LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 7/22/2021 at 3:55 PM, Moon3ye said:

A really great and beautiful chapter.

Short but perfect for the transition.

Did anyone but me expect Madison to come in with a gun and threaten everyone? Or even the police again because the two corrupt policemen have friends and now want to arrest Liv for the murder of Madison (murder in the broadest sense it was somehow self-defense but no matter).
I'm not the only paranoid one here, am I? am I?! AM I?!?!

I mean it would make sense. Maybe not a gun, as it's in that dimension's version of the UK, so no guns... but yeah it would make sense.

23 hours ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

I love your gif reactions ?

23 hours ago, TerranV said:

I wasn't expecting that to happen specifically, but... something to genuinely go wrong. Not because I want it all ruined, but because things have been going too smoothly this last run of chapters. One last challenge to overcome.

Yeah it has been smooth for a while now...

23 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

I swear I'm not crying its something in my eye ???❤️??????

D'awww!!! ?

22 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I like soppy, especially when there is a good spot for it in the story.

Thank you! I do too!

12 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Looking forward to the wedding and activities!!

Thanks for the comment! I hope everyone enjoys the wedding!

Chapter 66: The Wedding

So here we were.

Only a few hours until the wedding.

This was going to be the first Amazon-little wedding ceremony in the country. We came to the conclusion that if there were any other couples wanting to marry, they were too scared to come forward, seeing it as a potential trap. I don’t blame them honestly.

There were reporters surrounding the estate, but thanks to the security, none would be getting anywhere near.

Everyone was getting ready in their hotel rooms that they stayed in the night before.

Charlie was off somewhere else being assisted by Linda and Gwen.

And here I was, with the help of Eve, Sarah and Zoey, getting ready to make the biggest commitment I had ever made.

One I couldn’t be surer about.

-------------------------------------------------

“Eve, could you change me please?”

“Oh, so you’re going to wear during the ceremony? Honestly... that’s actually a really good idea. When I got married I had so much trouble getting to the bathroom in that damn dress!”

“Wait... Eve... you’re married?”

“I was. A long time ago. Maybe I’ll tell you the story another time. For now, let’s get that cute little bum of yours into a fresh nappy and then we can get that dress on you. We can’t be late!”

“Why, what’s she going to do? Spank me?”

“Probably not if you like it as much as I’ve heard you do...” she smirked.

My face went crimson as I stood there, half naked, just wearing a bra and a soggy nappy.

“Now let’s get that nappy changed.”

“Less than an hour to go. Are we ready?”

“Umm, I think so. You look beautiful by the way.” Sarah said, smiling at me.

“Yeah, totally hot.” Zoey grinned.

“So who’s walking you down the aisle?” Eve asked.

“My Dad. I was going to ask Mal, but he’d probably have to carry me down the aisle, otherwise he’d do his back in trying to bend down.”

“Fair point. Is Charlie already going to be waiting for you or are you waiting for her?”

“She said she wants to be the one waiting for me.”

“That’s so cute!” Zoey was nearly bouncing against the walls at this point she was so excited.

“So Liv, nervous?” Sarah asked.

“Kinda. I mean we are the first couple of our kind to get married. It’s a lot of pressure, especially with everything in the news lately. But am I nervous about promising myself to the woman I love more than anything? Not even slightly.”

“Fuck whoever can’t accept your marriage. You do... unnff!” Zoey said before Eve shoved a dummy in her mouth.

“Language baby. Look, you’re getting to be a big girl today, well... mostly...” Eve patted Zoey’s bum and we all heard the crinkling. Apparently Sarah was in a similar situation.

“So be a good girl. Otherwise I can easily put you back in your stroller and walk you down the aisle behind Liv...”

“I’ll be good!” Zoey said, taking the dummy out and looking nervous.

“Thank you for being here, and for helping me.” I told the three of them.

“Hey, we’re family. We help each other. And we can always depend on each other.” Eve said, hugging me.

“Well we’ve got a while yet... how about Zoey and Sarah update me on what’s going on with their relationship...”

There was a knock at the door.

“Hello?” said a familiar voice.

“Oh Mum! Finally!”

“Sorry I’m late dear. Charlotte wanted to discuss something with me. Nothing bad, just something about a friend she wanted to make sure would be here. But that’s all sorted now. So how’s everything going?”

She walked around the folding screen and stopped in her tracks, staring at me.

Her eyes started tearing up.

“NO! Mum! Don’t, otherwise I’ll start crying! And I can’t ruin my makeup!”

