LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Excellence - Chapter 9

Tisha

Chapter 1:

"Well, I have been thinking about it more lately.  It would be such a huge change in our lives.  Are we ready for that?  To be like, actual grown-ups and raise a child?  It will change everything you know."

"I know, but we've been talking about it for a year now.  I think it's time we made a decision.  I love our life together, but wonder what it might be like to share that love with someone else.  But we both have to be sure Jenn.  This isn't something we can just change our minds about if we don't like it."

Beth was sitting between Jenn's legs, laying back against her as they sat on the couch.  Jenn had her arms wrapped around her partner as they discussed this important step they were about to take with each other.  Having a baby.  They had already decided that Beth would be the one to carry if they decided to do it but they both had reservations.  They didn't think it was responsible to move forward unless they were both 100% committed to it.  

They had been together for a few years, having met at college.  The funny thing was they had happened to be in the same finance program at school, had all the same teachers, and classes but had never actually met until their final year.  Their path's hadn't crossed. They had felt an instant attraction to each other and developed a loving, playful relationship, which continued to this day.  They both felt incredibly lucky to have each other.  They shared common interests; they kept active, were able to find work in the same city, and spent the majority of their time together.  That was the way they liked it.  And because of this, a big change like having a baby scared them a little  They were both very adventurous and were always challenging each other to try new activities and step outside of their comfort zone.  The latest thing Jenn had found for them to do was rock climbing and they were getting pretty good at that.  Before that Beth had them enrolled kickboxing.  It was always something extreme like that to push the boundaries.  This back and forth went on for years, and that knew they always tired of their various activities and had to move on to something else to keep excitement in their relationship.

They were competitive with each other, but not in an adversarial way.  It was more to drive to push the other to become better.  They always found a way to support each other in times of need.  On one hand they knew because of their attention span with everything they did a child might not be the best idea for them, on the other hand it would provide a constant, ever changing challenge which they both desired.

"Well what if there was a way we could sort of 'test the waters'?", Beth asked her.

"What does that mean? Borrow a kid for a month for a trial run?  Beth this isn't a pet we are talking about there."

"No silly", Beth replied and pinched Jenn's leg above that tickling feeling Beth knew she hated.

"Here, I found this on that Facebook group I'm always looking at for advice on this stuff."

"Baby Excellence...?  What is this?  Beth, this is an ad! Why are you clicking on crap like this.", Jenn huffed.

"Just read it.  There are several reviews about it.  I think its geared towards people like us."

"People like us huh?", Jill teased.

"No dork, people who aren't sure.  I think its like a workshop where it helps you figure out if children are right for you.  We aren't the only ones that feel like this you know.", Beth explained.

"Hmmm, this is about 2 hours from here, in the valley.  And its for a week!?  Beth, are we going to blow our vacation on this?  I thought we were going to the beach and learn to surf?", Jenn protested.

"It's just an idea Jenn, let's at least look into it.  If we are going to change our life like this, we have to be sure right?", Beth said as she tilted her head back, batting her eyes at Jenn.

"Alright alright, I'll check it out, but tomorrow ok?  Right now I'm more interested in checking you out, before your belly is all out to here and gross.", Jenn smiled and teased as she made a motion with her hands depicting her lover with a big pregnant belly.

Jenn pushed Beth off the couch and chased her into the bedroom, trying to playfully smack her butt as they both giggled.

"Hey watch it!",  Beth said as she turned and grabbed Jenn's hands, smiled seductively and pulled her the rest of the way into the bedroom and closed the door.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nice opening, Tisha. I'm lookin forward to reading it. BTW, I did finish reading "Lockdown," even though I stand by my thoughts about the home invasion. I was happy to see things work out for Belle and Katy. ?

• Like 1

Chapter 2

Jenn looked over at the clock, it was 1:00 am and she was wide awake.  She slipped out of bed and looked back at Beth who was laying naked, flopped down in the middle of the bed, taking up too much room.  Jenn thought she could hear her faintly snoring and smiled.

'Guess I wore her out.', Jenn laughed to herself.  

She tip toed into the kitchen for a glass of water and headed back to bed.  But not before grabbing Beth's tablet they were looking at earlier.  She decided she would take the initiative and check out this baby thing for herself.  She pulled the covers back and whispered for Beth to scoot over to her side and she moved a few inches.  Jenn brought the covers up over them, and Beth sort of nestled up next to her and slept.  

Jenn was jealous of how Beth was able to just fall asleep in an instant and sleep through anything.  She could never do that and needed complete silence and darkness, and about 30 minutes of tossing and turning before finally falling asleep.  The slightest noise or creek in their house would wake her, while Beth could sleep through a hurricane blowing through.

She tapped the screen and found the website for the place Beth was talking about and started to read.

Welcome to Baby Excellence, a complete immersive experience where you and your partner will learn and explore what it means to raise a child.  Through our workshop you will grasp the joys, the adventures, the challenges and the struggles of raising a child.  Our #1 goal at BE is to provide you the tools and information you need to decide if the important step of becoming a parent is right for you.  We've helped 1000's of couples determine if they are ready to commit to being a parent and we guarantee after our program you will know with 100% confidence if you are ready (or not!) to take that step.

Jenn rolled her eyes, 'immersive experience... they really are up on their buzzwords', she thought.  But the opening did capture her in some ways.  She liked the idea of learning about the joys and challenges and figured she probably had a lot to learn about what it really mean to be responsible for somebody else.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.  They both needed to know what those things were.  They saw too many people jump into relationships, jobs, and families without thinking things through and they promised each other they would never do that.  She continued reading through the site but it was pretty vague about everything they would be doing for a whole week.  She assumed that was them protecting their intellectual property but it did include a few details.

Sessions begin with a Saturday evening orientation and check in beginning at 7:00 PM and run through the following Saturday morning when you will check out.  For your privacy and comfort, sessions are held in our secluded campus where all meals and amenities you will need for your stay will be provided.

'That does sound nice', Jenn thought

If you are interesting in attending a Baby Excellence session, please fill out the application below.  Note - Space is limited and not all applicants will be approved.  It is within our sole discretion to accept or deny any applicant.  All questions on the application must be answered or your application will be rejected.  The application fee is $500 and it not refundable.  If you are chosen for our exclusive program, a down payment of $3,000 is required before selecting your date, and the remaining balance of $3,000 will be due on the day you arrive.  

"Holy shit!", Jenn said out loud.  Beth didn't move an inch.

Jenn was a little shocked at the price.  They could certainly afford it, but she wasn't prepared to see that cost.  She thought about going to sleep and forgetting it but for some reason started filling out the application.  She was in total agreement with Beth about learning all they could and thought she would do something nice for Beth and take care of tedious stuff.  And tedious was an understatement.  The application took her over an hour to complete.  The questions ranged from mundane to extremely personal.  They wanted to know their work and eating habits, physical characteristics, hobbies and interests.  She was actually quite impressed with how thorough the application was and could see how almost every question could be related to parenting.  She was a little apprehensive to provide so much personal information about her and Beth but based on the reviews she had read, this place was on the up and up and they highly valued their client's privacy.

She decided she had come this far and had invested around 90 minutes filling out this application.  She was very thorough, going what she considered above and beyond in filling out each and every question.  She entered her credit card information and hit submit.  When the screen refresh, it simply said thank you and that someone from Baby Excellence would respond to their application request within 2 to 3 business days.  She placed the tablet on the nightstand and shut it off and turned out the light. She lowered herself down into the bed and intertwined her arms and legs with Beth's under the covers.  Beth moaned a little and wiggled closer which Jenn adored and soon they were both asleep.

---

Several days had passed and both girls had resumed their routines that came along with the work week.  The house became a little more disorganized, the laundry started piling up and the fridge needed restocked.  Beth was working on her tablet in the evening when a notification came through.

'Baby Excellence has sent you an email.', her app notified with a ding.

"What is this?", Beth said.

"What is what?", Jenn replied.

"Beth, did you contact them?  This says our application has been approved?  What application!? When did you do this!?", Beth asked eagerly.

Jenn explained about how she filled out the app the other night while laying awake in bed but had forgotten about it with their busy week.  Jenn came over and leaned over Beth's shoulder and they read the email together.

"Thank you for your application to Baby Excellence.  We are pleased to offer you a reserved spot in our exclusive program.  We analyze 100's of applications and found that your thoroughness and honest responses indicate the type of client we like to help and work with.  Please review the information below and select from one of the available time slots at the following link.  Your down payment of $3000 is required at this time and is nonrefundable if you should choose to cancel your reservation with us."

"Jenn, did you see how much this costs?  Are you sure?", Beth asked.

"Yeah I'm sure, aren't you?  The money isn't and issue and its a small investment to find out if we'd be good parents.", Jenn replied assuredly.

Beth wasn't ready for Jenn to be so eager about this.  She was happy, but it was all happening a bit too fast.

"Well I guess I'm good if you are!", Beth told her.

They chose a date a 2 Saturdays from now and paid their deposit.  They were informed they would be receiving another email a few days before they arrived with further instructions on how to prepare.  They were both excited and Jenn leaned around and gave Beth a kiss.  

"Guess we will have our answer soon huh!", Jenn told her.

• Like 5
  • Tisha changed the title to Baby Excellence - Chapter 2

Chapter 3:

"Beth!  We have to pack.  We leave in 2 days.  You always wait until the last minute with this kind of stuff!", Jenn yelled.

"I know I know.  I'm coming!"

Beth walked into the bedroom where Jenn was busy laying out all of their clothing options.  Beth would have been happy throwing a bunch of clothes into a bag, but Jenn was a bit more of a planner.  Beth looked at the bed where Jenn had displayed everything they might need for a week.

"Do we really need to pack that much stuff?", Beth asked.

"No, I'm just looking right now.  You know I don't like to forget anything."

Beth and Jenn had similar body types so they could often share some of the same clothes but they also had their own things they didn't mix.  Beth went and started thumbing through some of what Jenn had put out.

"Now don't mess up my system here!".

"I'm not, I'm not, but you want to take these?", Beth asked as she held up some of the sexiest underwear she owned and twirled them on her finger.  She knew Jenn couldn't resist her in them.  "This trip is supposed to be a learning experience for us right?  Not a romantic getaway",

"As far as I'm concerned it's both.  Besides we are using our vacation days for this so you better be expecting some action, because I am!"

"Well, I mean... I'm not gonna fight you on that.", Beth said with a wink.

"Good cause you'd lose!", Jenn said and she wrapped Beth in her arms and kissed her.

"Are you ready to be gone for a week with me?  I know some of it will be boring and they will probably make us do homework and stuff, but it's for us."

"I'm ready.", Beth told her.

They finished packing everything they needed and put their suitcases next to the front door and spent the rest of the evening relaxing with each other.  They had all their arrangements taken care of, their work was wrapped up for the next week and they were ready to get away for awhile, even if it wasn't the beach.  Beth picked up her tablet at the sound of the notification going off and informed Jenn they received the follow up email from Baby Excellence.  She read it to Jenn.

"Dear Jenn and Beth, my name is Kate and I have been assigned as your BEC (Baby Excellence Coach) during your stay.  My job is to guide you through the program and make sure you you get everything out of it that you can.  I have reviewed your application and am familiar with your profiles and I'm very much looking forward to meeting you both.  When you arrive Saturday, you'll park your car in our secure lot which is guarded 24x7 and under surveillance so you won't need to worry about your vehicle. Once all of the other clients have arrived we'll be taking a short bus ride (which includes beverages and snacks) to our main campus where we will begin the orientation.

As a reminder, no alcohol, tobacco, or drug use is allowed at Baby Excellence.  We want our clients to experience and learn everything possible without the affects of any intoxicants.  If you take prescription medication, we'll log that with our nursing station and arrangements will be made to administer your medication under the supervision of our medical staff.  

I look forward to working with you both.  Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

-Coach Kate."

"WHAT!?  Beth!  No alcohol, really?  I don't remember reading that anywhere.  Well that sucks.", Jenn complained.

"I know, but it won't be that bad.  I kind of get where they are coming from with their rules. They don't want people getting wasted and they don't want drugs being stolen or lost.  I mean with the money we are spending, they want to make sure all the guests have a good time."

"I guess.", Jenn reluctantly agreed.

"And this Kate seems nice too, sounds like we got a good 'Coach'."

"Hmmm yeah maybe.  I just get annoyed at all these cliché terms.  Sorry Beth, I am still very positive about this, I just wasn't expecting no alcohol policy.  You are right though it's probably for the best, I just want to be able to relax with you at least some of time.  Ready for bed?", Jenn asked.

"I promise we will have time to relax, it's not like we are going to be in classes 24x7.", Beth told her and agreed to head to bed.

----

It was a warm Saturday and Jenn and Beth had made it well outside of the city.  They had the windows down in Jenn's car as they followed the winding roads out into the country.  Their hair was blowing in the breeze and they were already enjoying the feeling of getting away.  Jenn rolled the windows up for a few minutes so they could talk.

"Are you nervous at all?", she asked.

"Nervous? About what we might find out about ourselves?", Beth replied.

"Yeah, that and just this place.  We don't really know much about it and here we are about to spend a week there."

"Where's that adventurous spirit I have come to know and love?  Are you sick?", Beth asked as she put her hand briefly on Jenn's forehead to tease her.

"Funny Beth."

Jenn pulled her car onto the last turn the navigation on her phone had told her to take. It was a well manicured gravel road.  About a mile down, just as was described she found a parking lot, complete with security as promised, with several cars already there and a very nice coach style bus parked as well.  She assumed that was their ride. They parked and got out to stretch their legs.  They saw a few other couple mingling around and figured they would be part of the group.  A friendly looking woman approached them and asked if they were Jenn and Beth.  She appeared to be in her early thirties, maybe 10 years old than Beth and Jenn at most.  They had expected someone a bit old.

"Hi I'm Kate, your coach.  So happy to meet you both!"

They all shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.  They were told they were waiting on a few more couple to arrive before boarding the bus.  A couple of other staff members approached and provided assistance with their luggage while they waited.  

"How long is the bus ride to the campus?", Beth asked.

"Oh its not too far, we'll be there in no time.", Katy said without really providing an answer.

They stood around, waiting while Katy and other staff greeted the other clients, as they were called.  Beth and Jenn counted about 10 couples.  Most consisted of young men and women, presumably looking to start a family like they were.  There were also a couple of older couples, perhaps in their 40s.  Beth and Belle tried to mingle and say hi to a few people, most were nice and pleasant and excited to get things started.  Jenn handled most of the introductions and made it clear they were together. Everyone was either accepting or didn't care and that put Beth and Jenn at ease.  They smiled at each other, both thinking this seemed like a good group of people to get to know over the next week.

"Ok folks, gather over here please.", another woman said.  I'm Rebecca, one of the coach's here at Baby Excellence.  You are about to have an experience like no other, and we are excited to get started.  But first, as we informed you when you submitted your application, we'll need you to sign a liability waiver, the non disclosure agreement, and your agreement to honor the rules of our program."

"Did you know about all that when you applied?", Beth asked Jenn.

"Umm well I didn't read all the legal crap, it was 2 am when I finished it and if I remember right you were sleeping.  But it sounds like we have a chance to review it now.", Jenn said.

Each couple grabbed their forms and a few of them had signed everything immediately and handed it back to the Rebecca lady.  The other remaining couples were perusing through the agreements and contracts they were about to sign, as they were unprepared as Beth and Jenn were to sign them. There was some weird looks grumblings happening as everyone began to read through the materials.  The FAQ section was being discussed amount a few people and Beth and Jenn went over to try and get in on the conversation.

"Any questions?", Rebecca sort of shouted to the remaining couples.

"Yeah we have a couple questions about this.", a cute younger couple spoke up.

"This says once we start the program we will not be allowed to leave?  What does that mean, or how does that work if there is an emergency or something?", they asked.

"Right, so yes.  What you are signing today states that once you start our program you will finish the whole week.  In the case of a an actual emergency, of course special arrangements will be made, but otherwise we expect you to complete the entire week.  Any other questions?", Rebecca asked, trying to move things along.

The same young man spoke again, "Well wait... so what if in 2 days we decide this isn't for us and we want to leave...  I mean what happens.  How do we get back to our vehicle?"

"Brandon is it? And your wife's name is Melissa?", Rebecca spoke at him, "We'd prefer you experience the entire week since you are paying for it.  We have a 99.9% positive approval rating from our clients, but in your scenario, we would insist that you stay and complete the program."

"Insist?  I don't understand exactly, are you going to keep us there or something against our will?", he sort of said jokingly but got a look from his wife not wanting a confrontation.

"As I said before you won't be able to leave the program once it begins.  Given the nature of our program and workshops and the location of our campus, it is just not practical to quit mid session.  Our staff will ensure you are comfortable and safe, but we would insist that you complete the program.  This is all spelled out in this agreement and was explained in the application.  It really isn't a big deal sir, but as you can see we have a small group of people and we all have to work together as a team. If someone decided to leave early it would ruin the experience for the entire group.”

She gestured to the rest of the group, who were listening to the exchange and patiently waiting to get started.  She had said this part loud enough to make sure everyone understood they were somewhat dependent on each other for their experience.  It also helped get the rest of the group on her side.

“If this is something you might have a problem with, you are certainly free to leave now, but we would all love to have you join us!  Isn’t that right everyone!?”, she said to the group.  “We promise you will have a positive outcome!"

"Just let me know what you decide, we have 5 minutes left for you to complete your forms before the bus needs to head out so we can keep our schedule.  Please hand me your completed forms by then", she said.

Brandon and Melissa looked at each other and they walked off to have a private conversation.  Beth and Jenn did the same thing.

"Are you good with this Jenn?"

"Hmm I think so.  I mean, everyone else seems to be ok with it.  So what if we don't really like, just sit through the classes and participate in whatever team building exercises they have planned, right?  I’m sure we’ve seen much worse with all the silly team building courses our jobs make us do.  And we can say it was just an experience like all the other things we get ourselves into.", Jenn reasoned.

"I'm good if you are!  Besides, I feel pretty good about this.  I think we will get a lot out of it", Beth said, eager to get started.

They quickly signed both of their names on each set of documents and handed them to Rebecca who gave them a once over and asked them to join the other couples who were waiting to get on the bus.  Brandon and Melissa walked up to Rebecca next and also turned in their forms.  She thanked them for deciding to stay and reassured them they would have a great time.  One of the other younger couples, who Beth and Jenn hadn't spoken to yet approached Rebecca.  It was clear from their body language they were not comfortable continuing and they actually decided to leave.  Everyone else in the group was sort of shocked that they would walk away at this point and from their deposit. They all quietly watch the couple return to their car and leave.  

Before there was any more time to think about it, Rebecca, Katy and the rest of the staff helped everyone onto the bus and find their seats.  Once inside, everyone got comfortable and grabbed a soda or water from the provided refrigerator.  The bus was dimly lit, but they could see everyone fine.  The windows were tinted as well and difficult to see out of.  Beth assumed that Baby Excellence didn't want anyone seeing through the windows to protect their privacy but at the same time they couldn't see where they were going.  They had all expected about a 10 minute trip but after 45 minutes they were still en route.  The girls wondered when they would arrive but weren't really concerned or nervous.  They planned on giving it 5 more minutes before saying asking Kate, plus everyone else seemed to be enjoying themselves.  

It wasn't but a few more minutes and they arrived at their destination.  They tried looking at the surroundings through the windows but it was obscured by the dark glass and thick trees that they could make out.  The bus stopped and they were all led off and into a foyer.  The building, designs, and furniture looked like it was a 5 star hotel.

"Place is really nice, Jenn,'' Beth said.

"It ought to be for what we are paying", Jill thought to herself.

Once everyone was inside, it didn’t take long to notice that there were medium sized plastic bins sitting on top of tables that lined the back wall.  Each bin had a different name printed on it with a QR code code next to it.  Everyone wondered what these were for and little conversations could be heard of everyone trying to figure it out.

But that ended quickly when Rebecca addressed the group.

“Welcome welcome welcome to Baby Excellence!  Thank you so much for coming.  We have an amazing week planned for you all!  Soon we’ll start the orientation, and give you a quick overview of what the schedule will be so you can all relax and get some rest for the night.  I’m sure you are all tired and some of you have traveled a long way. But before we get to that, I need everyone to put their valuables in your assigned bin.  This includes any jewelry, including wedding bands, your car keys, wallets, purses and your cell phones.”

• Like 8
  • Tisha changed the title to Baby Excellence - Chapter 3

Yeah this where I would be like "Did I accidentally sign up for a cult?" ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/1/2021 at 2:04 AM, Tisha said:

But, before we get to that, I need everyone to put their valuables in your assigned bin.  This includes any jewelry, including wedding bands, your car keys, wallets, purses and your cell phones.”

Now, at the end of the experience, you will in theory be free to leave a negative review, but they “insist”, for your own good, that you do not even consider such a foolish idea.

I’m sure that what will happen during the next week will proof that leaving bad reviews is DEFINITELY a very bad idea!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Now, at the end of the experience, you will in theory be free to leave a negative review, but they “insist”, for your own good, that you do not even consider such a foolish idea.

I’m sure that what will happen during the next week will proof that leaving bad reviews is DEFINITELY a very bad idea!

Baby Excellence has NEVER received a review less than 5 stars out of 5.  Obviously :) 

• Like 1

Chapter 4

Several of the couples started taking off their rings and earrings and depositing them into the bins.  Others were more hesitant.  Most humans these days couldn't stand to be away from their phones for 7 minutes, let alone 7 days.  It caused some people to become anxious but once the stragglers saw the others start going through the motions they felt that they should support the group and surrender their belongings too.  Beth watched for what Brandon's reaction would be, given his reservations earlier, but even he decided to put his things in his bin and go along to get along.

"We know it can be a little overwhelming not to have your precious devices, believe me I get addicted to them myself, but think of this week as being able to get away from all that noise.  Just focus on you and your partner without all the minute by minute distractions going on around you.", Rebecca told them.  She didn't get a response and didn't expect one.

She ended the awkward silence, "Ok group, if you will follow me, I'd like us to have a quick meet and greet in our lounge area, which you will find most comfortable.  Oh and we'll take care of bringing in all your luggage as well so no need to worry."

The group continued into the building and found what Rebecca referred to as the lounge.  It screamed expensive and looked like the most comfortable and relaxing place Beth and Jenn had seen in a long time.  There were leather sofas and chairs everywhere, that looked like you'd fall asleep the moment you sat down in one.  Rebecca had all the guests sit down on a large circular couch in an area where she could address them all at once in an intimate setting.

"If you'd like to grab a water or coffee, please feel free to do so quickly before we get started."

She gave them all a few minutes to get comfortable and relaxed before starting.

"So, is everyone excited?", Rebecca didn't get the response she was after.

"I said, IS EVERYONE EXCITED!".

"YES!!!", the group replied.  Beth and Jenn looked at each other and rolled their eyes and smiled.

"Ok ok ok, I know that was a bit cheesy.  I promise you this week isn't going to be all that corporatism nonsense, team building rah rah, and how to achieve your goals business.  It is however going to be an experience unlike anything you can possibly imagine."

Beth and Jenn perked up at this.  This was the type of talk that was right up their alley and they now felt bad about the eyeroll. They both leaned in to listen to what Rebecca was telling them.  Behind the circle of guests, now stood several of the BECs.  Beth noticed Katy was looking at her and and raised her eyebrows to indicate excitement and intrigue.

"In a few moment, we are going to separate in to two groups.  Based on your profiles you have filled out we have already decided what the groups will be.  If I call your name, please go stand next to your assigned BEC who are all standing behind you. Or behind me if I am your BEC" 

Many of the guests turned around, not realizing they were there.  The BECs were all dressed in black uniforms, like what a nurse would where but a little more professional looking.  Each BEC had a shirt on elegantly embroidered with the company logo and their name.

Rebecca started calling off names and it was clear the couples were being split up.  Beth and Jenn were waiting to hear one of their names called.

"Brandon"

Brandon stood and went to stand behind Katy.

"Beth"

Beth gave Jenn a hug and quick kiss, and then found her place next to Brandon and they smiled realizing they would be together.

"Ok, as you can see we've split you up.  But not to worry you'll be reunited with your loved one in about one hour.  I'm going to excuse the BECs and their groups for now."

The group was ushered out of the room with some authority, and Beth looked back over her shoulder at Jenn as she walked out.  She saw Jenn blow her a kiss in the air.  They didn't like being apart.  Rebecca also sent the two individual assigned to her with the rest of BECs and informed them she would join them in a few moments.

"Ok, before I join the rest of the BECs, I'm sure you have some questions.  Part of the experience here at Baby Excellence is to learn about ourselves, and our partners.  How we interact with each other, how we support each other.  What sort of responsibilities are each of us willing to take on?  Can you count on your partner through thick and thin, good and bad?  The most important factor in raising a child is to realize this is not a 50 / 50 job.  It is not a 75 / 25 job.  It is a 100 / 100 job.  Raising a child together means you have to be on the same page, each of you has to realize that you will need to give 100% of your time, your attention and focus to each other and the child.  A baby is 100% dependent on its parents.  No less.  Are you willing to change your lives so fundamentally that what it was doesn't exist any longer?  If you are, the rewards are greater than you can possibly imagine.  If you aren't then you will realize that bringing a new life into this world might not be for you. As promised, after this week is over you will have that answer. 

Are you willing to make this type of commitment?  Is your partner?  Soon you will find out.  Now, on the board in front of me shows who everyone was partnered up with. For example, Beth and Brandon were assigned to Katy.  Find your counter partners and team up, get to know each other.  The more you can share the better experience you will have this week.  You can use these guides to help you.  This is your job over the next hour while the BECs work with your partners.  Once we are done we'll reunite you with your partner and your BEC will have some further instructions for you.  Sound good?"

The remaining half the group nodded and replied yes.  

"Great, please remain in the lounge as we don't want reveal any of the exercises prematurely.  There is a bathroom right over there if needed and plenty of snacks and drinks at the kitchen area.  I'm really looking forward to working with this group!"

Rebecca had a positive bubbly attitude, but spoke with assertiveness.  Jenn liked her.  She wondered what differed about Beth's profile from hers where she went with the other group.  Or more importantly, what dis she have in common with Melissa.  They both decided to get another coffee and found a cookie or two and a corner and began to get to know each other.  They quickly saw similarities in themselves and with how they interacted with their partners.  Like Beth, it appeared Brandon was the type to leap before looking and could be a bit disorganized.  Melissa was definitely the one who held things together in their lives.  

Jenn always thought that she and Beth shared an equal amount of the responsibilities, but now they she thought about it more, she did think she was the voice of reason more often.  Jenn learned that Melissa and Brandon had been married for a year.  They were high school sweethearts.  Jenn revealed she had met Beth towards the end of college and how it had been an awkward time for both of them trying to figure themselves out.  Both girls had had a series of on again off again relationships, but had never felt they way they did with each other.  Melissa told her she and Brandon didn't have any gay friends, as far as they knew, but it didn't matter at all to them.  

"I can tell you really love her.", Melissa said.

"I do, more than anything. I already miss here and I'm very curious about what they are all doing.  Probably talking about us."

Melissa laughed, "Oh I'm sure.  Writing down everything that is wrong about us and all our flaws and we'll have to 'talk about it".

"I hope not!", Katy joked.

They worked through the questions Rebecca had left them.  A lot of the question really made them think about the relationships, what they wanted out of life, and why they wanted a child.  Jenn felt like she could talk about this parts of her life easily, but Melissa seemed to have a little harder time with it.  They enjoyed each other company and got to know each other as well as they could in the hour they had.  They hoped that they could meet each other's, other half soon so they could all get to know each other even better.

Everyone had paired off as Jenn and Melissa had done and many people were still having what looked to be deep conversations when Rebecca finally came back in, followed by the other BECs.  Jenn was expecting Beth and the rest of the group to follow but they were nowhere to be found.

"Rebecca, will the others be joining us soon.", Melissa asked anxiously, wanting to see her husband.

"Yes, in just a moment, your assigned BEC is going to show you to your room where your loved ones are waiting for you.  You'll each be sharing a room with who you partnered up with here.  Jenn, you and Beth will be sharing a room with Melissa and Brandon, and so forth."  

Rebecca could already see the body language change throughout the group when this new piece of information was distributed. 

"Not to worry though, our rooms are quite large and spacious and will have you all the privacy you will need.  I am now going to leave you with your BEC and they will show you to your rooms and provide you further instructions."

There wasn't time to ask any questions before Rebecca found her assigned guests.  Katy quickly approached Jenn and Melissa and asked both girls to follow her. Everyone was anxious to be reunited with their spouses and partners so the room emptied quickly.  Once out into the foyer, the various groups seemed to spider out into different directions.  Katy led them down a series of hallways and past several doors until finally stopping.  The door had been labeled with what looked like a custom made placards that had all four of their names on it.  Brandon and Beth's name were toward the middle of the door  while Jenn and Melissa's names were situated above.

Katy stood with her back against the door to the room, blocking their entry.

"Before we go in I need to take a minute and prep you.  At Baby Excellence, we feel it is necessary to let you absorb the experience as it happens.  This is the main reason we don't divulge how our program works up front.  It is also the reason you signed your non disclosure agreements.  Our methods are so effective, we can't risk anyone exposing the details of our program.  With that in mind, what you find inside might shock you but no need to worry, everything that is about to happen is part of the program and your safety and security is our #1 priority here at Baby Excellence."

"Why, what is going on exactly?  I don't understand.", Jenn said.  

Melissa looked at Jenn and then at Katy.  "Yeah, what is going to be so shocking, just tell us because I'm starting to get a little worried now."

For as many times as they heard Rebecca and Katy say there was 'no need to worry' Jenn had started to worry. She saw Melissa didn't like the situation and wasn't comfortable.  She thought about consoling her but didn't.

"When you go into the room, you'll see it is divided into two large sections.  Jenn, you and Beth to the left, Melissa and Brandon to the right.  Your partners are currently asleep but will be waking up within the next 15 minutes or so.  During that...", Katy was cut off.

"Huh?  Asleep!? What do you mean.  Why would they be sleeping.  This doesn't make any sense.  I'm going in, move out of my way.", Jenn said as she tried the handle of the door and found it locked.

Katy continued, ignoring the interruption, "As I was saying during this time I will explain everything and answer all your questions, OK?"

Jenn and Melissa just stared at Katy, not knowing what to say to say or do.  Katy has an assertive but calm tone in how she spoke to them which for some reason put them at ease.  But they both felt a little lost at the moment with the speed of information they were being given.

Katy took a keycard off her waistband and waved it over the door handle and there was a click.  She opened the door allowing Jenn and Melissa to enter.  What they saw didn't make sense and both girls immediately ran to their sides of the room, calling out the names of their partners.

"BETH!"

"BRANDON!"

• Like 10
  • Tisha changed the title to Baby Excellence - Chapter 4

Tisha, your writing is wonderful. I love the way you slowly set things up and draw us in: even though we are all fairly sure what's happening, there is a sense of discovery as you focus on what the characters don't know. I'm looking forward to how that translates as we watch the babification begin. My current assumption is that BE is, in fact, on the level, and that Jenn and Melissa have walked in on their partners who are sleeping, diapered and dressed in toddler-style clothing, in cribs. Further, I'd guess that Beth and Brandon may have been given some sort of medication to make them compliant and, perhaps, render them incontinent. Midway through the week, I'm guessing that the positions will reverse. 

I could be entirely wrong about all of this, but that does seem to be where it is going if, indeed, BE is legit. Looking fwd to reading more!

• Like 1

Chapter 5

Jenn ran to the far of the room where she saw Beth sleeping.  Her hands instinctively went up and grabbed the bars preventing her from getting to her lover.  She reached through  as best as she could and touched Beth, shaking her a bit, looking for any response that she was ok. 

There was no movement from Beth but she was breathing.  Jenn tried to focus on what was going on and examined the scene before her eyes.  Beth was inside what looked like a large crib.  She was naked except for the very thick diaper taped snuggly to her.  Her hands were encased in what looked like thick soft white mittens. Similar garments covered her feet. They would make Beth's hands useless until she could take them off.  The bars went well above her head.  There was no way she could climb over. She pulled at the bars, but they were rigid and strong.  She looked for a way to free Beth but it was hopeless.  Beth was caged.

"Help!", Jenn cried out, but she didn't even know who she was yelling to.

"Beth, BETH... wake up!"

"Beth is fine Jenn, I promise.  She will wake soon.  Once you calm down I can explain.", Katy softly told her..

"Calm down?  CALM DOWN!?  Get her out of there NOW!  What have you done to her?"

A similar cry for help and confusion was coming from the other side  of their double room.  The two rooms mirrored each other.  They were connected, but separated by short hallway, allowing access to each.  Jenn turned and look down into the other room where Melissa was screaming.  She wanted to go to her but didn't want to leave Beth alone.  She already felt horrible that she let this happen to Beth and she was blaming herself for getting them into this mess.  Melissa was freaking out and screaming.  She was beyond scared and Katy was attempting to calm her.  The door to the room opened and two other individuals entered; a large sturdy looking man and a stern looking women, both in Baby Excellence uniforms.  When they entered they looked towards Jenn.

"Please remain where you are at, everything is under control.", they said calmly.

Jenn watched them walk into the other room to join Katy and Melissa.  After a few moments it appeared they had calmed Melissa down and Jenn could hear them talking to her.  She heard crying and wondered what they were saying to her. Jenn patiently waited for Katy to return so she could start asking her own questions.  Katy told them both to sit down in the entryway to the rooms so she could talk to them and explain things.  The other two assistants positioned themselves on the other side of Jenn and Melissa to make sure everyone complied with the request.

"Girls, I know this is a shock and each of our guests handle this situation differently.  I assure you that Baby Beth and Baby Brandon are safe and healthy.  They are going to wake soon and they are going to be very afraid confused and they are going to need YOUR help so please listen to me carefully.  They don't have any idea what has happened to them and they will need your support.  They will be 100% dependent on your care.  This is the essence of the Baby Excellence program. You and your partner will experience what it is like to be an infant, and a parent.  You are 100% responsible for them, and they are 100% dependent on you.  You'll feed them, bath them, and of course change them."

"Change them?  You mean change their diapers?  Oh my god.  This isn't real. This isn't real.  This can't be real.  Jenn, tell me this isn't happening!"

"Yes Melissa, you will be taking care of all of their needs, which includes changing them.  I don't think your partners would appreciate it very much if you left them in wet and messy diapers now, would they?", Katy explained this as if it was the most normal thing in the world to her.

"I don't CARE!  We are not doing this. Period.  We are done, we want out of this program, now!", Melissa started screaming again and the two assistants stepped closer.

Jenn wasn't sure if Melissa was even comprehending what Katy was telling her right now.  She listened as she stood by Beth's side.  Jenn was smart enough to understand her circumstances and what was happening, and kept her cool.  She now knew what Baby Excellence was about, why they kept everything so confidential and hush hush, and started replaying all of the conversation the staff had had with her up until now, piecing the puzzle together.  Things she heard before now made sense. 

Jenn grabbed Melissa's hand to offer a bit of support, trying to stay strong for both of them.  As she too her hand, Jenn leaned forward to see past the BE employee and looked to see if Beth was still sleeping.

"As Rebecca told you earlier, this will be an experience like none other and it starts right now.  Baby Beth and Brandon are going to need you, for everything.  You can do it,  I know you can and we are here to help you."

"I... I don't know.", Jenn kept saying.

"I DO know!", Melissa yelled. "This is over right now god damnit."

Melissa tore away from Jenn's hand and started to go to Brandon's crib but was stopped by the large man.  He wouldn't let her pass and she tried to fight past him.  He held her from behind, securely but gently. He'd seen this type of reaction many times before and knew it was often part of the process.  It would pass. Melissa screamed, and kicked, trying to free herself from the man's clutches.

"Melissa... Melissa!  We can do this all night if we have to.  But Baby Brandon is going to wake up soon.  Are you going to leave him there, scared in his crib without answers, watching you behave like this?  Or are you going to calm down and comply, because this IS happening.  Do you understand?"

Melissa looked at Katy and started to think about what she was saying for the first time.  Her current actions were not helping.  She felt out of control. She was.  The situation was starting to sink in but she still couldn't accept it.  This had to be a dream.  Her husband couldn't be in diapers, locked in a crib right now. 

"Melissa, they aren't going to let us go.", Jenn reluctantly admitted.

"Huh?  What are you talking about!?  They can't keep us here!"

"We signed. We agreed. Don't fight.  You are only going to make it worse on yourself... and Brandon."

Katy nodded at both of them with a warm smile and said, "That's right Jenn, you will need to complete the program, and it will be easier on everyone if you accept that.  Besides, this week is about you, and learning from this experience.  Don't think of this as a punishment, think of it as an experience to learn about each other, your partner and what you want.  That is my suggestion for you.

Jenn sat down, looking towards Beth across the room.  She wanted to be with her so bad.  To protect her.  The man released Melissa from his grasp once she calmed down.  She sat next to Jenn and put her head in her hands, still crying.  Her face was red and flushed.

"Please listen as there isn't much time.  There are a few rules I need to tell you about it."

Both Jenn and Melissa looked up at her.  Everything had happened so fast.  They still hadn't accepted that this could be happening, yet here they were listening to 'the rules'.

"When the babies wake, they will not be able to speak.  They'll regain their ability to talk in a few days.  As you can see, they will also not have use of their hands or feet.  The mittens and boots are secured and can not be removed.  They babies will also not be able to walk.  The booties have sharp points embedded in them that would hurt if they put any weight on their feet..  As as parent, if it your job to warn them ahead of time and not let that happen."

Melissa's jaw had hit the floor.  "I can't believe this is happening.  This can't be real."

Jenn studied Melissa's reaction to all this.  Had she had heard about a place like this before today, she thought she would have been just as skeptical and in shock.  But instead, she had kind of a dull expression on her face, and lacked any emotion.  She thought it was her own form of shock.  She had already accepted her fate, and Beth's fate.  She looked expressionless at her diapered partner, realizing what she was going to have to eventually do.  She put it out of her mind for now and concentrated on what Katy was telling them.

"It is real Melissa.  Ok a couple more rules for you to remember.  If you forget anything, everything can be found on the iPads in each of your rooms. These are what you will use to contact us, request supplies, meals, and bathroom breaks.  The bathroom breaks are for you of course, not the babies.", She laughed out loud as she said this.

"Babies must be accompanied at ALL times.  They are never to be left alone.  If one of you needs to use the bathroom, shower, or simply wants a little break, the other will need to take over...  Melissa, did you hear all that?  Please pay attention!"

"Uhhh oh yes.. the other takes over...  no wait, like take over everything?  Everything everything?", Melissa asked, and Katy and Jenn knew what she was referring too.

"That's right, you will both work as a team and there will be times where you both wont be able to be here with the babies so I expect the save level of care regardless of who you are attending to.",  Katy continued without allowing for interruptions.

"Just a couple more things.  No sexual activity of any kind is permitted during you stay here.  I want to make myself clear on this.  You are here to learn and experience life as a parent and baby, that's it."

Jenn and Melissa looked at each other.  Given the situation, neither of them had even considered it until this point, but they didn't like being told this.

"The rooms are monitored 24x7.  As you can see there are cameras everywhere, so please follow the rules.  If we see any sexual activity going on we reserve the right to impose a $1000.00 fee to your credit card on file.  If any single one of you breaks this rule, all four of you will be charged, so you need to work together.  Understood?  Now, lastly... As you care for Baby Beth and Baby Brandon, you should remember that you will be exchanging places with them in 3 days, and I will be having the same conversation with them, that I am having with you right now.  You are free to tell them as much or as little of this information as you want.  I will leave that up to you both to decide.  Any questions?"

Katy has given them a whirlwind of information and it left them both spinning.  They each had a million questions.

They both stammered, not even sure where to begin.  They were both more focused on the fact that they would be in those cribs soon, instead of Beth and Brandon.

"I know this is overwhelming, I've only given you the highlights.  Please get your iPads and read through the welcome packet, it explains everything you need to know.  Your babies will be awake soon and you should both be there for them.  Remember part of the process of being a parent is not always having all the answers, so read up and help each other. Dinner will be in 2 hours and I'll be back to see you both then."

The speech was over and Katy was gone as fast as she had arrived.  Jenn and Melissa looked at each other, then looked at their partners, their babies, and then stared at each other again in disbelief.  They both turned their heads when they heard a noise coming from Melissa's room... Brandon was awake.

Edited by Tisha
Spelling and wrong character names fixed.
  • Like 9
7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah and this is where I nope out ??

Hopefully you are talking about "noping" out of baby excellence (which of course isn't allowed), and not "noping" out of continuing to read my story :)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Tisha said:

Hopefully you are talking about "noping" out of baby excellence (which of course isn't allowed), and not "noping" out of continuing to read my story :)

Ehh it's well written but forced regression and noncon stories generally aren't for me and if I read them it tends to be more as horror than erotica since I get that "fight or flight" feeling.  ??‍♀️

I really like the idea of this story and your writing is very good.  The only thing I have to say is you need to be careful with the names, quite a few times you have mixed up the names of people  in this.

• Tisha changed the title to Baby Excellence - Chapter 9