LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prediction incoming.... 

Remember Sarah Olivia's friend that was adopted right outside her shop, I think it's Charlie's parents. Charlie's mother being benevolent and kind, agrees to release Sarah. Only if Olivia sits through one serious hypno session in mummy Charlie's arms.

Prediction ending....

Phew those Predictions take it out of me

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really nice chapter much calmer and more relaxed than the others. But when I already read the last that soon the visit to the parents is pending that will be incredibly exciting.
This is my guess:

The mother puts Liv and the other Little in front of a less nice hypnosis video.

Liv makes the diaper messy because of the milk and the mother demands Liv to change and then gives her a nasty suppository which regresses her for a few days.

And YES I know I am being mean, but just let me.

To the update I would suggest Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, that gives there one has more within the week because it is distributed and one is with cliffhangers more excited when what new comes.

Thanks! And yeah I may stick with what I'm doing this week for future weeks.

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So cute ☺️

Thank you! ?

6 hours ago, Guilend said:

Definitely cute. Can’t wait for the storm ?

Thanks! ?

2 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Prediction incoming.... 

Remember Sarah Olivia's friend that was adopted right outside her shop, I think it's Charlie's parents. Charlie's mother being benevolent and kind, agrees to release Sarah. Only if Olivia sits through one serious hypno session in mummy Charlie's arms.

Prediction ending....

Thanks for the comment! I guess you'll find out on thursday! ?

• Like 1

Was not expecting two chapters back to back. That was a treat! The change of pace for that chapter was nice. It was a relaxing read before the storm of visiting the parents. The way Liv likes the feeling when feeding from the source of the milk, it seems her thoughts could easily betray her and she would be happy to be incontinent if she could feel that way every night.

20 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Grandma and Grandpa visit will be lots of fun but I wonder how much they will both be fooled.

I'm excited to see if people enjoy the visit ?

14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Was not expecting two chapters back to back. That was a treat! The change of pace for that chapter was nice. It was a relaxing read before the storm of visiting the parents. The way Liv likes the feeling when feeding from the source of the milk, it seems her thoughts could easily betray her and she would be happy to be incontinent if she could feel that way every night.

I did say I was gonna post a bonus one. And for the forseeable future I'll be posting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday ? Next one tomorrow!

And can you blame her? If it's as special as author's make it out to be... I think a lot of people would do exactly that. ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And can you blame her? If it's as special as author's make it out to be... I think a lot of people would do exactly that. ?

I think on this forum you’ll find that 99% of us, me includes, would jump at the chance of being breastfed even in real life and that’s a lot of people already ?

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I did say I was gonna post a bonus one. And for the forseeable future I'll be posting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday ? Next one tomorrow!

Been so much going on some things just whiz over my head lately. Not complaining though! Four in a week will be a nice pace while it lasts. You must have really had your muse on overtime if you got yourself that far ahead.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:40 PM, BobbyDrago said:

Prediction incoming.... 

Prediction ending....

I was actually thinking it was Livs friend. It’s something the author would totally do ?????

Chapter 31: Meet the Parents

Charlie grabbed my hair from behind me.

“I really don’t want to.” I moaned.

“You have to.”

“I know, but I still don’t want to!” I sighed.

Charlie proceeded to put my ash blonde hair into two perfect pigtails, putting a little pink bow in each. She straightened my bangs and I looked like the perfect little baby girl or even the perfect dolly.

“I know, we do this and then the little they adopted goes free.”

It was now Saturday afternoon, and we were getting ready to go to Charlie’s parent’s house for dinner. It was going to be the first time meeting them, and after the horror stories Charlie had told me, I just knew tonight was going to be difficult.

Charlie had dressed up in a gorgeous black dinner dress, her silky red hair flowing down her shoulders. Whereas she had dressed me up in quite the opposite really. I was in one of my own designs yet again, yet another baby pink babydoll dress with white frills and white leggings covering my thick nappy. And to match, some white Mary Janes.

“Look, we’ll get this over and done with. We’ll talk nice, have dinner, and get them to hand over their little.” Charlie said, trying to boost my morale.

“I know. I’m just nervous. I’ve got to act like a baby the whole time, and we don’t know exactly what they’ve done to the little they adopted. They could be really bad.”

“That’s why we’ve talked to Eve about all of this. If she’s able to be saved, she’ll take her in and help her recover. If she’s too far gone, she knows a few nice Amazons who would adopt her, promising to love and protect her.”

“Yeah, I hate that that is even an option, but it may be the only thing we can do for her at that point if she’s too far gone. Just... please don’t let your mother do anything to me, okay?”

“Oh don’t worry babygirl, I won’t let you out of my sight. Their playpen should still be in the back room, which I’ll be able to watch from the sofa. I won’t let anything happen to you. Just focus on pretending to be a baby. You’re getting good at that...” she smirked.

“Oi you! You’re not so tall I can’t slap you!”

“You’re lucky I’m not your Mummy right now, otherwise it’d be your adorable little bum getting slapped...”

I stuck my tongue out at her and the alarm on her phone went off.

“Showtime I guess. Let’s get going. Remember baby, I love you.”

“I love you too Charlie.”

We arrived at a rather large house on the outskirts of town. Her parents must be well off. Maybe not Charlie wealthy, but well off enough to afford a detached house this far out of town with a driveway like this.

“Right. Dodie in. Mouth shut. Be good. Got it?

I put my dummy in my mouth and nodded.

Unfastening me from the car seat, she picked me up and carried me over to the front door, pressing the doorbell and shuffling on her feet.

I snuggled into her to try and help calm her down.

“Thanks baby. It’ll be alright.”

The door opened and two large Amazons stood there, looking at us.

“Charlotte. Good to see you.” Said the larger of the two. He must have been her father. He was a good foot or so bigger than Charlie, with short greying hair and a wrinkled face, wearing a shirt and suit pants.

“Dad.” Charlie nodded.

“Hello Charlotte. Glad you could see us with your busy schedule.” Said the shorter of the two, Charlie’s mother.

She looked just like Charlie, only a lot older. She had a few wrinkles on her face and her hair was similar to Charlie’s, but it was clear it was losing its colour and turning grey. She was dressed in a floral dinner dress, more akin in style to my dress than Charlie’s, albeit a lot more adult than mine.

“Mother.” Charlie was shooting daggers at her at this point.

“Is this?” said her mother, reaching out to me.

I instinctively snuggled closer to Charlie and she pulled me back away from her mother’s grasp.

“Yes. This is Livie.”

I could just feel the animosity she had towards her.

“Well come on in then, dinner will be ready soon.” Her mother said, turning around in a huff and walking off into the kitchen.

“Come on peanut. Let’s go have dinner.” Said her father, signalling us to enter.

‘At least I understand where Charlie comes up with all these cute pet names for me.’

We walked in, her father shutting the door and walking past us.

“Come sit down. Would you like a drink?”

“A white wine for me. Nothing for Livie thanks.”

I looked up at her with confusion in my eyes. She bent her head down and whispered to me.

“Don’t trust them. Don’t even eat their dinner; I’ve brought you some of my cooking in baby form for you.”

I was disappointed, as the food smelled delicious, but she was right, I couldn’t trust them not to put anything in my drinks or food.

We walked into the living room, sitting down on the chair next to the sofa. Charlie looked at the photo frame next to us on the table. She looked like she wanted to start crying so she placed the frame face down. It must have brought back some painful memories so I snuggled her as tightly as I could and she stroked my hair.

Her parent’s home was well decorated. Lots of floral patterns, but not overwhelming. Kind of a mix of retro and modern. The furniture and walls were modern, the floor was hardwood, but all the fabric on the chairs and the curtains were floral. Little knickknacks scattered around indicated that the owners were an older generation, but the modern aesthetics indicated the owners weren’t averse to change.

Her Mother entered and sat down on the sofa next to where we were sat.

“So... tell me all about her! I want to know my granddaughter!”

“I only adopted her a couple of weeks ago, to provide her protection.”

“Ah. I wondered what it would take to get you to adopt one. Of course it’s your misaligned sense of justice.” Charlie’s mother rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry if I don’t see littles as some playthings or toys to be dressed up and abused.”

“What are you insinuating?” her mother looked offended by Charlie’s statement.

“You know what you did to Dylan. Poor guy. You tortured him!”

“We treated him like any little should be treated!”

“That’s the problem, they shouldn’t be treated like that. Just because they’re smaller than you doesn’t make them any less human! They are the same as us, only smaller! They deserve respect and dignity!”

“Yeah yeah. I’ve heard it all before. Maybe one day the world will change to suit your point of view, but right now, we do what we must to protect and care for littles. We know what’s best for them.”

I buried my face, trying my best not to show the disgust on it.

“So. Let me see her then. She can’t keep hiding all evening.”

“Sorry baby, but you’re going to have to come out.” Charlie whispered to me.

I nodded and turned my head.

“Oh it’s you! I remember you! You work in that dress shop in town don’t you? Or you used to.” Her mother smiled.

I nodded.

“D’awww. Well Charlotte you’ve got a clever one there. You best be careful, she may try to escape. Maybe you should think about getting her legs done or something.”

“Mother! Shut up! She’s my daughter now, and I won’t be mutilating her! She’s well behaved and she’s the one who asked me to take her in!”

“Oh really? Well that’s a surprise. Maybe she is more sensible than I thought.”

“Here’s your wine poppet.” Her father said upon returning.

“Thanks Dad.”

“Well, aren’t you going to introduce us?” he said.

“I guess. Mum, Dad, this is Olivia. Olivia, this is my Dad, Jacob, and my Mother, Moira.”

I waved at them.

“Well she certainly is a cutie! Anyway, dinner is ready, so if you want to come through?” her Dad announced.

Charlie got up, holding me close, as we walked back towards the hallway.

As we were leaving the living room, I looked to the back room and could see a little in there, playing. She had brown hair and was wearing a purple dress similar to mine, but not nearly as well made. I couldn’t make out anything else as she had her back to us and we were whisked away to the dining room before I could get a closer look.

Upon entering, I noticed a highchair next to ‘Grandma’. Charlie looked fed up at this point, as she dragged the highchair over to the other side of the table and positioned it next to where she was going to sit.

Moira looked disappointed as she proceeded to bring everyone’s food in.

“Livie has her own food I brought. She’s really fussy about what she eats.” Charlie spoke up.

“Oh. Okay then. Well... she should eat anything you give her. Little’s shouldn’t be fussy.”

“Won’t your prisoner be joining us?”

“Your sister already had her dinner. She can eat again once you’ve taken her.” Moira said.

“How come you were so willing to give her up so easily?”

“Honestly, she’s just being a nightmare. Despite all the stuff we’ve done for her and done to her, she still resists. And it seemed like the perfect opportunity to pawn her off onto you and see my granddaughter, something I very much doubt you would have let me do otherwise.”

“And rightly so. I will never forgive you for what you did to Dylan.”

“Yeah yeah. Just eat. I expect to hold Livie for a bit after dinner before you can take the other.”

“Dad, how can you still be with her?”

“Peanut... just... don’t. Just please eat your food.”

I could sense the difference between her mother and father. Her mother was a straight up typical Amazon Mother. Her Dad... he seemed a bit more sympathetic, but he seemed to just go along with whatever his wife said.

We proceeded to eat in silence. Charlie had placed some Spaghetti Bolognese into a bowl for me and fed me between her own bites. The silence was the most uncomfortable silence I had ever witnessed. The tension hanging in the air was thick.

Once we had finished eating, Charlie took me back into the living room, but was stopped by her Mother just before we sat down again.

“Like I said, I expect to hold my granddaughter for a bit.”

“You’ve got ten minutes. And she never leaves my sight.”

“Fine fine, whatever. You’re way too overprotective Charlotte.”

Charlie handed me over and I was quickly overcome by the overpowering perfume her Mother wore.

“Come here to Grandma little Livie” she said as she sat down on the chair me and Liv had sat on before.

“Well aren’t you precious. Look at your little feetsies and your hair! Your Mummy did a good job! Maybe she’s good at something after all!”

I wanted to spit my dodie out at her face, I wanted to claw her face off with my fingers. I wanted to... let’s just say my rage was at its peak. But I buried it deep inside; I couldn’t ruin this for Charlie or the little we were helping. So I just sat there, being bounced on this bitch’s knee as she baby talked to me.

“Oh, why is this down?”

Moira saw the picture Charlie had placed flat on the table and stood it up. As I had guessed, it was a picture of Dylan. It must be difficult for Charlie to even look at him now.

I looked at the picture, seeing Charlie’s brother for the first time. Or at least I thought it was the first time...

In it, Dylan was on the grass outside, in a baby blue dress. He had long hair and was sucking on a matching dummy. He was clearly being dressed like a girl, but I could tell they hadn’t gone the full way to feminising his face and body. He looked miserable, putting on the biggest, most fake smile possible. Something about his face though... it looked... I swear...

Before I could think more, I felt the effects of the milk last night return. With no warning or stopping it, I filled the back of my nappy. Whilst I was kinda used to it by now, I felt like I should play the part so I started crying out loud.

“Oh dear. Charlie. Your daughter has messed.”

“I’ll go clean her up and change her.” Charlie said, reaching for me.

Her mother pulled me away from her.

“Oh no, don’t be silly. I’ll just pop her in the playpen and we can catch up. I haven’t talked to my daughter in forever.”

I was quickly lifted up from the seat with Moira and taken towards the playroom through the glass doors. I looked at Charlie as I passed her, giving her the biggest ‘save me’ eyes I could.

She mouthed out ‘I’m sorry’ and I was carried away from her and placed into the room with the other little.

“Right. You play along with this little brat. Once me and your Mummy have finished chatting, she can take you both and I’ll be done with you. Don’t dare be naughty.”

The little in front of me ignored Moira and proceeded to play.

The door closed and I turned around to see Charlie keeping an eye on me through the glass, which made me feel a bit safer.

Turning back round, I saw the little shuffle around to face me.

“Wait... take me?” she said.

She raised her face and my heart nearly damned exploded.

“WAIT, WIV?”

“SARAH?”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

I really hoped it was as good as everyone hoped!

So yeah... I've been very busy writing this past week. I'm now only about 9 chapters from finishing Little in Love, and I've already started on my next story. I've written two chapters and so far they've gone down well with my girlfriend (I read every chapter out loud to her when I've written it. Helps me make sure it flows well and she gives me feedback. Apparently she really likes my new one!), so I may try to divide my time a bit more now I'm so ahead with LiL.

The next part of the visit is on Saturday!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

Yay a couple of us was right. It was her friend. I knew she’d show up at some point. Yet one mystery solved you give us another one. Dylan. 

I actually stayed awake for this. Thx ? night night. 

Ha I knew it was Sarah.

Even without the ending, it was almost obvious because Charlie's mom knew Liv from the store, so the chances increased.

It's very smart that Liv didn't eat there.

After Sarah's pronunciation, at least something was done with her language. Let's see what else.

I still don't trust Charlie's mother, who knows what else she's going to do with Charlie.

How could Liv know Dylan, maybe it's her computer expert, I forgot the name. 

P.S. Happy Pride Day to all my asexual friends who read this.

Nice chapter!

Well I hope this doesn't over complicate things. Moira just sounds like an awful person all round. Even if she lets Sarah go free I can imagine her wanting to be more involved in Liv and Charlie's life from her on out. 

And yeah I'm curious about Dylan now too.

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay a couple of us was right. It was her friend. I knew she’d show up at some point. Yet one mystery solved you give us another one. Dylan. 

I actually stayed awake for this. Thx ? night night. 

? Thank you for staying up to read it!

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Ha I knew it was Sarah.

Even without the ending, it was almost obvious because Charlie's mom knew Liv from the store, so the chances increased.

It's very smart that Liv didn't eat there.

After Sarah's pronunciation, at least something was done with her language. Let's see what else.

I still don't trust Charlie's mother, who knows what else she's going to do with Charlie.

How could Liv know Dylan, maybe it's her computer expert, I forgot the name. 

P.S. Happy Pride Day to all my asexual friends who read this.

Thanks for your comment! ?

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Nice chapter!

Well I hope this doesn't over complicate things. Moira just sounds like an awful person all round. Even if she lets Sarah go free I can imagine her wanting to be more involved in Liv and Charlie's life from her on out. 

And yeah I'm curious about Dylan now too.

Thank you! ?

• Like 1

I see things going very wrong the next chapter. I hope Charlie wasn’t given any in her food. I can see her mother being big on diaper punishment so I bet Charlie has spent time in diapers in her youth.  

12 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Hmm I bet Charlie's mom adopted Sarah to send a message to Liv. I hope she didn't do too much damage.

Shouldn't have to wait long ?

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

I see things going very wrong the next chapter. I hope Charlie wasn’t given any in her food. I can see her mother being big on diaper punishment so I bet Charlie has spent time in diapers in her youth.  

Thanks for the comment! ?

10 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

The prophecy I have foreseen it it is comming true!!!

? but will it be 100% correct? ?

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome development!

Thank you!

• Like 1

I have foreseen the future. Liv and Charlie switch bodies and Liv loses control of her new maternal urges and babies Charlie completely like a typical Amazon. Mwahaha

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? but will it be 100% correct? ?

You keep your writers pen away from my prophecy. I will NOT become the cabbage man from avatar. No im not crazy your crazy... no im not talking to myself that would be absurd.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I have foreseen the future. Liv and Charlie switch bodies and Liv loses control of her new maternal urges and babies Charlie completely like a typical Amazon. Mwahaha

That would be fun! ?

16 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

You keep your writers pen away from my prophecy. I will NOT become the cabbage man from avatar. No im not crazy your crazy... no im not talking to myself that would be absurd.

?

Lucky for you, I wrote these chapters weeks ago ? So everything is already set in motion, I won't be going back and changing anything to make you seem crazier. Shame really.... ?

1 minute ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

That would be fun! ?

?

Lucky for you, I wrote these chapters weeks ago ? So everything is already set in motion, I won't be going back and changing anything to make you seem crazier. Shame really.... ?

Writer can't be mean to me I'm not in your story.

I'm trying to recall when Sarah was taken without going back... ugh the brain muscle must be exercised.

I was a little nervous reading that chapter and the next one. I also wonder if there could be something in the perfume by chance, or if I'm just being overly cautious of all the little details. I too am curious about Dylan now.