“I’m sorry, you... it’s just you look absolutely beautiful. When you were growing up, before you transitioned, I always pictured you in some suit and tie marrying some beautiful woman. And now look at you.”

Zoey looked around the room.

“Huh?”

The rest of us all looked at each other.

“Oh fuck. She’s the only one here who doesn’t know, isn’t she?” my Mum said, covering her mouth quickly.

“Know what?”

Sarah looked at me and I knew exactly what she was asking, so I nodded to her.

“Look Zoey... Liv... is trans.”

“Fuck, really? Wait, am I the only one here who doesn’t know?” she looked a bit pissed at this revelation.

“Umm... if it makes you feel any better, Mal and the rest of the team don’t know. Except David. He worked on the nanites I’ve got inside me.” I told her.

“Nanites? Inside you? What?”

“Look, I promise I’ll tell you another time Zoey. But I think we need to get going otherwise Charlie will be pissed.”

We finished getting ready quickly and headed downstairs for the biggest event of my life.

“Right, got your bouquet, dress looks perfect, music is ready to go, Charlie is waiting for you... I think we’re all set!” My Mum was here with me, just outside the hall full of guests that had arrived to witness Charlie and I get married.

“Thank you Mum. Seriously, I’m so glad you could make it.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world. I didn’t see it at first, and it took me a while to realise it, but you and her are meant to be together. It’s fate. Now... where’s that useless father of yours? I need to go take my place before you make your way in.”

“I’m here! I’m here!” My Dad said, running over.

“Where have you been?” My Mum asked, already fed up with him.

“I needed to... you know... go.”

“Why didn’t you go before? Nevermind. Let’s just get you and our daughter down that aisle. When you’re ready. Let me just get back to my seat. Liv, I love you!”

“Love you too Mum!” I said as she ran off as fast as she could in high heels.

My Dad stood next to me in his smartest suit.

“Hey poppet. How are you doing?”

“Bit nervous now. Not about marrying Charlie, but... I’ve never gotten in front of a crowd that big before.”

“Sweetie, you are stronger than anyone I know. Including your mother and you know what she’s like. Nothing will ever be able to stop you from what you really want. I realised that when you first started dressing up and started picking out names. And now here I am, about to walk my daughter down the aisle, so she can marry an Amazon. And that’s all down to you. So don’t think some silly little crowd is going to make my daughter feel nervous.”

“Thanks Dad. You’re the best.”

“You know I’m always here for you. And I’ll have your arm the whole way to her. You can do it princess.”

“I love you Dad.”

“I love you too Olivia.”

He nodded to the staff member in the booth over by the side.

The music started and the doors opened.

A sea of friends, family, acquaintances and well-wishers all turned around in their seats to look at me and I could feel my heart racing.

We had only invited about 40 or so people, sure a few of them had brought someone with them, but not many. Yet it still felt like a huge crowd.

I looked down at the floor to try and block out the stares. My Dad squeezed my arm.

“Come on poppet. You may want to look up. Look who’s waiting for you.”

I looked up to see my beautiful fiancé looking as radiant as ever. Her dress was... perfect. An off the shoulder dress, she looked like a princess. The long, flowing dress pooled behind her as she stood there, waiting for me, looking at me and pulling the same face I was probably giving her.

That was the motivation I needed.

Holding my head up high, suddenly the faces of our guests blurred as I walked down the aisle, focusing purely on the love of my life and her kissable face. Oh my god I needed to kiss that face.

Holding on to the new found courage, I found I could start looking at some of the guests whilst we walked to the music.

Taylor and their family were here. Sam and his. The team were all grouped up on one side of the hall. Luigi and Eliana. Even Dorothy was here! There were about 7 strollers in total parked up on the ends of the rows.

And as I walked past one row, one person in particular stood out.

She was... I don’t know. Something about her seemed... familiar. Familiar facial features and black hair. She was wearing a smart black dress with round glasses.

I had no idea who she was. Maybe she was that friend of Charlie’s? I guess I’d meet her at the reception and find out.

Putting her to the back of my mind I looked forward once again, Charlie smiling at me and winking at me.

I blushed and brought the bouquet up to my face to try and hide my cheeks.

Seeing me off at the end, my Dad went and sat next to my Mum and I walked up to Charlie.

“You. Look. Gorgeous.” She said.

“Look who’s talking! I very nearly passed out from how gorgeous you are in that dress.”

“Oh shush you. Anyway, you okay?”

“Never better.

“Nervous?”

“Not at all. Even this crowd isn’t bothering me anymore.”

“Good girl.”

The officiant looked at us both. Charlie had asked her agent to officiate the wedding, as she was the only person she trusted who had been ordained.

“Ready ladies?” she asked us both in a calm voice.

We both nodded and looked at each other.

I couldn’t believe I was going to marry this... Goddess. She was so perfect, so sweet, so soft, so kind. And to think... all of this happened because she was there that night I was being chased. If she hadn’t helped me that night and brought my bag back to the shop, we may never have met. Like my Mum said, it was fate.

This world is a cruel place for a lot of people like me. But here I had found safety and happiness and most importantly... love. Charlie and I had been through so much and we fought our way to this point in our lives. There was no stopping us now.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Charlotte Freya Williams...”

Charlie smiled at me, winking.

“...and Olivia Elise Clarke...”

I winked at her back.

“...in matrimony, which is commended to be honourable among all; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

We looked around. Just a sea of happy faces and love. All our loved ones and acquaintances were sat looking at us, smiles on their faces, wishing us nothing but love and happiness for the future.

*COUGH COUGH*

That’s when a shadow appeared from behind one of the pillars. It slunk its way out from the pillar and hobbled into the middle of the aisle, stopping and looking up.

The room went silent as people started turning around and looking at the figure that had interrupted the ceremony.

Dressed in a long, dark cloak, they kept their face hidden by a hood.

“I CAN!” they shouted in a gravelly, feminine voice.

The figure pulled back the hood on their cloak, revealing someone we all thought was dead.

“MADISON?” Charlie shouted, her face was a mix of shock and pure hatred.

There stood Madison, burns on her face and shoulders that had healed.

‘How on earth did she survive?’

“Yes Charlotte. It is me. And no, I’m not dead. That explosion took EVERYTHING from me! Look at me! I’d be dead if the blast didn’t send me flying out of the house. But here you stand, the world at your feet. So I thought I’d come to say congratulations to the happy couple. Charlotte? You’re a bitch.”

Charlie snarled at her. She was ready to attack.

Madison looked at me, as if staring into my soul, and grinned.

“Oh and Olivia?” She shouted. “Bye bye big girl...”

My feet felt wobbly and I fell backwards onto the floor.

My tongue felt odd.

Dexterity in my hands and feet were slipping away.

My vision started blurring.

I could feel a warm damp feeling between my legs.

The room was spinning.

My thoughts felt... no... I didn’t have any thoughts...

The room spun faster and faster, blurring into one mess of colour.

Then my whole world went black.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first ten chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! Next chapter of Witch in Training on Sunday for both forum and Patreon.

Next chapter tomorrow...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Oh that's even better than threatening everyone with a gun or a bomb.

One last hidden hypnosis command that turns Liv into a baby.

I'm really excited about tomorrow. Can the nanites help or Eva.

Will Charlie kill Madison now.

Oh this is going to be so exciting.

Oh and I'm guessing the little one Liv didn't recognize is either Judge Linda's sister who is now permanently a baby or the guy from the mall where his girlfriend/mom decided a little girl would be cuter.

I told you I told I told you you "no body then the person is not dead" Gibbs NCIS rule #36. Someone grab her tie a gag binkie round her head and put a blind fold around her eyes OMG don't let this be the end. 

*This is a disclaimer. After offering my initial thoughts I'm likely to go on a bit of a rant about Madison's stupidity...

Bearing in mind that I'm rather tempting fate, things really could be worse. Obviously the situation is horrible and Madison should go die, but, as long as the reactivated regression isn't permanent and impossible to break, the physical and mental recovery (at least back to awareness and maturity) should be relatively straightforward. This is not meant to ignore or minimize the trauma she'll have to overcome (again), but there's no real risk of her being forcibly adopted away and she has developed a huge support system in the year since her initial kidnapping.

Now onto Madison's absolute stupidity (and bear in mind I'm thinking about this from an objective perspective, not saying that she could actually act so rationally in reality): First of all, let's acknowledge the fact that, aside from the immediate trauma and the fact that she ruined their wedding, this was a very small--almost petty--act of revenge. Obviously she had to spend some portion of the past year healing from the explosion (and really, how exactly did she do that without outside medical care? You said there were burn scars on her face and shoulders? It's not like police weren't swarming over the scene after the explosion), but even accounting for her recovery time she could have had a much larger (and much more violent) plan. She would have to contend with the Charlie's security, but the fact that she's here in the first place points to the fact that she could have worked around them.

Beyond that, her plan is incredibly short sighted. Even ignoring the (relatively) minor consequences (again, in the grand scheme of things, it would still be incredibly traumatic if it actually occurred), Madison will be incredibly lucky not to be lynched. She confronted, and essentially attacked, Olivia while surrounded by her friends and family. You're saying they're not going to absolutely destroy her? In an ironic twist, the way the law is worded actually helps them and protects Charlie from potential legal repercussions. Even if Charlie literally murders her, she's essentially acting in defense of her little (or at least that could very easily be argued in court) after she was brutally assaulted and had her mind destroyed. Even if its not on a permanent basis (it won't be), can you imagine how violently an actual mother (again, because of the way the law is crafted, I'm not saying that's the basis of their relationship) would react if their child was drugged or essentially killed?

This is almost never discussed in relation to the DD, but can we acknowledge the fact that forcibly regressing someone is functionally equivalent to killing them? Their mind, consciousness, and sense of self is destroyed and there's rarely even the chance of recovery. You would literally cause less damage if you performed a lobotomy on them.

Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I even provided a disclaimer, so If you're still here you have no one to blame but yourself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh that's even better than threatening everyone with a gun or a bomb.

One last hidden hypnosis command that turns Liv into a baby.

I'm really excited about tomorrow. Can the nanites help or Eva.

Will Charlie kill Madison now.

Oh this is going to be so exciting.

Oh and I'm guessing the little one Liv didn't recognize is either Judge Linda's sister who is now permanently a baby or the guy from the mall where his girlfriend/mom decided a little girl would be cuter.

I've been so excited to see people's reactions to this chapter :3

And you'll have to wait and see who the person is, although I will say it doesn't say they are a little.

1 hour ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Oh god oh god oh god oh god now you got me ready to cry for another reason!  ❤️?

Awwww ?

6 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I told you I told I told you you "no body then the person is not dead" Gibbs NCIS rule #36. Someone grab her tie a gag binkie round her head and put a blind fold around her eyes OMG don't let this be the end. 

A few people didn't give up on the thought of her still being alive.

3 minutes ago, Derivas said:

*This is a disclaimer. After offering my initial thoughts I'm likely to go on a bit of a rant about Madison's stupidity...

Bearing in mind that I'm rather tempting fate, things really could be worse. Obviously the situation is horrible and Madison should go die, but, as long as the reactivated regression isn't permanent and impossible to break, the physical and mental recovery (at least back to awareness and maturity) should be relatively straightforward. This is not meant to ignore or minimize the trauma she'll have to overcome (again), but there's no real risk of her being forcibly adopted away and she has developed a huge support system in the year since her initial kidnapping.

Now onto Madison's absolute stupidity (and bear in mind I'm thinking about this from an objective perspective, not saying that she could actually act so rationally in reality): First of all, let's acknowledge the fact that, aside from the immediate trauma and the fact that she ruined their wedding, this was a very small--almost petty--act of revenge. Obviously she had to spend some portion of the past year healing from the explosion (and really, how exactly did she do that without outside medical care? You said there were burn scars on her face and shoulders? It's not like police weren't swarming over the scene after the explosion), but even accounting for her recovery time she could have had a much larger (and much more violent) plan. She would have to contend with the Charlie's security, but the fact that she's here in the first place points to the fact that she could have worked around them.

Beyond that, her plan is incredibly short sighted. Even ignoring the (relatively) minor consequences (again, in the grand scheme of things, it would still be incredibly traumatic if it actually occurred), Madison will be incredibly lucky not to be lynched. She confronted, and essentially attacked, Olivia while surrounded by her friends and family. You're saying they're not going to absolutely destroy her? In an ironic twist, the way the law is worded actually helps them and protects Charlie from potential legal repercussions. Even if Charlie literally murders her, she's essentially acting in defense of her little (or at least that could very easily be argued in court) after she was brutally assaulted and had her mind destroyed. Even if its not on a permanent basis (it won't be), can you imagine how violently an actual mother (again, because of the way the law is crafted, I'm not saying that's the basis of their relationship) would react if their child was drugged or essentially killed?

This is almost never discussed in relation to the DD, but can we acknowledge the fact that forcibly regressing someone is functionally equivalent to killing them? Their mind, consciousness, and sense of self is destroyed and there's rarely even the chance of recovery. You would literally cause less damage if you performed a lobotomy on them.

Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I even provided a disclaimer, so If you're still here you have no one to blame but yourself.

Oh you are totally right. She is not thinking clearly. She's surrounded by Liv's friends and family. But her biggest worry should be Charlie. I wouldn't want to be against Charlie after Liv has just been regressed... I'd be so scared of Mama Bear.

And yeah, I agree, it's one of the horrifying things I hate about the DD universe. It is basically killing them. And it gives me so much anxiety reading stories like that.

Okay I had already decided she was dead by now and yet she comes back. I wonder if that bomb took her potty training too? She needs a good spanking. And an enema. 

It sounds strange at first, but I don't want Madison to die.

I want her to be transformed with the help of nanites into a little of the size of a 6-month-old baby and her entire physical function is also limited to a maximum of 6 months, but her mind remains completely intact and she gets everything.

The only question is what would be worse for Madison?

An Amazon mommy as mean as she is for Littles or an Amazon mommy who showers her with love.

Depending on a person's psychological profile, the last can be almost worse than anything else.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She was... I don’t know. Something about her seemed... familiar. Familiar facial features and black hair. She was wearing a smart black dress with round glasses.

Oh fuck

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

The room spun faster and faster, blurring into one mess of colour.

Then my whole world went black.

giphy.gif

Of coures there's one last hammer.....

How the fuck did phantom of the opera hear get through security....

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And yeah, I agree, it's one of the horrifying things I hate about the DD universe. It is basically killing them. And it gives me so much anxiety reading stories like that.

Third....

38 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I want her to be transformed with the help of nanites into a little of the size of a 6-month-old baby and her entire physical function is also limited to a maximum of 6 months, but her mind remains completely intact and she gets everything.

An Amazon mommy as mean as she is for Littles or an Amazon mommy who showers her with love.

Depending on a person's psychological profile, the last can be almost worse than anything else.

How about one that is both so she gets both worlds? Some weeks her mommy could be just filled with love and others she is a completely different person, and Madison has no idea which day will lead to the next.

Honestly I am so done with Madisons shit.... *just like*

giphy.gif

Empty mag to make sure she stays down...

Maybe salt body and take the head off to make absolutely sure...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

How about one that is both so she gets both worlds? Some weeks her mommy could be just filled with love and others she is a completely different person, and Madison has no idea which day will lead to the next.

Yes, I have also imagined a mixture.

On the one hand loving that ensures that her baby is doing well but the next moment she must then wait a very long time for diaper changes.

On the one hand a mom who makes sure that she is doing well, the next moment she is just a dress-up doll with which she can show off to her friends.

Not to mention that people keep telling her what a bad girl she was for kidnapping and torturing others, maybe even to the point of passing her around for spontaneous spankings.

Honestly if were going for karmic pay back I would say strap her in clockwork orange style and make her relive everything from Liv's perspective for a few decades.....

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Okay I had already decided she was dead by now and yet she comes back. I wonder if that bomb took her potty training too? She needs a good spanking. And an enema. 

She really does!

51 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Depends if you're torturing them or trying to redeem them really...

34 minutes ago, TerranV said:

There's that last challenge I was looking for! 

Madison is gonna wish she burned to death when the guests get through with her. Poor Liv. When/if she recovers... sign the papers in front of the judge.

The guests are going to have to be satisfied with whatever is left after Charlie is through with her...

23 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oh fuck

giphy.gif

Of coures there's one last hammer.....

How the fuck did phantom of the opera hear get through security....

You'll find out how she got in next chapter. ?

12 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

That would be fun!

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly I am so done with Madisons shit.... *just like*

giphy.gif

Empty mag to make sure she stays down...

Maybe salt body and take the head off to make absolutely sure...

Get in line ? If there's anything left after Charlie has dealt with her...

11 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I think that person with the round glasses is there just in case something like this happened. Charlie has been prepared for everything. Not nice though to throw that at us without a double chapter release!

?

I made sure that you'd have a chapter tomorrow at least! I know how anxious people can get ?

And you'll find out who she is soon enough. No one has guessed correctly yet though.

8 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes, I have also imagined a mixture.

On the one hand loving that ensures that her baby is doing well but the next moment she must then wait a very long time for diaper changes.

On the one hand a mom who makes sure that she is doing well, the next moment she is just a dress-up doll with which she can show off to her friends.

Not to mention that people keep telling her what a bad girl she was for kidnapping and torturing others, maybe even to the point of passing her around for spontaneous spankings.

Thanks for the comment! ?

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly if were going for karmic pay back I would say strap her in clockwork orange style and make her relive everything from Liv's perspective for a few decades.....

Yeah that would be pretty fair!

4 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Get in line ? If there's anything left after Charlie has dealt with her...

*holds her bag and hands her a thaumaturgically active knife (It's basically a Nazgul blade, a soul killing weapon)* Get 'em sis