LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers are expensive

So i haven't bought diapers in a long time so I decided to buy a pack of bambino magnifico to try and bought 1/2 a case of cushies and some boosters. Now I haven't bought in a long time but it came out to be almost $200. 

Wow that was expensive. At least I'll have a stock pile for a while and when I start to get low I'll order more instead of ordering a bunch at one time 

• Like 1

Yeah, I just found out that qualitydiapers.net went under.? So I'm going to use the last of my race car diapers and probably start buying the genetic adult diapers over at Walgreens. I hope they have thick diapers there. I wish companies like Bambino and ABU had diapers that came in small. I'm a size small and love diapies with prints. It's a real shame!? Yes, I know diapies with prints are more expensive, but I love them so much that I'm willing to spend the extra money!????

The adverage price for a one month supply of diapers is quite high:

A one month supply is 4 a day for 30 days which comes to 120 per case. Bambino is the most expensive when it comes to buying in bulk. ABU is the cheapest when buying in that amount as you. Northshore is mid range price with their MegaMax diapers.

Here is a sample of what you pay if you get a 1 month supply which is 120 diapers from the ABDL or major online diaper company. The sample i have chosen has these diapers with a iso of 5000ml or above but you will see that real world results is 30-50% that number hence you should be using 4 a day for 30 days: Size Large

Northshore MegaMax: $260.97-$2.17 each
NorthShore Supreme: $169.98-$1.41 each
Crinklz Astronaut: $229.98-$1.98 each
ABUniverse PeekABU XL SIze: $274.98-$2.29 each
ABUniverse Space: $240.98-$2 each
Tykables Dragon(Camalots) diaper: $345-$2.87 each
Tykables Overnight $305-$2.54 each
Rearz Alpaca $309-$2.57 each
Rearz Safari 144 Count: $326-$2.26 each
Bambino Magnifico: $399-$3.32 each
Bambino Bellissimo 144 Count: $325-$2.25 each
Bambino Bellissimo All Around Print 144 Count: $331.50-$2.30 each

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Yeah, I just found out that qualitydiapers.net went under.? So I'm going to use the last of my race car diapers and probably start buying the genetic adult diapers over at Walgreens. I hope they have thick diapers there. I wish companies like Bambino and ABU had diapers that came in small. I'm a size small and love diapies with prints. It's a real shame!? Yes, I know diapies with prints are more expensive, but I love them so much that I'm willing to spend the extra money!????

ABU does have small.  In fact, they were the first to offer them (as far as I can recall).   Little Paws, Simple, Space, Kiddo, Cushies, Super Dry Kids, and Pre School (both cloth and plastic) all come in a small size.  Some of them in their "smedium" (between their small and medium).  That may only be 1/2 of the product lineup but that's quite a selection compared to anyone else!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, suzuki2011 said:

When you break it down like that it doesn't feel that expensive

Buying diapers is fairly cheap unless you order from Tykables or Bambino since they oddly cost more buying in bulk instead of per bag.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

ABU does have small.  In fact, they were the first to offer them (as far as I can recall).   Little Paws, Simple, Space, Kiddo, Cushies, Super Dry Kids, and Pre School (both cloth and plastic) all come in a small size.  Some of them in their "smedium" (between their small and medium).  That may only be 1/2 of the product lineup but that's quite a selection compared to anyone else!

That's good to know! Thank you very much!?

19 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Buying diapers is fairly cheap unless you order from Tykables or Bambino since they oddly cost more buying in bulk instead of per bag.

one of the bvags i bought was bambino. i wanted to try their magnifico 

Yup, diapers are expensive, which is why I also wear cloth. Cotton prefolds and plastic pants are washable and reuseable, which disposables aren't. Yeah, I spend buckets on disposbles also, but things last longer using cloth inbetween....I think I found a good deal on Seni diapers, have to go back and check...but yeah....disposables =$$$$. Suchas it is.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, square_duck said:

Yup, diapers are expensive, which is why I also wear cloth. Cotton prefolds and plastic pants are washable and reuseable, which disposables aren't. Yeah, I spend buckets on disposbles also, but things last longer using cloth inbetween....I think I found a good deal on Seni diapers, have to go back and check...but yeah....disposables =$$$$. Suchas it is.

I've always been a disposable diaper boy!? I refuse to buy cloth diapers!?? EVER!!!

So part of my order from Abu came today I got the actual diapers the boosters are coming from the other side of the country the cushies I got from via FedEx I got it three days the boosters are coming United States postal service and they'll be here sometime next week oh and I emailed Bambino hoping that I could get a partial refund because of the sale (I ordered and then 2 days later they went on sale) and they told me that my shipment has already shipped and there's nothing they can do they either didn't my email correctly or they don't care not a big deal

On 12/9/2020 at 3:10 PM, le Hollandais said:

I'm with square_duck. Cloth and plastic pants are for me.

...me too. Three dozen cloth diapers if properly taken care of can last years & years. It's what I wear 97% of the time to about 3% for disposables.

• Like 2

Absorbent diapers which in my book are a must aren't hard to come by but your right, they're expensive but worth it. I spend out of pocket about $150 a month not including the $100 that my insurance allows me for purchase of Incontinence products. My diagnosis from the urologist was one of the best things that happened.