LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I saw someone at rest area walk in with an adult diaper in hand

scaifester

15 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I do this all the time, see no need to carry a diaper bag into the restroom when Im just changing a wet diaper,  now if its messy than the diaper bag is a necessity. 

I look at it the same way

When I'm on a long solo road trip I love to not only change in public restrooms, but I like to wear two bulky diapers and I walk around stores and sight seeing stops in the hopes that someone does notice my bulky and crinkly diaper. No one has ever said anything.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I also have done this many times and I agree that if my diaper is only wet then there’s no need for the whole diaper bag. 

After I’m done swimming at the local pool I will diaper myself right in the middle of the changing room, I see no reason why I would have to go into a toilet stall to put my diaper on if all my changing supplies are right there in the locker. 

• Like 1
On 4/5/2021 at 7:49 PM, IminWetPampers said:

I also have done this many times and I agree that if my diaper is only wet then there’s no need for the whole diaper bag. 

After I’m done swimming at the local pool I will diaper myself right in the middle of the changing room, I see no reason why I would have to go into a toilet stall to put my diaper on if all my changing supplies are right there in the locker. 

The pool I used to go to required everyone to shower before entering the pool, an as such I was viewed removing my diaper while changing into my swim shorts most days, after exiting the pool it was suggested taking a shower again to rinse off the pool water.

After drying off I would stand right by my locker and put on a fresh diaper, never gave it a second thought as to who might see me standing there in just my diaper.

On 4/13/2021 at 2:57 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

The pool I used to go to required everyone to shower before entering the pool, an as such I was viewed removing my diaper while changing into my swim shorts most days, after exiting the pool it was suggested taking a shower again to rinse off the pool water.

After drying off I would stand right by my locker and put on a fresh diaper, never gave it a second thought as to who might see me standing there in just my diaper.

Exactly I did/do (provided we can ever go to a public pool again) the exact same thing (although sometimes I would just stand there before disrobing as I let one last pee out into my diaper or sometimes I’d remove my clothing while I was peeing in my diaper). 

5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Exactly I did/do (provided we can ever go to a public pool again) the exact same thing (although sometimes I would just stand there before disrobing as I let one last pee out into my diaper or sometimes I’d remove my clothing while I was peeing in my diaper). 

I know the feeling of just standing there in just a diaper and wetting it in full view of anyone who happens to be watching you and wondering what the hell is that guy doing wearing a diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

this one time i was on a long trip. i stopped at rest stop to change. i changed in stall. i came out face to face with a guy holding a used diaper. it startled me big time. Until i realized it was a mirror :whistling:

• Haha 2
On 2/11/2021 at 1:15 PM, rusty pins said:

I swear it wasn't me!  I may have been seen carrying a used diaper out of an outhouse to toss in the trash barrel (doubt it though), but if I ever take one into a rest room it would be concealed and not carried out in the open for people to see.  If I was changing in a rest area rest room I'm sure others in there would know anyway by the sound of me changing.

It wasn't me, I don't stop at rest areas unless I have to. 

Rusty, I didn't know that "conceal and carry " applied to diapers as well!!! ???

Yeah, I've noticed that people use these for incontinence too! If im on a drive more for than a few hours and not wearing nappies, with my maturity and BPH symptoms I may need to wear incontinence slips so I dont wet myself visibly as I rush from the car. My nappies would be bulky enough to make the whole journey and  I wouldn't carry my fresh incontinence slip in plain view, so perhaps this was a DL getting some fun during their journey.

Although once, whilst driving with a bedpad protected seat, I did work up the courage and urgency to stage a total wetting of my jeans in public whilst walking briskly towards  the main entrance of the motorway services. I stopped as the leak began before reaching the entrance doors and just let every drop go without embarrassment. People did notice, some watched but no one made a fuss, I was miles from home so who cares! I finished and casually walked back to my car whilst enjoying the warm experience that we all love. I drove off, sitting on my protected seat... This happened after I was going to try wetting my jeans without a nappy whilst driving, but couldn't relax enough to do it without it becoming a major distraction. I didn't quite make it to these services in time to avoid the inevitable  ;-)

I have worn while traveling by myself. (Especially since the time I had to go and there was a bum sleeping in the bathroom on the bus.). I have also removed my travel diaper at a rest stop, but didn’t change. I was about 12 miles from my destination, and while I suspect some know, I’m not entirely comfortable wearing around family. 

Yeah I have changed in a wayside rest areas restroom. Some time I would carry my diaper bag (cloth diaper and plastic pant)in and others I would just carry a single disposable diaper. when time to leave I would set the used diaper on the sink counter while washing my hands, then carry it to the trash can by the door. Not a big deal.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:05 AM, square_duck said:

It wasn't me, I don't stop at rest areas unless I have to. 

Rusty, I didn't know that "conceal and carry " applied to diapers as well!!! ???

Do you have a permit for that?   ?

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Not even a potty training permit.

Hmm... potty training permit...  There might be a story I can make out of that.

On 3/21/2021 at 2:40 PM, dondl2 said:

I 75 south, late night might have been me

Real possibility we might’ve met, depending on how far you go north/south. I work the rest area (truck scales) in southern Kentucky. I haven’t met anyone yet who was wearing one though, or at least none that I could tell. I have seen a few who probably wished they were wearing. At least one pair of pants have been ruined while I was on shift and two more were seconds away from getting wet.

Normally if I have an update to a post I’ve made, I’d just edit that post to include the update, especially if that post was the last one made as it is here. I feel as though this update is deserving of its own post.

Anyway, I’m at work and decided to go sweep the parking lot because I saw trash just sitting out there by the doors. I decided to check the garbage can situation while I was at it, that way I can take a count of which ones (if any) could use a change already. One was at about that level but could wait. One was ready to be changed. I couldn’t tell exactly what it was, but on top of the pile was either a diaper or some type of pull-up or disposable (it was under a small bag but half exposed). Part of me thinks trucker, but the trash I saw that got me to go outside to begin with were two sucker sticks and a wrapper. The trash inside suggests a family stopped by at one point (I didn’t pay too much attention, but it looked like coolaid pouches in the inside can).

So uh, there’s the story of the first diaper I saw at work, granted it was in the trash and possibly belonged to a child, though it looked like maybe it was a bit big for a kid. Like I said though, it was only half exposed. The half that was exposed didn’t reveal too much about anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I know the feeling of just standing there in just a diaper and wetting it in full view of anyone who happens to be watching you and wondering what the hell is that guy doing wearing a diaper.

Ya I used to frequent a public park in my neighborhood and sometimes I would go into the public restrooms to change and/or wet and change my diaper and a couple of times I was standing in one of the toilet stalls with my pants around my ankles peeing in my diaper before I changed it and there was this old man (late 60’s to mid 70’s) and he just stared at me the entire time I was peeing in my diaper. I ended up shouting at him the second time it happened, “Do you have a problem buddy?!? Have you never seen someone wetting their diaper before?!?” He was gone by the time I finished changing my diaper, but I also stopped going to that restroom after that.