LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yes

I looked back on my copy of Seems and you only highlighted the chapter number.  I the final version I remember breaks in the story with titles like Stacys Smash

11 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Really hoping the ring and Beth get explained and that we get to see a lot of emotional turmoil between both of them! I agree with cam that the latter is the better option, especially since that process is reversible. Still I wasn’t expecting the girl option to be judge mandated, I would have thought it would be more like Addisons suggestion instead. It definitely seems like she knows more than she’s letting on due to the rooms that were set up, maybe she got a say in the two choices and is actually maniacal. After all how would she know the two options beforehand (in order to prep both rooms for cam) unless she planned it. But she can’t be all that evil because then she would have forced it on him so I guess I’ll have to wait and find out exactly what happened here. I know all your characters so far have taken extremely well to being a baby girl, I wonder how cam will do as a toddler girl

Yes we should have seen this coming like Stacy and Holly.

24 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Really hoping the ring and Beth get explained and that we get to see a lot of emotional turmoil between both of them! I agree with cam that the latter is the better option, especially since that process is reversible. Still I wasn’t expecting the girl option to be judge mandated, I would have thought it would be more like Addisons suggestion instead. It definitely seems like she knows more than she’s letting on due to the rooms that were set up, maybe she got a say in the two choices and is actually maniacal. After all how would she know the two options beforehand (in order to prep both rooms for cam) unless she planned it. But she can’t be all that evil because then she would have forced it on him so I guess I’ll have to wait and find out exactly what happened here. I know all your characters so far have taken extremely well to being a baby girl, I wonder how cam will do as a toddler girl

Thanks for the comment! ?

24 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I looked back on my copy of Seems and you only highlighted the chapter number.  I the final version I remember breaks in the story with titles like Stacys Smash

Hmmm.... I swore I had done it there... I guess I've done it under another pen name/genre I write in more... The more I've used WattPad, the more chapter titles have seemed worthwhile. 

Wow, binged the last few chapters, sweet.  One question...if cameron is about to be changed into a girl, I would imagine it would be like stacy from exchanged using nanites.  If stacy put nanites in cameron when they were at emerson, will the new nanites override the old ones? Will the nanites be in conflict?  Or will the new nanites work on only his internal organs and external features?  Leaving his mind and hormones alone.

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Hmmm.... I swore I had done it there... I guess I've done it under another pen name/genre I write in more... The more I've used WattPad, the more chapter titles have seemed worthwhile. 

I tried to get on there but am not having much luck.

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I tried to get on there but am not having much luck.

With writing? Or reading? With writing it took some time and using DailyDiaper and Abdlstoryforum connections to build up any type of readership base. I have a good start at followers on there now. 

16 minutes ago, Lucifer666 said:

Wow, binged the last few chapters, sweet.  One question...if cameron is about to be changed into a girl, I would imagine it would be like stacy from exchanged using nanites.  If stacy put nanites in cameron when they were at emerson, will the new nanites override the old ones? Will the nanites be in conflict?  Or will the new nanites work on only his internal organs and external features?  Leaving his mind and hormones alone.

Thanks for the comment! You'll have to wait and see what happens! ?

What just happened?!? And what is Addy going to say about the ring, it will obviously to small for her. I feel they have a lot of catching up to do. I find it odd that the Judge would be that specific about Cam's new life..........like it was planned ?

132182.gif

17 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

What just happened?!? And what is Addy going to say about the ring, it will obviously to small for her. I feel they have a lot of catching up to do. I find it odd that the Judge would be that specific about Cam's new life..........like it was planned ?

Thanks for your comment! More on Friday! ?

That was really the last thing I expected. Does she really want to protect him? Does it have something to do with Stacy's nanites? Will he be saved before he becomes Cammi? Sofia you have an incredible talent for doing the unexpected. That's also why your stories are so great.

5 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, just wow 

That is a Solomon's choice.

Man Addy's mother and that Judge need a nanite treatment 

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

That was really the last thing I expected. Does she really want to protect him? Does it have something to do with Stacy's nanites? Will he be saved before he becomes Cammi? Sofia you have an incredible talent for doing the unexpected. That's also why your stories are so great.

Thanks for the comments! Stay tuned! ?

4 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I knowwww and it’s so not fair! *stomps foot and pouts* ?

?

2 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Oh WOW...poor Cam.

You know one thing I did notice.  When cameron is shown the baby boys nursery he notices the smell of fresh paint.  But in the little girls room he makes no mention of that smell.

This makes me think addison has had this room ready for a while.  Remembering cameron and how she loved his hair being long I imagine that those memories solidified her not wanting a little, but a toddler type.  

It could be she always planned to go back for cameron or another tweeter to fill the same role.  But the lawsuit forced addison to act quickly, but calculated.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

I love your writing but I have a feeling the next chapter might be the last one I read. Forced gender change is a hard limit for me. I was seriously hoping just once that the protagonist would triumph over the evil Amazonian ?

Unlike the others, I wonder if Cam will want to change his sex drive. It would be funny if he didn’t change that code and it was set to higher sex drive LOL. I’m going to call it now. She’s going to be shorter then he was. Probably almost newborn size if the other stories have any indication LOL. 

11 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm still holding out on help from Aunt Ruth

10 hours ago, Lucifer666 said:

You know one thing I did notice.  

7 hours ago, Guilyn said:

Amazing chapter to use as a bedtime story. ?

5 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I love your writing but I have a feeling the next chapter might be the last one I read. Forced gender change is a hard limit for me. I was seriously hoping just once that the protagonist would triumph over the evil Amazonian ?

Thanks for the comment. Do keep in mind this was Chapter 32 of 56 completed chapters, and I'm now at 60 outlined plus an epilogue... (I keep getting on some tangents with my muse)

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

Unlike the others, I wonder if Cam will want to change his sex drive. It would be funny if he didn’t change that code and it was set to higher sex drive LOL. I’m going to call it now. She’s going to be shorter then he was. Probably almost newborn size if the other stories have any indication LOL. 

?‍♀️ We'll see what happens! Thanks for the comment! ?

1 hour ago, Renly said:

Amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks! ?

I still naively hope that everything will be fine. Cam gets out. Beth will be healed. Safefoods is closed. Addy's mother goes to prison. Beth and Cam get married and have many healthy and big children. Don't forget Schrödinger's cat. As long as nothing else is written it can end good.

38 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Don't forget Schrödinger's cat. 

If you go by that logic then the ending I have yet to write is both good and terrible at the same time? It's only when I press submit that we observe it and figure it out? I've never thought it ends well for the cat! 

19 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

If you go by that logic then the ending I have yet to write is both good and terrible at the same time? It's only when I press submit that we observe it and figure it out? I've never thought it ends well for the cat! 

I say go full darkness. Forced baby girl, no teeth, unable to walk, and loves the feeling of her messy diaper. ?:cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I say go full darkness. Forced baby girl, no teeth, unable to walk, and loves the feeling of her messy diaper. ?:cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

This is why we can't have nice things... No story planning for Guilyn! ?

Full darkness. Make her taller like teenage size but “enjoys” her messy diapers and spankings as Addys mom’s daughter and Addy becomes his diapered twin sister who enjoys the same thing. ?

18 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Full darkness. Make her taller like teenage size but “enjoys” her messy diapers and spankings as Addys mom’s daughter and Addy becomes his diapered twin sister who enjoys the same thing. ?

?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete