LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Between sizes and a small rant

Dubious

So, I bought more ABDL diapers from brands I haven't tried and according to the information, Medium is to small, so I bought Large, which turn out to be too large, but I bet Mediums are too small

And by too large, I mean that they are too long in the front and back, goes to far up in the back and front
Medium is the perfect length, so why do they have to make Large longer?
Only the wings where the tapes are need to be longer
I have a wide waist, not a big butt.

There is tons of different sizes for clothes, but very few for diapers
Even kid diapers have more sizes 

It's funny, but I have lost a bunch of weight and now "fit" in medium diapers. I ordered a case and was shocked at how short they were. I emailed Northshore where I bought them, and they checked for me. Every medium diaper was significantly shorter than the large. I was very disappointed, the medium fit my now smaller waist, but came nowhere high enough for me to feel comfortable. 

I want a longer medium diaper. I like it high up on my stomach and back. So I went back to those large diapers.

I loved sizing up to larger diapers and that's what I wear today. I hadn't changed pants waist size in years, but medium sized diapers began to seem kind of small. I ordered some Bellissimos in large, thinking they could be for my partner, but they weren't interested. It turns out that the size large fit fantastically, big and cozy. I had plenty of mediums for a little while, but around the time when AB Universe came out with mixed cases, I wanted to settle into current brand choices, I ordered a couple of samples of medium and large, and by comparison the medium fit comically small. I switched over to large full time.

The way I see it is that if I want to feel like I'm cuddled into diapers, it's ok that they are big. They're never too big that I wouldn't pass in public, given the right pair of pants. I wear Rearz diapers at night and they are even bigger. My partner and I refer to these as my overnight diapers, just like we had when I was a kid. And I can sleep on my belly and wet and not leak because they have plenty of room for me.

I have that issue -- where the panels aren't wide enough. So most large just don't work for me because I'm barely getting them taped up on the sides.   Now, over the past 10-15 years, I did put on a lot of weight, but even so, the realistic size claims are always overstated.  So while my waist is still well within what all vendors claim a large will fit --- it just doesn't work that way. 

My main problem is my beer belly
Diapers tend to fall down below it, even when I put in on it and Medium usually sits below

If I had no beer belly, or less, Large would fit me, but then again, my waist would probably be thinner also, so medium would fit

Medium Tena fits perfect
Its the only diaper that I have found a size that is perfect. 

I kind of have the same issue, with certian brands. I tried a new(er) brand to me, Seni, and since I usually wear mediums, bought some....... They almost didn't fit, the legs are to tight ?, but the length is good!! ?, so I tried the next size up as a sample, which in Seni, are the 'regulars' .... They fit GREAT!! With no increase in length, which was awesome....so, might try those if they are available in your area, or through that "jungle" site... ? 

Hope this helps. ?

Nice to see others with similar issue - I'm between M and L as others describe above.   I'd wear disps more, but M's barely tape on, and don't cover enough, while L's the tapes practically touch side to side, and I get gaps.  I'd love an in between size.  Ironic that I'm pretty average sized at 5'8" and 185 lbs and can't get a good fit.

• Like 1

For me, it depends on the brand. I stopped wearing Bambinos because they ran on the small side, as are Seni mediums, but the Seni "regulars" fit perfect! So, you really have to shop around, get samples etc,until you find what works and fits.

It's not even constant across the products.     DryComfort, Megamax, and perhaps some others I take a Medium.    Everything else I take a large.

I screwed up and ordered some betterdrys in medium this last order so I guess I'll see how those work out.     My last order from NSC showed up a day early, fortunately my wife was out working in the yard and didn't see the three large fedex boxes with:

Case of Better Dry (Large)
Case of Blue NSC Supreme Lights (my under regular pants diapers). (medium)
One errant package of Medium better dry.
One medium package of Tie Dye megamax.
One medium package of black megamax.
Some of their new quilted wipes.
Some disposal bags.
And some odds and ends Adam through in with the order for the hell of it 

Sometimes wonder if the sizing is done on an a Asian scale - their Large fits a Small USA and so on - - -

A solution to using ill sized diapers - cut off the wings and wear the diaper as a loin cloth under

compression fitting underwear -or- as a liner in a pull-on (up).

It really depends on the brand. Rearz, ABU, and Ageplay Outfitters diapers work perfectly good for us.

Bambino and Tykables seem to be made smaller.

Most medical diaper brands are a mix to fit. As many suggested to just try both sizes and see what works, and try different brands.

I bought MyDiaper Medium, where it says its for waist 80-120 cm

Tena Slip Ultima Medium is sized for waist 73-122 cm

MyDiaper didn't even reach around my waist, would be impossible to tape it
Tena fits almost perfect

My waist is 110 cm

Rearz Lil Bella Large is sized waist 96-124 cm and fits better around waist than Tena, but is too high/long 

All 3 is similar in sizes on paper, but they are not even close in how they fit

Using a larger size the economics work against you.

You get 96 MEDIUM diapers for the price of 72 LARGE (bulk order).

Yes there is more material involved and the manufacturer is rightful to charge for that

Be smart and fabricate ways to use a smaller size.

I question if those high priced specialty diapers are worth it !

That is why God invented samples

I do not have that problem. what fits when I weighed 174 fit when I weighed 192

When you find what works, stay with it: It WORKS and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in between sizes in a different way; too big for baby diapers, too small for adult diapers.  I have a 28 inch waist and weigh 90 lbs, and apart from Northshore, nobody seems to make a size small adult diaper, apart from the cheap crappy ones like Depends, Prevail, Rely, etc.  I have to get all my ABDL diapers in a medium, and the tapes always touch in the middle.

4 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

I'm in between sizes in a different way; too big for baby diapers, too small for adult diapers.  I have a 28 inch waist and weigh 90 lbs, and apart from Northshore, nobody seems to make a size small adult diaper, apart from the cheap crappy ones like Depends, Prevail, Rely, etc.  I have to get all my ABDL diapers in a medium, and the tapes always touch in the middle.

Rearz, ABU and Crinklz all have products in small.  I've bought samples of most of them because that's what my plushies are wearing. :)   I would say that Rearz are the largest small.

crinklzsm.jpg

liontigerbearohmy.jpg