LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I faked psychosis to be put in a mental hospital.

this whole thing was very, very dumb, if this person had thought clearly about it, he would realize that he is lucky to have continence, my sister has MS, she has to wear protection, many people suffer, yes suffer from incontinence, and wish they had that control back, and if he really wanted to give that up, there was better ways, he could have talked to a doctor about getting "fixed" to achieve it, and understandably a doctor would out of hand say "nope, wont do it", leading to the next step, an attorney, with a judge, who would want proof that you are sane enough to decide this for yourself, OR just take the steps others have done to give up control, IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE, goerge, you asked to be cared for, well now you got it, its decided for you when you will take meds, and anything else, are you happy now? or do you miss having all your freedoms? and not needing permission to do what others take for granted? do you know that they could very well be monitoring all you say on these things? i wont claim that i dont want my old problem of wetting the bed back, (i still get an occasional accident so i think of a diaper as sleep insurance, and once in a while it pays off) but im not going to try to set myself up like that, lose my rights, my freedoms for it.

• Like 1

True, but any civilized society has laws against fruad, and stiff penalties. In a state-run medical care system, fraud, a form of theft parasitism, is all the more harmful.  Funds are extremely limited so the theft cheats and robs the taxpayer of the value of his tax pound. Second, the parasite uses resources, depriving the person who may actually need them of the recources. Now, a child is not expected to have full insight into this, nor be stable enough to practice full consistency. An adult, living in that society since childhood and being sane enough not to need institutionalization, can and must be expected to fully understand the rules and their meaning. Leniency to fraud cheats everyone and eats at the moral and civil fiber of the nation that tolerates it

I keep reading this and I am convinced Goerge is where he needs to be.  Even if the diagnosis isn't perfect, he needs this type of support.  He has demonstrated he is dangerous to himself both financially and more important physically.   I'm thinking, that in fact, no legal fraud has been done.  This is needed medical care even if it isn't what he wants.  Some of this could be machoistic and we are indulging - enabling him.

• Thanks 1

This is starting to resemble a QAnon fantascy,. It was they, or something like them, that started the Conspiracy Theory that the COVID vaccination program was actually a cover for inserting "microchip"s in people. Like any wingnut  rumor mill, especially the organ harvesting and alien abduction bullshit. They have no concept of surgerical techniques. I HAVE a microchip implant It is a "loop recorder" to monitor for a-fib, transmit the resuts to a base station that repeates the data to a cetral station where they are compiled and saved to be read by a medical technician. There is much more to this piece of bionics than a chip, that is only the computer. The thing has some memory, a transmitter and a bettery, all sealed in a metal box about 2: by 3/4" by 1/6" and it took half an hour to put in and seal up with DermaBond and that had to be checked in a week. A "microchip" and its supporting heardware is not soething you can put in by injection through a needle. AND...wait for it...I have seen ZERO "Grey"s or Men in Black, MAGIC-12 or even Magic: the Gathering. Not even so much as a sniff of Donald Trump

7 hours ago, Little Christine said:

This is starting to resemble a QAnon fantascy,. It was they, or something like them, that started the Conspiracy Theory that the COVID vaccination program was actually a cover for inserting "microchip"s in people. Like any wingnut  rumor mill, especially the organ harvesting and alien abduction bullshit. They have no concept of surgerical techniques. I HAVE a microchip implant It is a "loop recorder" to monitor for a-fib, transmit the resuts to a base station that repeates the data to a cetral station where they are compiled and saved to be read by a medical technician. There is much more to this piece of bionics than a chip, that is only the computer. The thing has some memory, a transmitter and a bettery, all sealed in a metal box about 2: by 3/4" by 1/6" and it took half an hour to put in and seal up with DermaBond and that had to be checked in a week. A "microchip" and its supporting heardware is not soething you can put in by injection through a needle. AND...wait for it...I have seen ZERO "Grey"s or Men in Black, MAGIC-12 or even Magic: the Gathering. Not even so much as a sniff of Donald Trump

Maybe that's part of his mental health issues. 

Have you ever once thought that he's saying he doesn't have an issue but he actually does? 

Get off your high horse 

On 4/11/2021 at 12:59 PM, 1950potty said:

I keep reading this and I am convinced Goerge is where he needs to be.  Even if the diagnosis isn't perfect, he needs this type of support.  He has demonstrated he is dangerous to himself both financially and more important physically.   I'm thinking, that in fact, no legal fraud has been done.  This is needed medical care even if it isn't what he wants.  Some of this could be machoistic and we are indulging - enabling him.

Absolutely agree

Being medically certified and having a court order in the uk is not the easiest thing to achieve. More often than not those that need that level of help often don't get 

George is going to say he faked it blah blah blah. Who knows anyone locked up in a mental health hospital with a court order that actually believes its the best thing for them? 

• Thanks 1

Well I'm stuffed either way. I'm forced to have injections by the terms of a court ordered CTO they put me on. I'm forced to live here in the group home with sometimes challenging tenants that live here too. These antipsychotics make me feel anhedonic with no joy in my life as well as apathetic and lazy. I can't buy the nappies I want to buy as the appointee at social services manages my finances. I can't decide for instance that I want to try BetterDry or NorthSore now they are available in England because they won't release the funds for me to be able to buy them unless a best interest decision is in place.

Good thing is I'm able to wear nappies 24/7 and have done for 6 years. This was a multidisciplinary best interest decision. It was causing me such turmoil about wanting to wear nappies and become double incontinent. I have auto orders of DryLife Slip Super from a medical supplier that social services pay direct. Also Dry Wipes and soapy foam, disposable nappy bags and gloves.

I'm discreet but I'm out as incontinent to who is concerned, it's not in my care plans that I wear because I want to. only my main care team and team manager now this. In the care plan under personal care is incontinent and Goerge manages this independently. In mental health decline I will need help with prompts to change and to dispose of pads hygienically.

With wearing 24/7 that was pretty smooth transition, I was wearing a lot anyway but was more secretive, the staff obviously knew about me wearing nappies as they'd seen my used nappy hoard in my bedroom a few times and a few times cleaned my room when I was sectioned in hospital. They's seen the excess boxes and boxes and boxes of nappies in my room because I was spending all my money. It was an easy transition.

Drylife Slip are good nappies. I wet at the slightest urge and these perform very good during the day and night for wettings. With messing I try and go in my nappy in the mornings, I'm in a routine of doing this now and I do eat lots of fibre. Sometimes I have a bowel movement when with staff or housemates, Bowel movements come on very quick. I just Finnish what I'm doing and go change. I know where all the best toilets are in town. I don't say anything about it and just handle it as one of these thing. Nothing is said but I'm sure some staff especial some male staff slag me off. I'm not too concerned about this.

11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

why? who did you think would put it there?

I can't go into that.

15 hours ago, Goerge said:

I can't go into that.

well, it seems to me, you were by your own admission digging at a nonexistent chip in your armpit, which is self harm, irresponsible with money(how you bought diapers), i dont think its that you faked it, you did have it, and maybe some part of your subconscious mind knew you needed help, so you are where you need to be, hopefully things will improve mentally for you, maybe they can get meds worked out that normalize you, helping you to make better decisions, and believe nonexistent chips get stuck somewhere.

@Goerge

I don't know you, but I want to give you some advice.  You have come back here looking for support and friendship.  You have some pretty significant mental health problems and thankfully you are getting treated for them.  The people in this place are not looking to be your friend, as you can see.  Most of them are highly offended by you, they think that you represent them, because you also like wearing and using diapers. Because of your mental health instability, they don't like you or want you around.  Several people in this thread alone would like to see you in jail.  That alone should indicate the hatred they have for you.

I advise you to move on from this website.  There are many available options these days for communicating to other people with abnormal interests.  I would recommend discord as a good place to start, but there are many many more.

All you will receive here is negativity and nastiness.  I wish that was not the case, but it is what it is.

I wish you luck in life and in your mental health treatment.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spicey Lettuce said:

@Goerge

Most of them are highly offended by you, they think that you represent them, because you also like wearing and using diapers. Because of your mental health instability, they don't like you or want you around.  Several people in this thread alone would like to see you in jail.  That alone should indicate the hatred they have for you.

I've been here 14 years so am used to negative comments. I feel sorry for people with intolerance and bitterness. I face this in my everyday life too. People bitter and jealous that I get double them in disability payments per month then the peanuts they get paid working minimum wage / 40 hour weeks. And I get to wear nappies 24/7 and the cost of wearing 24/7 isn't a big deal for me. Here in the U.K. the threshold for disability benefits is £16.000 in saving and over that your benefits stop. I often have to spend money to become below that this - often means buying iMac's every few years, only last month purchased a MacBook Air M1 which I hardy use just to come under the maximum allowance for benefits. This isent just me but other people on disability benefits in care here in the U.K.. Its just the staff are jealous so I do face prejudice in life. The nasty people are here are Amateurs x x x x

I don't advantage of my disabilities as could get free nappies on the NHS as I would be perceived as incontinent. I do like the benzodiazepines they give me though. They are nice with beer.

So now you're bragging about buying a MacBook Air so you can continue to manipulate and abuse the benefits system . . . And calling people jealous and amateurs because they get upset you're abusing social support services.

If you can't see the issues here and why people are upset . . . . 

13 hours ago, Goerge said:

I've been here 14 years so am used to negative comments. I feel sorry for people with intolerance and bitterness. I face this in my everyday life too. People bitter and jealous that I get double them in disability payments per month then the peanuts they get paid working minimum wage / 40 hour weeks. And I get to wear nappies 24/7 and the cost of wearing 24/7 isn't a big deal for me. Here in the U.K. the threshold for disability benefits is £16.000 in saving and over that your benefits stop. I often have to spend money to become below that this - often means buying iMac's every few years, only last month purchased a MacBook Air M1 which I hardy use just to come under the maximum allowance for benefits. This isent just me but other people on disability benefits in care here in the U.K.. Its just the staff are jealous so I do face prejudice in life. The nasty people are here are Amateurs x x x x

I don't advantage of my disabilities as could get free nappies on the NHS as I would be perceived as incontinent. I do like the benzodiazepines they give me though. They are nice with beer.

the british disability and social services is a bit more generous than our social security, i get on 794 a month, and forget buying fancy stuff, the closest i get is when a friend who bought a lot of tools thinking she was going to build a house changed her mind, and lets me earn ownership by making some things here and there(as much as i can anyway, its not much and in my own opinion ugly as hell, but she is satisfied with it), i have to question 1 big thing about this message im replying to, benzo's and beer? i dont know if those can mix, but meds and alcohol always seems dangerous to me.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, Goerge said:

I’m from England Christine. We tend to treat our citizens a lot better than the  US. And very rare mass school shootings. Last one was 1993.

a FUCKING NARWHAL was used to stop a mass stabbing though

17 minutes ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

narwhal tusk*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_London_Bridge_stabbing

Several people fought back, some attacking Khan with a fire extinguisher and a narwhal tusk as he fled the building and emerged on to London Bridge

damn, im shocked, not by what the terrorist did, but that he was RELEASED after a previous act of terroeism, only good thing is, cops shot him on site

22 hours ago, Goerge said:

I'm glad that you are secure financially.  I would advise you to save your money though.  If you did not have this social security/disability money I think it's likely that you would become homeless.  I imagine that you are generally unemployable based on what you have described here.  You say that you are living in a hospital or group home?  That is probably the safest option for you at this point.  Enjoy your life, breath easy knowing your country will take care of you, but you should start to learn some personal responsibility.  What I mean by that is you should learn to start taking care of your self.  Maybe one day you could have your own apartment or even home.  But you are going to have to learn how to do that and it sounds like your medical system is begging to help you do it.  You have support.  Don't waste it.