LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

This is how you can wake up in the morning.

Praise be to Aunt Ruth and the efficiency with which she works. I guess Addy is threatened by her mother with the little sister. I can't remember how big or small the sister was, maybe just Amazon size? 

So we have now all noticed that Liken and commenting brings something so my dear friends do not forget to go to Wattpad and there Sofia the 1,000 Likes for her book to make full. Currently, there are 832 that is missing just 167 comes already at 36 chapters are just under 5 people who have to quickly go over and everything must Liken.

Here is the link ->https://www.wattpad.com/story/255771604-in-between

Addy has a child and not just any child but a child with Cameron and the mother has somehow taken over guardianship and is pressuring her with this child. Presumably the child is a little and the mother is threatening her that if she doesn't do what she wants she will make sure it is nothing but a baby forever. How much time has passed since the marriage proposal 7 or 8 years?

19 hours ago, BabySofia said:
On 3/21/2021 at 9:22 AM, TheJ said:

Authoress has seen the meme, eh? A small part of me wanted to see Cam toss the plate on the floor despite the consequences. 

I don't think I have...? Honestly a lot of times I go scrolling through online stores looking for products and use them in stories. This was one of those. ?

https://youtu.be/mWZTq2Nq5TU

Now you have! 

• Haha 1

Wow, the Injunction chapter was wickedly awesome,

i was yelling at my phone at Addison's mother to argue with the Marshal as i really wanted to see her get some matching bracelet's one for each arm with a small chain attached to each bracelet lol 

It is going to be torture waiting until Wednesday 

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Addy has a child and not just any child but a child with Cameron and the mother has somehow taken over guardianship and is pressuring her with this child. Presumably the child is a little and the mother is threatening her that if she doesn't do what she wants she will make sure it is nothing but a baby forever. How much time has passed since the marriage proposal 7 or 8 years?

I'm starting to think that might be the case here. Although I think is a Big child (a girl) and Audry is trying to cover up the parantage and keep her bloodline looking pure. It could explain how they got two rooms setup so quickly. One already existed.

Question: Audry seemed to think that she could circumvent the injunction by preforming the procedure herself. Surely that would also be a violation wouldn't it? The point was to prevent any alteration to Cam, not a specific person from doing so. If not then that would be a glaring loophole.

Granted, Audry isn't one to let a pesky thing like the law stop her anyway.

13 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Sorry but we were already told the Addison is one of the 60 percent that can not have her own children.

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry but we were already told the Addison is one of the 60 percent that can not have her own children.

Really? Can you remember the chapter. Then this assumption really makes no sense. But I'm still curious what her mother has on her

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Really? Can you remember the chapter. Then this assumption really makes no sense. But I'm still curious what her mother has on her

Not sure what chapter but it was after law school that we found out that in the fourth year at Emerson she found out.  Baby Sofia would be able to tell you more.

On 3/20/2021 at 8:51 PM, BabySofia said:

Please continue leaving me feedback! I know some of you may not have liked a couple of the last chapters

Been loving the last few chapters! I think they are my favourite out of all of the ones in the story so far.

Baby Sofia I would say that the sign of a great writer is the ability to have the readers on edge and thinking what will come next.  That is the difference when you can finish a chapter and put it down or really have to keep going to find out what happens next.  Based on the amount of comments you are getting and thee guessing of what will happen next I can say you have out done yourself in peaking our thoughts.  I really love this story, but I am a bad person and somewhat wanted Cam stuck in diaper for a while.  After all it is a DIAPER DIMENSION story so the hero should do that at least some time.  Now my thoughts on Addy I have 2, one she had help getting in Emerson since she really had no study habits until she meet Cam or she was involved with the death of a little when she was younger and her mom covered it up.?   

19 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

21 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

This is how you can wake up in the morning.

Thanks for the comments! ?

21 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapters.

Thanks! ?

18 hours ago, TheJ said:

Not quite the same plate, but I bet that baby would get the same result! ?

18 hours ago, Jayme said:

Maybe the Judge for the appeals will enforce a restriction on Addison's mother.... like being a Little for a time period...

Thanks for the comment! ?

16 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, the Injunction chapter was wickedly awesome,

i was yelling at my phone at Addison's mother to argue with the Marshal as i really wanted to see her get some matching bracelet's one for each arm with a small chain attached to each bracelet lol 

It is going to be torture waiting until Wednesday 

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

15 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wow.... what an amazing chapter.   What a closer call for Cameron.   I love all the twists and turns in this story.   Thanks for the quick update!!!!!!

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

I'm starting to think that might be the case here. Although I think is a Big child (a girl) and Audry is trying to cover up the parantage and keep her bloodline looking pure. It could explain how they got two rooms setup so quickly. One already existed.

14 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Really good thanks a lot, loving the cliffhangers

Reading lots of theories which is fun too, its certainly a busy old thread this :)

This is a VERY busy thread! At this rate it will be the most replied to story thread in a few days!!! (Something I never dreamed possible honestly!)

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

Question: Audry seemed to think that she could circumvent the injunction by preforming the procedure herself. Surely that would also be a violation wouldn't it? The point was to prevent any alteration to Cam, not a specific person from doing so. If not then that would be a glaring loophole.

Granted, Audry isn't one to let a pesky thing like the law stop her anyway.

Aubry more than anything was just wanting to get around things... She's not a very nice person! ?

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

This is correct, I can't quote the spot right now though...

2 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Been loving the last few chapters! I think they are my favourite out of all of the ones in the story so far.

Thanks! I'm glad you've enjoyed them! They've been enjoyable to write! ?

2 hours ago, Edab123 said:

Loving this, it's gotten really intense and you've had me on the edge of my seat for days!

Glad to hear that! ?

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I really love this story, but I am a bad person and somewhat wanted Cam stuck in diaper for a while.  

What a mean person... Though I do agree. I enjoyed making you all wait a long time before he ended up in them!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments! ?

Thanks! ?

Not quite the same plate, but I bet that baby would get the same result! ?

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

This is a VERY busy thread! At this rate it will be the most replied to story thread in a few days!!! (Something I never dreamed possible honestly!)

Aubry more than anything was just wanting to get around things... She's not a very nice person! ?

This is correct, I can't quote the spot right now though...

Thanks! I'm glad you've enjoyed them! They've been enjoyable to write! ?

Glad to hear that! ?

What a mean person... Though I do agree. I enjoyed making you all wait a long time before he ended up in them!

Yes it is mean but that is the way the amazons see them anyway.

While the last two chapters were overall amazing, I do think the cliffhangers at the end did spoil them a bit. Chapter 35 in particular would have been perfect if it ended on the "I love you Beth" or Cam losing consciousness. The cliffhanger kind of killed the emotions I was feeling. Ending 36 mid sentence just felt a little cheap. 

I know its a little cliché at this point to complain about the cliffhangers but I don't think they are all that necessary at this point. I'm already invested.    

13 minutes ago, TerranV said:

While the last two chapters were overall amazing, I do think the cliffhangers at the end did spoil them a bit. Chapter 35 in particular would have been perfect if it ended on the "I love you Beth" or Cam losing consciousness. The cliffhanger kind of killed the emotions I was feeling. Ending 36 mid sentence just felt a little cheap. 

I know its a little cliché at this point to complain about the cliffhangers but I don't think they are all that necessary at this point. I'm already invested.    

A valid criticism. In all honesty I went back and forth quite a bit on how to end that chapter! When I re-edit it down the road when I have it completed I'll take another look at that one. Thanks! ?

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

A valid criticism. In all honesty I went back and forth quite a bit on how to end that chapter! When I re-edit it down the road when I have it completed I'll take another look at that one. Thanks! ?

Your welcome! I can only imagine the work that you put into every chapter and the decisions you have to make to tell your story. 

I do think that the cliffhangers have so much power right now is because we have to wait between every chapter. Once its completed and a reader can just go to the next chapter in an instant, they lose their impact.

On 3/21/2021 at 8:56 PM, BabySofia said:

Almost worth going to law school, huh? 

I thought about it myself for patent law. Truth is, my sister never made much money since she didn't chase ambulances

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete