LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! I think the Epilogue soothes things some there.

Good catch! Thanks!

You'll find out more in the Epilogue. 

I really hope so, I really do, but I'm not sure at this point that it will do anything to soothe it. But hey, I'm going to withhold judgment until then! Still really looking forward to the epilogue, finishing yet another fantastic story from you!

The beth ending ruins. Addy for all intents and purposes performed the killing blow that her family started. She killed beth. She wanted, she asked Camerons permission, and he agreed. She erased beth from existence. 

They could have removed the plaque and damaged and keep beth and just work with her rehabilitation. They could reduce her age abit to give her more time to relearn things. Or even just to remain beth and and gradually learn abit before she got old and died naturally. Would be fine. 

I'm afraid that's the worst ending to a story I've ever read. Addy gets everything.

This does not sit well with me. 

Beth effectively becomes the offspring of the woman who's fucking her fiance. It's horrid. 

I'm afraid I would have prefered if they had euthanized her.

Im afraid I can't applaud this chapter. I feel quite negative. Anyway it's 11:45pm here in the u.k,time for bed......, or maybe I'm already asleep and I dreamed..., nightmared this chapter 65,knowing it was supposed to be released today...., and the real chapter will be waiting when I wake up ???

• Confused 2

?I am going so say that I was very happy with what they did for Beth,  She won't be a little now and has a loving family.  She may not know of her life before but in a way Cam gets to have both of the girls he loved in his life.  I wonder if this could lead to an end of the birth rate problem being solved and the need for lttles that don't want it taken care of.

One other thing I guess Cam will have to get over his taste of the milk and his kids may be taller then him in middle school.

23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

?I am going so say that I was very happy with what they did for Beth,  She won't be a little now and has a loving family.  She may not know of her life before but in a way Cam gets to have both of the girls he loved in his life.  I wonder if this could lead to an end of the birth rate problem being solved and the need for lttles that don't want it taken care of.

One other thing I guess Cam will have to get over his taste of the milk and his kids may be taller then him in middle school.

Thanks for the comment Billy! ?

16 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I could never have predicted the Beth being their daughter part, and I certainly cried so much when I read this chapter!

As I was writing I didn't want to kill Beth, but I also didn't see a way for her to recover after what was done. I felt like waving a magical nanite wand here to fix things would cheapen not only what Beth went through, but also what so many littles in the dimension go through. Beth has in a lot of ways been a 'there but for the grace' side character throughout the book.

I hope for those of you that are reacting badly to this that the Epilogue may help change your perception there though. 

Gotta say, not too sure how to feel about the premature birth stuff with Beth. On one hand, she's still dealing with identity death, and I couldn't imagine "your former-fiancée is now your daughter" being anything but awkward for Cam. On the other hand, Beth and Cam still get to be a part of eachother's lives, and Beth doesn't just waste away until she dies. Still, this was a great final chapter, and I'm looking forward to the epilogue.

Before commenting on Beth's part I'm gonna wait for the epilog to see if a suspicion I have may be correct. Nanites can do wonderful things...

31 minutes ago, herezulo said:

Still, this was a great final chapter, and I'm looking forward to the epilogue.

Thanks for the comment! ? (Hoping the Epilogue helps some with Pre-Mature Birth reaction)

19 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Before commenting on Beth's part I'm gonna wait for the epilog to see if a suspicion I have may be correct. Nanites can do wonderful things...

Thanks for the comment! 

WOW I though we would need more to find out what happen to Cameron and Addy but then you just blew it out of the water as if it was a cruiser getting smoked by Battleship. Love the ending of this story, I only wish I could see want Cameron did to help people in that world. I hope you revisit this world that you having made.

13 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

WOW I though we would need more to find out what happen to Cameron and Addy but then you just blew it out of the water as if it was a cruiser getting smoked by Battleship. 

That's quite the visual! ?

14 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Love the ending of this story, I only wish I could see want Cameron did to help people in that world. I hope you revisit this world that you having made.

Thanks, it's most likely not my last story in the Dimension (even though I may take a break with another story depending my muse)?

Well a great last chapter.

I'm guessing Senator Darling is one of the ones Aubry had connections with. When I saw the name I immediately thought of Lieutenant Darling from Black Adder Goes Forth. He was unlikable too.

Beth's fate is interesting to say the least, but I guess of it saves her and leads to a happy future for her... sure.

I always figured if Cam wound up with Addison, there would be miracle babies. But hey, they have Beth to thank for that I guess.

I can't wait for the epilogue!

I would have like to actually have seen Aubry and Danica in court. If only to see the look on Aubry's face at sentencing.

And while Danica was a pawn, I don't know if I would call her unwitting. She knew what she was doing. 

I think that those who are unhappy about the fate of Beth in the end fail to remember what Amanda had said when it happened.  If they were to fix her with the damage done she still would have lost all her memory of her life and need to learn again.  Even her father did not want that for her.  If she has a chance of a new life and not being a little it is better than death in a few years.  Baby Sofia this ending reminds me of another series of stories on Patron where the girl gets her guy back " Sort of kind of "

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think that those who are unhappy about the fate of Beth in the end fail to remember what Amanda had said when it happened.  If they were to fix her with the damage done she still would have lost all her memory of her life and need to learn again.  Even her father did not want that for her.  If she has a chance of a new life and not being a little it is better than death in a few years.  Baby Sofia this ending reminds me of another series of stories on Patron where the girl gets her guy back " Sort of kind of "

It raises the question of whether or not she is still the same person anymore. Kinda not.

But of course she was otherwise destined for a wasting death anyway. This does salvage something. Its a question without a good answer. For me at least.

I hope Cam and Addison do right by her with regards to her old life and eventually explain everything to her.

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

It raises the question of whether or not she is still the same person anymore. Kinda not.

But of course she was otherwise destined for a wasting death anyway. This does salvage something. Its a question without a good answer. For me at least.

I hope Cam and Addison do right by her with regards to her old life and eventually explain everything to her.

I personalty don't think that would do Beth any good in the ling run.

That Premature Birthing reminds me of PerculiarChanging. 
Fiona : “Congrats on the wedding Cameron!  Love can sometimes take forever but it is worth it when you find your soulmate.  Although the diaper dimension is not a fan of my wife Tepeu, so I doubt we’d be couple friends.”

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I would have like to actually have seen Aubry and Danica in court. If only to see the look on Aubry's face at sentencing.

I debated about carrying them into the courtroom, but I truly feel like it was time for Cameron to get safely out of Ames. Everything picked up with his confirmation hearing and he couldn't make it back there. It was also a plea deal in the end.

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think that those who are unhappy about the fate of Beth in the end fail to remember what Amanda had said when it happened.  If they were to fix her with the damage done she still would have lost all her memory of her life and need to learn again.  Even her father did not want that for her.  If she has a chance of a new life and not being a little it is better than death in a few years. 

This was my thought with the ending. Sometimes life gives us crappy choices, and the best you can do is choose the least crappy one!

14 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I just saw this real life Big home with Mid furniture that Cam has, on YouTube, and I thought I'd share it here:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ctaAMFzuZkM

That is really cool!

13 minutes ago, TerranV said:

The epilogue will address some things for you here. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

That Premature Birthing reminds me of PerculiarChanging. 
Fiona : “Congrats on the wedding Cameron!  Love can sometimes take forever but it is worth it when you find your soulmate.  Although the diaper dimension is not a fan of my wife Tepeu, so I doubt we’d be couple friends.”

Thanks for the comment! 

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I personalty don't think that would do Beth any good in the ling run.

I just feel that Beth would have a right to know the truth. A difficult truth, but ultimately one that is part of her for good or ill.

*Furiously scribbles at my incorrect guesses on my bingo prediction sheet after seeing the Beth re-birth*

I personally like how the fate of Beth was handled. Purely out of personal preference, I don't like it in stories when the ending suddenly makes almost all of the previous consequences redundant e.g. characters are spontaneously resurrected at the end etc. For me it takes any consequences out of stories. 

Beth gets to live and have another chance, but not without nullifying what happened to her. 

Looking forward to Epilogue :)

14 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I just feel that Beth would have a right to know the truth. A difficult truth, but ultimately one that is part of her for good or ill.

?

14 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

*Furiously scribbles at my incorrect guesses on my bingo prediction sheet after seeing the Beth re-birth*

Lol, someone mentioned something close a week or so ago and I found myself wondering how they even got that close! Not something I would normally use to be honest in a story, but I felt like here it was a possible solution when no other cures existed.

15 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Looking forward to Epilogue :)

?

• Like 1

Yay, finally catching up with like 4..5 chapters, due to work and some traveling over the weekend. So, now finally, Cam being a judge in the same court room he actually started clerking Judge Ruth ... cool. Addy & Cam married, a good deal for all the hurt ones by SafeFood, Ivy the new CEO and a now strange but possible way to fix Beth. And, she's getting over the inch line as it seems. And Aubrey and Danica getting their well deserved punishment. It was first hard to understand, but then it clicked what you meant. 72 years for Aubrey, how long do live Amazons actually, or is the regressing back to 6-month little status also resetting the biological lifetime? 

That Addy now even could get kids. A cure for everyone ?. Cam's dad, mom, baby sis and even his grandparents can be very proud of him. 

Just a note the discussion started by @sherlock, Addy was for me always "the good Amazon girl", loving and caring for Cam. Yes, she might have liked him sometimes as girl, but not without his consent. But she can get her "cat claws" out, if someone tries to hurt Cam, who she loved for his nature/person. For me, @BabySofia did an amazing job to write/build Addy's personality. And I could also fully understand, when Addy also stood back and left at the times, first the threat with the nanite bombs and possible more threats towards Cam too, then the stuff her mother and sister did to Cam, and the shame of her own family doing this.

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

We watched over the months as that changed, and soon we had a bouncing baby girl as they say! Addy behaved like any other infant, and began hitting all of the milestones that a newborn baby should right on time!

@BabySofia I guess, this should be Beth and not Addy. 

WOW, that is now almost the end .. amazing and sad at the same time, that it's now almost over, and we'll have to wait now again for another amazing story of yours.

BTW. I can hardly decide, which of Emerald Princess, Seems to Good to be True, Exchanged and In-Between I would declare the best, they are all just amazing.

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete