LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys That Took Me By Surprise.

I have always loved kids and babysitting. I had my nieces and nephews over this weekend plus my best friends four grandkids. In all a house full of eight children ranging in ages from four to ten. Entertaining kids is not new to me, and the older ones ages eight and seven picked out some videos that had them all glued to the screen. When I sat down and actually started watching these youtube videos with them I was totally caught off guard. These kids are watching Pooparoos Surpriseroos. A small blue toilet filled with surprises. me being a diaper lover was just in total awe !!! Where, who, how when ?? How come there were no toys like this when I was growing up ? I remember Baby Alive Dolls when I was about eight years old, and Betsy Wetsy dolls which are as old as 1934. I am seeing toys like Poo Dough that actually comes with molds so it looks like real poop. I decided to let the kids choose some more and I looked them up later in my spare time and I couldn't believe stuff that I found. Toys that poop,and fart. Shooting pimples and zits, games where you have to watch you don't step on poop in a form of twister. I am a big kid at heart and even with my twisted diaper loving mind I couldn't believe this was for kids ages four and up made by respectable companies and sold at all major outlets. You all look yourselves and think about the next time you buy toys for your children or grandchildren. If you think this is a joke look at the toys yourselves

ice_screenshot_20201116-164916.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-164947.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-165025.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-165114.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-165205.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-170858.jpeg

• Like 1

Yeah there has been an explosion of bodily-function themed toys and even restaurants - check this out: http://www.poopcafe.ca/ 

There was nothing like these on the market when I was a kid; I recall being fascinated by my cousins' Cabbage Patch Kids as a budding DL when I was probably 7 or 8, because they came wearing "real" little plastic disposable diapers. I briefly thought about throwing one of my diapers on a teddy bear and bringing that into the game, but then thought better of it - it would have raised too many questions. 

Ok... I've had the "Super Duper Reindeer Pooper" gag toy (push on it and it "poops" jelly beans).   But that's nothing compared to above.

Now... a funny story.  Long ago, I was collecting the various M&M dispensers that came out.. still have them.  One year they released the yellow M&M sitting on a recliner. You pulled the lever and the foot rest raised up and M&Ms came out.   A coworker saw it and asked "does it only dispense brown ones?".  To which I replied "It's a recliner".   She suddenly went "ooooooooooh!".   :10_EmoticonsHDcom:   Though I can kinda see why she thought otherwise.

m-n-m-recliner.jpg

• Haha 1
On 11/16/2020 at 4:01 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have always loved kids and babysitting. I had my nieces and nephews over this weekend plus my best friends four grandkids. In all a house full of eight children ranging in ages from four to ten. Entertaining kids is not new to me, and the older ones ages eight and seven picked out some videos that had them all glued to the screen. When I sat down and actually started watching these youtube videos with them I was totally caught off guard. These kids are watching Pooparoos Surpriseroos. A small blue toilet filled with surprises. me being a diaper lover was just in total awe !!! Where, who, how when ?? How come there were no toys like this when I was growing up ? I remember Baby Alive Dolls when I was about eight years old, and Betsy Wetsy dolls which are as old as 1934. I am seeing toys like Poo Dough that actually comes with molds so it looks like real poop. I decided to let the kids choose some more and I looked them up later in my spare time and I couldn't believe stuff that I found. Toys that poop,and fart. Shooting pimples and zits, games where you have to watch you don't step on poop in a form of twister. I am a big kid at heart and even with my twisted diaper loving mind I couldn't believe this was for kids ages four and up made by respectable companies and sold at all major outlets. You all look yourselves and think about the next time you buy toys for your children or grandchildren. If you think this is a joke look at the toys yourselves

ice_screenshot_20201116-164916.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-164947.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-165025.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-165114.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-165205.jpeg

ice_screenshot_20201116-170858.jpeg

This is all gross as hell!? Why would anyone play with toys like these?! Like, seriously? Come on poo-dough? Really?!?? I Don't understand kids anymore! LOL!??? Back when I was a little kid I would've never thought to play with toys like these, but I guess that just shows I'm getting older......unfortunately!?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember when window clings were a thing. Drive around and you see everyone has a garfield on their car window. My brother had a window cling of a guy that would moon passing drivers.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:54 PM, Galaxie 66 said:

When I was a kid they had Garbage pail kid cards , slime and the dolls that wet themselves . That was back in the 70s I guess things just progress over the years 

I remember growing up in the early 70s we also had Whacky Packys. Spoofs of just about everything from soap to soda pop. Wow this post took me back so many yrs. Thanks for bringing up fond memries.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Galaxie 66 said:

When I was a kid they had Garbage pail kid cards , slime and the dolls that wet themselves . That was back in the 70s I guess things just progress over the years 

More like regress.....?