LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

13 minutes ago, Edab123 said:

Hey calm down now, you'll get your likes ? no need to hold our chapters hostage ??

Great chapter by the way! My anxiety shot up when I read what happened to cam!

Thanks for the comment! (I don't know, you all threatened to unionize against me a few chapters back... ?)

Honestly your anxiety should have gone up... Cam is in a rough spot!

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I would think that a judge would have to apply the same ruling to a mid as to an amazon.

I think this could (and has) happened before. Probably not for something like this situation that has turned into a total kangaroo court...

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

When they first started this trail I thought that the Judge was going to be fair with her rulings.  It is clear that since the start Addison.s mom has somehow gotten to the judge.  I would think that a judge would have to apply the same ruling to a mid as to an amazon.  I really am not worried about Cameron though as he is the main charter and just like TV the main charter always gets out of the trouble they get into.

Not necessarily for a diaper dimension story.  Usually it is a bad ending for the protagonist.

21 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! (I don't know, you all threatened to unionize against me a few chapters back... ?)

I think you'll find I actually suggested we unionize to smash the like button sooooo I shouldn't suffer ??

14 minutes ago, Edab123 said:

I think you'll find I actually suggested we unionize to smash the like button sooooo I shouldn't suffer ??

Hmm... You make a valid point. Unfortunately there were some 'bad apples' spoiling the bunch there before that... ?

1 hour ago, sparky_dude said:

please write that lol could be fun

Maybe as a oneshot.  A bit busy with Chill Out Mom!!  And I did want to make a spin off sequel for Best Friends House.  Not to mention it would be hard to cameo Phoenix Pharmacy, although my Gwen always dresses like a diaper lover hipster.  LOL.  Not to mention I don’t write as frequently as Sofia.  

And if you want mages, I basically have America filled with anarchist group of mages called Ghouls.  Their leader Silly Minx loves sadistic infantilism/sissification.  Not to mention it is very easy for her to manipulate my daughter Baby Phoenix, goddess of infantalism.  Definitely going to be a huge magically war given how my son Nmia Dust endorses the Scorpio mages and my eldest daughter Fiona is marrying the leader of the Hornets, Tepeu, on 3/21/2021.  Tepeu is the most powerful mage on Earth and she was the one who shrank the Amazons in my diaper dimension short I mentioned earlier.   

And I guess from experience I’ve certainly dressed like a diaper lover hipster.  ?. The way I’ve dressed in public this month (ABDL diapers peaking at any noticeable angle from underneath a short skirt), I would be immediately kidnapped in the diaper dimension, although would appreciate the compliments I’d get.  

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... You make a valid point. Unfortunately there were some 'bad apples' spoiling the bunch there before that... ?

Me?  ?

31 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Maybe as a oneshot.  A bit busy with Chill Out Mom!!  And I did want to make a spin off sequel for Best Friends House.  Not to mention it would be hard to cameo Phoenix Pharmacy, although my Gwen always dresses like a diaper lover hipster.  LOL.  Not to mention I don’t write as frequently as Sofia.  

Love your work on Chill out mom and that sequel sound awesome. You have one wild idea coming up, looking forward to it.

14 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Love your work on Chill out mom and that sequel sound awesome. You have one wild idea coming up, looking forward to it.

Aw, you’re sweet.  And cute you have the puppy boy version of my name.  LOL

25 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Nah, you were probably the only sweet one left in the bushel! :)

Gee hee hee!  
I’d never rush you.  Maybe audit you if you worked for a bank, but you’re the fastest story teller I know, next to black jade puppy on Wattpad for the super long hypnotism story.  

Although I’d certainly petition, if given the opportunity, for Abby to be called in as a surprise witness while dressed as a baby.  Her mom would facepalm herself.  Or ifCameron ended up getting adopted by Abby, she’d end up wearing diapers with him in rebellion.  Sorry, into diapered mommies.  Kik-kik!  
Oh hey!!!  You actually have a mother and daughter diaper duo in the story right now.  (Grand diaper party at London!  And an award from Phoenix Pharmacy)!  Wooo!

Anyway, I’m pretty sure you’re one of the current era’s best writers for the diaper lover community.  Hard to say what to call the era.  Doesn’t feel like a bronze, but we would need your stories published in Barnes and Noble before we can call it Platinum era.

Golden era was definetly Mistress Twilight and Pinknappies.  They are great friends in DeviantArt.  Other amazing writers too, but crazy politics.  

12 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Gee hee hee!  
I’d never rush you.  Maybe audit you if you worked for a bank, but you’re the fastest story teller I know, next to black jade puppy on Wattpad for the super long hypnotism story.  

No one writes as fast as she does... I do have a similar method of having a bunch of chapters built up though. Thats the only reason I'm able to post so frequently. This week though even with that it'll have to slow down as I enter a much busier month at work that'll keep me later. Some weeks though it definitely does not go quickly, I have had a hard time this week staying in a headspace for writing - only just now about done with Chapter 55... been there for several days too! 

14 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Anyway, I’m pretty sure you’re one of the current era’s best writers for the diaper lover community.  Hard to say what to call the era.  Doesn’t feel like a bronze, but we would need your stories published in Barnes and Noble before we can call it Platinum era.

? You are way too kind there. I'm just giving back in a way to the community I've enjoyed reading so much from! It's part of why I don't see myself charging for anything.

25 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

? You are way too kind there. I'm just giving back in a way to the community I've enjoyed reading so much from! It's part of why I don't see myself charging for anything.

Same.  Although my method is trying to make pharmacies that sell cute ABDL diapers a thing.  #phoenixpharmacy

I also wanted to give back to the diaper lover community.  Gone through most of the stories on daily diapers already.  Not all male ones though, but that’s just my preference.  Will love seeing Cameron diapered though.  ??

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I guess you may mean me among others. I will not be blackmailed to like chapters when Beth is still not returned safe and sound.

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

But yikes so many ponderings, I wonder what their blackmail on a judge would be? Probably not skeletons in the closet because judges’ histories are already examined aren’t they? I bet they threatened violence against her little or something like that. I would’ve guessed a bribe originally, but based off of the intense glare at the end I bet that the judge isn’t entirely doing this because they’re happy about doing it.

Thanks for the comment! More to come on all of your questions! ?

1 hour ago, bje said:

I guess you may mean me among others. I will not be blackmailed to like chapters when Beth is still not returned safe and sound.

:( Sorry... I get it, I'm mean!

17 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

:( Sorry... I get it, I'm mean!

This cliffhanger is torture!?

It was a good chapter with mystery and a little intrigue into what was going on.  Then you went full Emeril on us with that cliffhanger and were like, "BAM!  When we come back!  Another notch!"

9 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

Then you went full Emeril on us with that cliffhanger and were like, "BAM!  When we come back!  Another notch!"

ROFL! ? ? ? 

? It is a pretty good description though!

12 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow... I am surprised at the prejudice shown in some aspect but not in others. I do agree there is more at play but that is a given. Great job!

Yes, there is plenty of that to go around in his dimension if you're not a Big.

Thanks for the comment! ?

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“Mr. Sylvester you are in contempt of court! I declare you unfit to be an adult at this time! Bailiff, seize him and diaper him before he has an accident in my courtroom!  Have Little Protective Services see to his future care!”

I am not terribly surprised by this considering that the judge is named Lynn Taney by the sneaky author.

Even if I cannot like all chapters individually I love the story very much. I am impressed with the care for details and consistency. I like it having a coherent plot other than just diapering someone, and the allegories to American history. It is very well done!

45 minutes ago, bje said:

I am not terribly surprised by this considering that the judge is named Lynn Taney by the sneaky author.

I don't know why but when I saw the name of the judge I thought it was an anagram for Tywin Lannister.  It's not but still....?

6 hours ago, bje said:

Even if I cannot like all chapters individually I love the story very much. I am impressed with the care for details and consistency. I like it having a coherent plot other than just diapering someone, and the allegories to American history. It is very well done!

Thank you! I'm glad you appreciate some of the little details I throw in there - they usually take some time to get right! They also often lead me down rabbit holes looking for research...

5 hours ago, Guilyn said:

I don't know why but when I saw the name of the judge I thought it was an anagram for Tywin Lannister.  It's not but still....?

Nope, bje has the right of things there. Though I suppose that's a similar terrible person if I remember correctly... (To be honest I read the first 2.5 books, got busy, and never have watched the TV series)

Hmm.... You all made it! I'll post late this afternoon after I edit this chapter a few times!

I didn’t see that coming. And wtf? What happened to Addy? The Addy I remembered wouldn’t have done this. What has her family done to her? Does she have a “Little” now? Has she gone bat shit crazy? Part of me is dying to see what happens next and another part doesn’t LOL. The other part wants to skip this next part. 

4 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

Ughhhhhhh what the actual.   .. 

<nods> Thanks for the comment! ?

3 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Oh my , things have taken a turn for the "what the hell!?" 

Thats money and power for you ...

True! Thanks for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Talk about a brought and paid for judge 

Thanks for the comment! ?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete