LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Since I was probably really about done growing,

Why would they assume this if Cameron has grown so much in the last year?

I loved this chapter b/c it totally solidified Addy and Cameron's relationship, though I couldn't help wondering what would prompt her mother to actually bring up the possibility of marriage. Seems that would be the furthest thing from her mind. 

Also liked (in a very different way, as it was rather heartbreaking) the early section in which he sees his old friends in their new circumstances. I wonder if Kristin will become a problem for Cam...

I wonder if Addy's mom means she's going to spank her butt when she said they'd continue the discussion at home. I wonder what kind of punishment Addy's sister got from her mom. I'm betting she at least got a spanking for what happened and I'm sure if she was actually caught and had to wear diapers at school then her mom would make her wear them at home too.

This story is so good. I love hearing about an amazon getting put back in diapers. The biggest reason I love that is because I'm betting being in diapers as an amazon is the most embarrassing and humiliating thing for them and I love humiliation. 

I'm still very curious as to what's going to happen. Like I know something will happen to put their relationship in jeopardy, it just a given, then there's him getting through school and how him and his relationship with Addy will look like at the end and his career. I know he will get to be an attorney, but what that looks like and all the possibilities that can happen between now and then are so fast that it melts my brain just thinking about it and that doesn't even count all the small side stories that are within a story. 

I loved that chapter, I kind of like her dad and sister but her mother may be a problem.  I think the tailor may think there is a chance of more growth since he mentioned the 3 inches that could be let out.  So law is where he is thinking about, he is very smart and I like how he explained he major and what he wanted to do in the future to her mom.  Looking forward to Wednesday and seeing how Christmas with his dad goes.  Nice touch with the part of him and Stacy taking and we know what special project she was talking about.?  

34 minutes ago, kerry said:

I loved this chapter b/c it totally solidified Addy and Cameron's relationship, though I couldn't help wondering what would prompt her mother to actually bring up the possibility of marriage. Seems that would be the furthest thing from her mind. 

Also liked (in a very different way, as it was rather heartbreaking) the early section in which he sees his old friends in their new circumstances. I wonder if Kristin will become a problem for Cam...

Thanks for the comments! ?

25 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I wonder if Addy's mom means she's going to spank her butt when she said they'd continue the discussion at home. I wonder what kind of punishment Addy's sister got from her mom.

They're both full on Bigs. Addy's sister could possibly be small enough to have been spanked more recently, but I'm pretty certain that hasn't been a thing for Addy since she was much much younger! Groundings and loss of privileges are more what the two of them are likely to face at home.

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved that chapter, I kind of like her dad and sister but her mother may be a problem.  I think the tailor may think there is a chance of more growth since he mentioned the 3 inches that could be let out.  So law is where he is thinking about, he is very smart and I like how he explained he major and what he wanted to do in the future to her mom.  Looking forward to Wednesday and seeing how Christmas with his dad goes.  Nice touch with the part of him and Stacy taking and we know what special project she was talking about.?  

Thanks for the comment Billy! ?

10 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Ah and that’s where the court will come in, but if Cameron’s just a freshman I wonder what the time span of this novels going to be....

I won't get specific, but it will be over a longer period than any of the other works I've posted here.

11 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I certainly hope you mean this figuratively and that every characters smile remains intact! But I know that may be a long shot in this dimension lol 

Not at the moment, though that is quite a dark and humorous thought! 

I just had a thought, if Laura went home for Christmas break and she already had 9 demerits does the contract with Emerson stop her from quitting college and staying home like any other college student would here if they were failing?    

46 minutes ago, Guilend said:

? a whole 3 days. It'll be tough, but for your story it's always worth the wait.

?

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I just had a thought, if Laura went home for Christmas break and she already had 9 demerits does the contract with Emerson stop her from quitting college and staying home like any other college student would here if they were failing?    

I will say that Laura is so stubborn that she would insist on going back even if she could just quit. My guess is that tuition and fees, along with the contract they sign upon admission, is probably a four year lock for a contract. I can't see the university letting them quit... that's just a sign they need to go back to diapers after all!

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?

