LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

1. if you are so enthusiastic about Sofia I would just like to point out that there is a new story on Wattpad.

2. i have written it elsewhere more than once but as someone who had psychology in school and training i would like to have amazons like Nicole to talk to and know what is going on in their heads.

3. no matter what Nicole does with Ava and her friend it can't be permanent because she would be more than in danger to do something with the little ones against the will of the parents. At least I hope so

1. Is your wattpad the same as your DD profile name?

2. Nicole has two things going for her. A racist superiority complex; she genuinely believes that littles are inferior and breaking them to accept that it morally right, for her. The other thing is that she is power hungry. She not only believes that Amazons are superior to littles, but she is superior to most Amazons. Feeling superior she believes that she doesn't have to earn higher status, but that any means she uses are justified. She knows better. If she has to do wrong for a satisfying end, then its just a means to an end.

3. I've mentioned this with Sofia, but Hector has signed off on what exactly can be done with the girls. I'm not going to post anything like a list though as I want the readers to have the same information as Ava. That being said, Ava does not know what is permitted as far as her treatment. She was sure that she wouldn't have gone through the ginger root punishment, and now she's unsure how safe she actually is.

39 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

1. Is your wattpad the same as your DD profile name?

Assuming you meant this for me. It's not exactly the same because someone beat me to this one. It's babysofia1234 . Searching BabySofia brings my works up though too. It's the same story I've been posting here though.

16 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Assuming you meant this for me. It's not exactly the same because someone beat me to this one. It's babysofia1234 . Searching BabySofia brings my works up though too. It's the same story I've been posting here though.

I meant your newest story "In-Between"

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It's being posted here too. I'm usually about 10 minutes behind my WattPad posting here.

I just saw that you also published it here. I don't know how I could have missed it. 

But I comment a lot on Wattpad.

Such a great story so far! I’m so genuinely concerned about the well-being of these characters and I hope Nicole’s prying and Ava’s responses to her questions don’t lead to severe trouble for Hector and Tiffany’s home life and status. I hope she gets her comeuppance in some way. Either way, Looking forward to the next chapters!

• Like 1

Good evening everyone. Sorry it took so long to upload. I have hit the dreaded point called writers block. It hit hard. I want to write more, but can't seem to get anything down. So bad news, no double chapter today. The good news. I have well over ten chapters already completed, so I will continue to post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the foreseeable future, just maybe not double chapters for a bit. Now, please enjoy. (Post: I actually really enjoyed this chapter. I totally forgot I wrote this and loved rereading what I had made.)

Chapter 39: Naptime

Each bite was difficult knowing that whatever she was eating could be doing unspeakable things to her. Ava focused on her adult thoughts making sure that they weren’t slipping. Thoughts of her old life with Andrew, with her friends, even the classes she needed to take.

Thankfully she finished just about the same time as the other three. All four littles looked towards one another. Ava was by far the messiest with the food still smeared across her face, but for the most part, they all looked like they were still with it.

Bobby broke the silence first, “Anybody feel different?”

The other three shook their heads.

Tiffany let out a nervous laugh, “Maybe she was just messing with us?”

“Doubt it.” Monica looked back down at her empty plate, “Nicole has only been here a week, and mostly at just the reception desk, but when she’s not there…”

Bobby shuddered.

Ava spoke up, “I thought you said she must hate portal littles? What has she done?”

Monica looked back up, “She has only really messed with our group. Maybe other littles who try to act grown up, but that’s normal. She’s gone after Iris a few times, and us whenever we were around her.”

Ava looked over to Iris and saw that the girl had gone limp in the nanny’s arms. Even from the table Ava could tell that she was still drinking, but slowly.

Is she asleep?

Another nanny called out, “Okay little ones. Lunchtime is over. It’s naptime.” Her voice was singsongy, but it was evident that she was ready for a break. The forced smile and the hurried actions further proved this.

Quickly matts were laid out with blankets. One by one the baby slaves were given diaper checks, changed if necessary, given a pacifier/stuffy, and layed down with a blanket.

Tired from the events already, Ava was thankful that she would get some respite. That is, until Nicole started walking her way. Panicked Ava looked to see if there was another nanny nearby. She saw one making her way to one of the diaper fillers and decided that she was her best bet.

Trying to intercept the giant, Ava toddled over, grimacing as the time spent with Iris and at lunch had allowed even more ointment to melt and pool between her butt. She made it to the nanny just as it was bending over to pick up the drooling little munching on his fingers.

Ava panicked, “Nanny, nanny. I’m ready for my nap.”

The giant leaned over and grabbed her wristband to read it, “Such a good girl. Ava, I’ll be right back. This little guy needs a diaper change. Hims is so stinky.”

Rubbing her nose into his giggling frame the giant walked off as Ava felt two hands lift her up by the arms. She was twisted around to face Nicole’s smiling face. “There’s my good little baby. I see you have plenty of energy from lunch, but it’s naptime.”

Ava needed an out. “Um. Yes, nanny. I’m clean so I don’t need a diaper change. Please.”

Nicole’s eyebrows raised and the sickly sweet tone began to question Ava, “Oh really? Ava, are you a baby?”

“Yes, nanny.”

“And do babies know when they’ve gone poopy or pee-pee in their diapies?”

“No, nanny.”

Oh shit.

“Then baby Ava, how would you know if you don’t need a diaper change?”

Ava could feel herself trembling, “I umm… I was just trying…”

Nicole looked like she was savoring the panic in Ava’s eyes, “Was baby Ava fibbing to nanny?”

“No! No, nanny. I wasn’t fibbing!”

“Oh? Then what did you mean you didn’t need a diaper change”

Ava began to stammer, “I just… I meant… I… I…”

Nicole’s voice increased as she blew a raspberry on Ava, “I know! Little baby Ava, just loves her diapies so very much that she doesn’t want a change.”

“I erm… yes, nanny.”

Nicole stared into Ava’s eyes, “Say it.”

Ava couldn’t keep her eyes straight. She was desperate not to look at Nicole, who wasn’t having it, “Tell me how much you love your diapers baby Ava.”

“I… I love my di… diapers a whole bunch.”

Nicole wasn’t buying it, “I don’t know. That doesn’t sound very convincing. What do you like best about them?”

Ava could feel the heat on her cheeks, “I love the pretty designs.”

A muffled smack could be heard as Ava felt the sting of Nicole’s palm on her back thigh. “Louder, baby Ava. And don’t forget the nanny at the end.”

“I love the pretty designs, nanny!”

Another smack, “The pretty designs of what, baby Ava?”

Fuck. The thighs hurt so much worse than my bottom.

“I love the pretty designs of my diapers, nanny!”

Nicole began swaying back and forth, “And do you like fresh diapers or ones you’ve made your little messies in?”

Ava scrunched her face, “I like fresh diapers, nanny.”

Another smack, “Oh little girl. Didn’t we just talk about fibbing? If you liked fresh diapies so much, you wouldn’t have said you don’t want a change.”

Ava could feel the sting on her thighs just from the few swats already. What she had to say made her tear up, “I like wet diapers, nanny!”

Smack!

“I also like poopy diapers, nanny!”

Smack. “Who’s wet and poopy diapies do you love, baby Ava?”

The tears were now flowing again. Ava was terrified of this woman. Ava had fought, and ran, and cursed, and yelled. Everything in defiance of these sick freaks who wanted her to be a walking, drooling, doll for them to dress up in diapers, but Nicole was different. Ava was genuinely afraid of Nicole. In just one morning, the nanny had reduced her to crying twice, and ready to say or do anything both times, to stop the pain.

Ava had never considered herself weak, but she knew what she had to do. Yelling out she finally said what she needed, “I love my wet and poopie diapies, nanny! I love how big and bulky they are! I love the colorful colors! I love my diapies, nanny!”

“There we go. Good baby.” Nicole ran circles along Ava’s back and cradled her head. Rather than feel comforted like with Hector, Ava felt sick. This wasn’t something meant to calm her down or reassure her. This was Nicole’s way of claiming her. “I win.” was what Nicole was silently conveying.

Ava heard another voice while she was firmly held in place. “Nicole. What’s wrong with this one.”

Nicole’s cheery voice came back, “Oh, nothing much Alexa. Just a cranky baby, who loves her diapies I guess. I didn’t even check her and she’s already crying about a change. Poor thing needs some sleepy time.”

Ava felt the snaps of her dress popped  and then cool air enter the back of her diaper. The slime from before felt even clammier as it rapidly cooled in the open air.

“See, baby. You’re not even that wet or messy. Changing time can wait. You can stay in your diapies you love so much.”

Nicole buttoned the snaps up again and then began patting Ava’s diaper as she was carried to the sleeping mat. Thankfully, it was between Monica and Tiffany so at least she was close to familiar faces. All three, including bobby, were at least pretending to sleep with their eyes closed and their breathing deep behind their pacifiers.

Nicole lowered Ava onto the mat and the little felt a stuffed bear pushed into her arms. A pacifier soon found its way into her mouth and Nicole even went to the length of firmly tucking the edges of the blanket under Ava’s stomach. 

“Now, baby Ava. No squirming or I might just have to help you get comfy. Unless,” Nicole got down to her knees and leaned over the terrified little, “you want nanny to get you all comfy for naptime.”

Ava fervently shook her head and lisped behind the pacifier, “No, nanny. I don’t need any help.”

Nicole rose to help the other nannies, “If you say so, baby. Just remember, no squirming.”

• Like 9
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 39 Posted 2/17/21)

I actually want to see that Amazon in a full diaper crying and saying how much she loves her wet poopy diapers before being put down to sleep in her own crib for the whole night so she gets the worse case of diaper rash over her well paddled backside. She's pretty much on the top lost if pure evil Anazons I've seen in the diaper dimension. 

I hope hector realizes something is off and is able to get her to tell him. I have a feeling Nicole is either out on some personal vendetta against Hector or some sort of espionage. 

I'm very scared for the girls right now.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I actually want to see that Amazon in a full diaper crying and saying how much she loves her wet poopy diapers before being put down to sleep in her own crib for the whole night so she gets the worse case of diaper rash over her well paddled backside. She's pretty much on the top lost if pure evil Anazons I've seen in the diaper dimension. 

I hope hector realizes something is off and is able to get her to tell him. I have a feeling Nicole is either out on some personal vendetta against Hector or some sort of espionage. 

I'm very scared for the girls right now.

? I didn't realize I was making Nicole that bad. I'm kind of looking over my notes of possible things to come and getting nervous now. Lol. Maybe next one shot will be punishment free to give you all some rest.

9 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

? I didn't realize I was making Nicole that bad. I'm kind of looking over my notes of possible things to come and getting nervous now. Lol. Maybe next one shot will be punishment free to give you all some rest.

Don't be nervous. It means you did a good job at connecting us to your characters and that's a good thing.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Don't be nervous. It means you did a good job at connecting us to your characters and that's a good thing.

No. It's not enough. I'm releasing the gumdrops and sparkles stat! Haha. I'm glad your enjoying it. If I ever do get too dark let me know. I don't think it'll ever get as bad as the first few chapters, but I am noticing I have a habit of getting carries away with my scenes.

11 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

No. It's not enough. I'm releasing the gumdrops and sparkles stat! Haha. I'm glad your enjoying it. If I ever do get too dark let me know. I don't think it'll ever get as bad as the first few chapters, but I am noticing I have a habit of getting carries away with my scenes.

Lol I actually enjoy seeing it when you do. And it's nothing close to the first few chapters when we all was forsure she'd die

Even I feel uncomfortable with Nicole. And I usually love the darker stories. BUT your story is not a dark story from the beginning, so Nicole's behaviour is really scary, especially because you feel like you are in Ava's shoes. I really hope that Tiffany and/or Hector find out the truth from her so that Hector can take care of it.

• Like 2

i'm enjoying the scenes with Nicole, she is a dark character, and suspect that it will catch up to her in some way.

With all the comments about squirming, i'm left wondering if she put something down Ava's diaper to ensure she is itchy and therefore will squirm.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kirababy said:

i'm enjoying the scenes with Nicole, she is a dark character, and suspect that it will catch up to her in some way.

With all the comments about squirming, i'm left wondering if she put something down Ava's diaper to ensure she is itchy and therefore will squirm.

Just for some clarification. The squirming is from the ointment that Nicole applies between chapters 36 and 37. At the end of 36 Ava asks for her to take the burning away, and at the beginning of 37 she is blushing at the thought. 36 was already so full and I wanted to get to Ava's conversation with Iris, so I skipped over Nicole squirting the ointment into Ava to counter the ginger root. The slime between Ava's cheeks and the squirming comes from the ointment melting. I hope that clears this up for anyone who was also questioning this.

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Even I feel uncomfortable with Nicole. And I usually love the darker stories. BUT your story is not a dark story from the beginning, so Nicole's behaviour is really scary, especially because you feel like you are in Ava's shoes. I really hope that Tiffany and/or Hector find out the truth from her so that Hector can take care of it.

I totally get that. I've been reading the comments as well as the DMs about this and wondering why people would be even mildly uncomfortable. Compared to some of the other DD stories, Nicole is fairly tame. I guess in a lighter story she stands out more. I love the supposed psychology behind that idea, if its true.

Also, I love how for most of the story people have been saying, "Ava doesn't know how good she has it with Hector. If she saw how littles are treated normally, she might change her mind about him." Well, she's learning now.

BTW, my replies to everyone's comments are all in good fun. I really appreciate all the love my story is getting and I take any criticism well. This is my first story, so I hope I improve. You all have been great! I hope that my comments don't come off as "I'm hurt that someone doesn't like my story." Rather, this message board is one of the best parts of my days. Despite how everything is going on around the world, I've really found myself this year, and being able to write something that people enjoy for the first time, is one of the great joys I've found. I appreciate you all and hope to repay that.

• Like 1

Chapter 40: What Was in Those Sandwiches?

The sound of movement slowly came to a close as all the littles had been rounded up. Those that were vacant upstairs were making a few mewls and groans, but for the most part everyone was quiet.

Trying to sneak a peek at the room around her Ava saw the nannies talking to each other in hushed voices. Nicole seemed to be smiling and nodding her head as the others looked towards each other with delight. One by one the other nannies left leaving Nicole behind. She flashed a smile over at Ava before dimming the lights and sitting down at a rocking chair, where she could look over the sleeping littles.

Oh shit. What now?

But as Ava lay there, too scared to move, Nicole never made a move. Had she really just stayed behind to make sure Ava wouldn’t squirm? Ava moved ever so slightly to get herself comfortable. The morning really had taken it out of her, and she could already feel her eyes closing on their own.

Quickly she felt her breathing calm and her heart rate slow down. A dreamless nap came easy as she unintentionally began to suckle at the pacifier in her mouth.

Ava wasn’t sure how long the nap lasted, but a gurgle in her stomach  woke her up.The odd bubbles it formed weren’t painful, but it was far from normal. Still sleepy, she opened her eyes to see the darkened room around her. Chancing a glance it looked like Nicole was looking at her phone instead of the littles, that is, until a groan to Ava’s left made the sadistic nanny look in her direction.

Ava quickly turned her head, hoping that Nicole couldn’t see her. She immediately saw the source of the sound as Monica shifted under her blanket with a moan. A similar sound cam from Ava’s right.

That sounded like Tiffany?

The gurgles in her stomach suddenly felt like they were descending downward. Never before had Ava actually felt her digested food move down her colon, but had she wanted to, she felt like she could map her entire digestive system, as a bubbling sludge made its way through.

Ava quickly bent into the fetal position as the cramps came without warning. Without her approval a wet fart escaped her backside as the cream from before had completely liquified, now coating the inside of her diaper.

Ava looked forward and saw that Monica’s dress had ridden up. Apparently her captor didn’t care if her diaper was flashed to the rest of the world. Ava took in the mass of plastic and padding as the white bulk peaked out of the blanket. Monica let out another long groan as the back of the diaper began to shift and expand.

The sound of squelches and crinkles mixed together with a sigh of relief as the babified woman fully unloaded in her diaper. The smell soon followed as Ava realised her fate wasn’t far behind.

To make it more clear she could hear Tiffany behind her commit the same deed. A yelp followed by the unflattering sounds of farts and bowel movements were like beacons to Ava’s own sphincter.

Trying to hold back the inevitable Ava clenched down with all her might, letting only the slightest of toots to escape. Suddenly, her bottom went slack as without any input from her, the waste quickly surged forth and coated the inside of the diaper.

The poop was a blend of liquid and solid that reminded her of mud and the feel of her dress pulling it towards her made her want to vomit. The poop just kept coming, and with nowhere to go, it just kept pushing itself all into her diaper and spreading.

This mess was nowhere near the size of what she had unfortunately deposited in Hector’s bathroom, but the sliminess of it was infinitely worse. She felt sick to her stomach as every move just sloshed around the mixture even more. Relaxing her body, she extended herself back to her relaxed position.

She could feel the heat under the blanket and felt the sweat pooling against the mat. Attempting to get comfortable Ava kicked the blanket so that she could put her legs out. Sweet cool air danced across her legs.

Thank god.

“Looks like I have some squirmy little ones who need to be sleeping right now.”

Ava looked up to see Nicole smiling down at her. Nicole picked Ava up and looked around. “I’m going to help whittle baby Ava here get more comfortable. I’ll be back in a moment to help any other little one’s I find awake or out of their blankets.”

From her position, Ava could see that it wasn’t just her and Monica who had slipped out of the blankets. Tiffany was also exposed and by the seat of her snapped dress, it looked she had indeed filled her diaper. Ava looked for Bobby and was curious as to why it looked like he was still peacefully sleeping.

Ava was brought back to her own situation as Nicole started walking towards another cabinet.

Oh god, no. What now? Gotta get out of this.

“Um. Nanny. I’m really sleepy. Could you please let me go back to the mat for naptime.”

Nicole bounced Ava on her arm, squishy the contents of the diaper even further, making Ava almost gag. “Of course baby. But first, let nanny help you get more comfortable.”

A myriad of baby paraphernalia was in the cabinet, but what Nicole took out looked just like a sack of cloth with a hole cut out of the top. Nicole walked over to the changing table with the cloth.

Well at least I get a change. What the hell is that thing?

“Some parents think that littles who can’t sleep need sleep sacks.”

So that’s what this thing is?

Nicole layed down the fabric and stretched the entrance of it so that it lay flat open on the table. Ava was laid down on the center with a squelch from her diaper as the contents further coated her nether regions.

“Okay baby Ava, pull those little legs up and give them a hug.”

Weird way to change a diaper.

As Ava got into the position, she watched as Nicole pulled the sack up and over her. Ava could hear some kind of string being pulled and watched the entrance close up.

“Wha… nanny what is this. Please let me out.”

“Hehe. Hold on baby.”

The sound of a small motor could be heard and Ava began to panic. Suddenly she heard the rush of air and felt the sack around her shift. Her weight began to come off the table as she realised that the sack was being inflated like a ball with her inside!

Once the motor stopped Ava tried to move around and found she was pretty well stuck in her position. The small hole from before was the only light and she could feel herself completely cocooned in this contraption.

“There we are. You see, sleepsacks are nice, but what all littles really need for a good night's sleep is to be as close to the babies they actually are as possible.” Ava felt herself behind moved. “What’s more babyish than a baby in the womb.”

Ava flexed and moved, but couldn’t even begin to untangle herself, let alone get out. Was this really what it felt like to be a baby inside the mother. Confined into a dark small space? The warmth was nice, as was the fluffy cushion around her, but Ava quickly realised that there was a huge flaw.

The smell of her squished diaper had quickly filled the entire space. Baby powder and poop had mixed together and completely taken control of the entire space.

“Sleep tight baby.”

Ava suddenly felt another cramp. Without even trying to hold it back, she felt even more sludge fill her seat. Her bladder also seemed to want to join the party as she began to soak the already ruined padding.

Oh dear god. Please let it stop.

But the cramping continued. Every few minutes, she would feel a sudden pain before less and less mush was pushed out of her with each wave. The warmth of the ball was both a comfort and a curse as it just intensified the smell.

To her relief, the cramping eventually stopped. There was only so much in her and once it was all out, Ava felt ten pounds lighter. Being trapped as she was, with a thick coating of poop covering her, she couldn’t help to reflect on how she had ended up here. Sure she had been taken from her home, but why she was here specifically had started much the same way she was now.

Trapped in her crib had been admittedly worse. Being spread eagle for days had been much worse than a naptime curled up in a cushy ball. For as crazy as it sounded, Nicole wasn’t wrong. This was kind of comfortable. Kind of like a weighted blanket, being hugged on all sides by soft material was nearly therapeutic. The smell was horrid, but if Ava was being honest with herself; she was beginning to go nose deaf to the state of her diaper.

At the beginning, just a whiff of her own soiled underwear would make her gag, now it was just unpleasant. Something she wanted out of, but not something she considered torturous.

Ava suckled harder on the pacifier as her eyes began to close.The cramps must have started early into the nap, because she felt even more tired than before.

Rather than the fitful sleep she had at the beginning of her week, this one was surprisingly comfortable. Snoring along, she would occasionally become aware of the ball being nudged and then rocked, but would then immediately fall back asleep.

Light suddenly poured into the sack as the sleeping little saw the opening widen up. She shifted and squirmed as she felt hands pull her out of her little cocoon.

“Phew. We have a stinky little baby. Good morning sunshine!”

The light was too much and Ava felt herself whine in the arms of a giant.

“Did we have a good sleep in the little’s ball?”

“Mhm.”

“Let’s get you changed and then a bath. You sure are one little stinker.”

Opening her eyes, Ava was terrified to see the same smile that had tormented her all morning.

“Alexa, I’m going to handle this little one. She needed the sleep ball for naptime and ended up messing herself. She needs a bath for sure!”

The other nanny looked up from the little she was getting up. For the most part it looked like most everyone was already awake and moving. “Okay, Nicole. Thanks for taking my shift.”

“Don’t mention it.”

Edited by YourDiapersCute
Spelling errors
  • Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 40 Posted 2/19/21)

Hello All. As much as I love the nursery arc. All good things must come to an end. Rather than drag out the last two chapters, I shall post them both. I have designated the next arc, "The Pullup Scandal". Or maybe something else. Dunno. Enjoy!

Chapter 41: Bath Time with Nanny

Ava felt herself trembling once more as she was bounced down the hallway with the humming Nicole. The two stopped in front of the infant room and Nicole leaned forward so that Ava had a perfect view inside.

Cribs line the walls and soft plush carpeting stretched across the entire room. Bouncers, baby swings, and other forms of captivity were scattered around, some filled, but all had a few extra straps that Ava knew had a darker purpose.

Nannies slowly walked the room checking each little. An easy task considering that none of the littles seemed to be moving anywhere. The few that weren’t confined seemed to squirm on their bellies or backs without even the ability to crawl. The slobbering looks she could make out on a few where even worse than those in the toddler room.

Ava couldn’t take her eyes off the horror in front of her and was captivated as she saw one of the nannies sit down with a little man in a legless sleeper. She pulled her button up top to the side and revealed her bare breast which the man quickly took too.

She’s nursing him!

“Does that look fun, baby Ava. Looks like that little boy is enjoying his num-nums. And that little girl over there sure is having fun for her tummy time. Would you like to get a closer look?”

Ava felt the pacifier fall from her face as the hair on the back of her neck stood straight up, “No! No, nanny. Thank you. I’m good. I’ve been a good girl.”

Nicole smiled down at her. Not with her usual sadistic cracked smile, but one with… compassion? “Hmmm. I guess you're right. You have been a good girl. You also need a bath. I guess we could always visit another time.”

Relief washed over her as Ava was carried back to the same room where Nicole showed her true colors. The little prayed that she would be spared any kind of torture from before.

Nicole went about the task of strapping Ava down to the changing table after removing her dress. Completely bare from the waste up, Ava watched as the nanny prepared both the bath and changing supplies. The diaper was laid out next to her head as the previous was removed and she was thoroughly wiped down.

“We’ll just get this ready for after your bath. Do you want bubbles?”

Ava was hesitant, “Yes, nanny.”

“Sure thing, baby.”

Bubble bath was added to the rapidly filling tub.

Once it was full Ava could see the steam rising up. She was carried over and held over the tub. As she was lowered her toe touched the top layer under the bubbles and she quickly pulled it back with a yelp, “Ah! Nanny, the water is too hot.”

Fear filled her stomach as she looked up to Nicole. What would the witch do now that she had complained?

“Oh silly nanny. Littles need cooler water for their soft skin. Let’s cool that down. You stay right here. Don’t move.”

Nicole set Ava down and began draining the tub while adding cooler water to lower the overall temperature. Thankful that she wasn’t going into that scalding water Ava looked towards the open door. If she ran she might be able to hide. She had no delusion of escape while fully naked, but if she could wait until Hector came, she could escape this sadistic bitch.

Fear coursed through her veins and her foot refused to move. Nicole had begun humming and the little looked up.

She’s focused on the bath. Now’s my chance!

Ava’s legs shook. Her whole body shook. She felt warmth trickle down her legs. In horror, Ava watched as she pissed herself right on the cold tile floor.

“Uh oh. Looks like someone had an accident.”

Shit.

“I… I… I’m sorry nanny. Please don’t punish me!”

Nicole hadn’t even done anything this time, but Ava could already feel the sting on her legs as well as the tears joining her mess on the floor.

“Hup.” Nicole lifted Ava and deposited her into the bubbly bath. There was a seat inside that Ava quickly found herself strapped too. Sitting down the water came up just past her belly button. “Now you stay there, while nanny cleans up this pee-pee.”

Ava should have calmed down, but fear gripped her heart. She held herself at the thought of what Nicole would do to her. This was all to catch her off guard. The little had no idea what was coming, but nothing good. The fact that she had just pissed herself barely even registered as she just wanted what was coming to come.

“There we all. All done. Now that the floor is clear, let's make sure we have a clean little baby.”

Ava flinched at every stroke, every soapy water splash. Nicole continued to hum and smile as she thoroughly cleaned the little. Nothing came as Ava was thoroughly bathed and the towel used to dry her off brought little comfort. Strapped back down to the changing table Ava watched Nicole pause.

Here it comes.

“Did you tell your little friends about what happened here?”

“Nuh… no, nanny.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, nanny.”

“You were talking to little Iris for quite a long time.”

“I didn’t tell her anything. I promise!”

“Oh? What did you talk about.”

Ava bit her tongue. She wouldn’t talk. Iris had not only helped her out, but if Nicole found out that they were talking about escape, that was one way permanent residency at the infant room.

Dolls. We talked about dolls. Right!

Looking back up Ava began to speak before she saw the look in Nicole’s eyes. In Nanny’s eyes.

She knows.

Nanny knew everything. She knew what they had talked about. Ava wasn’t sure how, but she was sure that Nanny knew. “We… we talked about how Iris tried to get back home.”

“Oh did you? And what else?”

Ava swallowed hard, “I told her that I wanted to… to go ho… to go home.”

“And Iris told you that was a bad idea.”

Ava felt like she had swallowed a bowling ball. She couldn’t find her voice and instead opted to simply nod her head.

“I figured. You portal littles are all the same, but Iris is a good girl. I made sure of that first thing when I got here.”

“So… so you did know.”

Nanny didn’t sound mad, just self assured, “Of course I knew. Every adult could have figured it out from the way you were acting. First thing you do is go over to another little from your own dimension and start talking in hushed tones. Did you think you were clever, baby? Did you think you were being smart?”

Ava felt like an idiot, “No, Nanny.”

“No indeed. But I’m not mad.”

“You… you’re not?” 

“No, baby. Little girls love playing make believe. Thinking about things that’ll never happen. Living in fantasy land.”

“I…”

Nanny bent over and got right in Ava’s face, “I couldn’t care one bit what you and your little friends plan. Never going to happen. The sooner you accept that you belong in thick crinkly diapers, crawling on the ground, or suckling from mommy’s titty, the better.”

“I…”

“You were such a good girl.”

Huh?

Ava was thoroughly confused as Nanny continued her torment, “I didn’t put anything in your drink to make you wet yourself.”

Ava thought to the puddle she had just made, “So I…”

“Yup. You wet yourself all by yourself, like a good little baby.”

“But I didn’t…”

Nanny fluffed out the diaper and put it under Ava’s butt.

“You did, and I know why you did.” Ava looked into Nanny’s eyes. Confidence, victory, and pleasure all shown in the nannies vision. “You piddled yourself thinking about what I would do to you if you took so much as one step towards that door.”

Nanny poured in the powder and smoothed it out. Then she pulled up the diaper as she continued, “You learned that if you misbehave, you will be punished. Lie to me, and I’ll give you a sore bottom. Act like a brat, and I’ll force you even more into the role. Tell anyone about what we talked about,” Nanny leaned forward, the shadows looming over her scowl, “and there is no place on earth you would be able to hide from me. I’ll strap that little bottom down in front of so many hypnosis videos that you’ll be unable to do much more than suckle and wiggle your fingers as you piss and shit yourself for the rest of your life.”

Ava could feel another trickle of urine warm the front of the diaper. Nanny looked down and smiled once more. “That’s a good baby.” Another pacifier was slowly pushed into Ava’s parted lips and she could feel herself start to suckle for comfort.

Chapter 42: Release

Fully dressed and carried back to the toddler room, Ava flinched as she saw the infant room pass her by. Nanny carried her into the toddler room before setting her down. With a soft push on her back, Nanny beckoned Ava forward, “Now go play with your friends, baby. Come get me if you need anything else.”

Once the devil had left, Ava searched for Tiffany. Desperate to find her sister, she began toddling around the playroom. She saw Monica. She saw Bobby. Strangely enough both Iris and Tiffany seemed to be gone.

“There you are!” Ava felt more pee enter her diaper as she was picked up from behind. Looking back, she expected Nanny but was delighted that it was only the giant from before. Sandra, maybe? “Your daddy is here to pick you up early. Did you have a fun day today?”

Ava quickly nodded her head.

“Good. Let's go see him.”

Relief washed over Ava. The nightmare was over. Hopefully she would never return.

Walking through the hallways Ava’s mood got lighter and lighter. Once she was safely back in the hallway, she had to physically stop herself from calling out to Hector.

He might be a dick who keeps me dressed like a baby, but anything is better than Nanny.

Hector smiled as he noticed her, “There’s my other little girl. Thought they might have been trying to keep you. Who could help them with a princess so sweet.” Taking her from the nanny, Hector gave her a peck on the head as he settled her opposite of Tiffany on his other hip.

Behind him was a woman with creamy white skin and fiery red hair. Strapped to her chest was a sling, with a little in it. From the silky black hair, Ava assumed it was Iris.

Hector turned to the large woman after he had Ava settled. “Miranda. Thanks for the invite. I’ll be sure to bring the girls over this weekend to play with Iris. You still prefer red wine, correct?”

Miranda’s voice was deep and calming. She addressed Hector, but her hands gently rubbed Iris’s back as she swayed side to side, “Yes and thank you. I’ll be sure to make you that fresh corned beef you liked last time.”

Turning to the side Miranda let Iris see the three of them, “Okay baby. Say buh bye to Tiffany and Ava.”

Iris pulled one of her arms free as she waved at the girls and lisped behind her pacifier, “Bye Tiffany. Bye Ava.”

Miranda purred as she walked away, “Such a good well mannered girl. Let’s head home.” She turned before walking out the doors, “Goodbye Hector. I’ll see you soon.”

Hector gave a small wave before turning back to Sandra, “So, Tiffany was her usual perfect self. How was Ava?”

Ava cringed as she thought about the day. She had been as good as she could have been. The times she was punished by Nanny were not her fault!

Sandra looked at the screen before reading off some notes. “Hmmm. Looks like she made a painting along with her sister. You can find that in her take home stuff. She played dollies with Iris for a bit. Ate her food with a little encouragement. Looks like she wasn’t sleeping during naptime though and needed to be put in a sleep ball.”

Hector fixed Ava with a questioning glare as Sandra continued, “She messed herself during naptime and needed a bath, and then you picked her up early. Oh. Hold on. Looks like we have a note from Nicole.”

Oh no.

“Ava is a good girl who just needs firm guidance sometimes. I’ve noticed that she sometimes fibs or exaggerates to get out of trouble, but is a very fun little girl to play with. Hmmmm. Oh. Well that’s a little uncoothe.”

Already Ava was sweating bullets. What else had Nanny written?

Hector spoke up, “Nothing too bad so far. Sometimes little girls can’t help themselves. What else is there.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Westfield, but it looks like Nicole has put her phone number in the notes with an offer to babysit. We discourage staff from doing this, but she is still new. I’ll reprimand her when I see her.”

“No need. If you would, forward her number to me.”

Sandra looked skeptical, “Are you sure Mr. Westfield?”

Ava was in full panic mode.

Nanny? Babysit? No. No. No!

“Yes, please do.”

Sandra obviously disapproved, “Okay Mr. Westfield. I will still need to reprimand her and bring it up with your sister, Miss Westfield.”

“Thanks. Now. Let’s get these two home.” At this Hector made his way out to the care before strapping both girls in.

Once on the ride, Hector spoke up and asked, “So how was your first day?”

Ava felt numb, “It was fine.”

“Tiffany, was she good? Any troubles?”

“She was good, Daddy.”

Hector turned back and looked at Ava when he stopped at a light, “Good job, Ava. I’m proud of you. I knew that couldn’t have been easy. So Tiffany, what do you think of this Nicole?”

Ava felt her stomach catch in her throat.

“She was so mean, Daddy. She spiked our lunch and even was mean to Iris earlier this week. Please don’t let her babysit.”

“I didn’t plan on it, but sometimes you need to act like you’ll at least consider it.”

Ava felt herself relax. The breath she didn’t know she was holding released, and she could feel a small smile form.

Thank god.

Looking up to Hector she did feel a tad bit more appreciative.

He really is trying to look out for us, I guess. I might be stuck here, but it could be worse.

“What did you think of Nicole, Ava?”

The thought of spilling everything jumped to her mind, followed by Nanny’s words. Fear gripped her chest and she paused.

I’ll just convince him next time to send me somewhere else. No need to even cause a scene if I’ll never see her again. Yeah.

The warmth in her diaper was fresh as she answered back, “She’s okay.”

She could see him look back in the mirror and scan her face, “Are you sure.”

She couldn’t meet his gaze, “Yeah. I’m sure.”

The car was silent after that. Quickly they made their way back home where Hector parked the car and let both girls out. Ava was first as he set her down on the ground to get Tiffany. Ava looked out over the wide stretch of open road and upper class homes.

Thoughts of the day came back. Nanny and her punishments were the first things to flash through her memory. The fear that stopped her before rooted her to the spot now. The thought of running was terrifying when she thought about the consequences. Looking up to Hector’s back she wondered.

Would he regress me if I had been caught trying to escape like Iris? He seemed pretty upset with me yesterday, but he never did anything Nanny threatened. If I keep it up, will he start doing those kinds of things? He already has Tiffany and he didn’t really expect to get me. What if I annoy him too much? Would he get rid of me?

The thought actually saddened her. She wasn’t a super fan of Hector, but after the past two days her view had somewhat shifted. He punished her when she broke the rules, he comforted her when she needed it, he didn’t seem to take delight in her pain, and he seemed convinced that what he was doing was a form of kindness. Not a selfish desire to possess her.

She thought back to Iris. Those last moments with her and her mommy, Monica, were actually really heartwarming. It felt wrong to label them as master and baby slave. They seemed more like a mother and child than Ava would like to admit.

I wonder what that feels like?

Ava looked up at Hector as he pulled Tiffany out and sat her down next to Ava.

Maybe I could…

Hector frowned for a second before he reached down and plucked the pacifier from Ava’s mouth. She was shocked as she didn’t even recognize that she had been sucking on it since Nanny had put it in her mouth earlier. “Looks like someone likes her paci. I’ll have to pick up more if you like these ones from daycare so much.”

Ava frowned.

Yeah. No fuck that. He’s still a dick.

• Like 10
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)