LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did any of y'all identify as a adult baby when y'all were 8 or 9 years old?

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Many days! It was like the final straw that began it all for me I think. The incident tripped everything from being afraid of my mommy or a babysitter punishing me by making me wear diapers, to being really endlessly curious about them. Everything really had combined with a horrible babysitter my mom and a couple of her friends used when I was about 4. She would threaten diaper punishments, and actually did it to some of my friends. Eventually parents found out and stopped using her, but I clearly remember having a tantrum over white cheese instead of yellow cheese on my grilled cheese(Seriously who does that on a kids sandwich?!?), and being threatened with being put in a diaper and placed in the crib she carried me past before setting me down for a nap on a bed. 

Genuinely wonder a bit about how it all combined, but from that incident on I always wanted diapers again. 

That's a sad story!

As an idealistic person I am always disappointed to see so much cruelty in human beings

Its well know that a person who develop fetishes have often been victims of trauma earlier in life

But luckily resilience is not a quality that you either do or do not possess but something we can built
Build connections with other people
Manage your thoughts
Take care of yourself

And there is no point in trying to think about how different and better our life would be if these events had not happened, we will nerver know, so here we are as AB or DL trying to enjoy life in our diaper

• Like 1

I actually used to take diapers and pull ups from my little brother and wear them 10 min or so periodically when i was about 4 or 5. Then whenever I hid them they always went away. I didn’t really know what I was, but this is as early as I can remember wanting to wear diapers.

• Like 1

Yup--that's about the age I rediscovered how great diapers felt. It's also the age I decided that wearing dresses was more fun than pants. Caused its share of problems growing up and by the time I started college, I realized that the best thing to do was to keep those things to myself.

• Like 1

Around 7 I think. I tried on my cousins nappy and knew I wanted to wear them all the time. After she was potty trained the desire basically went away until I was about 14 when my other cousin was born, then the desire has stayed since. At the incontinence desire stuck.

• Like 1

Ever since I was 7 years old all I have ever wanted was to be back in diapers.

Spent my childhood trying to get put back into diapers, caught many times, punished a few times.

Early adulthood I set out to become diaper dependent and started wearing diapers 24/7.

That was 37 yeard ago, now I must have a diaper on or I end up with wet or messy pants. 

• Like 1
On 4/20/2021 at 2:20 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Ever since I was 7 years old all I have ever wanted was to be back in diapers.

Spent my childhood trying to get put back into diapers, caught many times, punished a few times.

Early adulthood I set out to become diaper dependent and started wearing diapers 24/7.

That was 37 yeard ago, now I must have a diaper on or I end up with wet or messy pants. 

Well, it looks like you finally got what you wanted!? Congratulations!????? I fell in love too with diapies at 7 years old. I hope you enjoy being a baby 24/7.?☺️??❤️

• Like 1

I’ve had a desire to wear diapers and to be babied for as long as I can remember. I still have a strong memory of when I was 4 years old, I found my old walker at my grandma’s house (we lived there until I was 2). I got in it and flung myself down her long hallways as fast as I could. Obviously my grandma didn’t want me to do that, so she said to me “Those are for babies. Are you a baby?” Not 100% on what my response to that was, but I remember wanting to be a baby. She had a full-body 6 ft mirror in one of their bedrooms. The seat exterior to the walker was a soft white plastic. I can remember looking at myself in that mirror and visualizing/pretending like the white plastic was actually a diaper. Those desires have always been there and never went away.
My other grandma owned a daycare that I went to as a child. She had kids from ages 1-10, but most of them were in the 1-5 age range. Diapers were everywhere there. She had a separate bathroom just for herself and the other co-workers. This room was also the changing room for kids still in diapers as there was a large cabinet space to lay the kids down on. There were stacks upon stacks of diapers that nearly went up to the ceiling on that thing. As I got older, she would let me use that bathroom. The desire to swipe a diaper was very strong, but I never built up the courage to do so. This was in the 90’s, so of course you had plastic disposables everywhere. I definitely miss those days. I didn’t find out there were others like me until I reached my teens and my parents got a computer. That’s when I found online stories and message boards, realizing I wasn’t the only ‘weird’ person out there that wanted to wear diapers and be babied.

• Like 1

I've thought a lot about my "origin story". I can't say precisely when I "became" ABDL, but certainly, way before I was the "A" in that acronym (adult). It's a bit muddled for me because I wore diapers at night, for bedwetting, for a good portion of my childhood - this was the 1980's and pull-ups didn't exist yet. At some point early on, I realized that I liked wearing diapers and, under certain circumstances, looked forward to being put into them - chiefly if there was nobody around except my immediate family. If we had guests over or were at someone else's house, or away from the house, then I was riddled with anxiety. 

Very soon after that, I realized as well that it wasn't "good" or "normal" to like to wear diapers. I'm not sure where that impression came from, other than perhaps watching my younger brother get potty trained - he didn't struggle with bedwetting and was heaped with effusive praise for wearing "big-boy underwear", meanwhile there was still a box of diapers in the closet for me, three years older. 

In retrospect, I think the first inkling I had that I was wired differently, occurred when I became aware, at maybe 4 or 5, that the kids, two girls, in a neighbouring family, also wore diapers - the older one only to bed, and the younger one, who was around my age, all the time. Their mom babysat my brother and I a few times. Those are distant, cloudy memories for me - I don't know if maybe the younger one (whom I named myself after - her name was Sherri) was developmentally delayed, but, regardless, I was fascinated by her, with my mom calling her my "first crush". When they moved away, I was crestfallen - I held a secret fantasy that maybe one time when she was babysitting us, their mom would put me in diapers, too (never happened). I wanted to be in diapers, and just hang out with other kids who wore diapers. 

The fact that I was abnormally fascinated with diapers really crystalized for me once I outgrew bedwetting, the last box of diapers dwindled to zero, and, I realized that I still wanted to wear them. It took me maybe 18 months - I think I was 11 or so - to start making my own out of towels and pillow cases. I remember one of my first solo shopping trips ever was a walk up to the local pharmacy to buy safety pins. The internet didn't exist at the time, so there was no way to find out that I wasn't the only person on earth with this preoccupation. 

At age 13, my step-father found my stash of homemade diapers, and he yelled at me in front of my whole family, which basically shut down that side of me for about 20 years, until I found a photo of myself wearing a diaper at maybe age 6 or 7, in my mom's photo album, and it all came rushing back. I bought some pull-ups and, eventually, some drugstore adult diapers (awful), but even then, I hadn't yet thought to just Google it. When I finally did do an internet search, it was like I had been living on a deserted island, and then stumbled upon a city - I was absolutely astonished that an entire industry existed for people like me, a mountain of products, stories, pictures, etc. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Yes, which was incredibly confusing, because I had major continence issues in childhood and wasn't meaningfully out of diapers until I was 7. As you can probably imagine, it took me a while to be able to contextualise what I was experiencing.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in diapers for nighttime wetting until I was 10. I often put on my diaper during the day just because I think I always wanted to be a baby. My mom never got rid of my baby toys and I often get them out to play with them when I was 6-10. I guess I’ve always been a baby.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I was in diapers for nighttime wetting until I was 10. I often put on my diaper during the day just because I think I always wanted to be a baby. My mom never got rid of my baby toys and I often get them out to play with them when I was 6-10. I guess I’ve always been a baby.

That's awesome!? I'm glad you were such a happy baby when you were younger!☺️?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, steviet said:

I was born in 1948.  Around age 5 or 6, I wanted to be in diapers and plastic pants just like a baby.  I was so jealous of youngsters still in diapers.  I didn't identify as anything except "weird", when the desire to poop myself would overwhelm me.  I had no diapers.  I would line my underpants with various discarded cloth items and poop.  What drives a 6 year old to do that?  I don't poop hardly ever these days, but I do love to wet myself just like a helpless baby.

You might need to go to the doctor, not having poopies on a regular basis can't be good for your insides. I really enjoyed your story by the way. I liked it a lot.?☺️?? I wish you got to stay in diapies a lot longer.?? I remember I wasn't out of diapers until I was 6 years old. But it just made me like diapers more. I think that's how I eventually became a ABDL/Little which I love so much.???

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't have the words but I guess I knew. I was late to let go of diapers and wore them at night till I was 7 and by the time I was 8 I just wanted to go back to being smaller. My mother told me a few years ago that she thought I was holding on to my pull ups on purpose and resisting potty training. I don't know if she is right since I don't remember but I do remember liking it better than going to the bathroom. I was also always craving to feel younger and would "play baby" a lot on my own. It was really just watching cartoons for toddlers and playing with my stuffed animals. I guess those two things just morphed into what I do today.

• Like 2

I didn't identify as an adult anything at that age, lol. I did, however, have a fascination with babies, especially diapers and diaper usage. I envied them, and wanted to be just as helpless and loved as they were.

• Like 1
On 3/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, Little Christine said:

How could one identify as an adult anything at 8 or 9 years old? Also, "identify"ing as anything was not an option in 1954 and "adult baby" was 28 years away

That, again, is very true. I don't remember either. I do remember wanting the rubber pants as early teen. Horny dog. Diapers much later. Didn't know there was anything "adult baby" until the network (interweb aka internet). That's where I got my education on the topic.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I remember I had the feeling of knowing something was there when I was around 5 or 6. I knew I was struggling with this cognitive disodiance at an early age for seeing kids my age (pre-school/kindergarten) diapered and being jealous, but also hated being babied (in a general sense, ie. Someone saying "quit acting like a baby". 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, alwayslittle said:

I remember I had the feeling of knowing something was there when I was around 5 or 6. I knew I was struggling with this cognitive disodiance at an early age for seeing kids my age (pre-school/kindergarten) diapered and being jealous, but also hated being babied (in a general sense, ie. Someone saying "quit acting like a baby". 

Yeah, that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably a lot younger. I remember stealing my sister's plastic pants and wearing them when I was about 5. I alsao recall thinking about crossing the road to the shops and buying some disposable nappies. I was fascinated by nappy adverts. Then it went away and seemed to rekindle at about 10 or 11.

• Like 1

At that age I was still a kid, so Adult baby would have been weird. I was already strongly faschinated by diapers though, always have. At six I stole the diapers from my sisters doll etc. I Have never been a AB, just DL though.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, mojjen said:

At that age I was still a kid, so Adult baby would have been weird. I was already strongly faschinated by diapers though, always have. At six I stole the diapers from my sisters doll etc. I Have never been a AB, just DL though.

Cool story buddy! I used to steal my sister's diapies too when I was seven, although I would just smell them. I wouldn't actually put them on. That actually reminds me of a time when I was sniffing my sister's diapers and my big sister came into the room, and I begged her to put one of my little sister's pull-ups on me. Yes, she had pull-ups too. Anyway, my big sister said she wasn't gonna put one on me. But she did make fun of me and said "(my name) likes diapers, (my name) likes diapers!" (In an soft tone of voice, almost as if it was a whisper) and then she told my mom that I liked diapers while my mom was taking a nap in bed. But thankfully my mom forgot and she was groggy at the time anyway.? So I doubt if she remembers.???☺️

• Like 1