LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Blues

Mysterion

Diaper Blues  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you get your "Diaper Blues"?

• Never
    • Once a year
    • Once a month
    • I’m having the blues right now

Diaper Blues

Once in a while I get my “Diaper Blues”, which means, I ask myself why I wear pants or diapers and if I shouldn’t get rid of the habit.

It usually lasts 1-3 days, but “luckily” I get over it and enjoy it again.

Do you have similar days? Phases?

Enclosed a small survey.

For me its like the 7 stages of grief. 1- The shock and denial, Why am I doing this ?  2- Guilt, This is wrong, "Normal" people don't do this. 3- Bargain & Anger, I have to stop, Maybe just a few more days. 4- Depression, The moping around, and feeling sorry for yourself. 5- Realization, You look up and a light bulb goes on. 6- Reconstruction, What am I worth to the community. 7- Acceptance, I think of the first 6 steps as I pee in my diaper and all is better. The binge and purge cycle destroys many. I refuse to let it destroy me. So many people let community and religion make their choices. What I am doing is not hurting anyone. I am true to myself. I am a bisexual male that dresses as a woman that wears diapers as a bathroom. Very easy to explain, and very simple to accept. I don't live is a dream of one day becoming a woman, because it just is not going to happen. I have a wonderful beautiful diaper loving wife and a family that loves me for who I am, and does not judge me for the clothes or the diaper I wear. My mom and dad raised me to love myself first and always to respect my decisions. So I answer yes, the thought passes my mind for a split second, and the phase is over as soon as I wet or poop my diaper. Plus I wear a diaper for a practical reason. Money. I tend bar and the more I avail myself the more tips I make. Can't make any money sitting on the crapper.

I’m not sure it’s the blues but I do wonder what was the trigger for me.

Today I regressed and had some little time and I still don’t fully understand why that is.

Im actually counting down the days right now as to when I run out of my current diaper supplies and I won’t be wearing them overnight anymore 

Will I buy more? Honestly I don’t know, being trans is enough for one to deal with as it is, being an ABDL on top of that sometimes is just too much for me.

11 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

I’m not sure it’s the blues but I do wonder what was the trigger for me.

Today I regressed and had some little time and I still don’t fully understand why that is.

Im actually counting down the days right now as to when I run out of my current diaper supplies and I won’t be wearing them overnight anymore 

Will I buy more? Honestly I don’t know, being trans is enough for one to deal with as it is, being an ABDL on top of that sometimes is just too much for me.

And you always have loving friends here that you can talk with. You ever wanna talk @Rachael-Little I am all ears .

• Like 1

I went with "once a month" which is about the closest honest response. Even though I think I've finally set this thing in it's proper mental/emotional corner there are still times I have the "what the hell am I doing?" moment. Before last year the answer may have been "once a week" so progress I guess?

Like many who wear diapers for emotional and physical pleasure I have gone through cycles of guilt and purging and even psychotherapy. I have finally accepted diapers as one part of my inner psychological life. I am successful, respected in my profession with a national reputation, and diapers do not define me but since I have accepted diapers I have been happier. I hope that everyone can find the balance in life and accept their wet and messy diapers like I have.

31 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Like many who wear diapers for emotional and physical pleasure I have gone through cycles of guilt and purging and even psychotherapy. I have finally accepted diapers as one part of my inner psychological life. I am successful, respected in my profession with a national reputation, and diapers do not define me but since I have accepted diapers I have been happier. I hope that everyone can find the balance in life and accept their wet and messy diapers like I have.

...yeah, I too seem to go through "mood swings" with diapers. Yesterday I wore regular underwear for the day as I was kinda feeling guilty about wearing diapers so much lately.

I had this each time when i started wearing diapers / doin' kinky stuff..... 20 years later, it do not happend anymore. At all . I accepted myself like that, i don't hurt anyone and i got great great great pleasure from it ! So i don't care anymore

• 3 months later...

Around once a year me and my girlfriend want to have a "normal" relationship, no diapers, no ABDL stuff and it works out great since we have more in common than just diapers.