LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

10 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

I love that Addy just bought 40% of the daycare

Me too. Reminds me of the opening scene of Crazy Rich Asians. I love it when good people flex their power on bad people.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Ok that was the best Chapter so far! I love that Addy just bought 40% of the daycare and man that was some sweet payback and gives me ideas for what can happen to bigs.

Bigs are just Big Littles after all! They need just as strict of discipline as any Little does! ? 

11 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Me too. Reminds me of the opening scene of Crazy Rich Asians. I love it when good people flex their power on bad people.

Some day I need to watch that... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Addison shook her head, “I’m one of the owners, and I’m on the Board of Directors, I can be here.”

“What? Since when?”

“Since I bought out forty percent of this daycare this morning, and was placed on the board via a vote an hour ago.”

Wow, that was a fast move! And I guess expensive, given the size of the daycare. I mean, she is rich, but it sounds like a very big chunk of money. I wonder, how she came to that idea. And being voted to the board on the same morning .. wow.

I wonder, what her mother will do when she finds out about all this and about Kristins punishment .. ?

“Doctor Chester, that is in fact a laxative, and a strong one! It also has significant side effects that could leave lingering issues for my baby!”

Whoa, now what could that significant side effects be? I mean, he was mostly safe from the breastmilk, but that could mean at least pull-ups or even diapers forever, even if the appeals is working out for him?

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“Oh, there are some teenagers and adults who for some reason like Naomi and Oliver and some of the other regression shows. They like to wear them so much that they came out with these in bigger sizes for big babies like Baby Kristin here ... "

Now, who would have thought about this? :D 

And how come, they have that volcano-blowout shirt in her size there?  

Well, Krisitn got what she begged for, but is she now still working there? And if yes, she has to come/leave work wearing them? I just wonder what happens to Tyler/Trinity then (so many Big collateral damage around him on his friends).

@BabySofia WOW .. very good chapter! Mama bear Addy strikes back :D 

11 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Now, who would have thought about this? :D 

Hmm... I wonder who...??

11 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

And how come, they have that volcano-blowout shirt in her size there?  

I'm guessing it's either to show shorter Bigs/Mids that might work there that they're fair in their policies, and or they've had issues with bigger teachers having their own blowouts before. I'd like to think it could be both. Definitely a fortuitous choice for Kristins sake! 

13 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Well, Krisitn got what she begged for, but is she now still working there? And if yes, she has to come/leave work wearing them? I just wonder what happens to Tyler/Trinity then (so many Big collateral damage around him on his friends).

@BabySofia WOW .. very good chapter! Mama bear Addy strikes back :D 

This is To be continued there. Glad you enjoyed it! ?

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm guessing it's either to show shorter Bigs/Mids that might work there that they're fair in their policies, and or they've had issues with bigger teachers having their own blowouts before. I'd like to think it could be both. Definitely a fortuitous choice for Kristins sake! 

A simpler explanation would be just that the daycare caters to everyone, including bigger children? (Who may start off in a "older" group but might get moved to a "younger" group if they can't keep their pants clean?

• Like 1

Just have to wait to see! (And I'm quite sure you're right that no one will be wanting to mess with her anymore...) ?

Thank you everyone for the comments! ?

I am pretty proud of this one honestly! I smiled throughout most of it as I wrote it! Glad you enjoyed it! ?

Well, given your devil emoji growing and growing in the posts before this chapter, I have no doubts you had that much fun on this chapter :35_EmoticonsHDcom:

26 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

A simpler explanation would be just that the daycare caters to everyone, including bigger children? (Who may start off in a "older" group but might get moved to a "younger" group if they can't keep their pants clean?

They only go up to 6 years old normally. 

22 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Well, given your devil emoji growing and growing in the posts before this chapter, I have no doubts you had that much fun on this chapter :35_EmoticonsHDcom:

?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

There is a story on this site about that, If you click on the diaper dimension on the stories I think it is called the most unusual amazon 

I really need to go back and finish that story. I have another one I want to write as well. There’s also one now call Fair is Fair by another author, but I commissioned. 

14 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I really need to go back and finish that story. I have another one I want to write as well. There’s also one now call Fair is Fair by another author, but I commissioned. 

I hadn't put together that they both had your hands in them until you said that. Yes you should finish at some point!

11 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Way to go with 1.5k replies, hottest topic on the site.

It is really cool! It's only that on the story side though. If you look at some of the other subtopics in roleplay and such there are quite a few bigger than that. (I will never catch up to those with a story/novel)

24 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yes you need to finish that story! That is one of the best that ever ended. Just need Little Racer to be finished too.

21 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Yes you need to finish that story! That is one of the best that ever ended. Just need Little Racer to be finished too.

I’ll let the author know he needs to finish Little Racer. I talk to him a lot outside this forum. I didn’t really think anyone really noticed my story of The Most Unusual Amazon 

2 hours ago, Samriis said:
3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! And yes, I am having a blast watching it. You may get pieces of it right, but if anyone absolutely nails the ending I'll be shocked. ?

?‍♀️

You heard it here folks... the ending will involves shocks and nails... ?

Hmm, shocks from the nanites, making Aubrey much smaller .. well with almost 13ft to get down to Stacy's size, that alone should need some energy :) 

Well, what do we win, IF we nail it down? .. An extra chapter? The Epilouge of the Epilouge? Or even just another of your fantastic stories? :D 

You all, like Cameron, just need to go back to her earlier comments on her plan for that day. She told him, he's only forgotten. ?

Well, I guess, Cammie is up for a nice haircut .. and actually, I even think it's not just a hair salon, but an afternoon in a spa with a full treatment and mother/daughter massage and the whole shebang ... 

.oO( Now, what do I win? :D )

10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’ll let the author know he needs to finish Little Racer. I talk to him a lot outside this forum. I didn’t really think anyone really noticed my story of The Most Unusual Amazon 

I really enjoyed it. It was a bit dark but I want to know what happened after the all of the events. Thank you for getting the word out Little Racer I thought was very cool and had hope to see it keep going.

28 minutes ago, therende said:

Excellent chapter! I guess if Kristin's B/F liked her "clean" down there, he's in for a real thrill now

Lol! 

13 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Hmm, shocks from the nanites, making Aubrey much smaller .. well with almost 13ft to get down to Stacy's size, that alone should need some energy :) 

Well, what do we win, IF we nail it down? .. An extra chapter? The Epilouge of the Epilouge? Or even just another of your fantastic stories? :D 

Well, I guess, Cammie is up for a nice haircut .. and actually, I even think it's not just a hair salon, but an afternoon in a spa with a full treatment and mother/daughter massage and the whole shebang ... 

.oO( Now, what do I win? :D )

No prizes for guessing the next visit. Though not completely right either. I think you all will enjoy it. I might consider an extra chapter tomorrow... just have to see when I make it home from work

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Ahhhhh I loved this chapter so much! Kristin definitely deserves it, I hope Tyler can enjoy the moment as much as I did

I truly think he did! ?

Just deserts for sure! Wonderful chapter that is so what I needed after my long day. I wonder if someone is getting a haircut or meeting the other attorneys?  Looking forward to whatever happens next!

58 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

No prizes for guessing the next visit. Though not completely right either. I think you all will enjoy it. I might consider an extra chapter tomorrow... just have to see when I make it home from work

Well, a trimming at least and the curls? But I guess they could make a nice irish night out with Hannah and Sofia :D 

A wonderful chapter a really great justice. And also clever of Addy to buy 40% of the shares of the nursery. With that and the revenge on Krsitin she made sure that no one will do anything with Cameron. Although I hope he doesn't have to go back to court until the trials, although I think Aubrey will make sure Addy has to go to work a few more times. I hope Cameron's colleagues and Amanda will soon find solutions to all the problems.

And the appointment they will have now will be a hairdresser appointment nice to shorten the hair and not forget the dye so that Cameron/Cammi has the same beautiful hair as Mom.

<raises fist over head like Mel Gibson with his sword on a horse>

"JUSTIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Freedom may not be in the offing...)

5 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

I really enjoyed it. It was a bit dark but I want to know what happened after the all of the events. Thank you for getting the word out Little Racer I thought was very cool and had hope to see it keep going.

Maybe one day, I'll have the motivation to continue it. Thank you for your support. It means a lot.

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Just deserts for sure! Wonderful chapter that is so what I needed after my long day. I wonder if someone is getting a haircut or meeting the other attorneys?  Looking forward to whatever happens next!

Thanks for the comment, glad you enjoyed it! ?

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A wonderful chapter a really great justice. And also clever of Addy to buy 40% of the shares of the nursery. With that and the revenge on Krsitin she made sure that no one will do anything with Cameron. Although I hope he doesn't have to go back to court until the trials, although I think Aubrey will make sure Addy has to go to work a few more times. I hope Cameron's colleagues and Amanda will soon find solutions to all the problems.

And the appointment they will have now will be a hairdresser appointment nice to shorten the hair and not forget the dye so that Cameron/Cammi has the same beautiful hair as Mom.

Thanks for the comment! ?

4 hours ago, kerry said:

<raises fist over head like Mel Gibson with his sword on a horse>

"JUSTIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lol, thanks for the comment Kerry! ?

2 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

Maybe one day, I'll have the motivation to continue it. Thank you for your support. It means a lot.

Would be awesome to see this! I was really intrigued with the last couple of chapters you had posted! Good to know you're still around! ?

Looking back at the end of that chapter, I have a few guesses where they are going.  With the hint that Baby Sofia gave us it is some place where Addison does not want Cammie to be embarrassed by how she is dressed.  So I'm thinking nothing bad. 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete