LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

1 hour ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the comment! ?

35 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Uh-oh... I suspect that the permanent hair removal is absolutely going to be permanent for our hapless MC!

?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yes, restraint was wise!

The other... you'll get an answer soon.

I'm surprised he even participated at all, what with the fine line mids, especially one as small as him, need to tread. I would've expected him to shut it down, reminding the other mids about why he no longer has a roommate.

And... uh-oh! Hopefully her parents won't find him too... adorable!

9 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

I'm surprised he even participated at all, what with the fine line mids, especially one as small as him, need to tread. I would've expected him to shut it down, reminding the other mids about why he no longer has a roommate.

The other pranks were mostly harmless... I confess this authoress has enjoyed a few of her own from time to time! (Especially in college)

• Like 1

Yeah, that hair removal cream will be permanent. I think because he's on the smaller end of the Mid scale.

I have a feeling that the pranks will backfire on him or a few others, probably even a few Amazon's as well.

I don't remember, but is it just Mids on his dorm floor?

I bet the Amazons play a game like truth or dare and I bet it gets played a lot in the university dorms, especially the female dorms. I wonder if they ever dare each other to wear a diaper or even poop their pants. I bet the best dare would be to dare someone to poop their panties and to go tell a Nest Mother that you as a dare pooped your panties and to ask her to punish them for it. I bet they'd have a lot of fun with dares.

T really love the story line of this work, being the first where a mid was the main character.  I have read or tried to every diaper dimension story on this broad and the different ways a little may get involved with the amazons.  The portal littles coming here, native littles being sought, littles coming by accident and littles being saved from death.  The one thing that most have in common is for some reason they are never brought to a finish.  I know things happen be it a time issue or just out of ideas.  I hope that Cameron can have a somewhat happy ending like your other stories but am sure he will go through many trials one his way.  I tried to write a story myself with the idea of one of the little islands but my computer skills are lacking and I couldn't post it.  You are the best there is in this gender that is active right now.? 

19 hours ago, Veggeto said:

Fun to read the interactions with Stacy!

Sad to see the beard going away so soon, but can't wait for the ramifications...

It was sad to say goodbye, I seriously thought about it remaining... but it needed to be gone sooner I think... 

19 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

And another great chapter hit out of the park, and I love the tie-in.

Thanks! ?

16 hours ago, kirababy said:

another enjoyable chapter, definitely brought me back to the dorms in college with the pranking and shenanigans.

Those were fun days, weren't they? ?

15 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME story!!!!!!  Nice seeing another tie in with Stacey.   You're the Best!!!!!!!

Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I don't remember, but is it just Mids on his dorm floor?

I bet the Amazons play a game like truth or dare and I bet it gets played a lot in the university dorms, especially the female dorms. I wonder if they ever dare each other to wear a diaper or even poop their pants. I bet the best dare would be to dare someone to poop their panties and to go tell a Nest Mother that you as a dare pooped your panties and to ask her to punish them for it. I bet they'd have a lot of fun with dares.

It's a mix of Mids and Bigs. They don't segregate the Mids like they do the Littles. He was fortunate enough to have a roommate and some friends in his dorm that are Mids, but probably 70% of the dorm is made up of Bigs.

I'll be honest, someone should write that truth or dare story... (I'm occupied!)

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

The one thing that most have in common is for some reason they are never brought to a finish.  

This is the one thing that kills me with a lot of great stories online. It's part of why I made sure I had a big backlog of chapters before I started posting, and a very clear outline of remaining chapters. This weekend I have a feeling I'll be getting dragged down by some minutia... Hopefully get some decent writing done still though. (About 25% of the way through Chapter 28. Looks like I've added another chapter or two, so around 44 total chapters I think...)

Chapter 7 coming tomorrow!

Glad to see everyone is liking the crossovers here! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

be honest, someone should write that truth or dare story... (I'm occupied!)

Actually I might write a little short story on that. I'm thinking about trying to finish my one story then just writing short stories, though I do have one I had started that would be a long one and I already know the beginning and how it would end and the main idea of how to go from start to finish. I just haven't been able to get into a writing mood.

