LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Mattress

Mom is spending part of her stimulus check to get me a new mattress as mine is worn out with a deep sagging "pit" where I sit. I've been researching, for some time, mattresses for bigger folks and waterproof mattresses to provide protection without needing a cover. I finally found what I think is the best solution and am excited to try it!

https://sanisnooze.com/product/sanisnooze-cloud-xl-bedwetting-mattress/

Capture2.JPG

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I have enough problems with leaks, I don't need a mattress that wets the bed too. ?

You do not feed it after 6 PM or let it have any water after 9

Fro me, the traditional solution was chaose. Wetproof coverings: a clear cover from LL Medico that lets the pattern show anda rubber sheet that covers a little below the pillow so the girlish pink flower pattern shows. Also my pollow (definitely NOT a My Pillow) is big enough so that Dolly Andrea, Dolly Lisa and I can sleep on it all at once, has a pink satin cover and a cloear wetproof one. My bedspread has a clear divet cover from LL Medico" Here is an older pic of my bed

mybed.jpg

madebed3.jpg

You need to flip your mattress from time to time. It helps even the filling out and avoid those saggy pits.....sitting in a chair instead might also help ?

10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I have enough problems with leaks, I don't need a mattress that wets the bed too. ?

Oh; I do not kniw. When I do not feel up to it, it is nice to have a mattress that will do it for me

15 hours ago, square_duck said:

You need to flip your mattress from time to time. It helps even the filling out and avoid those saggy pits.....sitting in a chair instead might also help ?

My current mattress is not flipable, though I have rotated it. The new one is flipable.

• Like 1

that would make a nice crib mattress, we have a super expensive therapeutic memory foam mattress  it came with a waterproof cover but Mama put on a a 5mil Medical Vivial cover then out heated mattress pad with 1 or 2 layers of washable underpads 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it already has a wet stain on the right... ? 

Seems like one of the 2 of you could'nt wait!!!! Lol

Hope its comfy anyways....wet spot included.

19 hours ago, square_duck said:

Looks like it already has a wet stain on the right... ? 

Seems like one of the 2 of you could'nt wait!!!! Lol

Hope its comfy anyways....wet spot included.

LOL> That's a shadow of the ceiling fan pull cord.

• Like 1