LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all

This my first story and is still very much under Construction. It was inspired by 2014 movie Lucy, book The Martian By Andy Weir as will as my own experiences and knowledge. This is only the start and I was curious to see what people thought. constructive criticism is appreciated.

The Bracelet

Ms. Elizabeth Williams sat at her deck. Trying to remember where her life had turned to shit. She had a master's degree in mechanical engineering and here she was being a secretary to a pompous asshole. Being a little it was hard to find a job in her field and had to settle on this shit of a job. The asshole in question was the CEO of the Fringe corporation Jason Glover, that specialized in advanced and experimental technology. She applied there as an engineer but he said she was too “ Too little to be playing with grown up toys” and put her in this position instead, mandatory 24/7 diapering was strictly enforced. She had to go to the company daycare to get changed and was told since she wanted to be a big girl she would know when she needed to be changed and if she did not then she would need to be permanently placed in the daycare. Was not all bad Trish would at least listen to her as she was changed.

Today was like most days as Elizabeth rode the bus to the Fringe tower and as always, she had a short skirt on that showed the bottom of her diaper. Elizabeth hated it but it was the mandatory work uniform for her. She had been told it was for easy diaper changers but it felt like it was to humiliate and remind her she was just a little. Over top of her button up blouse was her security badge with “NOT FOR ADOPTION” in big red letting. At first she didn't think that would stop anybody. But recent events about the head of some illegal little trafficking ring getting a ruthless sentence, had made a lot of Amazons think twice before snatching a little off the street without a second thought.

Sitting at her desk hating every minute of it. Her thick diaper lifted her but a good three inches off her chair. There was not a lot that needed to be done till she would need to get Jason for his monthly lab inspection and that was not for another hour. In the meantime Elizabeth just started to read the latest articles on the newest technology. Normally there would be no way in hell she would get her hands on this but a couple of the engineers in the lab had befriended her and would send her new papers as they got them. 

As Elizabeth sat there reading about new breakthroughs in Nanotechnology she felt the unmistakable feeling of her bowels roaring to life. “Fuck me” she said under her breath. See as there was forty-five minutes till she got Jason. She got up and headed for the daycare. The idea of being in a messy diaper made Elizabeth gag. She would normally wait till she was just outside the daycare before letting loose, it was not always possible but It saved her the embarrassment and disgust of being around Amazons as they whispered about how she really should “properly looked after ''. 

Pushing the door of the daycare open Elizabeth emptied her bowels into her waiting diaper. This was far for the first time she had done this but it still made her want to throw up. Looking up she saw Trish running around like always “I will be with you in a minute Izzy.” Trish said in an almost singing kind of way. As Elizabeth rolled her eyes 

“Looks like someone made me a present!” Trish said. “Don't go there today, not in the mood”

“What has you suck in the mud? Look on the brightside Izzy” Trish said as she lifted her on the the changing table “You are going to the Lab today, You love the Lab”

“Ya but I would love it more if I was working in it and not just going a stupid inspection like always and why dose everyone call me Izzy?” Elizabeth groaned

“Quit being such a sourpuss” Trish told her opening up her messy diaper “We have a smelly one today, maybe I should just keep you here” she joked 

Elizabeth shot her a look of don't even think about it. 

“I'm just teasing” Trish said 

“It is so hard to listen to the engineers try to explain to Jason what they are doing when he has no idea, like talking to a child!” Elizabeth said 

“Come on now try to cheer up” Trish said finishing putting a clean diaper on her

“Easy for you to said, I swear he only hired me so if I screw up he can send me to his nursery” Elizabeth said

“Ok all done Izzy” said Trish “You know if that happened I would get to have you all day! With my over students, Would that be great? Maybe I should talk to him about it.” she teased. 

Looking over at one of Trish's “students” Elizabeth saw a woman her size, her spark less eyes sent shivers down Elizabeth's spine. She looked up at Elizabeth with a toothless smile and obviously full diaper.

“I'm good, I really do not want to turn into one of your “students'” Elizabeth said getting her skirt back on, knowing Trish was only bugging her.

“It is too bad you wore not a Amazon, you're smart, pretty and confident. You would have done well.” Trish said with pride

“Thanks but the universe is asshole” Elizabeth said “Anyway I have to get going Thank you”

“Bye Bye” said Trish

Elizabeth made her way to the elevator looking at her watch, she was right on time to get Jason going for the monthly visit to the Lab. Walking up to her desk she hit the call button

“Yes” said Mr. Glover over the intercom

“Are you really for the monthly visit to the lab, sir” she said hating calling me sir

“AA yes, I will be out in a minuter” He said “Just finishing up that paper work you sent.”

Elizabeth was pretty sure Jason wanted her to be his baby, but for right now she was still his secretary and to help some of her friends in the lab she would send Jason a ton of pointless paperwork to slow him down and give the guys in the lab an extra couple of hours. Plus it was nice to mess with the guy that kept her in diapers but today that was not needed so they would be on time this month

After a couple of minutes he emerged from his office “Come along little one we don't want to be late now” he said to Elizabeth

She rolled her eye “Asshole” she thought in her head

As they made their way to the elevator he asked “You have not made a poopy have you?”

“Why does he always need to know if I need the bathroom, Its humiliating” she thought “no I'm clean”

she said

“That's a good girl, we don't want you stinky in the Lab.” he said as they entered the elevator

Getting to Sub level 5 they entered the high security lab and found the chief scientist

“Welcome to the lab” he said in a weird German accent “We have much to show you”

As the scientist talked Elizabeth paid little attention, not because she didn't know what he was talking about but rather the opposite. They talked to the CEO like a parent trying to tell a little why the stove was hot. Dumbing it down as not to overly confuse the jock of a CEO. Elizabeth found a seat next to a workbench, trying to keep herself occupied as the scientist explained stuff she had already figured out 20 minutes ago. They talked about new super powerful computers and AI intelligence to advanced indestructible materials. New breakthroughs on controlling the nervous system and brain. She knew a number of these new discoveries would eventually be used on littles like herself by it would be at lest 10-15 years before they saw the light of day and she would see what she could do to help to slow it down.  As she tapped her fingers on the workbench and held her head up with the other. She was unaware of a silver bracelet slowly working its way towards her. With every tap the bracelet got closer and closer. Till it was under her wrist. In one seamless move it transitioned from the bench and securely wrapped itself around her wrist. In side the brace the system started

“Main system start up, please wait.....................system check complete. 

OS version 2.2.3 Beta 

Fringe Corporation

All copyright reserved

initiating..........initiating”

“As you can see Mr. Glover, we have made great progress in the last month, would not agree?” the scientist asked as Jason nodded

As the small group walked around the lab over the next 30mins and the scientists gave their presentations. Jason like always would be picking things up like a curious eight year old. “Umm sir you may not want to touch some of this, it can be very dangerous” one the scientists said “I pay you to think not to tell me what to do.” Jason said into the face of the scientist. As he slammed the beaker down. When it hit the counter top a small amount of liquid poured onto his hand and was quickly absorbed into his skin.

After the last presentation Jason was feeling odd, as if fire was ripping through his veins. Feeling the need to take full control. His chill was dying fast and he started to see Elizabeth as nothing more than a little that needed to be looked after.

“Yes, it all looks very good. I would like to know more about your research into what did you call it bio wear” Mr. Glover asked

“AAaa Yes, That has come a lot way, and is almost really, It can be used for so many things like monitoring patients with a whole host of diseases or maintenance workers with inspections. It is unlimited.” The scientist said with pride like a dad talking about his child.

“ What about controlling Littles?” Mr. Glover asked looking a Elizabeth sitting off the the side

“Ummm well I guess it's possible, but I had not thought of that” the scientist with uncertainty

“Exactly you don't think which is why I have you eggheads down here and the intelligent money making people upstairs, we have a number of lucrative contracts that would love this technology for littles. You once again make me rick!” he said, screaming at all the scientists. It spooked Elizabeth enough for her to stand up, as her sleeves dropped, hiding the bracelet. To everyone in the room it looked as if Jason had snapped.

“Come on sweet I think it's time for lunch” he said as he grabbed Elizabeth's other wrist pulling her to the elevator. Elizabeth was still trying to figure out why Mr. Glover was acting like this all of a sudden and why he was being more ass them normal to the workers in the lab. Once in the Elevator Mr. Glover took her hand 

“Why don't we try Little Dougie's today for lunch?” He asked

Little Dougie's was a fast food chain that had grown to cover every part of the globe. All little sat in highchairs and fed processed fast food type baby food, with the option if you asked right, for regression baby food. It was somewhere Elizabeth would never want to go near.

“Hell no, I'm not some regressed little. I'm your employee and I'm not sitting in a highchair for lunch” she barked. Unbeknownst to her the brace on her wrist kept working.

“Full scan of user complete

phase one startup complete 

powering up external systems.......please wait 

charging......charging.........charging

external systems online

phase two startup compete

quick startup complete 

phases three start up commencing 

evaluation of environmental hazards initializing

time to completion ETA  44 hours 34 minutes 20 seconds

warning.....warning detecting increased heart rate and adrenaline levels

high stress detected. Scanning for immediate threats. 

possible threat detected

arming system

“Now now little one that is not a nice word to say, and you don't have a choice. We are going where I say we are going. Now be a good little girl and stay quiet” Mr. Glover said

Elizabeth's heart was racing and panic spread through her like wildfire. She had always known this may happen but had hoped he would just get tired of her and leave her alone, but It looked like it was going to happen. She tried to think of something, anything to get out of this but she was too scared to the point where she pooped herself again.

“Its smells like someone made a boom boom in her diapy.” said Mr. Glover “Its ok we will look after there after we finish lunch.”

As the doors of the Elevator opened, Elizabeth's mind was racing “This is it! I'm done. I will be spending my days in Trish daycare as one of her drooling students. Come you idiot think of something!!” she thought as she was being pulled to the security exit. When one of the alarms went off. She looked up at the noises to see a very nervous looking little man that triggered the alarm

“ok little man I'm going to had to search you” said one of the security guards

The little man looked up and saw Mr. Glover and Elizabeth walk towards him. With a grin he shouted “You will never hurt another little again, Freedom to all littles!!!” As he dropped he coat to reveal a suicide bombers vest loaded with explosives. Before anyone could react he hit the trigger.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Not a bad start, someone else referred to the typos so I will casually mention the grammatical errors, most are subtle and deal with tense, “Ms. Elizabeth Williams sit at her deck. Trying to remember where her life had turn to shit. She have a master's degree in mechanical engineering and here”

she sits at her desk, trying to remember where her life had turned, she has a Master’s degree, are just 3 examples in just the first 2 sentences. 

I would recommend finding someone to proof read for you if you are uncertain about tense because spell check won’t pick that up. Sorry if I seem to critical, absolutely not my intention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Not a bad start, someone else referred to the typos so I will casually mention the grammatical errors, most are subtle and deal with tense, “Ms. Elizabeth Williams sit at her deck. Trying to remember where her life had turn to shit. She have a master's degree in mechanical engineering and here”

she sits at her desk, trying to remember where her life had turned, she has a Master’s degree, are just 3 examples in just the first 2 sentences. 

I would recommend finding someone to proof read for you if you are uncertain about tense because spell check won’t pick that up. Sorry if I seem to critical, absolutely not my intention.

Not at all! My grammar is not the best so I appreciate it.

Beautiful story and great beginning. After I checked your inspirations has also already developed a theory in my head. I am once curious whether I am completely or at least partially right at the end.

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Beautiful story and great beginning. After I checked your inspirations has also already developed a theory in my head. I am once curious whether I am completely or at least partially right at the end.

I can assure you there will not be any organic martian grown potatoes.

• Haha 1
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet, Reuploaded. Now with better Grammar. Next part out soon
  • 2 weeks later...

Still working on my grammar but here is the next part

CH 2

Elizabeth was woken by a nurse changing her wet diaper. The last thing she remembered was a bright flash and a sense of weightlessness. 

“Why hello there sweetie, it is good to finally see you awake,” Said the nurse

Elizabeth lifted her head “ Wh..What happened?” 

“Believe or not but you are a very lucky little girl to be alive,” The nurse said “A bad man come and made a big boom but you are ok now”

Elizabeth quickly realized she wasn't going to get much out of the nurse seeing that she thought Elizabeth was nothing more than a regressed little.

“I will go get the doctor and then after I will bring you a nice snack,” the nurse said before leaving.

“Maybe I can get a straight answer out of the doctor and why my head hurts,” she thought. Pulling her hand away to see if there was any blood, she was happy to see none but she did see the silver bracelet “Where did you come for, you’re definitely not medical so not from the hospital” she thought but inside the bracelet 

“purging of all foreign materials complete

user control re-established

commencing diagnostics

checking.................checking................checking

diagnostics complete all systems working at nominal levers

Full neuro interface complete

standing by for command”

“ Hello little one, I see someone is up,” said the doctor walking 

“Doc what happened, I mean I remember a large explosion and then waking up here,” Elizabeth said

The Doctor's expression went from one of smiling to one of shock like someone had told him the bombs were about to drop. He pulled a 180 and quickly closed the door. 

“Can you tell me your name and age?” he asked looking at her

“Umm Elizabeth Williams 28.......why. What the hell is going on? She asked worryingly

The Doctor took a deep breath “Well you are Serena Kelly, a two and half-year-old or you should be after four doses of nanites and continuous bottles of regression formula”

“WHAT!!!! THE!!!! FUCK!!!!” Elizabeth said pissed 

“calm down, calm down, If the others find out you’re not regressed. I will lose my job and you will disappear if you know what I mean. I will tell you everything” He said “Let’s start at the beginning” 

“ok ok I'm sorry, go on,” she said

“You have been here for five days, and you buried for at least a day.” He said

“What do you mean buried?” Elizabeth said interrupting

“Well I assume you know about the explosion,” he asked

“Ya I vaguely remember a little with a suicide vest,” she said

“It is amazing you're alive, the explosion was powerful enough to take down the building and severely damaged several buildings around the area. Some little terrorist group claimed responsibility, You are the only survivor” he said “It took 23 hours to get you out”

“If I'm the only survivor, why are you trying to regress me?”

“It is hospital policy all littles that enter must be regressed and sent for adoption and see as your Daddy dying in the explosion, you have been adopted and this is how your new Mommy and Daddy want you. And I'm not losing my job because of a little shit like you ”

“I didn't not have a Daddy and like hell, I'm getting adopted, What are you doing, hey,” Elizabeth said as the doctor plunged a needle into her arm and everything when dark

• Like 5
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Ch 2 Feb 5)

Hmm... The bracelet isn't quite what I thought it was, but avoiding being screwed over by the regression drugs and anything else is definitely a useful tool! Obviously it also must have given her some invulnerability trait to the blast too... Genuinely looking forward to more here!

As far as grammar, check the beginning of each paragraph and make sure you are capitalizing there. (A couple errors) I am able to follow things though, so it's honestly very much on the right track!

• Thanks 1

Yeah I actually thought the bracelet might turn her into an Amazon lol. Though from the looks of it, I think there's more to it then just self generating (healing) and immunity to drugs that regress. And I'm sure whatever knocked her out will last half the time then it should've. 

1. my theory has dissolved into thin air.

2. what is that for a stupid hospital rule. Every Little what comes in is no matter what it has regressed and adopted. But well Amazons what do you expect.

3. have a new theory, let's see if it works.

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

That's a good chapter. I didn't see the part of her dying coming, but I figured she'd get adopted by the time she got out of the hospital. Nicely done. 

Thank you?

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... The bracelet isn't quite what I thought it was, but avoiding being screwed over by the regression drugs and anything else is definitely a useful tool! Obviously it also must have given her some invulnerability trait to the blast too... Genuinely looking forward to more here!

As far as grammar, check the beginning of each paragraph and make sure you are capitalizing there. (A couple errors) I am able to follow things though, so it's honestly very much on the right track!

Thank you?

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yeah I actually thought the bracelet might turn her into an Amazon lol. Though from the looks of it, I think there's more to it then just self generating (healing) and immunity to drugs that regress. And I'm sure whatever knocked her out will last half the time then it should've. 

Just have to wait and see?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. my theory has dissolved into thin air.

2. what is that for a stupid hospital rule. Every Little what comes in is no matter what it has regressed and adopted. But well Amazons what do you expect.

3. have a new theory, let's see if it works.

Bit of a twist for you? I'm curious to what your original theory was and just because she was in a hospital doesn't mean some low life is telling all to be told.?

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, what an interesting turn of events in this story, I am looking forward to the next thrilling chapter 

Thanks for sharing 

Thank you for the comment.?

5 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

Bit of a twist for you? I'm curious to what your original theory was and just because she was in a hospital doesn't mean some low life is telling all to be told.

The boss came into contact with a liquid in the lab and I thought that could be nanites and with the bracelet she can control him and make her life better.

I wanna know what was in the that device that could take out like an entire multistory office building. I don't think you could get that kind of blast even with Semtex. Some of high pressure implosion device creating a micro vacuum? Then a secondary thermobaric resulting from it's collapse? Micronuke?

• Confused 1
28 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I wanna know what was in the that device that could take out like an entire multistory office building. I don't think you could get that kind of blast even with Semtex. Some of high pressure implosion device creating a micro vacuum? Then a secondary thermobaric resulting from it's collapse? Micronuke?

If it exploded in the entrance area and took all the walls or at least the supporting beams with it, it is not unlikely that the entire building collapsed and the cellars were also destroyed by the falling debris.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

If it exploded in the entrance area and took all the walls or at least the supporting beams with it, it is not unlikely that the entire building collapsed and the cellars were also destroyed by the falling debris.

That was the idea I was going with. The supports got destroyed causing the floors above to collapse, and this was a tower so in excess of 40 stories. That much weight pushing down smashed through the floor and into the sub floors destroying the labs and any other infrastructure. Debris from the building collapsing launched itself into nearby building causing extensive damage of the neighboring buildings. Don't forget this Dimmension is more advanced, who know what type of more powerful explosives there are.

This story shows great promise of me getting a chance to eventually see some diapered and spanked Amazon's. I'm very certain that there's way more to this bracelet then we have seen so far.

• sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 14 Jan 16)