LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Somehow I see a tantrum and way more babying in her future!

I have a feeling you are right. Especially if her new sister is treated slightly older than her. She wouldn't understand it's because her sister behaves better and she, herself, has not been so while no one else will probably see much of a difference, she will see any difference in their treatment because of how she's been treated since she's been there and because she still hasn't accepted how things in this dimension works. My favorite part of diaper dimension stories are getting to see how the author creates their own DD world. Or like with Exchange and Too Good, get the privilege to see the same world from different views.

I agree with what Baby Sofia said about not understanding how good she has it with Hector.  I have all the diaper dimension stories and nelive a small among od bigs really love the littles they care for.  I feel the littles have got a raw deal in this dimension and can't see any good coming from being taken by a big.  Some do however find that in the end they can be happy that way.

Hello All,

With the way things are going, I feel like once a week update is the best I can do. However, that doesn't mean I can't be persuaded to work a little harder. lol. I'm happy to see you all enjoy this and I wanted to take a second to respond to the comments.

1. I am doing my own version of the Amazon society. For the most part, I find other stories make them out to be too cruel. There are a few stories that I take inspiration from, but I hope that you all find my version unique.

2. I see mostly people commenting about how Ava doesn't get how good she has it. For most of us, we would find enjoyment even in the most strict Amazon lifestyle. We also all have a preconcieved notion of how bad other littles in the Diaper Dimension have it. For Ava, this is completely inhuman and cruel. The fact that she is treated at all like an infant is an affront to her sense of self. Now that she is going out into the world, this may change as she sees others around her. I don't like beating around the bush with my stories, but I do like this concept and plan to make it a long form novel, so please be patient as I'm not even a third through with planned content.

With that out of the way, I hope you all enjoy this new installment!

Chapter 17: Dress Up

“Wait. What do you mean shopping?”

Ava looked up to her captor and could feel her nerves creeping up. Sure, everyone of these giants expected her to look and act like a baby, but that didn’t make going out in public any more appealing. Maybe she wouldn’t have to.

“Can I get dressed like Tiffany at least.”

The smile on Hector’s face tilted to the side in mock concentration as he let out an obviously fake, “Hmmmmmm.”

“Well we need two sets of clothes for you. As much as I bet Tiffany loves sharing her baby outfits and you would enjoy her big girl clothes, I think we need to get you your own.”

The baby clothes are expected at this point, but hell yeah big girl….er…..adult clothes!

She could feel a small smile crack open before she quickly forced a more serious look upward.

“Why don’t I just borrow a shirt and skirt from Tiffany, go get some of my own at the store, and then we can get the other stuff another day?”

Hector smirked down at her obvious ploy, “Nope, I think we can get it all out of the way today. Thankfully it looks like my two little ones are a close enough size that buying for one should work for the others. We can always see Auntie Vee if we need to get something to fit better.”

Ava heard a grunt of disgust behind her before turning and seeing the look of disgust on Tiffany’s face.

Looks like Auntie Vee is another one to look out for.

“Don’t be like that Tiffany. You know Vee adores you.”

“Yeah. Adores it when she can use her freaky clothes from hell on me.”

“What was that?”

Tiffany knew she screwed up and if her lips could be pressed further together they would likely pop.

“Looks like your sister’s potty mouth might be contagious. Anyway….”

Hector lifted himself up with Ava on his forearm and began walking towards the kitchen and then the hallway once again. The sound of little feet hitting the ground in front of the couch and following along could be heard as they made their way up to the nursery.

“So you already have our sizes then I can just wear adult clothes and you can pick out the other things on your own!”

Reaching his free hand over to the closet Hector just smiled, “You never know what things will look like until you try them on. Anyways, I thought you would love to be my little model.”

Looking at the sundress being pulled out Ava was again losing ground against what could only be described as a verbal wall. Once she was set down back onto the changing table the snaps of her onsie were quickly undone and the whole thing was lifted from her body. A sea of yellow filled her vision before her head was guided through the hole.

Hector reached under the table and produced a pair of plastic panties with white leg gatherings and ruffles on the seat. Ava recoiled at the sight before trying to push herself away from the edge.

“With as thick as this thing is, I don’t think I need that, can’t we just skip those…..things?”

Gently grabbing her leg, Hector slid her back towards the edge and began hiking the panties upward.

“Proper ladies should never have their underwear on display. Just because yours crinkles doesn’t mean you should show everyone.”

She could feel the whine return to her voice, “No one’s gonna see anyway.”

“Oh, I’m not too sure about that. Anyways, with how much of a leaky faucet you’ve been, I wouldn’t want to ruin any clothes before we buy them.”

Red faced, Ava could feel herself lifted up by her seat as the plastic pants made it all the way up to her waist and were then tugged over her pampers. Air seemed to be trapped inside so the bulge around her midsection looked more like an inflated balloon. Pushing down helped as the air mostly escaped, but she could already tell that it was going to get hot under there.

After she finished examining her new pants Hector removed the bunny socks and replaced them with a thinner, plain white pair that had yellow bows on either side. Color coordination was apparently of key importance for baby attire in this household.

Hector stood up and then looked at Tiffany. “That’s one girl done. Time for the next.”

Ava smirked as Tiffany looked downward, happy that she wouldn’t be the only one being embarrassed.

“I….ummm….I can handle it myself, Daddy.”

“Are you sure? If you're feeling jealous, Daddy can always make time to dress his baby girl.”

“No, I got it.” At this Tiffany jogged out of the room without making any further eye contact.

“Well, time for your diaper bag.”

“My what?”

On one of the shelves was a bag with a sickening amount of pink and purple. The pink went up the sides and handles and the purple worked as the backdrop to a host of diapered animals. It was truly and completely, an abomination of baby girlish fashion. Bringing it back over to the table in went a pacifier, several diapers, wipes, cream, and other changing supplies.

Looking up at Ava, Hector smiled and asked, “How about you go with your sister while I finish up here, I’m sure that she would like to show you her room.”

She nodded as he picked her up and carefully set her back down on the ground. The plastic pants didn’t add any more bulk when compared to the diaper, but the feeling was off and she ended up slightly bow legged as she tried to find a comfortable position to stand. Looking up she saw him fix her with a stern glare.

“Now, no exploring for now. When we get back I’ll show you the rest of the house. Do I make myself clear?”

All kinds of smart ass remarks came to mind, but the only thing she could manage was a weak, “Mhm.”

Satisfied with her response, the smile returned. “Good girl. Once you're out of the room take a left and it will be right across the hall from the potty.”

Returning to his work, Hector began to hum some kind of tune as Ava made her way out the door. Looking to her right she could see the stairs once again.

I doubt he thinks I would try again so soon. Then again, I’d be stuck if he locked the door while I was asleep. Either way, shopping means lots of distractions, lots of places to hide, and lots of ways to get away.

No plan fully formed yet, Ava smiled to herself. Opportunities seemed to be plentiful ahead of her, and this time, she would be more patient.

Turning to the left she made her way towards Tiffany’s room.

I wonder what it’s like. Maybe a racecar bed and a fairy princess tea set. I was right about this guy being loaded if he can afford two rooms for his glorified baby slave.

Across from the bathroom the door was slightly ajar. Interestingly enough, there were two handles. One at normal level and the other at this world's freaky giant level.

Odd. I guess he doesn’t care if she goes in or leaves. She might not be a braindead baby, but he’s got her seriously stockholmed.

Pushing the door was easy enough as it opened up to a room much different than the one in her head. Gone was the racecar bed and tea set, in their places were what was probably a queen sized bed with a modest royal blue comforter and a full blown desk with a computer on it. Rather than pictures of Barbie and unicorns, the walls were full of hand drawn characters, scenery, and objects.

“Care to knock first?”

Already confused by the objectively adult room in front of her, Ava was shocked to see a not entirely childish, but certainly not adult Tiffany dressed in a bright yellow shirt and full blown jean overalls.

“Well, at least I’m dressed. I’m ready to go. Might as well get this over with.”

Stammering, Ava was led by the hand back towards the nursery only to be greeted by Hector coming out.

“Good job, Babygirl. All dressed, and a fine choice. Although a little quicker than I would have thought. Didn’t you wanna show your baby sister your room?”

“Nope.”

An awkward silence fell between the three, before Hector cut through it, “Okay then. You take your sister and get your shoes on downstairs. I’ll meet you by the door, just a few more things I need and we can head out.”

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 17 Posted 1/4/21) New Year!

I belive the pace of your story is absolutely fantastic. You are a gifted storyteller and I eagerly anticipate what Ava will soon discover while out with other Amazons about.

• Like 1

Your story is just that...yours. Write it how you feel best and hopefully people will be constructive or kind in their comments. I think it is going fine and like how the Dimension is explored similarly but differently at the same time by authors. That is one of my favorite things about it. It is fun to watch Ava explore her new relationship and how her world has turned more twisted than necessarily upside down. Looking forward to the next part. I mean I prefer twice a week but only because I want more...but once a week works for me if it works for you.  As long as it doesn’t get abandoned I am good! 

Hello everyone. I appreciate the support as well as the 12k views. I've been able to write a few more chapters and have had this one coming up for a while. WARNING: This one deals with a bit darker content. I figured I could release this one on a Friday and have the usual release of a new chapter a few days later on Monday. That way, any negative emotions are resolved quicker. I hope you all continue to enjoy the story!

Chapter 18: The Dark Place

Ava and Tiffany had made their way downstairs where Tiffany began putting on her shoes next to the door. As her “sister” slipped them on, Ava could see that they were the kind that lit up on the bottom with a rainbow of colors. Looking through the shoes scattered in front of the door, it seemed like her and Tiffany were close in size but Ava was maybe a size and a half smaller. As she began slipping her feet into a fairly plain pair of tennis shoes Tiffany spoke up.

“Daddy won’t want you to put on shoes. He’ll probably just carry you around for most of the trip or put you in a shopping basket once we get to the store.”

Mildly irritated Ava looked down at the one shoe that was loosely wrapped around her foot.

“Well, maybe he won’t notice.”

With a huff, Tiffany scooted over to Ava and easily slid the shoe off, “Don’t. Come on, the day is already half over and you’ve had two accidents, a mouth soaping and you just narrowly avoided a spanking.”

Ava was a bit shocked by that. Sure she had pushed, but Hector didn’t seem like the physical punishment kind of person.

“What did I do to warrant a beating?”

“Not a beating, a spanking.” Tiffany had finished lacing both shoes as she stood up. “Look. You’re aggravated, tired, and in a world unlike anything you’ve possibly imagined. You’ve shouted, fought, and done everything you could to fight against what you feel is wrong.”

Maybe she can help me. She acts like a toddler around that man, but otherwise she seems kind of smart, if not a bit bitchy.

“Maybe you should learn the rules of the game before you start throwing the pieces across the board.”

Ava couldn’t really argue. All she had done up to this point hadn’t really helped so maybe a bit more tact was needed. “Okay. So then you tell me what the rules are for this game and we can try to beat it together.”

The smile that crossed Tiffany’s face wasn’t necessarily one of joy. She seemed halfhearted with her response, “Yeah, together.”

Tiffany’s smile returned to normal as she began her list, “First rule is to act your appropriate age.”

Fighting the urge to stomp her foot Ava was already sure that these rules were going to suck. “I’m 25. Acting my appropriate age means anything but this.” She said pointing towards her getup.

“No. Your appropriate age. Right now, my appropriate age is around 5 or 6. Yours is 2. Your biological age might be 25, but if you're dressed like a 2 year old, you should be acting like a 2 year old. Maybe a bit older if you think you can get away with it.”

“Why?”

“Why, what?”

“Why would I need to act like a two year old, just because I’m dressed like one?”

Tiffany sighed like this was the most obvious concept in the world, “Becaaaaause. It's appropriate. You don’t expect a 2 year old to curse and scream at adults without being punished. If you act the way Daddy dresses you, then you won’t have to worry about what others around you think.”

“Why should I care what other people think.”

Tiffany’s scowl darkened. “After everything you’ve seen. Everything you’ve been through. You really don’t see that you have it immensely better than most everyone. How do you think Nanna Korin treated you.”

Ava shuddered when she remembered her previous captor, “It was a nursery from Hell. Never left me alone, degraded me, and made me her own personal baby doll.”

Tiffany walked up close to Ava. Even without the shoes, she was at least a few inches taller than the little in a yellow sundress and matching plastic pants. Looking her in the eyes Tiffany grabbed Ava’s chin and pinched so that her mouth was open. Ava tried to bat her arms away, but apparently the size difference wasn’t the only thing her big sister had going for her.

“Look at all those pearly whites.”

Letting go, Tiffany let Ava fall on her padded backside. Reaching down she pulled one foot into the air and slid a sock down all the way to the tip of Ava’s foot.

“No scars near the feet.”

Ava pulled her leg back and slowly slid backwards until her head hit the wall behind her. Ava casually stroad up and towered over the terrified girl as she continued her assault.

“No drool running down your chin, no unfocused eyes, no lisp when you talk, and earlier you even recognized when you needed to go before you filled your pants.”

Ava was shocked by how forceful the girl standing over her had become. Sure the transition from babygirl to adult in pullups had been a little weird but now she seemed like a full blown adult ready to kick the shit out of the poor girl in front of her. Stuttering, Ava could only choke out, “Wha….what do you mean?”

Tiffany still stood above her, but it looked like she was waiting for Ava to put two and two together. “It should be fairly obvious.”

Ava felt her face drain of color and a pit fill in her stomach. “They can do that?” She could already feel the tears in her eyes as she looked up.

“That and more. You remember how I thought you were fried up there? Some littles who don’t play the baby game are sent to etiquette schools. Brainwashing facilities where they take everything going on up there in your head and flush it right down the toilet. Not that you would even know what a toilet is. You’d be a happy drooling, diaper shitting baby for the rest of your life.”

What the fuck? What the fuck? What the FUCK?!?!? I gotta get out of here. I gotta go! I can’t wind up like some brain dead, lobotomized vegetable. What the fuck? Where to go? How do I get out of here. What the fuck?

Ava hadn’t even realised that the tears were flowing freely at this point. She had curled up into a tight ball and could feel the edges of her vision becoming black and blurry. Her breathing was choked and unsteady as she was alternating between gasps and nothing at all.

The feeling of a tight hug was barely even registering in her mind as Ava felt herself completely losing control. The things that had been done to her were nightmarish, but the fact that she could lose her mind or be physically mutilated never even registered as a possibility. Would they really do that to someone who was just shorter than them?

“Shhhhh. Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh. You’re going to be alright. Look at me.”

Shaking all over Ava complied and looked up through blurry eyes.

“Name five things you can see.”

Confused, Ava looked up with a complete look of loss on her face, “Huh?”

“Name five things you can see. It can be anything. What’s the color of my overalls?”

“Blu...blue?”

“Great! Now you just have four other things. You need to say five things you see and you’ve already named one.”

It was difficult to see anything between the tears and rings of black cutting off her vision so she kept it close to where she was.

Looking at Tiffany’s feet she again saw her shoes, “I see your shoes.”

“Good, what else?”

She was briefly disgusted when she looked down to see the flowery dress bulging out from her waist, “My….my dress.”

“Two more.”

To her left she saw the door that had blocked her escape, “The do….door.”

“One more.”

Looking back down she saw the one sock with its yellow bows that matched her puffy plastic panties, “I see my socks.”

Guiding her new sister along Tiffany assigned her next task, “Okay great. Now name me four things you can feel.”

More of this? Why does it matter? None of this matters. I gotta get out of here.

Ava felt herself falling back into the deep end and her breaths that had been steadying once again started to hurt. Tiffany literally ripped her from her mental state as she pulled Ava forward and forced her to look up again.

“Come on it’s only four things this time. Name four things you can feel.”

The everpresent bulk of her diaper didn’t help, but it was something she felt. “My diaper.”

“Three more things.”

Her hands had been digging into her legs and she forced herself to relax them. “My legs.”

“Two more”

Once her arms were at her sides they lay flat against the cool tile, “The floor.”

“One more”

Her back was still against the wall. That would count if the floor did. “The wall.”

Tiffany was now smiling with her hands on her knees looking directly into Ava’s eyes. “Okay now name three things you can hear.”

Taking a shaky breath to steady herself Ava tried to calm the throbbing in her ears, “My heart?”

“Good, two more.”

Here breathing was calming down again, “My breath.”

“One more.”

A cheeky if not cracked and shaky smile spread across Ava’s face, “An annoying voice telling me to name stuff.”

Tiffany stood back up and brought her hand to her chest in mock pain, “Heyyy! Fine, I guess it counts. Now name only twoooo things you can smell.”

“Tiffany, why do I have to…”

Tiffany was firm and calm, “Name two things you can smell.”

Just down the hallway from the kitchen, the scent of breakfast was still there. “Pancakes.”

Dramatically sniffing the air, Tiffany then gave a deep sigh, “Those pancakes were good. Okay, only one more.”

Close to the door there had been some dirt on the shoes and mat for wiping your feet. “Dirt.”

“Dirt?”

She hadn’t questioned Ava’s choices before, “Yeessss. Dirt.”

Tiffany made a show of her disagreement. “You can’t smell dirt, dummy.”

Now offended, “Of course you can smell dirt!”

Turning around Tiffany faced away from Ava, “Nuh uh. Can’t smell it. Nope. Not at all. Not even a little. Can’t smell dirt.”

Getting to her feet Ava felt like pushing the girl in front of her. “You can too smell dirt and I’ll prove it!” 

Reaching down towards the ground with her butt sticking out towards her sister, Ava grabbed a bit of dirt next to the mat before standing straight up and thrusting her now dirt covered fingers towards Tiffany.

“There. Now smell this dirt.”

Tiffany made a big display of audible inhaling. “Hmmmmm. Nope don’t smell anything. You try.”

Does the dirt here really not smell like anything.

Bringing it up to her nose, Ava caught the same earthy aroma that she recognized as dirt. “See I told yo…”

Like lightning, Tiffany reached over and pushed Ava’s fingers into her mouth. Recoiling from the taste, Ava pulled her fingers away and began wiping her tongue on her arm to get the taste off.

Tiffany smirked and let a little giggle out at the display, “There, now tell me one thing you taste. Note, you can’t name something you already did.”

Ava looked at her with hatred in her eyes, “Well, all I can taste is dirt right now.”

“Nope. Doesn’t count. You already listed dirt as something you can smell.”

Before she could lunge at the girl, Ava saw Hector coming down the stairs.

He looked down at both of them with a smile, “Okay girls. Time to get going.”

Making his way over to them he bent over and picked both of them up on either arm.

“Everyone ready?”

Ava was still staring daggers at the girl across from her when Tiffany piped up in her slightly higher pitched voice, “Mmhmm. All set, Daddy.”

Opening the door Hector walked out towards the same car they had arrived in last night as he looked over to Tiffany and gently said, “Good girl.” before planting a kiss on her forehead and walking towards the car.

• Like 13
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 18 Posted 1/8/21)
43 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Tiffany walked up close to Ava. Even without the shoes, she was at least a few inches taller than the little in a yellow sundress and matching plastic pants. Looking her in the eyes Tiffany grabbed Ava’s chin and pinched so that her mouth was open. Ava tried to bat her arms away, but apparently the size difference wasn’t the only thing her big sister had going for her.

“Look at all those pearly whites.”

Letting go, Tiffany let Ava fall on her padded backside. Reaching down she pulled one foot into the air and slid a sock down all the way to the tip of Ava’s foot.

“No scars near the feet.”

Ava pulled her leg back and slowly slid backwards until her head hit the wall behind her. Ava casually stroad up and towered over the terrified girl as she continued her assault.

“No drool running down your chin, no unfocused eyes, no lisp when you talk, and earlier you even recognized when you needed to go before you filled your pants.”

Ava was shocked by how forceful the girl standing over her had become. Sure the transition from babygirl to adult in pullups had been a little weird but now she seemed like a full blown adult ready to kick the shit out of the poor girl in front of her. Stuttering, Ava could only choke out, “Wha….what do you mean?”

Tiffany still stood above her, but it looked like she was waiting for Ava to put two and two together. “It should be fairly obvious.”

Ava felt her face drain of color and a pit fill in her stomach. “They can do that?” She could already feel the tears in her eyes as she looked up.

“That and more. You remember how I thought you were fried up there? Some littles who don’t play the baby game are sent to etiquette schools. Brainwashing facilities where they take everything going on up there in your head and flush it right down the toilet. Not that you would even know what a toilet is. You’d be a happy drooling, diaper shitting baby for the rest of your life.”

Some might think that she was a bit cruelly direct. But I think that was exactly what was needed to show her what reality looks like for others and that she still got it " good".

3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Nice job walking us through a full-blown panic attack and how to pull someone out of it.  Really good descriptive effort there.

I agree!

I'm guessing she's going to see some of those less fortunate souls while they're out and about. Looking forward to more!

Hello Everyone. Anyone keeping track of my profile would see that I just posted a one shot; Slime Mommy. It didn't get much love so I think I won't be expanding it past that. I went on a binge this weekend and ended up much farther in this story than I thought, so I thought we could all play a game. If someone can call out my nerd reference in this chapter before tomorrow morning, I'll post the next chapter. If not, yall are stuck til Friday.

Enjoy.

Chapter 19: Gilded Apple

Ava let herself be strapped into the carrier/carseat from the previous day and then passively watched as Tiffany was placed in her own more permanent one. Now, much calmer, Ava took stock of the situation.

Ok. So this place is more fucked up than I first imagined. I can’t believe they would mutilate people.

She turned up towards Hector as he closed his own door and started the car. The diaper bag came over the seat and rested in front of Tiffany as he turned back towards the steering wheel.

He’s weird and is still keeping me captive, but at least I’m not going to that place that Tiffany mentioned. Etiquette School, I think? Whatever.

The drive was quiet except for the radio that hummed some light boppy toon. Ava still couldn’t see much as the seat was facing towards the back of the car seat, but the occasional tree or building just passed her field of view. After a few twists and turns the car finally stopped and was put into park.

“Ok, girls. We’re here. Tiffany do you want to walk or I can get the stoller out for you.”

“I can walk, Daddy.”

“Good girl.”

Car doors were opened, straps were unlocked, and Ava found herself being carried towards the mall entrance with the diaper bag hung on Hector’s other shoulder. Glass and steel were juxtaposed by massive columns. A surprisingly harmonious combination of modern architecture and...greek?

Wait, this is another world. Why do they have greek influence?

Hector repositioned her on his hip with a slight bounce reminding her of her thickly padded state. Looking down wasn’t much better as the dress had bunched up revealing her padded state to the world around her.

Guess he wasn’t lying about showing off my diaper in public. Not sure this is much better though.

The weather was warm enough to warrant loose clothing, but with the sun beating down on the harsh pavement, Ava was beginning to feel herself sweat, even more so in her plastic pants prison.

The doors to the mall slid open and a gush of cool air was welcomed as they stepped into a three level food court of sorts. A variety of spices, cooked meats, and steamed vegetables assaulted the trios noses and an audible “Mmmmm.” could be heard from down below. At least someone was excited to be here.

The area was massive. With three stories, all giant sized, in view Tiffany was reminded of the massive city skyline of her home. For a mall, the tile work on the floors, colorful plants along the walls, and clear glass skylight above were all in amazing condition. The atmosphere was also incredibly pleasant as the idle chatter of strangers was calm with the occasional laughter punctuating the conversation. Even the occasional giggle from a stroller or highchair was a welcomed…..

Ava began to look closer at the occupants of said babyish devices. Sure enough there were several real babies, however, Ava could feel herself curling into Hector as she began taking stock of the captives much like herself.

Her own jailer kept an even pace with Tiffany in tow as Ava saw that the boy in shortalls and clear bulge of a diaper sat in the highchair while his “mommy” fed him mush from a jar. The horror sunk in as she noticed the lack of teeth. The smell of used diaper reached her nose and the panic set in quickly.

Nooooo. Not again.

Reaching back she confirmed that her bowel control was still there as the feeling of poop was absent from the back of her padding. Looking around she followed her nose to a stroller they passed which housed a sleeping woman, maybe a few years older than her. Legs splayed due to a bulk of padding under her sleeper. Eyes closed and suckling on a pacifier, the woman was blissfully unaware of the state of her soiled pants.

“Did someone have an accident already?”

Ava jerked her neck upwards towards Hector. “No. No. No, I just….”

“Well let’s make sure.”

Ava felt her back being pushed forward and the plastic pants pulled back as Hector peered over her head and down her diaper.

“Yup. Still clean. Such a big girl.”

The blood was quickly rushing towards both her cheeks and ears as she wasn’t sure if she was more mad than embarrassed. Diaper checks were always hard, but this was the first time it was done publicly. Anyone around them had just heard and SEEN what was done to her.

Anger seemed to win out as she shakingly pushed herself away from his chest and looked him dead in the eyes, “How dare…”

“Daddy, I want a lemonade, please and thank you.”

Ava looked down to the smiling Tiffany. Her big toothy grin was directed towards Hector, but the stern glare that replaced it for just a second was for her. Dutifully, the diapered girl slumped back into the burly man’s arms as she felt him chuckle.

“Sure thing, pumpkin. And does miss grumpy goose want anything?”

“No.”

“Well, once you decide you do want some, hopefully your sister will be kind enough to share.”

The sulking continued as they made their way towards a lemonade stand in the center of one of the walkways. The tent-like top fit with the sunny area as it almost looked like they were outdoors. The line was relatively short as the trio finally made their way up to the freckled face, teenage cashier.

“Welcome to Leomund’s Tiny Lemonade Stand. What can I get for you?”

The line was rehearsed, but not terribly delivered.

“Nothing for me and nothing for this one,” hosting Ava up, Hector gave her a quick and quite unwelcomed kiss on the back of her head, “but Tiffany would like one small lemonade.”

“Right one little’s lemonade, and will that be all.”

“No. One small lemonade, not little’s lemonade please.”

“Okay, coming right up.”

What the hell is a “little’s lemonade”?

The cashier ducked behind a wall for a second and returned with what could easily be considered a large to a normal person and handed it to Hector. The lemonade quickly made its way down towards Tiffany as Hector tapped the back of his smart-watch to the countertop.

“Thank you and have a magical day. Next in line, please.”

The sounds of delight from below were quickly becoming annoying. Tiffany was already a third the way through the cup before she came up for air.

“Mmmmmmm! Nothing beats lemonade from the mall. Thank you, Daddy”

“Not a problem sweetheart. A little treat is no big deal now and then. Just make sure you let me know when you need to potty. Can Daddy have a sip?”

“I will, Daddy.” Tiffany was all smiles as she handed the cup to Hector. Now, Ava could see why this was small.

After a quick sip, Hector pulled his face away in a scrunch. “Bleh. Still too sweet for me. Maybe they have a sugar free kind.” 

The look of disgust was amusing and Ava let her sulk break for a quick chuckle.

“Oh ho. Think that’s funny. Why not try a sip?” He gently held the drink so that the straw was inches from her lips.

Giving in Ava decided that a few sips wouldn’t hurt her pride, especially from a straw and not a sippy cup or bottle.

Instantly a wave of lemony goodness washed over her taste buds. The pure sweet/sour nectar filled her cheeks as she continued to inhale the contents of the drink. Suddenly, she felt the straw pulled from her lips before she could get anymore. A small whine unintentionally left her throat as she looked towards the delightful beverage.

“Woah there. Leave some for your sister. It is hers afterall.” Handing the cup back down to the delighted Tiffany, Hector moved their band towards the end of the food court and towards the mall proper.

Damn. That was fantastic. Maybe I can convince him to get me a cup to go before we leave.

The stores all looked similar to those at home. Candle Store here, edgy teen shop there, and a huge variety in between. However, one stood out immediately as Hector deftly walked towards it.

Pastels, stuffed animals, and even diapers filled the front of the store windows with the block letters spelling out “Littles’ Paradise” hanging above the entrance. A young woman barely college age stood out front in a checkered skirt and tight blouse reminiscent of 50s super mom.

Her smile would have been radiant to most, but for Ava she couldn’t help but feel like a tiny animal being sized up by a ravenous predator, “Look at what we have here!”

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 19 Posted 1/11/21)

I'm surprised no one caught "Leomund's Tiny Lemonade Stand". It's a reference to a Dungeons and Dragons spell, Leomund's Tiny Hut. Guess I'm the only DnD nerd here. Lol. Bye if you all ever get a chance to play an abdl DnD session. It's super fun. I might post about it on another forum to see if others would join.

Hello Everyone. Sorry for the late night update. Hopefully good little boys and girls are safely tucked into their cribs. I guess this update is for the mommies and daddies out there. Enjoy!

Chapter 20; Anything But

The woman’s eyes flitted between the girl in a thick diaper on her Daddy’s forearm and the girl in light up shoes to his side.

“So are we getting some clothes for our baby girl, or are we trying to get her sister some matching outfits.”

Tiffany shuffled closer behind Hector who promptly laughed off the question. “Haha. The latter is correct. Tiffany here,” Looking down at her he gave a reassuring smile, “has been a good girl all day and hasn’t had one accident in her big girl pullups.”

The woman knelt down to her level, “Well, someone is a big girl, isn’t she? Better keep it up. You wouldn’t want to go back to diapies with your sister. Good luck, big girl.”

Rising back up she leaned in towards Ava, “Don’t worry sweetheart. Not everyone has an easy time keeping their pants dry. Maybe one day Daddy will be able to potty train both his princesses.”

Bile rose in her throat as Ava fought an internal conflict.

This bitch. Who the fuck does she think she is?

Looking down she could just see the one leg of Tiffany’s peeking out.

Earlier she definitely pulled that lemonade stiche to stop me. Appropriate age my ass.

Looking back up towards the woman dressed like a Fallout 3 Fan’s wet dream, Ava inhaled before catching her tongue in her throat. This woman was all smiles, but the look behind her eyes seemed positively evil. It was like she was daring Ava to lash out.

Instead, the diapered girl decided to remain silent. A nearly inaudible huff could be heard as the woman in front of them straightened back up.

“There are some lovely little gingham dressed over in the clothing section to your right or if you were thinking something more poofy, we also have some new ballerina outfits just past me.”

“Thank you. I think we are going to be getting a bit of everything. Would you mind getting me a cart that will seat this little one close to me.”

“Of course!” The cheerful tilt was back in the store employees voice as she sauntered off towards a line of carts.

Hector bent his neck forward as he whispered into Ava’s ear, “Good job. You handled that woman very well.”

His hand reached up and patted her head and Ava felt herself blush just the tiniest of amounts. It was nice to get genuine praise and she was somewhat proud of how she handled that.

The woman returned with a fairly normal looking cart, “If you need anything, just holler.”

Ava felt herself lowered onto what would have been hard plastic, had her padded posterior not provided ample cushioning, as Hector smiled, “We will. Come on Tiffany.”

Once in the store, Ava could quickly tell that while everything looked like it was for infants, babies, and toddlers, this store “Little’s Paradise” was anything but. The cribs, highchairs, and strollers all had straps and cuffs meant for securing any unwilling occupants. The clothes all had signs that boosted how difficult they would be to remove and the pictures on the diaper cases all showed full grown adults rather than what should have been the intended targets of such products.

Looking around at the other patrons, Ava couldn’t pick out a single actual child among them. This store was for the sole purpose of supplying the tools for the sick fantasies of these giant kidnappers. One of which was leading her towards the aforementioned ballerina outfits.

The standard pink, blue, and even black tutus were there, but what caught her eye was the orange, white, and rainbow versions. As Hector pulled the orange off the rack the difference became obvious. A hood with a foxes head stitched on matched the poofy tail sewn onto the butt. The buttons at the bottom also made the use of the shape of this garment obvious. The extra girth at the bottom was for thickly diapered persons, much like herself, to prance around as the animal tails bounced behind her and floppy ears above her.

Hector oohed and aahed at the different versions. The white one was supposed to look like a bunny, the rainbow a unicorn and even the supposedly normal pink and black were a llama and cat respectively. The blue one…. Was something with fur and a striped tail?

In the cart went both the fox version and bunny, much to the horror of the cart’s occupant.

“Hmmmm. The sparkles on the unicorn are just gonna get everywhere, the llama is only kind of cute, and whoever wants to see a baby girl in black. These will do.”

Ava looked towards Tiffany for a cue on how to handle this situation, only to see her supposed partner blushing like a tomato.

The humiliation didn’t even come close to an end as Hector made his way towards the other clothing sections. Rompers, shortalls, onesies, dresses, and even a painter’s smock with the words, “Messy on the outside and inside.” written proudly across the front all made it into the cart.

While Ava could feel the burn of humiliation and anger rising, Tiffany dutifully held onto the cart, switching sides every time another “parent” got too close. The embarrassment had receded from the little once it was made clear that nearly all the contents of the cart were for the little currently dressed in similar attire, but the anxiety could still be clearly seen on poor Tiffany’s face.

At one point a fairly plump middle aged woman dressed in an entirely too small shirt and skirt waddled her way towards the group. Trying to keep up with her was a boy in nothing but a tee shirt and ludicrously thick diaper.

“Oh my. What beautiful children you have. Can’t say I’m surprised, what with such a handsome father they both have.”

Hector’s typically pleasant demeanor took a turn for the awkward at the compliment. “Oh, well thank you. You have the handsome young boy with you as well.”

Looking down Ava felt her stomach roll. The obviously saturated diaper looked like it could hold an entire day’s worth of urine and was close to capacity. The angry red around his inner thighs meant that the chaffing from said diaper was a constant issue probably caused by not enough powder being spread in the right areas. The messy hair and sweaty forehead meant that he was probably also unwashed. The look in his eyes was a mix of defeat and exhaustion.

“My little Timmy is just the light of my life. It’s not easy being a single mommy, but it's very rewarding. I’m sure you understand.” Not once had the woman even looked towards the captive she had at the end of the rope.

“Oh yes. My two girls keep me busy, but that’s part of the job.”

The woman eyed Hector up and down before stretching her hand out towards him, “My name is Hilda. I think that our little ones would get along splendidly. We should set up a playdate for them.”

Hector took the hand and shook it, “Lennard. It's a pleasure to meet you Hilda. Why don’t you give me your contact information and we can set something up for later today? I’ve got to finish up with this shopping trip before dinner and then we can make plans.”

Ava felt a bit of whiplash at the fake name Hector gave this woman. Kind of a sleazy way of turning her down and an act she didn’t really expect from him. Hilda on the other hand seemed ecstatic. Once she had tapped her phone to his watch she thanked him for the invite and let him know she was eager to hear from him. A quick tug on her leash and the diaper slave quickly followed behind her.

Moving along the trio made their way out of the clothes section and into the back of the store with aisles and aisles of bright wrapped diapers, plastic pants, and stuffers galore.

As they rounded a quiet whine was heard from the side of the cart, “Dadddddy.”

The cart stopped and Hector began pressing several times on his watch. “I know Princess.”

A few more taps and he let out a sigh, “There. Blocked and LPS should be able to make the date I won’t be going to.”

What’s LPS?

“Thank you daddy.”

“You’re welcome sweetheart. Ava.”

Looking up at him Ava felt conflicted. She still really didn’t know this man and she couldn’t tell if he was some kind of dirtbag who got off on kidnapping like the rest of these giant freaks or was something else.

“What.”

Hector looked around before giving a halfhearted sigh, “Not the best tone, but nevermind that.” His expression became stern for a moment. “I will never condone the torture of littles like that.”

“Huh?” 

“That little boy with Hilda. The diaper rash, unkempt hair, unwashed clothes and body. That is no way to treat a little.”

Is he for real?

“I believe that even Tiffany agrees that LPS needed to be called. That woman was abusing that poor boy and hopefully they can sort that out and get him into a more caring home.”

Ava could feel the cold deadness inside as she looked towards Tiffany and then back to Hector, “You’re joking right.”

Hector at least had the decency to look taken back, “No. That was horrible and needed to be sorted out. What do you…”

“No. You HAVE to be joking.”

“Ava...”

“You think that’s abuse, but dressing me up like some kind of fucking doll isn’t? What is wrong with you people…”

The shouting was cut off quickly with a pacifier that inflated once in her mouth. More mad than she could ever remember being Ava scratched at the hand holding it in place and dug at the shield’s ring desperately trying to pull it out. When it didn’t budge she dug underneath the shield trying to get leverage.

“Ava stop this!”

Hector’s shouting didn’t stop her as she reached behind the seat and into the cart before throwing anything she could get her hands on. This time she saw him dig into the bag and pull out two pink mittens.

Thrashing from side to side Ava hid her hands under her armpits desperately trying to keep them away from the confines bondage. It was all in vain as Hector easily overpowered her.

Once both mittens were on Ava looked up furiously at the man she now truly hated. The feeling was apparently mutual as Hector scowled back down at her. No tears this time as the fire inside her was white hot. She swung out at him as he got close only for his hand to deftly catch her arm and use it to pull her out of the cart.

“That’s it little missy. You’ve had plenty of chances to behave.”

Edited by YourDiapersCute
Fixed error
  • Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 20 Posted 1/15/21)
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)