LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

21 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Interesting nursery. What percentage of the littles in the US actually like being babied? I'd imagine it's higher for New Haven than Ames?

It is definitely higher for New Haven since it's mostly by choice there. I would guess that if left to their own devices about ten to fifteen percent would consider it as being better than living on their own. Twenty percent might accept it as better than being homeless...? The other sixty-five or so would fight tooth and nail against it. 

Given the world is truly stacked against the smaller Littles there I think some of them might think a paid vacation where they never have to do any work has some appeal to it. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

paid vacation where they never have to do any work

For life. Lol. It's an interesting dynamic really. You have to be on edge 100% of the time as a free little, and once you're adopted you no longer have a care in the world but life becomes super boring and meaningless. You lose some freedom and you gain some. I wonder if there are any readers that would choose to be adopted as soon as possible if they found themselves in this dimension? I don't think I would... 

11 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I wonder if there are any readers that would choose to be adopted as soon as possible if they found themselves in this dimension? I don't think I would... 

Depends on who would be my mommy! If it was a nice one who didn't drop me off at bad places, and still let me do some big things, I would be up for it!

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Depends on who would be my mommy! If it was a nice one who didn't drop me off at bad places, and still let me do some big things, I would be up for it!

I think I'd probably only do it if it was with Amanda and Fred. Lol.

Nice chapter! Hopefully Addison's vote can put SafeFoods in better hands. 

Also nice to see Meg again. Yeah, with the right adoptive parents its probably not a bad life at all. 

Waiting for it all to go to hell though. Cam waking up wet despite the nanites is certainly disconcerting.

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice chapter! Hopefully Addison's vote can put SafeFoods in better hands. 

Also nice to see Meg again. Yeah, with the right adoptive parents its probably not a bad life at all. 

Waiting for it all to go to hell though. Cam waking up wet despite the nanites is certainly disconcerting.

Thanks for the comment! ?

Surprise! I didn't expect a chapter today at all! I'm so giddy I'm using all the exclamation points! :girl_happy:

Here we have a daycare center I would never have expected to find in Ames, though it really ought to be the norm, especially with Stacy's nanite fix floating around...

So...

Could someone who is used to being an adult, someone who has gone to law school and worked for a Supreme Court justice, ever find joy as a diapered Little? I mean, I doubt it, but...

Hmmm...

That was a total surprise seeing a new chapter today.  I think this daycare was alright and I can see that maybe someone would think of it as an early retirement.  I would think that after year in year out it might get a little boring for someone like cam or Holly though.  I wonder if Addy had any say in how they treated Cam when she filled in the paperwork, she did leave her own milk so maybe she did not want someone else nursing her baby.  I though it was funny that the littles tried to see who could act the most like a baby.?

15 minutes ago, kerry said:

Surprise! I didn't expect a chapter today at all! I'm so giddy I'm using all the exclamation points! :girl_happy:

Here we have a daycare center I would never have expected to find in Ames, though it really ought to be the norm, especially with Stacy's nanite fix floating around...

So...

Could someone who is used to being an adult, someone who has gone to law school and worked for a Supreme Court justice, ever find joy as a diapered Little? I mean, I doubt it, but...

Hmmm...

I think even if Cam enjoys it a bit, he values and takes great pride in being a lawyer. Unless something happens and he is definitely stuck as an adopted Littles, I think he'd take ake a free adult life any day.

17 minutes ago, kerry said:

Happy to have ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!! ?

18 minutes ago, kerry said:

It might be better at more of them now honestly. Changing Tikes had too much of Aubry meddling, as well as Kristin and Nancy Dannigan who seemed to have their own issues driving some cruelty. Who knows...? 

I definitely wanted to give you a daycare experience though that explained why Meg was happy to be there! ?

18 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I though it was funny that the littles tried to see who could act the most like a baby.?

It only makes sense, right? Only the cool kids get to be total babies? ?

I think even if Cam enjoys it a bit, he values and takes great pride in being a lawyer. Unless something happens and he is definitely stuck as an adopted Littles, I think he'd take ake a free adult life any day.

<nods> This is very true! ?

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Happy to have ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!! ?

It might be better at more of them now honestly. Changing Tikes had too much of Aubry meddling, as well as Kristin and Nancy Dannigan who seemed to have their own issues driving some cruelty. Who knows...? 

I definitely wanted to give you a daycare experience though that explained why Meg was happy to be there! ?

It only makes sense, right? Only the cool kids get to be total babies? ?

<nods> This is very true! ?

I wanted to say this before, Kristin really did have a mean attitude toward littles.  I am not only talking about how she treated Cammie, but when she took the picture that the little made and destroyed it I wanted to kill her right then.

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I wanted to say this before, Kristin really did have a mean attitude toward littles.  I am not only talking about how she treated Cammie, but when she took the picture that the little made and destroyed it I wanted to kill her right then.

Kristin is the kind of person who would hurt poor innocent animals. She's not a good person. Her brain is as icky as her diapers are now! 

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Oh jeez I remember that. Kristin sent me around the bend when she did that. Just pointless cruelty. I wondered if the other workers would have done that.

11 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Seeing a new chapter today was an unexpected but lovely surprise!

And to see a daycare that isn't something from a nightmare was an even nicer surprise!

Thanks! It was a surprise to me too... I was bored! Need some more updates on stories!!!! ?

I agree, a nice daycare was just what the authoress ordered! ?

Oh jeez I remember that. Kristin sent me around the bend when she did that. Just pointless cruelty. I wondered if the other workers would have done that.

I think the majority there wouldn't have actually. I'd like to think that she and Nancy Dannigan were more of anomaly's there than the norm. Now Kristin getting the treatment she's getting - that's just justice. I'm guessing no one really liked her! ?

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think the majority there wouldn't have actually. I'd like to think that she and Nancy Dannigan were more of anomaly's there than the norm. Now Kristin getting the treatment she's getting - that's just justice. I'm guessing no one really liked her! ?

They should use that ruined picture as evidence against her in her hearing.

"Look, she can't color inside the lines and doesn't appreciate actual art."

• Like 1

I think the one thing about that chapter that surprised me the most is that it was only the morning after Audry was arrested and the board was looking to replace her.  It seems they are sure she is going to prison already.  

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think the one thing about that chapter that surprised me the most is that it was only the morning after Audry was arrested and the board was looking to replace her.  It seems they are sure she is going to prison already.  

Probably a PR move. Aubry getting arrested while the company is already embroiled in a lawsuit looks bad. Better to jump ship now and get some distance.

Edited by TerranV
12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks! It was a surprise to me too... I was bored! Need some more updates on stories!!!! ?

I know the feeling! I've posted more of mine than I was expecting this week. I admire how you can hold yourself back from posting more!

43 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I really think you are wrong about that.  I feel the the woman that take jobs at daycare's have a little more babying instinct than most.  Holly figured out that if she acted more like a baby she would get treated better.  One old story, Accidental Little he was taken to an induction center, when her was told to finger paint he tired using his fingers but the teacher put his hands paint to messily cover the paper.  I think most want that sort of thing and anything that looks like an adult made it is frowned on.

Just one more thought (maybe) I wonder if the board called Danica to the meeting.  Between she and Addy they could stop the vote until the outcome of happens to their mom.  Addy and Dani have 30% between them the members of the board 20% the older 19% in public hands and would take months to get a mail in vote.

55 minutes ago, TerranV said:

They should use that ruined picture as evidence against her in her hearing.

"Look, she can't color inside the lines and doesn't appreciate actual art."

?  ?  ?

55 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

53 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Probably a PR move. Aubry getting arrested while the company is already embroiled in a lawsuit looks bad. Better to jump ship now and get some distance.

Yep! It's not even like it's a questionable situation of evidence... things happened in the courtroom... Plus the video they had of her attacking Gina. I don't see any way a board would not be suddenly panicked for their stock value!

52 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I know the feeling! I've posted more of mine than I was expecting this week. I admire how you can hold yourself back from posting more!

Some days it's not easy! Especially given I would just chew through this book in the matter of less than a day if I was reading it all... (Even though WattPad claims it should be just about 14 hours with all that I've posted so far...)

?

22 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Just one more thought (maybe) I wonder if the board called Danica to the meeting.  Between she and Addy they could stop the vote until the outcome of happens to their mom.  Addy and Dani have 30% between them the members of the board 20% the older 19% in public hands and would take months to get a mail in vote.

I'm sure Danica was called in too.

15 minutes ago, herezulo said:

Very nice chapter! It's refreshing to see a non-malevolent daycare, and Littles who aren't having the worst time of their life.

It is, isn't it? ?

15 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

This was a nice surprise, really cool daycare idea where everyone is a volunteer. I never would have thought a place would exist and with that are we going to see more of Mag?

?‍♀️ Have to wait and see! ?

Actually I'll be nice, you'll see her again soon!

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete