“I guess. Just... no one else okay?”

“Fine. But, how is this book so popular and how do you have power and influence and connections? Sure, a famous author can make a decent amount of money, but not the rest.”

“I didn’t start out as an author. I... I’m an investigative journalist. You hear about Global Little Corporation?”

“Yeah I know about GLC. Every little has. Shitty company that got shut down because it was testing stuff on littles and doing some really shady stuff to them.”

“Well I was the one who got it shut down.”

“How did you...?”

She put her finger on my lips, silencing me.

“No more questions sweetie, let me explain everything.”

She took a deep breath.

“I’m an investigative journalist, and before GLC I was just another nobody. I worked for some crappy little newspaper who stuck to reporting on littles beauty pageants and dog shows. I was going nowhere in that dead end job. It wasn’t until Catherine and Grace, my friends since high school, told me about some shit the company was pulling. They were middle management at that point, but had heard enough to get the company in hot water.”

She fiddled with my dummy in her hands. She must have kept this to herself for a long time to be this nervous.

“That’s when I realised I had my story right there. I could be the one to write about GLC. So I applied for some basic level job in the company and worked my way up, recording every fucked up thing they pulled. I worked my way up the ranks the same way Catherine and Grace did, by the time I was at their original position, they were regional managers.”

“How did you do that in such a short amount of time?”

“When you have two friends at a higher level than you, it helps.”

“Ah. That makes sense.”

“Anyway, I worked my way up, recording and documenting everything the company did without them knowing. To them I was just a model employee. I couldn’t take it to my old newspaper, they were a small time thing who wrote puff pieces. And I couldn’t go to any major newspapers, they were all connected to the higher ups in GLC. So I wrote a book.”

“But wouldn’t they just prevent you from publishing it? They were one of the biggest companies in the country!”

“Sure, but I had some resources to publish the books in small numbers at first. I sent it to every news organisation and also a copy to the authorities along with every piece of evidence they needed to shut the place down.”

“If they had the money and resources, couldn’t they have just paid off the police?”

“Oh believe me, they tried. But by releasing some of their secrets to the public, and more importantly, destroying a key piece of blackmail they had on a Judge whilst I worked there, I managed to get enough support to take them down. As retaliation for the blackmail, the Judge took down every single person in that company who was linked to all the shit they were doing, and anyone who was paid off. It was a national scandal.”

“Yeah I remember hearing something about it.”

“You don’t keep up with the news and you don’t read anything other than sci fi or fantasy books, so I figured you didn’t know much about it.”

“But why keep this secret from me?”

“Well, I didn’t want you to be intimidated by the money, but mainly... I saw a lot of bad things at GLC. Things that may haunt me for the rest of my life. I often saw into their labs... and... and...”

Charlie started crying.

“Charlie, no, it’s okay. I understand. I had heard some stories about that company, so if you say it’s worse than that... I don’t want you thinking about it. You must have seen some horrific stuff, it would have broken most people.”

“After Dylan and everything with my parents, I just wanted to help littles in some way. And I figured I could take down the biggest offender, GLC.”

“Charlotte, you did something no one else could have done. You have my eternal respect.”

“I just didn’t want you to know such things were going on. You already spend so much of your life worrying about being adopted. I’d hate to make you worry about anything like that happening to you.”

“Hey, I’ve got you now. So I’m safe. I know you’ll always protect me. I love you.”

She blew her nose and gave me a huge hug.

“I love you too sweetheart. I... I’m sorry for not telling you. First it was the money thing, then I saw how scared of the world you are.”

“It’s okay. Seriously. I understand. It must have been difficult. Hell, I’m not sure anyone else would have managed all that. So anyway, you took the company down, the bad guys all got arrested and then what?”

“I didn’t say they got arrested. Legally I’m not allowed to say what happened to them. They were taken care of though. So no one will come after me as revenge. But yeah, then publishers were lining up to publish my book on a much larger scale. My name was everywhere in the news. People wanted interviews.”

“So how come everyone out in public, including Mal until recently, have no idea who you are?”

“Because whilst I was working at GLC and under the book I went by a different name, a pseudonym, Rose Woods. And my picture was never shown anywhere. The only people who know who I really am are the Judge, the lead detective, Catherine, Grace, Gwen, Amber, and now you and Malcolm. Please keep it that way. Not even my parents know about me or my wealth.”

“I will. Don’t worry. Still... I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you baby. Again, I’m sorry for keeping it from you.”

“Shhh. No worrying about that. It’s all in the past.”

You shouldn’t be shushing your Mummy!”

“I can if she starts worrying like I usually do, plus remember I’m still your girlfriend.”

“And I am so lucky that you are.”

I snuggled into her chest and put my arm over her.

“So Mummy...?” I asked in my cutest, most ‘innocent-but-not-really’ voice.

“Yes sweetheart?”

So just how wealthy are you?

“Wealthy enough to take you shopping tomorrow for some more baby things.”

==========================================================

?️‍?Happy Pride Month! ?️‍?Thought I'd start the celebration off with a special chapter that people have been looking forward to! Also I'm really happy to see so many replies and views so far, I wasn't expecting this to be so well loved, it is my first story after all! So thank you all, I really appreciate it, it means a lot to me ? And I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the story (not even half way through it yet on here!)

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

One person guessed correctly when it came to Charlie's books, and that was Sofia ?

I have to say though, a bunch of you guessed some of my other choices for her books. I originally considered making her be the author of a big series like this universe's HP or something. But ended up with this choice, which I admit took a bit to figure out the specifics, but I'm pretty happy with it and I hope people enjoyed the reveal.

Also opens up a few more things for people to speculate on, especially seeing as so many of you have been mentioning Charlie's mother a lot! When I originally wrote this lot of chapters weeks ago, I never thought people would latch on to the parents thing so much! But because I do kinda enjoy being mean... you've got a little bit longer to wait for that. They've got a shopping trip first!

Gonna take a couple of days to let my brain unwind after writing 5 new chapters in two days, so no writing or editing for me. Meaning next chapter Thursday!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

I’m going to assume taken care of means they’re in nice thick diapers somewhere ? I definitely would’ve guessed what she did though it would make more sense as to how she got her money and power. I’m excited for the shopping trip, more opportunities to see an Amazon in diapers or getting spanked ? I am also excited to see what happens at Her mommy’s  house. 

They need to stop being a fake adoption thing and do the adoption thing and have a undercover relationship because I think her friends are going to try to adopt her if they find out she's not really adopted in that could be really bad that's my thoughts Awesome chapter please continue

Investigative journalist was on my list of things Charlie could be but it wasn't at the top. She's quite resourceful to have pulled that off.

Her mom sounds like shit though. I have a bad feeling that the truth will come out when she meets Olivia and things will go straight to hell for the two of them. 

Fascinating how rich she is and how she managed to do that. My respect for her has increased enormously.

I am so extremely excited for the mother. This is going to end really really bad.

My prediction is this:

Another hypnosis video for Liv
The little one that her mother adopted will not be released because it has already been mutilated.
Somehow LSS (interesting names choice usually LPS for Little Protection Service) will be involved.
And of course the classic of my theories Liv is taken by LSS to an orphanage, for whatever reason, is exposed to more hypnosis, Charlie has to adopt her and Zoe has to help a bit to get rid of the hypnosis. 

I am already looking forward to the next chapter.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Fascinating how rich she is and how she managed to do that. My respect for her has increased enormously.

I am so extremely excited for the mother. This is going to end really really bad.

My prediction is this:

Another hypnosis video for Liv
The little one that her mother adopted will not be released because it has already been mutilated.
Somehow LSS (interesting names choice usually LPS for Little Protection Service) will be involved.
And of course the classic of my theories Liv is taken by LSS to an orphanage, for whatever reason, is exposed to more hypnosis, Charlie has to adopt her and Zoe has to help a bit to get rid of the hypnosis. 

I am already looking forward to the next chapter.

I'd rather share the same feelings you do on this situation she's going to end up being adopted regardless