LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I wonder who the other 60 people were that she got with the nanites,  Did she do it before the phone was taken away or have someone else do it for her.  I am going to be sorry when this ends though it just gives me another story to go back to at a future time like I like to do with Exchanged and Seems.? 

In the chapter where she was arrested it said that she was wildly pressing on the cell phone. Therefore, I could almost imagine that she has activated a general activation code. And then it took just because of distance or settings just a day until all were affected. Luckily for Addy and her sister there is Amanda.

41 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I wonder who the other 60 people were that she got with the nanites,  Did she do it before the phone was taken away or have someone else do it for her. 

38 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

In the chapter where she was arrested it said that she was wildly pressing on the cell phone. Therefore, I could almost imagine that she has activated a general activation code. And then it took just because of distance or settings just a day until all were affected. Luckily for Addy and her sister there is Amanda.

It was caused when she pressed a command on her phone before setting it to the hypno bomb that it became. It was actually pretty much instantaneous at the time, Cameron is reading a story really that was investigated and posted most likely the night before or that morning. 

11 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Truly scary what the nanites can do to Amazons now.  

Why if the right Little Liberation group was to get their hands on them... ? (No I'm not working on a story involving bringing down the big bad Amazons, though that might be fun! ?)

I would hate to destroy a world where we can all be happily diapered and it's just normal! ?

12 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

He'd better be going back to normal. ?

?

No stealing my default devilness! ?

11 minutes ago, Big-baby-bear99 said:

I'm going save my response till later on but starts out to a very good story 

Are you starting at the beginning now? (I think I remember you finding my other works in the last couple of weeks?)

Thanks for the comment! ?

Actually Baby Sofia I would think that if the amazons can't do something to help with the birth rate in another 500 years or so the mids and littles may outnumber them to a point that a take over of the government would become a possibly.

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Actually Baby Sofia I would think that if the amazons can't do something to help with the birth rate in another 500 years or so the mids and littles may outnumber them to a point that a take over of the government would become a possibly.

This is true, but they have short-sighted politicians just like our own.

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I was reading another unfinished DD story where any research on the problem was blocked because little's were a trillion dollar business they did not want to end. 

28 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Stay tuned.  I have a concept that speaks to the whole birth rate thing, though I'm still fleshing it out.  

• Like 1

My dear Sophie this could go so many ways once again another amazing chapter that I cannot stop reading. The emotions you both portray together was also captivating that I was able to laugh and cry throughout the narration at the same time. Please continue telling this story to us

Great couple of chapters , felt like I was able to take a breath after all the action. Really interesting the little discussion about living the life that's really not too bad if you get a nice mommy, we all would hope for one of those, maybe even Cam.... :)

Addys mom really did have the red nuclear nanite button, so much blackmail, man she is really going to jail for a long time.....

This thread goes too fast! I barely had enough time to react to the daycare trip. ? Which was one of my favorite scenes in the novel btw. I love that Cam is seeing the gentler side of being a baby, and how he can still have a fun, rich, rewarding life.

My guess? Law partner by day, and Addy's precious little girl at night. At least that's my hope!

Just out of curiosity @Babysofia, what's the word count for the novel at now?

I still maintain with only 6 chapters left to 65,not a lot of pages left for paradigms of any kind to shift. It's one of the best stories I've ever read. But it has bottle necked and become very small focus on just addy and cammie.it goes less places, and picks up on narratives placed down several chapters before alot less. I guess I just don't really like addy. How fickle can cam be to suddenly love her when maybe 2 weeks ago he was storming down the courtroom in the name of beth. Regressed or not that's still the person he loves, was imminent to be married, but suddenlt "oh, she's been reduced to a baby by a horrible corporation, oh well, I'll fuck the corporations daughter instead and suck her tits, I want to be a baby with her". I maybe internalising and projecting abit, it's not the same as someone dying but I think is comparable. The girl I loved died, my soul mate, for years I wouldn't even consider the idea of another girl, and definitely not a girl 6 degrees of separation from the thing she died of, whether I'd fucked her before or not. You get very bitter, and dismissive of people and the outside, all you focus on is the girl that died, for years. 

Whether she's an ex and has nice tits or not. The resolve he had at the start in the car seat, arms crossed, not talking to her, would prevail. If he loved beth, he wouldn't soften. 

I don't think I would even care if addy Was in danger from nanites either. 

I guess it's lucky, the author clearly has not experienced loss. Bless you x. 

It just really cheapens cams and beths love. But maybe it's down to his naivety. He didn't love her until she was back in diapers, and now he doesnt lover her again now she's back back in diapers. 

It wouldn't be a satisfying ending to have addy as the end prize or immaculate player in the game. 

Stacy needs to come back and fix beth, fix the 6 collateral damage shrunk Co conspirators. 

Maybe cam and beth can go to stacys world. 

You write all characters eloquently. There's no fault in your work. I just cannot get on board with addy. She's not acting affectionately, like a girlfriend at all, so cam shouldn't be having increased romantic feelings for her. She's serving herself. 

I can't be the only one anti-addy??? 

Wonderful work...., have you started your next story yet? Lots of love x

25 minutes ago, sherlock said:

I still maintain with only 6 chapters left to 65,not a lot of pages left for paradigms of any kind to shift. It's one of the best stories I've ever read. But it has bottle necked and become very small focus on just addy and cammie.it goes less places, and picks up on narratives placed down several chapters before alot less. I guess I just don't really like addy. How fickle can cam be to suddenly love her when maybe 2 weeks ago he was storming down the courtroom in the name of beth. Regressed or not that's still the person he loves, was imminent to be married, but suddenlt "oh, she's been reduced to a baby by a horrible corporation, oh well, I'll fuck the corporations daughter instead and suck her tits, I want to be a baby with her". I maybe internalising and projecting abit, it's not the same as someone dying but I think is comparable. The girl I loved died, my soul mate, for years I wouldn't even consider the idea of another girl, and definitely not a girl 6 degrees of separation from the thing she died of, whether I'd fucked her before or not. You get very bitter, and dismissive of people and the outside, all you focus on is the girl that died, for years. 

Whether she's an ex and has nice tits or not. The resolve he had at the start in the car seat, arms crossed, not talking to her, would prevail. If he loved beth, he wouldn't soften. 

It just really cheapens cams and beths love. But maybe it's down to his naivety. He didn't love her until she was back in diapers, and now he doesnt lover her again now she's back back in diapers. 

It wouldn't be a satisfying ending to have addy as the end prize or immaculate player in the game. 

Stacy needs to come back and fix beth, fix the 6 collateral damage shrunk Co conspirators. 

You write all characters eloquently. There's no fault in your work. I just cannot get on board with addy. She's not acting affectionately, like a girlfriend at all, so cam shouldn't be having increased romantic feelings for her. She's serving herself. 

I think you are putting to much blame on Addy, she had no choice in breaking up with Cam.  If she had not I don't think Cam would had realized his love for Beth.  And Addy's need for a baby is really Stacy,s fault.

43 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think you are putting to much blame on Addy, she had no choice in breaking up with Cam.  If she had not I don't think Cam would had realized his love for Beth.  And Addy's need for a baby is really Stacy,s fault.

He loved her as soon as she's was standing waiting for him before she was taken away to be adopted. He loved her when he went to visit, and was hurt that her and her dad told him he wasn't able to visit her anymore. That's all waaaaaay before she declined his proposal. Does cam just love any girl that shows him attention, thats not inferred in the story. To drop thoughts of beth so quickly while being in the home of someone who would be a constant reminder, and then falling in love with her, who herself is presently no mutual romantic acts. Doesn't really makes sense. She's not trying to fuck him or hold his hand or cuddle him...., she's making him wear girls clothes, shit himself, and suck her tits, all for her gain and desire, that wouldnt make him forget beth and go head over heels for her. Since she drove him home in the too small diaper, I haven't read one moment where Addy seemed affectionate or having the hots for cam..., it could be any other little, or mid, in his place and she would act exactly the same way. 

57 minutes ago, sherlock said:

I don't think Cameron ever really stopped loving Addison. He just came to terms with the fact that it wasn't going to happen and moved on. He also hasn't stopped loving Beth but is forced to come to terms with the fact that she might never recover. If he is back in the court room for the next trial against SafeFoods, he will be fighting for her just as he was the first time.

Its also not like he wants to be babied by Addison. He has little choice until he is officially freed and is making the best of it. Not to mention he promised to indulge her instincts for the remainder of his time with her. He also has been without an intimate relationship since Beth disappeared.

Addison is in a similar boat. She loves Cam romantically and always has, but now that she is his mommy, she has to act as such. On top of that she has Stacy's nanites super charging her maternal instincts. Her deal with Cam for him to indulge her is acknowledged to be just that.

Both Cameron's and Addison's emotions are all over the place and probably have been since the first trial against SafeFoods.

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

My dear Sophie this could go so many ways once again another amazing chapter that I cannot stop reading. The emotions you both portray together was also captivating that I was able to laugh and cry throughout the narration at the same time. Please continue telling this story to us

Thank you for such a kind compliment! ?

2 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Addys mom really did have the red nuclear nanite button, so much blackmail...

And those are just the nanite victims, you have to assume there's probably a lot more corruption beyond that! Thanks for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

This thread goes too fast!

Lol, I stopped to make a more involved dinner to get me some meals for a few days and came back to half-a-page of comments! ?

2 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Just out of curiosity @Babysofia, what's the word count for the novel at now?

What I've posted is 177k words out of a bit over 196k for the full novel.

1 hour ago, sherlock said:

Fair enough comment, I'd ask that you wait and see what happens in the end. I highly doubt that you or anyone else is really expecting where this goes for the ending. 

I most likely won't have another work ready for this site until January or February of next year at the earliest I'm guessing. I have something that came to me a bit ago that I might think about putting down... but honestly I've got something else I really need to do project wise (actually two) that aren't on here first. 

Thanks for the comments! I appreciate your frank criticism of things! ?

1 hour ago, something101 said:

Finally got my gazebo up and what a perfect thing too since I got to read a new chapter and will definitely finish the story outside 

That sounds lovely! ?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Fair points! ?

37 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Since she drove him home in the too small diaper, I haven't read one moment where Addy seemed affectionate or having the hots for cam..., it could be any other little, or mid, in his place and she would act exactly the same way. 

To be fair a bunch of the moments you mention were being watched and she was limited. I think you've seen a little bit of those moment when they dodged the surveillance. 

Again you make some valid criticisms of Addy's character. I think one of the coolest things in literature or art of any type is the subjective view and opinion that every person can have. ?

35 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Both Cameron's and Addison's emotions are all over the place and probably have been since the first trial against SafeFoods.

Also valid points! ?

• Thanks 1

I've been discussing this with a friend of mine and we both think it would be incredibly smart of SafeFoods to hire Ivy.

1. both she and her daughter testified against the company in the main trial. Hiring her now clearly shows that they want to distance themselves from the previous CEO Aubrey Harries.

2. Ivy is already known through her work at the hospital and the reforms there as someone who stands up for the rights of Littles. If she becomes CEO now and Addi and her sister also get their mother's shares when she is convicted these three can rebuild the entire store from the ground up.

3. Ivy as CEO will not be told anything by the other departments and will implement radical reforms and mercilessly fire those who have the same world view as Aubrey and/or were involved in the attempts on Littles and Mids and if necessary hand them over to the justice.

4. it would also be clever to make their daughter Holly the head of the medical department, if the company has such a thing. Of course, the Amazons on the ground would have to be told that whoever messes with Holly will have to face the consequences, which won't necessarily be kind. As head of that department, she could see to it that healing, or at least recovery, is developed for the victims.

5. When Cameron is free, the law firm he works for should be hired as a permanent partner to take over all cases in the future, and Cameron should be hired directly as the head of the legal department. This would also give the image that a change is taking place. A lawyer who has led many lawsuits against SafeFoods and was also attacked by the Aubrey, takes over the leadership of the legal department and supports the new development.

6.Addy and her sister should take over the respective management of their department, since it is also a family business. It shows that the new generation of the family is also ready for change.

With all these changes and the admission that there was a lot of abuse under the old management, which can be justified by the fact that Aubrey threatened the board and their families with nanites, the company could be saved and do a lot of good for Littles and Mids in the future.

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesomeness!!

Thanks! ?

6 hours ago, Renly said:

I think it's more than confirmed that Cam will stay as Addy's baby

We'll see! ?‍♀️

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

With all these changes and the admission that there was a lot of abuse under the old management, which can be justified by the fact that Aubrey threatened the board and their families with nanites, the company could be saved and do a lot of good for Littles and Mids in the future.

Interesting list, maybe they should hire you! ?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete