LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great, answered my question about the replacements.  They managed to clone humans but unfortunately they all died.  With that they found a use for the tech and helped save littles and get more for adoption in the process. 

23 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

I have two quick questions:

1.  What’s the timeline of the most recent chapters? Do Ava and Hector watch the horror movie on the same day they visited the nursery? If so, that would make Ava on second day with Hector and Tiffany, right?
  2. (This may be answered by question 1) We see Ava in pull-ups, but haven’t seen her use the potty yet. Is that happening off-screen?

Okay, that out of the way: @YourDiapersCute, this is my favorite ongoing story on this website. ? I’ve lurked for years, but finally registered an account because I want to see you get more love. I adore your characters. Your story is unbelievably well-paced. Each chapter moves the story forward, doesn’t overstay its welcome, and leaves you wanting more.

I love Diaper Dimension stories, and especially love how much thought and world building you put into Little Conditions. You follow a premise to its logical conclusion: if Amazon tablets are completely clear panes of glass (like Baby Sofia’s Exchanged), then couldn't windows be programmed? If Littles are less intelligent than Amazons, couldn’t Amazon baby toys challenge for Little adults? I love that deepfakes are already old-hat to Bigs, and of course you have alternatives to nanites: you don't drop anything into your narrative willy-nilly. You clearly put a ton of thought into each story element.

Plot-wise, part of me still wants Ava to escape. Despite the recent kindnesses, Ava nailed Hector and Tiffany on first sight: he’s arrogant and controlling, she’s a willing and collaborative captive. I know this story is fantasy, but the spanking felt especially nasty. Hector’s a grown man who, when insulted by a woman, beat her in public until she submitted. ? Not great, Daddy!

He’s also a hypocrite. Hector talks a big game about treating Littles better than the rest of society, but has the resources to change society! If he’s as rich as Bill Gates, he has essentially infinite money to throw at media and politicians. He can change hearts and minds! But he’s not; tacit approval is still approval. Like @Moon3ye said, he didn’t give a second thought to trading a stranger’s freedom for his own benefit. Hector’s just another rich asshole. ?

Tiffany’s not as bad, but she sexually assaulted Ava! I have more sympathy for her though: I think she’s unknowingly regressed, not through chemicals or hypnosis, but just by conditioning. She's been babied for too long to remember things like "consent." She really, truly thought she was helping Ava, but didn’t respect Ava’s boundaries.

Having said all that… Ava should still stay. ? She has a better chance of being happier here than her first dimension. She had an empty life and was set up for a bleak future. She made bad choices out of arrogance, self-loathing, and anger. Punishments aside, Hector treats Ava with grace: he knew Ava fibbed about her college credentials, but played along anyway to avoid humiliating her. He trusted her with the scary movie, but cut her off at the spicy food, because her pride would physically torture her. Hector actually cares about her well-being. Letting Tiffany have a job (!!!) shows he wants more for his children than being mindless baby accessories: he wants them to be full, complete, happy people.

And Tiffany? Ugh, I love her. ? She dropped the “toughest girl in prison” schtick immediately, sticking her neck out to make Ava’s life better at every turn. She isn’t just badgering Ava to accept being a baby: she’s teaching her how to gain autonomy and pleasure in this new life. In her own way, Tiffany is super sweet and wholesome and a good big sister (except for the whole consent thing…).

Anyway, this story has complex characters and a rich story and I’m excited to see what comes next. I’m looking forward to the next Baby Night: going by your extraordinarily sexy Slime Mommy story (sorry, another story I should reply to), I have a hunch those pleasure diapers are more involved than just a vibrator. I’m also excited for the Iris playdate: how will Ava react to Miranda's breastfeeding? Revulsion, sure, but what about when she finds out it basically gets Iris drunk? ? And speaking of booze, who brings red wine to a playdate?! I think Hector’s trying to find his little girls a Mommy...

Okay I’m done. Sorry for the wall of text. Anyway yes please post more because I’m a needy baby who just wants to read more of Ava snuggling into Hector. ?

Wow! I'm completely honored. That was an absolutely stellar review and I'm glad to have you on board. Guess I can't quit anytime soon. Hahaha. Let me answer your questions;

1. Yes, this is the same day as the daycare trip. The chapters pick up right after one another. I'll make sure it is clear if a major time skip has happened. I like linear stories where you follow the characters closely. That may change coming up for entertainments sake, but like I said, it will be clearly marked.

2. Unfortunately, for Ava, there has been no off screen potty time. After returning from Daycare she was unable to use the potty since she emptied herself during the movie. Trust me, I wouldn't let you all miss out on her crowning achievement!

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

He’s also a hypocrite. Hector talks a big game about treating Littles better than the rest of society, but has the resources to change society! If he’s as rich as Bill Gates, he has essentially infinite money to throw at media and politicians. He can change hearts and minds! But he’s not; tacit approval is still approval. Like @Moon3ye said, he didn’t give a second thought to trading a stranger’s freedom for his own benefit. Hector’s just another rich asshole. ?

I agree with you here. Although with a little thought I see it as follows. The poor girl he sold from the reform school for Tiffy was already in a reform school and had no chance for a normal and independent life. And even if he keeps tiffy now as his "child" it is all better than what would have happened with this woman probably. Read once the current chapter 23 of In-Beetwen of Sofia there is a group that demands certain treatments of Littles that would probably be tiffy her future.

• Like 1

Good Morning All. Today I shall be moving heavy boulders all day so I thought I should post the newest chapter a bit early. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 47: Filling the Cup

Ava felt herself coming too amidst a sea of blankets and crinkles. She was comfortable, but felt a bit claustrophobic. Feeling around she managed to remove the blanket that was pinning one of her arms down. Then she was able to slowly remove the rest of her bindings until she could clearly see that she was in the playpen.

Yeah. I kind of expected that. No use hiding his motives now.

She crawled out of the nest and made her way to the mesh of the playpen. As she went it became apparent that she was in a thin onesie with stars and a smiling moon stenciled into a navy background. The obvious diaper bulge underneath.

Figures.

“Daddy!” Tiffany called out from her spot on the couch, “Ava is awake now.”

Ava felt drained. The day had truly been horrible, with just a sprinkle of false joy in the middle. She watched as Hector walked over to the edge of the playpen and looked down at her.

“Good afternoon, princess. Wow. You still look sleepy. Ready to get up?”

Her voice was dry and crass, “Yeah.”

Hector lifted her up and began making his way to the nursery, “Come on now, sweet pea. Don’t tell me I have two little girls who can never wake up.”

“I’m up.”

“Suuuuuure.”

To be honest, Ava felt like this was the new her. The real her. Empty, unloved, dead inside Ava. Hector laid her down on the changing table and began removing the onesie before untapping her diaper.

“Good girl. All dry. Let’s get you into your big girl undies.”

Ava looked up at him as he went for the closet. “I still get to wear pull ups?”

Hector turned to look at her, “Do you not want pull ups?”

Ava shook her head, “No. No. I still want them. I just figured… after everything…”

“What? That I was going to regress you?”

Ava felt sheepish, “Kind of.”

Hector brought the garment in question and hiked it up her still powder covered thighs, “I don’t know. I just figured the charade was up. You were going to treat me like the baby you see me as. I need help right?”

“Sweetheart, I’m never going to regress you. Same outfit as before, or do you want something fresh?”

“Oh um. The same is fine, I guess.”

Hector went over to the bed and pulled a pile of neatly folded clothes that he began putting back onto Ava, “Ava. You are unladylike, prone to temper tantrums, and overall immature. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you or that you can’t improve.”

“Why bother though, if I’m always going to get sent back to square one? Tiffany is so gifted with her visual designs, yet you still put her in diapers and send her to daycare.”

“True, but I wouldn’t call that being sent back to square one. There are two reasons I’ll diaper Tiffany. One; she’s earned it. Like if she wets herself, or throws a fit, or just needs a reset for bad behavior. Or two; I need to keep her safe.”

“Keep her safe, by making her a baby?”

Hector helped her down and began walking out of the room, “Yes. When I have a meeting that she can’t be a part of, she needs to be watched after. Otherwise LPS will take her away. Or when we go to family gatherings. Most of the family wouldn’t approve of how I treat you two. If they found out, they could push to strip me of my guardianship.”

The two made their way down the stairs, this time side by side as they talked. Ava found herself talking more comfortably now. “So you aren’t just going to stick me in front of a screen and make my mind a jumbled mess.”

“You saw the littles in the other rooms today.”

Ava nodded, “Not just them. Even in the toddler room, there were adults that were fried up there.”

Hector winced, “A crass way of putting it, but not wrong. Yes, some parents decide to throw away the mind of their littles. Your Aunt Becka has done something like that to her twins. Both seem happy now, but it seems like such a waste.”

“Which one was Becka? Also, I pegged Bethany as one of those monsters that would do that. Is her girl…”

Hector helped her along, “Sarah.”

“Yeah Sarah. I thought she would have regressed Sarah, at least somewhat.”

Hector sighed, “Sometimes I wish she would.”

Ava fixed him with a glare.

He responded with his hands up in a mock surrender, “I’m just being honest. I love my sister, but it's like she loves to humiliate that little girl. I feel bad for her and maybe Bethany would treat Sarah better if that little didn’t know what was going on.”

Finally the bottom of the stairs came and they began their walk to the living room. Ava took note of the extra pull ups in Hector’s hands. “Thanks um… for grabbing more.”

“No problem. So, still hungry? I figured we would order after a quick nap, but I wasn’t sure how long you’d be out.”

“Thanks. I feel better. How long was I out?”

“About three hours. Tiffany woke up from her own nap about thirty minutes ago. Soaked as a fish. Just don’t tell her.”

Tiffany yelled from the living room, “I can HEAR you. I wasn’t that bad.”

With all three together Hector lifted Ava up and sat her next to Tiffany on the sofa, “Ava here was bone dry.”

Tiffany pouted but Ava decided to ask, “Speaking of which, why did you diaper us.”

Tiffany leaned over, “It's the rule that for naptime and bedtime we have to be diapered.”

“That’s…” Ava felt herself stall out, “fine I guess.”

“You both ready to order?”

“Yes, daddy. I’ll take the chicken and cheese squish.”

Ava faltered before standing up for herself, “I want the Piping Hot Pepper Farm Platter.”

Hector fixed her with a stare, “Ava, we’ve talked about this.”

She had a hard time keeping the whine out of her voice. She wanted to make a point, “Oh come on. Worst case scenario you're right and I’ll just skip dinner.”

Hector bent forward and spoke softly, “You’re not skipping meals anymore. Gotta keep you healthy. And it's not about being right or wrong, I just don’t want to see you get hurt, pumpkin.”

For a second, Ava felt… warm. Maybe it was just the drain of today, but she felt like she was starting to understand that Hector really did care for her. But she still needed to stick up for herself. “Can I please have the Piping Hot Pepper Farm Platter?”

Hector relented. “Fine. I’ll order now. In the meantime you two pick out something for us all to watch.” Hector moved away from the two and began swiping through his phone.

Once he was gone Ava felt the need to clear the air with Tiffany. Her ‘sister’ had opened up to her, and Ava felt like she needed to keep a good relationship going, even if it was because she recognized that Tiffany had her back.

“Thanks for sharing… earlier.”

“Huh?”

“You know. How you and Hector met.”

Tiffany blushed, “Yeah. No problem. I’m sorry that you… um kind of died.”

The end of the conversation came back like a wave. The good feelings that were building came right back down.

There really is no going back. No one is even looking for me. They all think I’m dead for an overdose.

Ava also thought back to what Hector had said about her life and her relationships. She really hadn’t been that close with her parents. It seemed obvious now that she may have been an unwanted distraction in their lives. They tried to parent her, but really it was just what was expected of them. Her friends were similar. Together because of convenience. Andrew was another story… or maybe not actually.

Ava wanted to cry. She tried to cry, but her daily allowance of tears seemed to have run out. She curled in on herself until she felt Tiffany wrap her in a hug.

“Hey. Don’t worry. You’ve got me and Hector here. We aren’t gonna leave you, or let you get hurt like your old life.”

Hector was one thing, but why was Tiffany being so helpful? Doubt entered Ava’s mind as she felt the warmth of Tiffany’s hug, “Why do you care so much. You don’t know me either.”

“Because you’re my sister.”

“We aren’t related.”

Tiffany pulled back and began counting on her hands, “We live in the same house, have the same daddy, do things together, dress together, help each other out, and… well so what if we aren’t blood sisters. We both are adopted by Hector so that makes us sisters.”

“Okay. So. Plenty of siblings still fight. Aren’t you worried that I’ll steal your Daddy?” Ava felt bad, but she kind of wanted Tiffany to hurt. Wanted to get a negative response. Prove that she was right.

“Daddy loves both of us. You can’t steal him, silly.”

“But what if he loves me more?”

“He can’t love you more, because we are both his little princesses.”

Ava felt like she was getting nowhere.

Does this idiot really just care about me? Just ‘like’ me, because we were kidnapped by the same giant.

“You don’t even know me.”

Tiffany was just a ball of fucking rainbows and sunshine, “But I want to.”

Ava felt the sting of defeat. The power of love, and goodness, and friendship, and unicorn farts was too much. “Shut up.” She turned away. “Shouldn’t we be looking for something to watch?”

Tiffany slumped down in her seat, “Yeah… I guess you're right.”

Tiffany began searching through the screen with the remote when she felt some pressure on her side. Looking over, Ava had scooted over and was right up against her arm. Ava looked straight ahead avoiding the wide smile Tiffany had on her face.

Tiffany: 4

Ava: 0

• Like 14
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 47 Posted 3/6/21)
18 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I also want to know if hector finds about daycare. Good chapter 

On 3/6/2021 at 9:02 AM, Moon3ye said:

Now I'm really curious what you're working on because you have to move boulders.

Will Ava eventually tell Hector what happened in daycare?

Hello all. Many a boulders have moved. I'm working at my parents house for the next few weekends to get the yard ready for the in ground pool. We live in a region were large river rocks are plentiful. Typically in the 50-75 pound range and then even to the 150-250 boulders. So terraforming their back yard has been priority one so they can dig the hole and place the pool in just a day.

Also, I'm seeing (like the messages above) that you all want Hector to figure out what is going on with the daycare. I wanted you all to know that this is a point that is resolved... later in the story. Ava is not a strong willed person. Avoidance has been a coping mechanism since her neglect in childhood. A problem doesn't exist if you can get around it. Ava won't have to deal with Nanny if she never goes back to that daycare.

Also, also, I want you all to know that I don't take the suggestions or comments in a negative light. People just wanting to see something happen isn't off putting. I appreciate the politeness, but you all have been absolutely wonderful. I'm open to hearing any and all complaints/suggestions.

Thank you all for the support!

• Like 2

Hello all. Writers block is mostly gone. I've started writing again, but not nearly as fast as before. Hopefully I'll be able to speed up and get back to the double chapter posts soon. Hope you all enjoy the new chapter.

Chapter 48: Comfort Food

Cartoons. No.

Animated Movie: No.

Kidz News: Eh.

Musical: Definitely no.

“Girls, you find something yet?”

“No, daddy.”

Ava snorted, “Why can’t we watch like a crime drama or something?”

“I’m not sure that’s…”

“Age appropriate, I get it.”

Hector sighed, “Command; Decrease age restriction access for Ava Westfield to 12 years old or lower.”

“Can’t we just…”

Hector pointed his finger at her, “Don’t push your luck.”

“Fiiiiiine!”

Hector mumbled as he once again left the room, “Someone definitely needed a longer nap.”

Eventually they decided to watch a preteen drama about a girl going to high school for the first time. It only had a single season, but came up recommended.

Pausing at the first episode the two waited for Hector to return. Once they were all seated at the couch Hector let out a groan, “Oh god. This’ll be rough.”

“You’re the one who told us to pick something. What? Can’t handle a girly show?” Ava smirked as she taunted him.

“Ability and desire are completely different. I guess we can give it a shot.”

The show was… good. Ava was actually pretty interested by how the preteens interacted with each other, the school, and their families. She realised part way through that she was waiting for the Dad to do something stupid, or for the Mom to start forcing her own values on her daughter, but neither of those came to pass.

It was actually a pretty wholesome show. The family looked like they genuinely cared for each other, and none of the normal tropes Ava was used to seeing were present. The only part she didn’t like was in the second episode they adopted a little who was lost and scared in the supermarket.

The show played it up as being good for the little, who was thankful to be “rescued”. After that bit Ava felt attacked by the show and wanted to change it to something else.

“Hey are you guys not liking this show as much anymore?”

Tiffany spoke up without turning away, “I still like it.”

Hector seemed indifferent, “It’s not too bad.”

“Are you guys not,” At this point the mother was breastfeeding the little, “uncomfortable? Like, doesn’t this go against what you two believe in?”

“The adoption?”

“Yeah.”

Hector turned away from the T.V. and faced Ava, “Yeah. I don’t think what they are doing is right, nor is it how most littles would feel in that situation, but that’s just one part of the show.”

“Doesn’t it ruin the show though?”

“Only if you let it. I’m not a huge fan, but I’m willing to look at the piece as a whole even if there is one part I dislike.”

‘Ding Dong’

Hector got up and headed for the front door, “That’ll be the food. I’ll be right back.”

Tiffany reached over and paused the show. The image of the Mom nursing the little was still in the background as the father and daughter were talking at the dining room table. Once the show was paused Tiffany got down and offered Ava assistance.

“Why are we getting down?”

Tiffany looked perplexed, “It’s dinner time. You eat dinner at the dining room table. That’s what it’s for.”

“I’ve always just eaten in the living room.”

“Daddy likes to make sure I don’t make any messes. It’s also nice to just talk during a meal.”

Ava shrugged and followed Tiffany to the table. She eyed the highchair as Hector returned with some cloth bags. She could immediately smell the spices wafting from within.

In moments both girls were thankfully deposited in booster seats attached to the regular chairs. Ava smiled as she wiggled around.

No straps, I can move around, and not even covered by a bib. This is nice.

Hector opened the containers and passed out the contents to both of them. Both Ava and Tiffany were shocked to see Amazon sized portions.

“Daddy. I can’t eat all of this.”

Ava poked the mound of angry red food, “Yeah, I’m gonna have some trouble as well.”

“Don’t worry girls. Whatever you don’t eat can be left overs. Dig in.”

As Ava began to reach for her fork she noticed something, “Ummm. Where’s your food.”

Hector waved it off, “Not feeling really hungry right now. You two enjoy.”

Not wasting another thought on it, Ava dug in. The crunch of pepper, the feel of beans in her mouth, the heat of the food… wow, the heat of the food… oh jesus!

Ava lunged for the sippy cup in front of her knocking it over and sending it across the table. Her eyes went wide.  She began clambering up trying to reach but realised she was nowhere close. The sweat on her forehead was like a waterfall already.

The food residue in her mouth and throat burned and she realised that this was hotter than anything she had ever tried before. She pulled herself up on the table only to be dragged back to her seat. In a panic she saw that Hector had pulled her back and was bringing the cup to her.

He brought it up to her mouth and she sucked deeply. Cool milk flowed over her tongue. It was thick and creamy and thankfully cooled her mouth. After several suckles she went for a breath only for the air to once again ignite her mouth.

Ow. Ow. OW! Wow, that was hot. I feel like the air is on fire.

Ava continued to suck the drink down while Hector looked on from above, “Too hot?”

Ava nodded her head. Too afraid to stop suckling.

“Well this is going to be a problem. Hold on.”

Ava saw the problem was only going to get worse. Hector had barely filled the sippy cup with milk. If she continued to drink she would run out. If she stopped, the burning would return.

Hector came back a minute later with a bottle filled with milk. Ava sulked.

“Oh, don’t give me that. This has way more milk in it and with the nipple you will be able to control the speed at which you get the milk out.”

“Mmmmm!”

“Don’t fuss. You made your crib, now it’s time to lay in it.”

The sippy was pulled from her mouth and replaced with the bottle.

At least I’m used to this.

Her suckles were producing a lot less milk, but at the same time, she was still able to hold off the burns. As she continued, her plate was pulled away and Hector began digging in with his own utensils.

“Mmmm!”

Hector looked up from his plate and smiled, “Oh don’t worry. If you're still hungry after your bottle, I’m sure Tiffany would be happy to share, it's not like you’re going to be eating any more of this.”

That bastard planned this.

Ava continued to nurse as the other two enjoyed their meal. Towards the end Ava was getting nervous. She continued to test if the burning in her mouth had stopped and she felt no signs that it was. Her bottle was also getting emptier and emptier with her stomach quickly filling.

Hector also seemed to take note as he finished. He excused himself from the table and went upstairs before returning with a small box. Once her bottle was nearly empty Ava watched as Hector approached. He reached into the box with two fingers and grabbed something before dipping it multiple times. From her position Ava couldn’t see what he was doing, but was quickly alarmed to see him pull out a pacifier coated in some kind of slime.

“Mm.Mm.” Ava shook her head.

“Uh huh. Now let's get started.” Without warning Hector pulled the bottle from her lips and shoved the pacifier in. Ava felt the fire return, but also now with the taste of cherries replacing the vanilla from the milk.

“Suckle, baby. The medicine will help.”

Ava reluctantly followed instructions as the pacifier bobbed in and out. The excess slime was quickly swallowed, but the coating on the bulb was difficult to remove. Ava focused on getting it all off while trying to ignore the burning.

Slowly the pain turned to tingles. The burning subsided and her mouth felt… well it didn’t feel at all.

He just numbed my mouth!

Ava fixed Hector with a glare as she realised what he did. Hector shrugged and laughed it off. “Hey, at least it doesn’t burn. Ok girls, let's go back and…” Hector’s phone began to ring and he looked down at the caller ID with a frown, “Great.”

• Like 15
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 48 Posted 3/8/21)

Aww... What a wimp with the spice! I'm quite sad! I was hoping she'd have at least one 'normal' thing she could do to prove her 'daddy' wrong here...

Good chapter though all the same! ?

• Like 1

I had a feeling that would happen. Not everyone can be BabySofia lol. But now it's on a darn cliffhanger. I have a love hate relationship with those. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I had a feeling that would happen. Not everyone can be BabySofia lol. But now it's on a darn cliffhanger.

I have a love hate relationship with those. I actually try to leave each chapter on a minor cliffhanger or at least in a way that garners excitement for the next chapter. Do you find that annoying, or did this one stand out?

20 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I have a love hate relationship with those. I actually try to leave each chapter on a minor cliffhanger or at least in a way that garners excitement for the next chapter. Do you find that annoying, or did this one stand out?

Oh no. If that’s what you’re going for, you hit it perfectly. 

43 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I guess I'm just confused about the babysofia comment. I'm not offended or anything, I just don't understand what you meant.

Oh LOL. All of her main characters in the Diaper dimension universe love the Amazon hot and spicy foods. I was teasing her. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Oh LOL. All of her main characters in the Diaper dimension universe love the Amazon hot and spicy foods. I was teasing her. 

??? I totally get it now. And your right. When they aren't using super king foo action to slice open mean Amazon's. I love her action scenes.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I don't get why everyone doesn't! Of course I'm generally the wrong person to ask if something is too spicy. My characters just have to reflect a bit of me in them. ?

• Like 2

Ava is sure adjusting the hard way and Hector seems to somewhat enjoy it which I can’t fully blame him for. Wonder about that phone call...maybe LPS or family?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I don't get why everyone doesn't! Of course I'm generally the wrong person to ask if something is too spicy. My characters just have to reflect a bit of me in them. ?

I used to finance my vacations and leisure activities by betting on how spicy I could eat. In competitions or with friends. I am on your side Sofia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello all. Work is ramping up. Updating this story is going to become difficult with both my own yard work to be done, as well as my parents. I will stick to at least two chapters a week, mostly three, so that we can have updates on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It seems like that's fair for everyone. I also have started writing other stories. I'm thinking of starting a patreon, but I don't know what form it will take. No matter what I want you all to know this;

- This story will always be free and will be completed on this forum, including the Dr. Gabi spinoff.

- I want to publish work here. It might not be all my stories or as current as the patreon would be, but i will still post here.

- I'm open to hear what you all think. Should I go through with this? Would you support more content like mine? Or should this just be an occasional hobby of mine, or just this story.

With that out of the way, I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 49: Tickle Incident

Both girls were deposited back into the living room on the couch. Hector told them to go on without him as he took the call into his home office. Tiffany had other plans though as she looked at Ava with a devilish grin.

“Does it still burn?”

Ava probed her mouth around the bulb and shook her head.

“You’re still suckling.”

Ava frowned. Not appreciating the uncharacteristic teasing. She stopped suckling.

“You still have it in your mouth.”

Ava spit the pacifier out, “Der aw ew appy ow?”

Toddlerish lisp flew out of her mouth. Her words were slurred and her pitch high.

“Ut da uck?”

Tiffany burst into giggles, “Hahahahaha. You sound like a baby. It’s too adorable. Keep going!”

“Uck ooooo.”

“Daddy, would be mad if he heard you swearing like that.”

Ava was in no mood. She turned her back to the giggling little only to fall forward as Tiffany pounced on her.

“I bet your laugh will be just as cute. Coochie coochie coo!” Tiffany dug her fingers into Ava’s sides getting an immediate reaction.

Tiffany was right. The coos and gurgles and laughs coming from Ava were adorably babyish, but quickly Ava felt a problem quickly coming. The bottle and sippy cup from dinner had made themselves known and her bladder was twinging at an alarming rate.

“Op eh. O ache e o eeeeee!” Ava desperately tried to get Tiffany to understand and to stop, but it was no use.

“Awwww. Baby babble is cute coming from you. Sorry baby, I can’t tell what you're saying.”

“Eeeee! Eeeeee!”

It was too late. Under the laughter Ava could feel her pull up warming. Her wetting thoroughly soaked the garment, but Tiffany didn’t realise what she had done and kept going. Spurt after spurt entered the drenched garment and Ava was horrified to feel it begin to leak.

Laying on her front on the leather sofa Ava could feel the pee leak into her shorts and then into her shirt as it pooled underneath her. Tears from the laughter as well as the humiliation cascaded down as Tiffany slowed down. Laughing as she did.

“Hehehe. Sorry. Daddy has given me the numbing pacifier and I know how it makes you sound. As punishment, he once sent me to daycare with a potent dose and I… Ava are you ok?”

Her cries were shaky and she felt humiliated, “Nuh...noooo.” It was hard to breathe already. The snot was clogging her nose and the pain from before was returning without the pacifier. Her voice was still high pitched, but she felt like she could get the words out. It felt like laughing and breathing in had already lessened the numbing. No wonder, Hector wanted her to keep suckling, this stuff was weak.

“Whats… oh.” Tiffany went to roll Ava over and felt the wetness of her shirt, “Oh, Ava I’m sorry. Oh god. I’m so so sorry.”

“He’s going to put me back in di… in diap… in diapers!” Ava couldn’t help it. She had been given a chance to stay dry twice today and failed both times because of things she couldn’t control. It wasn’t her fault!

Tiffany looked around in a panic, “Here follow me.”

Still crying Ava was helped down from the sofa and Tiffany held her hand as they made it up to the nursery.

Tiffany walked over to the closet and pointed down at the ground. “I can’t reach the nob. You get down on all fours and I’ll open it up. There should be more pull ups in here.”

“Bu… but what about my clothes?”

“It's just a plain blue T-shirt. I've got one that’s close enough, and I have some shorts that are similar as well.”

Ava tried to compose herself as she knelt down. Tiffany stood on her back and managed to just barely reach the doorknob and turn it open.

Maybe… maybe I can get away with this.

The burning was coming back more and more which just compounded the misery she felt, but a glimmer of hope, might make it all go away. Tiffany descended with a pull up in hand.

“Quick. Over to the changing table. We need to clean you off.”

Ava was stripped and wiped quickly with the wet wipes held in the cupboards. It was embarrassing and she tried to help, but Tiffany just batted her hands away as she cleaned. The smell of pee slowly faded, but Ava felt herself panting. The numbness felt like it was almost completely gone and the hot pain had returned.

“Okay. Hold on we just need to get to my room.”

Naked, save for her pull up, Ava was led back to Tiffany’s big girl room. Slowly creeping about to avoid making a sound, the two littles could feel their hearts beating in their ears. Once inside they both breathed a sigh of relief before Tiffany began digging through her drawers.

“Okay, we have to be quick. Put this on… and this.” Handing the shorts and shirt Ava quietly closed her drawers and made it to the door.

Ava pulled on the shirt, but with the pants, she found a problem.

“They… they don’t fit.”

Tiffany scurried back over. “What do you mean, they don’t fit?”

Ava pulled the waistband and showed the gap. Tiffany grabbed it and whispered to Ava, “It’s only like two sizes. You’ll be fine. Let’s go.”

Making their way down the stairs both littles had to slow down or risk falling. Once down they krept into the kitchen and then to the family room  where they saw Hector waiting for them. Noticing the two Hector quickly made his way over to Ava and stuffed the pacifier in her mouth.

Relief quickly washed over her as Ava suckled the numbing agent once again.

“Where have you two been? I see that Ava found out how weak the numbing agent was, but any stronger and the effects would last too long. I don’t need you babbling all night.”

Both girls looked to one another before Tiffany spoke up, “We uh… Ava wanted to see my room, so I showed her.”

Hector seemed to accept that answer. “Oh, ok. Anything else happen while I was on the phone.” Hector began walking back into the living room.

The two littles were relieved that they hadn’t been caught. Tiffany called after him, “No, daddy. Nothing really.”

“Ok, well come on in, sit down, and let's watch a few more episodes. Then we can maybe play a game or two before bed.”

Each little walked over to the couch and hopped up to their spot, as Ava clawed her way to the cushion she felt her fingers slip. She looked over towards Tiffany for help, but her sister had gone white staring at their spot.

Ava’s hand felt wet and one quick whiff told her what it was.

“Girls. Care to explain why there’s pee on the couch?”

Hector didn’t show any emotion. He stared down at both girls waiting for an explanation.

Tiffany was kind of stuck, “I… I.... We were…”

Hector reached forward and slipped his fingers between Tiffany’s pants. “Hmm. Dry. Ava, come over here.”

Ava felt like she was heading towards the executioners chair. She dragged her feet as she uncomfortably made her way over to Hector. Once she was in front of him, he quickly turned her around and stuck his fingers in her pull up.

“Also dry.”

Ava breathed a sigh of relief. However…

“Ava, where did we get your clothes?”

“Huh?”

Hector looked down at her, “What store did we buy your clothes?”

Ava wracked her brain but couldn’t think. The store had been so generic. You would think that almost being kidnapped would make the place stand out. “I… I don’t remember.”

“We got your big girl clothes at Tiller’s. Tiffany, does Tiller’s sell  Mango Republic jeans?”

Tiffany’s eyes grew wide, “Daddy I…”

“The answer is no they don’t. In fact,” his gaze returned to Ava as he gripped the waist of her pants “I don’t remember even buying this size of pants at Tiller’s. It's too baggy, unless we put them on over a diaper.”

Ava knew what was coming next, “Please I just…”

“You lied,” he turned to Tiffany, “Both of you lied. And Ava wet herself. Well it's a good thing you’ve got loose pants on little girl,” He picked both of them up and headed for the nursery, “because you can wear them until your nappy leaks into them.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 49 Posted 3/10/21)

Well, Ava would have ended up in a diaper anyway... I think this has backfired more on poor Tiffany trying to help her. For as smart as I suspect Tiffany is, this was a really dumb move.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Guilend said:

It probably would've been better had they just went and told him what happened. Poor girls. 

For sure.  cover ups are always worse than the crime.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)