LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tornado alarm!

DailyDi

There is a home alert unit that came out last year ,based on the aircraft units built into planes for 30 years ,it detects the signature electrical activity that comes with a twister in like a 50 mile proximity to its location , My house is radio active ,but it ignores all that "normal" noise.

Glad to hear you're okay. Tornadoes are scary. I always imagine what would happen if a tornado hit an ABDL's house who had a huge stash of ABDL print diapers, then in the after math the area was littered with ABDL diapers. that's one heck of a way to come out the abdl closet. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Glad to hear you're okay. Tornadoes are scary. I always imagine what would happen if a tornado hit an ABDL's house who had a huge stash of ABDL print diapers, then in the after math the area was littered with ABDL diapers. that's one heck of a way to come out the abdl closet. 

Hmm... never thought of that. 

1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

@Cute_Kitten

Yeah - Those tornados can be DEADLY, and I am gad that @DailyDiis OK:  I have a weather radio set for 162.400 MHZ, which is the weather radio Channel for the National Weather Service, Burlington VT, that takes care of about 2/3 of the State of Vermont, and the Adirondacks of New York.  I think my weather channel can go all the way to Albany, NY, and then I think they deal with anything further North in Albany, NY - I have heard the warnings, but they are so LOUD they have almost caused me to fall outta bed.

If something hit a house of an ABDL, and there were diapers all over the place, that would be interesting:  The secret would be out, but with luck, the mess would be so widespread they probably wouldn't worry about that, as they probably want to get people out of the rubble.  It would suck, because you lose your home, and you would have to deal with the aftermath :(

Brian

Thanks Brian. We have a weather radio with alerts set down to our county, plus phone alerts and Tornado sirens close enough that you can't miss it going off.

It's been a pretty mild winter, but sometimes that's when a bad storm sneaks in.

• Thanks 1

There was a rare tornado a couple of years ago close to where I live in western Washington. I'd driven home from Shelton in some of the highest winds and hardest rain I've ever seen, and the tornado hit within a few minutes after I got home. I think i'd been driving just ahead of it.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DailyDi said:

We're good, thanks! Worst of it went north of us. Some bad damage about 10 miles away, and sadly one death.

Hotel in the damage zone

Capture.JPG

I saw this over several of the hotel employee pages on FB. Scary stuff, especially when traveling or working in a hotel. 

• Like 1