I will say that Laura is so stubborn that she would insist on going back even if she could just quit. My guess is that tuition and fees, along with the contract they sign upon admission, is probably a four year lock for a contract. I can't see the university letting them quit... that's just a sign they need to go back to diapers after all!

Ya you're probably right, doesn't matter anyway one way or the other most of them up in diapers anyway. So sad to think about it.  

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

will say that Laura is so stubborn that she would insist on going back even if she could just quit. My guess is that tuition and fees, along with the contract they sign upon admission, is probably a four year lock for a contract. I can't see the university letting them quit... that's just a sign they need to go back to diapers after all!

Plus didn't the contract state that pointing out or failing the courses give them the right to basically adopt them out so they could make a case that failing to show up to class her first day she was to return would be considered failure and even a few demerits which would put her over the top. I just wish she would've just gone and put herself of for adoption at that point. Plus if there was a way to quit and go home Belle would've done that first.

29 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Plus didn't the contract state that pointing out or failing the courses give them the right to basically adopt them out so they could make a case that failing to show up to class her first day she was to return would be considered failure and even a few demerits which would put her over the top. I just wish she would've just gone and put herself of for adoption at that point. Plus if there was a way to quit and go home Belle would've done that first.

I have to point out that Bella wasn't in college at Emerson, she had a business of her own.

19 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have to point out that Bella wasn't in college at Emerson, she had a business of her own.

Oops, I got the names mixed up from the other story lol I mean Cams Little friend at the beginning of this story. 

10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Oops, I got the names mixed up from the other story lol I mean Cams Little friend at the beginning of this story. 

Yes what Is what I thinking her name is Beth and she isn't to much better off than Laura anyway.  At least for now still have my hopes up for her.

I just realized what a good prank would be. Get some breastmilk, which I'm guessing is in abundance there and easy to get and trick one of the students into drinking it, or if you think you can get away with it, trick a teacher into drinking it. While it's effects aren't permanent, they'd definitely have limited amount of control for the day and might even have an instant reaction and let everything go. Worse case scenario is if the student happens to have one of those parents that would find reasons to breastfeed their kids far into their teens so their body will not fight the effects at all or the victim might end up getting addicted like any other chemical changing drug. 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I just realized what a good prank would be. Get some breastmilk, which I'm guessing is in abundance there and easy to get and trick one of the students into drinking it, or if you think you can get away with it, trick a teacher into drinking it. While it's effects aren't permanent, they'd definitely have limited amount of control for the day and might even have an instant reaction and let everything go. Worse case scenario is if the student happens to have one of those parents that would find reasons to breastfeed their kids far into their teens so their body will not fight the effects at all or the victim might end up getting addicted like any other chemical changing drug. 

I suspect this is among many pranks and tactics that happen in the dimension. Most of the time though I would expect the effects from one nursing to not be instant. (Seems Too Good I had a chart that I'll post below...)

You would need to keep it coming frequently to make the incontinence an issue. (Seems Too Good I went in depth on the mechanism)

DietCont.png.adbac6e3be4f1fc44731e2352d78695c.png

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I suspect this is among many pranks and tactics that happen in the dimension. Most of the time though I would expect the effects from one nursing to not be instant. (Seems Too Good I had a chart that I'll post below...)

You would need to keep it coming frequently to make the incontinence an issue. (Seems Too Good I went in depth on the mechanism)

I forgot about that, however with these young adults I imagine a few would use it as a prank while I'm sure there's some that would use it either as revenge on a rival or use it to get an annoying roommate moved to another dorm. With them all basically high from the baby fever or whatever and not having the same restraint they once had I wouldn't be surprised at what they'd not just do to Littles or Mids, but to anyone they feel are a threat to them either to their social group or academically. 

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I would also think that an amazon would probably spit the first mouthful out since they can't stand food for littles and I think breast milk from an amazon would be very sweet for the little and baby taste buds.  

6 hours ago, little dragoniusrex said:

Love love love It Jay cameron good going there. I truly hope true love wins in the story. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

Just to let everyone know tomorrow nights post may be a little later than I normally post. (Getting stuck at work later tomorrow than normal...)

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete