LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I faked psychosis to be put in a mental hospital.

And they believed me and are injecting me with antipsychotics every 4 weeks against my will - court ordered. I'm not psychotic! They even moved me to a group home against my will.

I did this because I wanted to be disabled and researched how to Malinger an illness because I wanted to be cared for and looked after. They took me seriously, sent an occupational therapist which is apart of the intellectual disability team to spy on me for 3 months, sectioned me for 8 months and made me move into a group home.

I haven't got psychosis. I have an obsession with Incontinence and have hurt myself to become IC. This is according to one psychologist apart of attachment disorder and OCD.

I'm stuck, I refused my depot injection and my community nurse is going to get me recalled to hospital.

I have gone too far with this. There is no way out now. I'm deemed to to lack capacity - with money - how many nappies I purchase. I wear 24/7 and care team put down to attachment disorder from childhood abuse. But the psychotic disorder has stuck and I'm stuck in a group home without even being able to afford better nappies (instead of Molicare and Drylife) I want to try Megamix now they are available in England but they have my bank card in the office. I am rationed what nappies I can buy. I am 24/7 which is good but It sucks. 

They have a care plan about my nappy usage and to declutter my nappy hoard in my bedroom.

• Sad 3

Got my internet privileges back - group home = shit!

I promise I don't going to obsess about IC but I really want to achieve it.

• Sad 3

you do know medical fraud is a thing, right? in any case, there is an old line that applies, "careful what you wish for", i dont know what country you are in, but if you are an american, you can kiss your gun rights goodbye, you have been adjudicated mentally defective by a court, so you would never pass a nics check, hurting yourself just to be incontinent? ill agree with one thing, there is something wrong if you are going to do that. if you want to use a diaper use it, its your ass, but hurting yourself? *shakes head*

• Like 4

Actually they are trying to help you.  You may not like it and you are kind of stuck now.  And soiled diaper hoarding is very unsanitary and dangerous to your and others health.  Nappy wearing is fine but to spend all your money on them is financially destructive.   So you do have impulses to be controlled.   again I am sure you do not like this one bit.

My ex had an eating disorder and nearly starved to death.  And she spent months in a psych hospital and it was bad for her.  She tried resisting them.  They were even more controlling than what it sounds like you are receiving.  But she was able to keep a decent (but thin) weight after that.  So maybe you can learn to use nappies in a reasonable manner.  Plus keep you anus to a reasonable size.   Hang in there.  But you do need to learn to control this.  You haven't been safe.  Keep in touch with us.  And message me if you are interested in talking more.  You can keep the nappies but safely.

• Like 4

Mental health is nothing to play around with. The doctors and other mental health care professionals are there to help you so you can live the best, healthiest life you can.  If you're obsessed with being incontinent to the point of self harm, obsessed with diapers, spending all your money on diapers, and hoarding used diapers....my dude, being in a mental health care facility (hospital, group home, etc) sounds like a good place for you to be, so you can get the care you need. Might not be fun, but from what you've posted here, it sounds necessary for your well being. There are a lot of people who chose to pursue incontinence or wear diapers 24/7 (see incontinence desires subforum for more details), but they still keep their life in balance. Your life sounds very out of balance- let the doctors and other professionals help you find that balance. Wishing you wellness and healing! 

• Like 3

Better get someone you trust to be your Power of Attorney before you end up on court appointed guardianship.  

If they get your meds wrong you will achieve IC, and hallucinate, I use to work in the field and have seen it happen to people where they declined over the course of a weekend, believe me, it is not the fantasy you are looking for, you need to fess up and explain your kink, get someone you trust involved and legal assistance.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, LilBecca said:

Better get someone you trust to be your Power of Attorney before you end up on court appointed guardianship.  

If they get your meds wrong you will achieve IC, and hallucinate, I use to work in the field and have seen it happen to people where they declined over the course of a weekend, believe me, it is not the fantasy you are looking for, you need to fess up and explain your kink, get someone you trust involved and legal assistance.

it may be too late, if he comes clean about it, he will likely do time in da pokey, its medical fraud. should he? well its not a great answer but yes, will he? not likely because its my understanding that prison and getting raped by bubba is very likely not fun

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

it may be too late, if he comes clean about it, he will likely do time in da pokey, its medical fraud. should he? well its not a great answer but yes, will he? not likely because its my understanding that prison and getting raped by bubba is very likely not fun

That's why you need to consult an attorney.  to negotiate a way out, without going to jail.  My gut reaction is they will be happy to focus on real problems instead of being confused by your made up problems.  Because you do have real problems that need treatment.  There is legal aid available if you don't have money.   And conversations with attorneys are legally confidential.

There's not likely to be much joy there - Only big out-of-pocket coin. IF the attorney takes it at all. Medical fraud is taken quite seriously to set an example by making the juice not worth the squeeze. And they might just view the attempt to get in under false prettenses as aproof in being a nutjob so they may decide to keep you there. I fully support that policy because mental health  facilities and practitioners are stretched pretty thin. Look at all the nutbags who commit mass shooting despite the fact that they've been flagged in social media from the Colubine to Denver, Including Stoner High School in Florida. and Sandy Hook, CT. Thses individuals should have been put away since we now see that they were not safe to be lift in public

And you would be surprised to see how many indiviuals try to do serious damage to be able to collect Disability, including making themselves legally blind, not realizing what it means to be unable to drive; what you get in comparison to what you lose is a pittance. Various eye doctors have told me a few stories

This is taken VERY serously and DD could be caught up in it since he published here. I'd lose him ASAP: You do not want ANY of this. It is not as "sexy" as pedo only because it flies under the media radar

I hope they put this clown through the wringer

I told the psychiatrist I faked everything but he put its down to lack of insight which is common in psychosis called Anosognosia. He told me it's impossible to be sectioned and involuntarily hospitalised 13 times and not be picked up on if I was faking.

Hou lied once, how do we know you are not lying now?

This guy should be banned and the thread either deleted or made inaccessible and save for evidence. And, if this last is true, the shrink should lose his license on the basis of incompetence. Anyone with a minimum of mentality, a modicum of maturity and a moiety of his marbles could NOT FAIL to know that this is serious business: How many times has that been mentioned on ths forum? Or the shrink was setting the cause up for the authorities to prosecute

• Like 1

I will not argue that But there are different dgrees of "unwell"

This whole business does not speadk well of the mental health industry, which has been in a bind for the last 50 years trying to walk the line between false asylum and letting dangerous individuals run loose. The shooter at Sandy Hook was under treatment and still got out of control. In about 1977, when I was in grad school, they began the process of "de-institutionalization". In effect what it did was turn intitutionalized persons over to their families without insisting on care by qualified individuals. I was livid when I heard of this.I could just see the results. Many of these folks were abandoned because they were too hared to care fore or the care cost too uch money and became the core of the homelessness issues of the last 3+ decades. Like no full-on professionals saw THAT coming?

• Like 1

I’m from England Christine. We tend to treat our citizens a lot better than the  US. And very rare mass school shootings. Last one was 1993.

I'm not familiar with UK law but I'm really skeptical that faking being sick is something that can be prosecuted. Medical fraud is usually more of a category of financial crime, fraudulent billing stuff like that. It's not really helpful to scare anybody about going to prison here.

Good Morning All:

I too, also have concerns:  This is why I always say that  "desiring incontinence" is different then HAVING incontinence", and why I always say that you can "dream it", "want it", "crave it" or whatever.  The problem here is that @Goergehas gone BEYOND a desire, and has attempted to HURT himself to achieve his means.  As @Cute_Kittenand others have eluded to, he MIGHT get EXACTLY what he wants, but at WHAT price.

Lets assume for sake of argument that what I am responding to is true and accurate.  If it is, MAN - this is exactly why I say to be "careful what you wish for", because it CAN and apparently DID backfire.......

Lets look at this for a second. 

On 4/8/2021 at 9:12 PM, Goerge said:

And they believed me and are injecting me with antipsychotics every 4 weeks against my will - court ordered. I'm not psychotic! They even moved me to a group home against my will.

I did this because I wanted to be disabled and researched how to Malinger an illness because I wanted to be cared for and looked after. They took me seriously, sent an occupational therapist which is apart of the intellectual disability team to spy on me for 3 months, sectioned me for 8 months and made me move into a group home.

I haven't got psychosis. I have an obsession with Incontinence and have hurt myself to become IC. This is according to one psychologist apart of attachment disorder and OCD.

I'm stuck, I refused my depot injection and my community nurse is going to get me recalled to hospital.

I have gone too far with this. There is no way out now. I'm deemed to to lack capacity - with money - how many nappies I purchase. I wear 24/7 and care team put down to attachment disorder from childhood abuse. But the psychotic disorder has stuck and I'm stuck in a group home without even being able to afford better nappies (instead of Molicare and Drylife) I want to try Megamix now they are available in England but they have my bank card in the office. I am rationed what nappies I can buy. I am 24/7 which is good but It sucks. 

He faked a "psychosis" to get what he wanted:   To be "cared for and looked after."   He is being injected with "court ordered medications" and has been moved to a group home "against his will". he says he is NOT psychotic.  Instead, he has an obsession with incontinence, and has hurt himself to become incontinent.  I say there IS evidence of some sort of mental health issue going on. @Goerge  really has pushed an obsession with incontinence and wanting diapers/nappies to the point where he will GET what he wants, but because he went WAY too FAR now, the authorities have effectively stepped in, taken control, and now, because he is refusing medication, they CAN get legal intervention to FORCE the treatment they think is appropriate.  I am NOT an expert on the LAW, but I believe that he just about set himself up for a SEVERE punishment, because he will have to deal with the repercussions of his decision.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:12 PM, Goerge said:

I did this because I wanted to be disabled and researched how to Malinger an illness

This was a BAD move sir:  This is effectively LYING to medical professionals to get to your destination.  There are a LOT of people that have disabilities, and if you REALLY wanted to wear diapers, all you would have to had done was to decide to go 24/7 like I did.  There are things that you have to accept responsibility for:  I pray that if they determine that there is a documented medical issue that they can attest to your actions, that you can get the help you NEED.  If you indeed tried to "fake out" someone, you will be subject to a heck of a poop storm, if they indeed find you incompetent, you will find that they effectively could hold you indefinitely, and make you do whatever they want.

Now, is that worth wanting to be Incontinent?  NOPE:  Not in my estimation:  There are better, safer and easier ways to get there.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected spelling on a word/other edits
32 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sounds like you tricked yourself into getting the help you need!

YEP - Fooling around trying to "fake a disability" is a one way ticket to either a tongue lashing by a medical professional, an insurance carrier, or Medicare or Medicaid.  That is why they have the the systems they do, and INSIST that guys that do the RIGHT things when they want or need help jump through all the hoops.  NOW: I hope that people understand WHY I say that you should NOT try to hurt yourself if you are trying to become incontinent.  Going to the extremes that are talked about here IS NOT the way to get what you "wish" or "desire."

Yes @GoergeI do agree with my esteemed colleagues:  You just tried to trick the system, and because they believe you, you're GETTING what you NEED - HELP, and you got your diapers now:  Now, the SYSTEM has you, and they WILL make sure that you are healthy, and because they believed you, now, you play the game by their rules. 

I wish you all the best!

Brian

1 hour ago, Goerge said:

I’m from England Christine. We tend to treat our citizens a lot better than the  US.

By allowing persons to rip the system off and then giving them a 4 minute talking to? How is that kind of custodianship of the taxpayer pound "treating the citizens better..."? SOMEBODY or SOMEBODIES should be smeared all over wit honey and put in a barrel ful of red ants

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

By allowing persons to rip the system off and then giving them a 4 minute talking to? How is that kind of custodianship of the taxpayer pound "treating the citizens better..."? SOMEBODY or SOMEBODIES should be smeared all over wit honey and put in a barrel ful of red ants

You just look at that trigger word - that I faked everything., I do believe I have! On more informed schizophrenia forums they tell me there is not way you can fake your way with psychosis through 13 hospital admissions. I've know my supported living manager over 10 years and she's seen me 'suppously' psychotic and when I told her I faked everything she told me there is no way I could off faked all that. She's known me 10 years. Last time in 2016 the air paramedics with doctor came to my house as I severely cut my armpit cutting out a microchip and ruched me to hospital. I still faked everything.

My mental health team still have a holistic approach as I told them I would take a fire cracker to my anus and light it to be made incontinent. That need is so so strong and I have many different thoughts like this - and I would do them .. They know all this and I've been through therapy for years with many psychologists and they can't help manage my overwhelming want/need to become double incontinent. I manage by wearing nappies 24/7. I have a budget and my supported living manager manages it and we have a rota with a supplier to get my nappies delivered to my house. But even after 6 years 24/7 it's not true incontinence.

And who PUT that "trigger world" there? And this was not your first trip to the Miss Tiara Beauty Pangeant, either; you've put crazy stuff here before over the years about getting put in a psycho woard under false pretenses and were told that that sort of thing is no good

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

And this was not your first trip to the Miss Tiara Beauty Pangeant, either; you've put crazy stuff here before over the years about getting put in a psycho woard under false pretenses and were told that that sort of thing is no good

Find me a post when I said this?

44 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

And this was not your first trip to the Miss Tiara Beauty Pangeant, either; you've put crazy stuff here before over the years about getting put in a psycho woard under false pretenses and were told that that sort of thing is no good

Find me a post when I said this?

Thought so Little Christine! I don't think I ever said anything like this. And it's been 10 years since I was last here. Plums.

• Confused 1
On 4/9/2021 at 3:57 AM, feralfreak said:

you do know medical fraud is a thing, right? in any case, there is an old line that applies, "careful what you wish for", i dont know what country you are in, but if you are an american, you can kiss your gun rights goodbye, you have been adjudicated mentally defective by a court, so you would never pass a nics check, hurting yourself just to be incontinent? ill agree with one thing, there is something wrong if you are going to do that. if you want to use a diaper use it, its your ass, but hurting yourself? *shakes head*

He lives in the UK they got different laws then we do.