The story is about a big CEO Amazon woman that doesn't have the same view on Littles or Mids, she's all business. Then she falls in love with a Mid, she never even thought of having a serious relationship before.  Then the Mid gets into some legal trouble and the CEO makes a deal to keep her from doing prison time that could end with her totally regressed. She'd baby the Mid for 1 year then start letting her get older. After 2 years the Mid would be tested before a judge to see if she's mature enough to be independent again. The DEA agrees only if she pays for a state appointed live in nanny to make sure she is doing what she's supposed to be doing. It doesn't take long for the Nanny to take control of the big CEO and in the end well, a secret lol. No spoilers on that lol

Chapter 7: Pyrrhic Victories

MY FINALS ENDED and I went home to wait for my test scores to be posted online. Addy had driven away a couple hours before Dad had picked me up. Addy and I had a good sendoff for each other before we said goodbye. Fortunately for us it was only goodbye until two days before Christmas, when she was going to come pick me up to go to a company party her parents were hosting. Given my stature, and lack of facial hair now, I had gotten her promise that she’d stay with me the whole time except in bathrooms! I was quite nervous about finally meeting her parents!

I had just finished setting my stuff down in my old bedroom, which hadn’t changed at all in my absence, and walked down to find Dad sitting at the table drinking some coffee. “It’s good to have you home Cameron,” he told me.

“Thanks Dad,” I told him. “It’s good to be here… It’s kind of weird now.”

“Yeah, I remember coming back from college and feeling the same. I don’t mind you going out and doing things if you want, but make sure you let me know where you’re at?”

“Sure,” I told him.

“There’s one…” he sighed, “There’s one place you might want to go, and you might not.”

“Where?”

“Beth’s at her parent’s house.”

“Why didn’t you say so?” I asked. “I have to go see her!”

“I figured, but… Cameron…” he couldn’t finish the story before I was already out the door and walking the few doors down to where she lived.

I rang the doorbell and Beth’s tall dad answered.

“Umm… Hi Mr. Fehler, umm…”

“Cameron, it’s good to see you,” he told me somewhat sadly, “Come in.”

I walked in and immediately knew that things were not good for Beth.

Their kitchen now featured a Little’s high chair - complete with all of the restraining straps that were never on a baby’s. I felt my stomach drop at the thought of her being strapped in, unable to move her hands or feet… or head if he used that one… To my right I looked in the living room and saw all of the signs of a baby living there. A playpen, a swing, a walker, soft toys, and… well, it really looked like a baby, at most a year old, lived there now.

Unfortunately I knew it wasn’t a real baby, it was instead one of my best friends.

I looked up at him, “I’ll let you see her… we should talk first Cameron,” he told me. “But I know she would want to see you.”

I followed him to a pair of armchairs in his living room. I climbed up onto the tall chair and noticed a rattle sitting wedged in the cushion. I ignored it and looked at him.

“Cameron, I want you to first of all know that Beth considered you her best friend… and maybe more than that growing up. I think her mother and I always hoped the two of you would get together and get married someday… you were good for each other,” the tall man told me.

“I know,” I told him. “I don’t know that I realized it though until she came to say goodbye to me…”

“I think she figured it was probably a true goodbye Cameron. And, in a way, it probably was…”

There was a sadness in his voice that spoke of him being broken-hearted about whatever had happened next. “My dad said you were trying to re-adopt her… obviously that worked?”

“I knew when Beth went to college that there was a good chance that she would end up demeriting out and getting adopted. Honestly, when you have a Little as a child… well, you have to accept that’s probably their future. It’s not fair, it’s not right… but it’s the way the world tends to work. Most Littles tend to come from parents that are the same, so there’s really no chance they can interfere. When she let me know she was going to student services, I immediately started to fight for her to come back home. The problem is the student contract that a Little signs, when they go to school at Emerson. As soon as you go to Emerson, if you’re under seventy-two inches tall, you have to sign a power of attorney and consent form that makes the university your legal guardian. It supersedes any blood relationship… even for the child of a Big.”

My gut twisted in knots over it, “But you got her back… how?”

He sighed, “I fought with my lawyers at my side for two months Cameron. She stayed in a special ward at the university during that time, while they were also seeking out other options for her adoption. In the end it was a woman who was about thirty, and an alumnus of Emerson, that had… paid the ‘application fees’ for her adoption with a ‘donation.’ I managed to tie things up though to where we were brought in before a judge for mediation. It was… it was the first time I’d seen Beth…”

He honestly seemed heartbroken and I knew things had to be bad.

“She ran to me and gave me a hug before they ripped her away and sat her down in a high chair, and stuffed a locking pacifier into her mouth. We both made our cases for a long while, and the Judge finally said, ‘The university agreed that she would have a choice when she committed herself to the student placement services, correct?’ The university’s lawyer answered in the affirmative, even as the woman was told to be quiet because she was sure she should be hers!”

I sat there, wondering had come next, I suspected it was probably the worst.

“The Judge considered some documents and said, ‘take that gag out of the girls’ mouth.’ Young Lady, make sure you understand if you can’t be at least be a little bit mature and quiet right now, I’ll make this decision completely for you. The way I see it I think you should have a choice, but we also have to acknowledge that you recognized you have a growing case of maturosis, and going back and becoming your father’s big girl again isn’t in the cards now, is it?’

“‘She meekly said ‘no ma’am,’ and asked, ‘What is my choice?’”

“‘Hmm, well, if you go with the nice lady over there, she’ll do a nice job of re-raising and supporting you the way you need, and she can start off with you exactly the way you are. She’ll be in charge and you’re her baby forever.’”

I watched her dad wipe a tear away, “She continued though, and said, ‘I’m willing to consider though that your daddy loves you very much – so much so that he’s gone through a lot of time and effort over this case to prove that he is by far the best person to care for you. But, again, with your case of maturosis, you can’t be a big girl, can you?’”

I couldn’t help but think that was the second time she’d said that phrase, and felt my gut twist as I could just see a diaper sticking out of a package to the side of the playpen that was probably tall enough to contain me.

“My little girl answered her respectfully though, ‘No, Your Honor?’ ‘Right then,’ she’d said, and she lined out that she could come home with me, but only if she agreed to be regressed to having no potty training, only able to crawl, and have her teeth replaced with a gum implant so she could only have a liquid and pureed diet. She insisted it was so neither of us would be tempted to just pretend she was a big girl… At that moment I wanted her with all of my might to choose the woman – since she might not have all of those things done to her!”

I looked at him, “She chose her daddy though,” I said softly.

“She chose me,” he nodded.

“She can still think and talk though?” I asked.

He shrugged, “When she chooses to? Honestly Cameron, it hit her hard… Her mom wasn’t here when she came home either, which didn’t help.”

“Where is she?”

He sighed, “We got a divorce in the hopes it would help me regain custody without her. Many would consider her ‘tweener mother to be a negative influence that led to her maturosis… It’s amicable, but she can’t be here and has no visitation rights allowed per the agreement with the judge.”

I sat there in stunned silence before finally asking, “May I please see her now?”

“Sure, she should just be waking up from her nap. Why don’t I go up and change her, then I’ll bring her down so you can talk…?”

I watched him walk up the stairs and felt my gut twist and waited for him to bring her down. I heard an odd sound as there was a high-pitched laughing and giggling baby upstairs… I was glad that she was at least smiling as he brought her down and said, “Why don’t you sit with Lizzie on her blankie? I’ll give you two some privacy,” he told me as he sat her down.

I climbed off of the chair and walked over to join her. Beth was dressed in a short dress with a snapped onesie attachment. A pacifier was bobbing in her mouth. “Am…Am!” she said to me. She tried rocking forward to her hands to push herself to a standing position, but fell forward. I caught her and helped her sit back as she grabbed onto me and hugged me.

We were both crying then. “Oh Beth…” I said sadly. “I’m so sorry.”

She squeezed me though and pushed away, letting her pacifier drop from her mouth, “Is okay,” she told me. “Daddy bes home.”

She couldn’t get her ‘t’s’ out anymore unfortunately without her teeth, but I was glad she could at least communicate still.

“You’re really okay?” I asked her.

“Yeth,” she smiled. “No wi mean wady, wi Daddy. Would be way worse…”

I nodded. “He’s being nice about it?”

“Hurs him more an me,” she told me. “Diapees no all ba…”

“Daycare?” I asked, knowing he worked.

She blushed, “I jus pren complee baby.”

I nodded, “That’s probably smart.”

I had been terrified that Beth was a mindless shell of herself, but clearly her dad had refused to force her to regress any more than the judge had already done. ‘She was probably right in some ways…’ I grimaced at the thought, ‘her dad would have let her earn her panties back and freed her within a year.’

It was possible to free a little you had adopted, but the steps and paperwork were vast. There was a complete legal definition of the steps you needed to prove a Little could handle in order to grant them an emancipation. Among those steps was that you had to demonstrate the Little could care for themselves and function on their own. With Beth unable to walk, use the potty, or even eat real food… well she was stuck.

We talked for a little bit more before I gave her a hug and left to go back home to have dinner with my dad. On my way out I held my hand out to Mr. Fehler, “Thank you for saving her… I hate what the judge did to her, but at least I know you love her and will always take good care of her. You did everything you could,” I told him sincerely.

“Thank you, Cameron. She talked more to you than she has to me in the entire time she’s been home…” he told me. He looked to be nervously wrestling with something, “Look, I don’t have a problem if you come by and drop a present appropriate for under a year-old baby off at Christmas, and maybe come say bye to her before school, but it would be a bad idea for her, and you, to come here on a regular basis…” He nodded up to where I suddenly realized an industrial security camera sat watching the living room.

I grimaced, hoping our conversation didn’t get them in trouble, but just said, “Yes, sir, I’ll respect your wishes…” I sighed, feeling vomit as I said it, “I know she’s not my adult friend anymore…”

He squeezed my hand again and I headed back home to my house deep in thought. ‘The damn judge ordered them monitored too?’

I walked through the door and could see dad was putting something back in the oven. “Cam?” He asked.

“Yeah Dad, I’m back.”

“You… okay?” he turned towards me.

I sighed, “I guess. What the judge did to her…”

“Sucks,” he said.

“Yeah… I mean at least she’s with her dad who’s not going to treat her like some doll to find new ways to torment. But it’s all bullshit!”

He nodded, “I can’t tell you how grateful I was when you grew that bit before you graduated. By now that probably would have been your fate too…”

I nodded. “Yeah, two stupid inches is all that separates us.”

“Well… more than that now…”

I looked up at him, “Huh?”

“Have you actually measured yourself this semester? They say guys may not finish growing until they’re twenty. Clearly that’s true with you.”

“No?”

“Look dinner needs a few more minutes in the oven, why don’t we go put another mark on the wall?”

I curiously followed him up to the wall we had started when I was a baby and we moved into the house. The first mark was ‘14 months’, and we’d marked at least a few times each year where I was. There were a lot of shorter marks! I took off my shoes and stood against the wall and let him lean down and mark where my head reached. I couldn’t help but notice that distance wasn’t the same as in the spring. He had a tape measure in his hand and ran it from the bottom up.

“Seventy-seven inches,” he said, You’re almost six-and-a-half-feet tall!”

“I hadn’t even noticed I’d grown…”

“I did, can’t you see your pants are shorter?”

“Well, we bought them long… but no… I hadn’t paid attention.”

“How about tomorrow we go buy some new pants for you? And didn’t you say this Addy was picking you up to go to a party in a week or so? Probably need a new suit too?”

I nodded, “Sounds great Dad,” I told him.

I was genuinely smiling about the fact I was now further over the line of safety in height. No one would be able to just ‘adopt’ me off of the street now. Everything for someone like me had to go through the courts, unless something like ending up in Wenig Hall with the university forced me to sign away my rights.

Dad walked off to go pull dinner out and I examined the wall one more time. After age seven another set of initials had an occasional mark. I couldn’t help but run my fingers over the B.F. initials from last year. Beth had been at my house and seen it was still there, insisting on another set of marks for both of us... Thanks to the bitch of a judge, she would never again stand tall like that on her own.

“This sucks!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well now you all know what happened to Beth! 

Please press the 'Like' Button on this chapter and consider leaving me a comment! I very much appreciate everyone who takes a moment to leave a quick comment about what you think is happening/going to happen, or how a chapter made you feel. It's my one payoff for writing and sharing it with you all!

?

I'll post the next chapter on Sunday afternoon!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 4
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Chapter 07 - 2-5-21

That chapter was sad in some many ways, the judge forcing her dad to do that to her was bad but I can see why she did it.  I think that if Beth went with the other lady she may have ended up as bad or worse in a way.  I am glad to see Cameron still growing slowly may by the time he finishes he might hit 7 feet.  I hope that nothing really bad happens to Cameron at Addison,s parents party but we will have to wait and see.?

Another thing I was think about Beth,s mother, she was a mid so I'm glad they let her dad divorce her and not adopt her to be a baby besides Beth.  Also how long will the courts keep and eye on her and her dad.  If they stop at some point he could have the teeth replaced and a nanite fix on her legs.

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Oof this judge seems like a real meanie, I hope they’re not all like that. I’m also curious if there are any little judges. If littles can go to college I imagine law school isn’t out of the picture, but then again what little would want to risk another 4 years of schooling just to be a lawyer or judge ? it’s a tough world for littles. I’m exactly 72 inches so all the perspectives match up pretty much! Well not since Cameron’s grown but closer than Stacy 

In the 3rd book of Exchanged there is a little teaching in the law department you will see him in the class little legal rights. 

2 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Oof this judge seems like a real meanie, I hope they’re not all like that. I’m also curious if there are any little judges. If littles can go to college I imagine law school isn’t out of the picture, but then again what little would want to risk another 4 years of schooling just to be a lawyer or judge ? it’s a tough world for littles. I’m exactly 72 inches so all the perspectives match up pretty much! Well not since Cameron’s grown but closer than Stacy 

I think you are wrong about the judge, she did not like the locking paci put in Beth,s mouth but had her hands tied.  The only way she could hr dad custody is what she did and she was nice about it doing only the minimum amount she had to do.  Beth still has the brain of an adult just has to live the life of a baby.

The one thing I disagree with in these stories is that taking all the teeth from a little effects how they talk so much.  I don't have any teeth and still talk just fine.

2 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Poor Beth!

? It was hard to write!

2 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I believe she's probably about average to the nice side for a judge towards Littles. Not giving any spoilers more than the cover art, but there will be more exposure to the legal world coming. As Billy said there is one professor (Marshall) who is a lawyer. What Billy didn't mention though was that he ended up being adopted and stuck in diapers for a decade and still has never gotten out of those diapers, even in his current free state. 

Yeah... you're right on the border there. Me? I'm solidly across the Little line! ?

2 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Good story it’s very interesting to see where this is going 

Thanks! ?

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

That chapter was sad in some many ways, the judge forcing her dad to do that to her was bad but I can see why she did it.  I think that if Beth went with the other lady she may have ended up as bad or worse in a way.  I am glad to see Cameron still growing slowly may by the time he finishes he might hit 7 feet.  I hope that nothing really bad happens to Cameron at Addison,s parents party but we will have to wait and see.?

Another thing I was think about Beth,s mother, she was a mid so I'm glad they let her dad divorce her and not adopt her to be a baby besides Beth.  Also how long will the courts keep and eye on her and her dad.  If they stop at some point he could have the teeth replaced and a nanite fix on her legs.

1 hour ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

I'm glad beth made it home. Sucks that all happened to her. And especially that her mom cant even see her. 

Yeah, the title for this one of Pyrrhic Victories fits perfectly. It's a win... but is it really?

The cost may have been more than it was worth.

30 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Oof, the Judge is a major bitch and deserves a dose of her own medicine...

26 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

The one thing I disagree with in these stories is that taking all the teeth from a little effects how they talk so much.  I don't have any teeth and still talk just fine.

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it impact your 'plosives like 'T' sounds at all? Normally some consonants like T's occur with an interaction with the teeth. In any case... well I guess it does to them... 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete