LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

11 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I’d be very curious to see the alternate ending ideas after this story is completed, how many likes to bribe them out of you? Or are they Not for sale lol

I might be willing to share after the Epilogue. Remind me. ?

18 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:
20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Lol, she was one of the first out!!!! ? She's  not got a very good poker face apparently. One of my dollies beat up on everyone else! ? 

Aww. Sometimes cuteness doesn't help. I'm glad the dolly won though ?

.oO( Don't tell me, the dolls name was Danica ... ) :huh:

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Just had a thought, I’m now curious what would happen if cam did get injected with the nanites to change his gender and all that...

I can see it going either way. From what we saw this chapter it doesn't seem like it should work. Nothing else did. But then again, Cam did save his sperm earlier in the story. I feel like there's a reason for that. Maybe it doesn't work but he suffers some permanent damage that renders him sterile?

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

You're right, shame about Danica. I didn't originally intend for her to go bad, but it just felt right for some reason that she wasn't the perfect Little supporting Big that she seemed to be. I still think she wasn't a fan of what was happening, but money was the most important thing to her...

There's no solidarity like class solidarity! ? The rich can't all be Addisons (who, admittedly, I was wrong about!).

God, Cam has enough nanites in his body to turn into the Hulk now. If Stacy's drops of nanomachines in the water supply has consequences like this, I can only imagine the long-term effects of Cam's injections. When this is over, he'd basically be a walking bio bomb. ?

12 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

God, Cam has enough nanites in his body to turn into the Hulk now. If Stacy's drops of nanomachines in the water supply has consequences like this, I can only imagine the long-term effects of Cam's injections. 

Camerons are different than the ones that Stacy set in the wild. That being said with that many nanites inside of him you're not far off! 

My heart is broken. How could Dani do this. Money or not. She would have had enough even if her mother had gone to jail (probably, on the other hand, I've learned that people who are born with a lot of money never learn to use it wisely). Addi will never forgive her sister for that. Oh and by the way I SAID thanks to Stacy's nanites Cameron is immune to other nanites. I hope the light that went out now is a good sign. Really looking forward to Friday night/Saturday morning.

15 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

My heart is broken. How could Dani do this. Money or not. She would have had enough even if her mother had gone to jail (probably, on the other hand, I've learned that people who are born with a lot of money never learn to use it wisely). Addi will never forgive her sister for that. Oh and by the way I SAID thanks to Stacy's nanites Cameron is immune to other nanites. I hope the light that went out now is a good sign. Really looking forward to Friday night/Saturday morning.

She definitely disappointed a lot of people! (Not the least of which is poor Addy...) 

Thanks for the comment! Hopefully I can post a little bit earlier Friday. (We'll see what time I get home after stopping for a grocery pickup on the way home from work.)

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

My heart is broken. How could Dani do this. Money or not. She would have had enough even if her mother had gone to jail (probably, on the other hand, I've learned that people who are born with a lot of money never learn to use it wisely).

I feel like there should have been a small hint earlier in the story about her true nature. Like maybe her bringing up inheritance or that she has trouble affording her lavish lifestyle. Maybe there was and I missed it.

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I feel like there should have been a small hint earlier in the story about her true nature. Like maybe her bringing up inheritance or that she has trouble affording her lavish lifestyle. Maybe there was and I missed it.

She was a small character at the beginning. I would say there were a couple hints I tried to put in there in the mall scene, but I kept things really subtle as I was only just then beginning to figure out her darker nature.

In a couple months I'll go back and edit things again - maybe I'll see if more clues can be added.

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She was a small character at the beginning. I would say there were a couple hints I tried to put in there in the mall scene, but I kept things really subtle as I was only just then beginning to figure out her darker nature.

Fair enough. Its not like it really contradicts anything that was previously established about her. I'll admit I did get a vibe from her that made me slightly uneasy, but It didn't seem that far off from how Addison was acting at the time. She was under the same nanite threat so I interpreted her behavior as wanting to stay on her mom's good side. 

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

One crazy thought if Aubry gets shrunk to being a baby and someone adopts her would they get her shares of safefoods and her other assets??

Her shares of SafeFoods might not end up worth that much after the lawsuit is finished. Although its possible they would get passed on to Addison and Danica (if Danica somehow doesn't end up in jail).

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

In a couple months I'll go back and edit things again - maybe I'll see if more clues can be added.

I don’t know. In the early chapters, if I recall correctly, she clearly shared Addy’s dislike of abusing Littles. Nothing we’ve seen in this story suggests that she could alter so dramatically, or for that matter that anyone could, especially given Stacy’s gift to the women of Ames. Anything she said or did to Cam was also done by Addy; I never got any vibe at all that she had a dark side. I’m with those who have said this came out of the blue, and for that reason it may well be the first narrative mistake I have ever seen you make...unless I count changing the end of Exchanged. (I still like the old one better.) ?

just got around to read chapter 60 when this bomb shell drop and wow what a chapter. Makes me think of the end of exchanged and love that Cameron gets to fights back, messing with them.

38 minutes ago, kerry said:

I don’t know. In the early chapters, if I recall correctly, she clearly shared Addy’s dislike of abusing Littles. Nothing we’ve seen in this story suggests that she could alter so dramatically, or for that matter that anyone could, especially given Stacy’s gift to the women of Ames. Anything she said or did to Cam was also done by Addy; I never got any vibe at all that she had a dark side. I’m with those who have said this came out of the blue, and for that reason it may well be the first narrative mistake I have ever seen you make...unless I count changing the end of Exchanged. (I still like the old one better.) ?

What if Danica is a plot point. Like she has the same drive as Addy thanks to Stacy or is going to brake them free?

I have now read the chapter again, especially now with more time.

In retrospect, I didn't expect Dani to betray her own sister like that for money, but if you remember the mall, for example, she treated Cameron more like a baby than anything else. If she really was one of the good ones, she would have treated him differently.

I read the chapter again and she gave the impression that everything is clear for her Cameron remains a baby for Addi. Was she already a traitor there?

I had really hoped that the two sisters would redesign SafeFoods together. I was wrong. But maybe there is still hope?

Often people develop behaviors to survive. Addy said that her sister had been working for the company for some time. Maybe she tried EVERYTHING during that time to impress her mother, so that she would then deactivate the nanites. And now she is so deep into this abyss that she can't help it out.

There was a person on Wattpad who thought Dani had the nanite syringe for Cameron and was going to give it to him and now that it's dark she's taking the opportunity to give it to Aubrey.

I don't think Dani has the syringe but Aubrey but somehow it would be nice if this is the situation.

No matter how it continues Sofia has and definitely surprised with this chapter.

I'm looking forward to how it continues.

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awe cliffhanger queen strikes again!! I feel like he has a chip or someone came to visit Addys and discovered no one was home. Cannot wait for more!

Thanks for the comment! ?

5 hours ago, kerry said:

15 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I have now read the chapter again, especially now with more time.

In retrospect, I didn't expect Dani to betray her own sister like that for money, but if you remember the mall, for example, she treated Cameron more like a baby than anything else. If she really was one of the good ones, she would have treated him differently.

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Often people develop behaviors to survive. Addy said that her sister had been working for the company for some time. Maybe she tried EVERYTHING during that time to impress her mother, so that she would then deactivate the nanites. And now she is so deep into this abyss that she can't help it out.

This is a big part of it beside the money too. Working with her mom for these few years out of college has not helped things at all.

17 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I don't think Dani has the syringe but Aubrey but somehow it would be nice if this is the situation.

Aubrey is the one holding the syringe.

Thanks for the comments everyone! ?

Cam doesn't love addy, he loves beth. I just found that sentence just so empty and superficial and throw away. Why ask to marry beth, if he still loved addy. This part just doesn't sit well at all. 

Still not really enough chapters for this turn of events to be so indepth or a real paradigm, it alludes to it, but will be a last minute rescue, the end was too similar to when he narrow avoided the surgery....., so he blacks out with fear alot, and loves any girl that shows him attention?? I find myself routing for cam less and less. I think he's become mentally ill since he parents died. And has one foot off the boat. 

Really sad that this story is ending In afew chapters, it's got legs. But everything must end.

Wonderful writer! 

have read that a lot of people want to see the Hellcats make the rescue but I really don't think this falls under something they would be brought in for.  I I would guess it is more likely going to be the FBI or federal marshal's that make the raid.  The only reason for the Hellcats would be if producing your own nanites was an internal crime.  

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

have read that a lot of people want to see the Hellcats make the rescue but I really don't think this falls under something they would be brought in for.  I I would guess it is more likely going to be the FBI or federal marshal's that make the raid.  The only reason for the Hellcats would be if producing your own nanites was an internal crime.  

But the Hellcats are so coooool.

They need a badass theme song.

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

But the Hellcats are so coooool.

They need a badass theme song.

Why did the theme song from Batman immediately come to mind when I heard that sentence?

Nananananan Hellcats

As crazy as that sounds, I'm much more excited to see if Addi is in trouble for getting her pants wet. Let's not forget that this world is crazy.

22 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

It will be interesting to hear who’s doing the raid in the first place. I’m expecting a “turned on your nanite tracker” or something like that. I means they’ve only been missing for 2-4 hours.  So it can’t be her going missing but something else

15 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

It will be interesting to hear who’s doing the raid in the first place. I’m expecting a “turned on your nanite tracker” or something like that. I means they’ve only been missing for 2-4 hours.  So it can’t be her going missing but something else

But maybe Cameron is still being watched by the private detectives and they called the lawyers when he was kidnapped and then the then the FBI and the federal marshals etc.?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete