LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paci recommendation

Timmybaby

Does anyone have a good pacifier recommendation? I only have nuk 18-36 months and would like something better/bigger. I feel like something bigger wouldn't fall out when I sleep.

Rearz has an awesome selection of pretty inexpensive adult pacifiers - they're size 6, I think they want about $4 each for them, and they come in dozens of colours. I have about 20 of them which I rotate through - they seem to last longer if you only use them for a few days at a time. I use one for 4 or 5 days (when I sleep), rinsing it off in the morning, and then when I switch to another one, I take the old one apart and soak the whole thing in mouthwash, and give it a scrub, let it dry, and then it goes back into the queue. The sizing is perfect for me - they don't put an pressure on my teeth and they pretty much never fall out. They're at www.rearz.ca . They also list a "size 10" German pacifier that is like $50 but I haven't tried it - the size 6 is perfect for me. I found that with smaller, toddler pacifiers, sucking on them tended to put pressure onto my front teeth, and after a while my teeth would ache a bit, which I assume isn't good for them!

• Like 2

Yep, like Little Sherri, I get mine from Rearz. They have lots for ABDLs. Diapers, onesies, sleepers, big baby bottles and pacifiers. The pacifiers are very inexpensive and are very good. They are my go to for most of my ab supplies.  

• Like 1

Thank you everyone! I think I'm gonna order the rearz one soon, cause like Sherri said the small one bothers the front teeth. So I'm ordering a pack of rearz diapers and a pacifier. Has anyone ordered from cooshietooshiez.com before? Since I'm in the US the shipping from rearz is a little steep.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I'm a fan of Little for Big.  It's the same pacifier that Rearz sells, but if you aren't in Canada it's cheaper (I'm on the US side).

@LittleAmytheil

I agree:  I have 2:  a Black one and a Purple:  One I think was from TEN@night, I am not sure what the other was, but I use them both when I feel the need:  I think I got the black one from Little for Big, but I will have to check them:  They really help when I am stressed.

Brian