LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Trip to Disneyland (Finished)

I hope this doesn't come off as a criticism, because the story is good.  But I noticed a story flaw that affects the suspension of belief, especially because this is a story of a loving CG engaging and pushing her boyfriend to accept his diaper desires.  Ellie made Cameron stay in hi messy diaper for a few rides at the park, even though there was enough odor that other's noticed, but then insisted that she immediately changing the wet diaper in front of Sarah and Grace, even though it didn't seem to be immediately necessary.  There is a disconnect between those two behaviors.

• Like 1

Chapter 7

Cameron was completely transfixed on what was going on in front of him. He continued to stare as the ginger haired woman continue to push and make strange faces, eventually letting out a huge sigh and standing back up. He remained speechless as he watched her place her hand on her behind and feel around.

”That’s much better” Grace said as she smiled at Cameron.

“Did you just poo yourself?” Cameron asked rather bluntly. This was the first time he had ever seen anyone mess their nappy in the flesh and he didn’t know what to do with himself despite watching it happen thousands of times in videos online.

”Well durrr!” Grace teased. “Sorry about the smell but it’s a big one. Do you want to have a look?” She then asked.

Cameron was taken aback by the question. If it was the other way round the last thing he’d want to do is show a near complete stranger, but he was intrigued. While pondering what to answer he could feel his penis begin to twinge in his nappy.

”Hmmm okay” he replied. With that Grace walked over to the doorway and peered both ways before returning and turning around with her back to Cameron, finally slowly lifting her skirt up to reveal her bum. Cameron took a few steps closer as he set his eyes on the rather noticeable lump in the back of Grace’s pink nappy.

”How bad is it?” Grace asked.

”Well you’ve definitely done a poo” Cameron said, “I can see a big lump”.

”I knew that already silly! Let’s get back to our game what’s the score?” Grace replied. With that she pulled her skirt back down and moved back to her end of the air hockey table.

”It’s 2-2. Don’t you want to go back to Sarah and ask for a change?” Cameron asked her. If his nappy was in the state hers was in he’d rather get out of it especially considering they were in the middle of a busy hotel.

”Mummy decides when I get changed not me. Now come on let’s play!” Grace said rather bluntly. This reminded him the relationship she was in with Sarah. He obliged and they continued playing air hockey but it wasn’t long until a group of younger kids barged into the arcade and looked for something to play. They were extremely loud and didn’t speak English based on what they were saying, and if Cameron had to guess he’d say they were maybe Spanish.

As the nappied pair minded their own business Cameron’s attention was drawn to the kids who were playing on the car racing machines and laughing at something. He wasn’t quite sure what they were laughing at but once he saw one of the kids pinch their nose he immediately realised, assuming they had caught a whiff of the present in Grace’s nappy.

”Yessss I win!” Grace shouted as he saw the lights on the air hockey machine light up indicating someone had won. While he was focused on the other kids in the room she must’ve sneakily scored the winning goal.

”That wasn’t fair I wasn’t looking!” Cameron said.

”Tough loser!” Grace replied as she jumped up and down on the spot with her fingers in an L shape on her forehead.

”Come on let’s head back to the bar, we’ve been gone a while” he suggested, trying to coax her away from the kids so they didn’t realise the truth.

”Okay, but I think it’s only because you don’t want to lose another game to me” Grace teased as she followed him out of the door.

They both walked back down the long corridor back to the bar where they’d left Ellie and Sarah. Cameron couldn’t help notice that Grace was waddling with her legs wide apart from eachother, and was surprised that she didn’t seem bothered in the slightest that the unorthodox walking style might raise suspicion. It was almost commendable.

”Grace I think those kids in the arcade knew about your... accident” Cameron whispered as they walked past countless families.

”It wouldn’t surprise me, I did stink up the whole room!” she replied in a much louder voice than his.

”You don’t really care do you?” he replied.

”Why should I? It’s not really any of their business. Plus I doubt they actually thought a grown woman had messed her pants. Would you care?” Grace asked.

Cameron didn’t really reply just quietly hummed. He could tell that she was much more comfortable in her role and he was getting there, but was still extremely paranoid.

Finally they reached the bar where they could see their respective partners still chatting away to eachother. The table was crowded with empty glasses.

”There they are we were wondering when you two would be joining us again! Who won the games then?” Sarah asked as they both sat back down on the available chairs. Cameron couldn’t help but think of how Grace felt sitting in the mess currently situated in her nappy.

“I did!” Grace said rather enthusiastically.

”Aww well done princess, as long as you both had fun that’s all that matters” Sarah replied as she pinched Grace’s cheek. “Phew it smells like one of you had a bit too much fun. Who’s going to own up to being responsible for that?”

“It’s me mummy I did a poo poo” Grace replied. She was rather relieved she revealed that quickly so the attention wouldn’t shift to himself.

”How’s your nappy holding up Cam” Ellie leaned into him and asked.

”I’m dry” he whispered.

They then both watched Sarah move a hand between Grace’s legs and clearly feel her nappied crotch. “I think that’s our cue to call it a night I can feel a nappy that’s ready to burst!”

”You’re probably right we should be getting back to our hotel. So are we good for 8:30 tomorrow morning?” Ellie asked as they both stood up and readied themselves to depart.

”We sure are, see you then!” Sarah replied as they exchanged hugs. Cameron was surprised when Grace embraced him with a huge bear hug. With that they left and made their way back to their hotel. It was dark and Cameron could hear the fireworks display behind him in the park. He was slightly disappointed they weren’t watching it but he knew they’d get another chance within the new few days. While stopping at the security checkpoint he took the opportunity to release his bladder and flood his nappy, which he had held until he was not in the company of their new friends.

”So what happened with Grace when you were in the arcade. Did you see her fill her nappy?” Sarah asked him as she was getting undressed in their hotel room.

”She literally just stopped playing, squatted and did her business without hesitation. She didn’t even check if there was anyone else around” he replied as he pulled down his jeans.

”That doesn’t surprise me really, from what Sarah was telling me she’s fully embraced her baby like state. They’ve been into the ABDL lifestyle a lot longer than us” Sarah told him.

”I could never get used to that in public. In private is a different story but when there are other people around no way!” He insisted.

”Well you didn’t have a problem crapping yourself in the Thunder Mountain queue line this morning, plus looking at the nappy you’ve got on now only proves my point you big baby!” Ellie teased. As he looked down he could see his nappy was sagging slightly and had a yellow tinge to it.

”Touché, but I was desperate this morning and no one could actually see my nappy” he said trying to defend himself.

”Whatever you say big boy, now let’s get you changed and ready for bed” Ellie replied grabbing his hips and playfully pushing him onto the bed. They both enjoyed a relaxed evening trawling through the countless French TV channels.

The next morning they prepared themselves for another busy day this time in the Walt Disney Studios, the secondary park in the resort. Ellie dressed Cameron in a Cuddlz nappy, the grey jogging bottoms he wore on the journey along with a plain yellow t-shirt complete with a dark green lightweight jacket. He had reservations about his outfit considering the t-shirt was a little short and if he bent over he was fairly certain his nappy would show above his waistband.

Ellie rushed him out of their room as they were running late and they were soon on their way to the entrance of the studios, where they had agreed to meet Sarah and Grace.

”We’ll have to get some breakfast when we’re in the studios sorry I know you’re probably hungry” Sarah said to Cameron as they walked briskly through the Disney Village.

”Okay. Are we spending the whole day with them?” Cameron asked.

”Probably, why don’t you want to?” She replied.

”It’s fine, I’m just a little worried about them exposing me” he said. The way Grace was so open about her lifestyle did concern him a bit and didn’t want her to force him into anything that might go out of his comfort zone.

”Don’t be silly, I’ve learnt so much from Sarah about ABDL’s and the more time so the more time we’re with them the better as far as I’m concerned. I don’t want you pouting all day and let me remind you I’ve not forgotten to bring your dummy with me” she snapped back at him.

He stayed quiet after that. As the entrance to the studios came into sight he could see Sarah and Grace stood just to the right of the turnstiles. Grace was wearing a denim skirt along with white tights and a pink Minnie Mouse hoodie. He thought she was dressed particularly babyish and they’d look like quite the pair together.

”Hey you two! Who’s ready to have some fun!” Sarah shouted at us while waving manically. He was certain this was going to be an interesting day.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (Chapter 7 Added)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8

“We sure are aren’t we Cam?” Ellie said as she hugged both Sarah and Grace.

”Yep” is all Cameron could respond with. It caught him off guard when Sarah stepped over to him and gave him a big hug, followed by Grace. He felt like he was the only one that was a little bit weirded out by how close they had become over a matter of days.

Once the pleasantries were done with they walked over to the main entrance and through the turnstiles. They were met with the sight of a huge fake movie studio building at the back of a big courtyard. It was pretty quite being the less popular park to the main magic kingdom and he was rather relieved.

”Ooh look at all those shops Gracey” Sarah said pointing at the gift shops flanking the courtyard, “If you behave today I’ll let you pick out something later on”.

He was still rather surprised about how open they both were about their roles in their relationship. He pondered whether him and Ellie would ever get to that stage but his anxiety always got the better of him when trying to fully let go and embrace his ABDL side, especially in public.

As they walked through the fake studio building they were finally in the main plaza of the park. There were skirting paths either side of the huge Tower of Terror building directly in front of them, which immediately caught Cameron’s attention. He’d read a lot about the ride and believed it to be the most thrilling ride in the whole of the resort.

”Let’s go on that first I’ve heard it’s really good!” Cameron pleaded with the rest of the group.

”An hours wait already though? Think we’re better getting a faspass and coming back a little bit later sweety. What do you two think?” Ellie responded pointing to the large queue forming outside.

”Sounds like a plan, plus I think Grace wanted to go on the finding nemo and toy story rides first” Sarah explained as Grace tried to pull her in the opposite direction towards her preferred rides.

”No problem we’re happy to do what you want. Cameron this morning we’ll do the rides Grace wants first and then we’ll go on the rides you want to after. Deal?” Ellie explained to a disappointed Cameron.

”But Ellie” he replied, but was immediately cut off by his girlfriend.

”What did I tell you this morning, do I need to get the dummy out?” she warned him. That was enough for him to retreat and go along with whatever the other three wanted.

With that they first went over to collect a fastpass for the Tower of Terror and then spent the morning riding all of the rides designed for smaller kids and families including Crush’s Coaster, Ratatouille, RC Racer and Slinky Dog Spin. Even though he wanted to go on other rides, he was secretly having a really good time and was actually starting to be grateful that they met Sarah and Grace. Cameron took the opportunity to observe Grace’s behaviour and if he didn’t know any better he’d of thought she was just a really tall kid as she acted as if there was no one else around, and him and Ellie even got caught up in it and became more relaxed. In the couple of hours they’d been enjoying themselves Cameron had used his nappy a few times and it was beginning to feel slightly heavy, and was beginning to get worried how his bum might look to others in his grey jogging bottoms.

As they made their back around to the main plaza after exploring the left hand side of the park he realised they’d soon be approaching their fastpass slot for the Tower of Terror.

”Hey I think it’s almost time for us to go on that” he said as he pointed at the towering building.

“Yay come on let’s go!” Grace then interjected excitedly. He got the feeling she was anticipating it as much as him.

”Okay you two calm down we’ll go over there now” Sarah said.

”Umm yeah about that” Ellie then said catching the attention of Cameron. “I really don’t like those free fall type rides they make me feel sick. I may sit this one out”.

”Ellie come on don’t be a wuss, you know I really want to go on it” Cameron said to her in a disappointed tone, feeling let down by her.

”I don’t blame you to be honest, but if these two really want to go on it I’m happy to take them” Sarah then suggested. Cameron really wasn’t sure about going on it without Ellie as she’d not been left alone with Sarah and Grace before.

”Thank you Sarah, I’ll go and have a coffee and meet you at the exit afterwards. Go on Cam have fun” Ellie replied.

Before he could even have his say Sarah grabbed his hand and whisked him away. He looked back to see Ellie waving at him, not only confirming that he’d not only be entering the twilight zone but also leaving his comfort zone.

As they reached the entrance to the ride he could see that even the fastpass entrance had a queue. “Looks like there will still be a wait guys, gives us time to prepare ourselves” Sarah said as she teased the two by tickling their backs to get them through the turnstile. His face went red as he looked around at the other people checking if they were listening.

They entered the main lobby which was styled as a grand hotel he could see the people in front of them snaking towards the back of the room where the ride experience started through large double doors. As he looked around at all the little theming features he felt a wave of excitement, but that wasn’t the only feeling he had. The familiar call from his bowels had come again. ‘Oh no no no. Not now please’ he thought to himself as he tried to take his attention away from it as much as he could. He then glanced back at Sarah who sneakily moved her hand and feel Grace’s behind, no doubt checking the status of her nappy.

”Little bit damp but no need for a change yet. Are you excited little one?” Sarah teased Grace.

”Yes mummy, I’ve heard this one is really scary!” she replied.

”Ooh not long until we find out. How about you Cameron?” Sarah then turned her attention to him. He knew he needed to hide his growing fear over his need to poo.

”Yeah really looking forward to it” he replied calmly.

As they moved closer and closer to the double doors his urgency grew and grew. As long as he could get through the ride he’d be alright he thought. After a few more minutes they were ushered through the doors into a small library themed room with a screen where the pre-ride show would begin, but Cameron’s attention was firmly fixed on something else. Every step he took he felt himself get closer to letting go.

Once the room was full the doors were closed and the lights dimmed, focusing everyone’s attention on the screen as the twilight zone intro played. Cameron only lasted a few more seconds before he couldn’t hold it any longer and gave in. He stood straight as he felt the poo escape his body and drop into his nappy, pressing against his bum cheeks as it met the resistance of the nappy. It was a Thunder Mountain situation all over again, but luckily under the darkness he felt relatively sure no one saw his strange facial expressions.

Once the show was over the crowd was moved out of the room and into the dark warehouse style area where the rides were boarded. Cameron tried to walk as normally as possible which only made the mess spread further across his bum. He hung behind Sarah and Grace slightly so they couldn’t tell what had happened a few moments before. Within a few minutes they were lining up in front of the elevator door ready to board the ride. Unfortunately for him as they had to stand single file he found himself stood between Grace and Sarah, with the latter directly behind him.

As he tried to mind his own business he felt Sarah tap on his shoulder, he slowly blinked in anticipation of what came next.

”Is that the smell of fear coming from you or something else? I think I might have any idea of what it is” she said as she tapped his now bulging jogging bottoms, “have you filled your nappy?” she then asked.

Cameron looked back at Grace to see if she heard, and luckily it didn’t seem to grab her attention. He then had to think about what his reply might be.

”Umm yeah sorry, I was desperate” he admitted.

”Aww that’s okay sweetie, just tell Ellie once we’re done you could definitely do with a change it’s quite stinky” Sarah said to him quietly.

He was relieved that she didn’t make a huge fuss. Only a few minutes later they were ushered into the ride vehicle. They were sat at the back row, which was lucky as the other people wouldn’t have to look at Cameron’s dirty nappy under his trousers. As they were strapped in Cameron forgot about his current situation and just tried to enjoy the ride.

it didn’t disappoint and was definitely the most thrilling ride he’d been on in the whole holiday. The elevator flew up and down the shaft his bum smashed on the hard metal seat and he could feel his mess spread even further, but he was too busy screaming his lungs off along with the others.

As the ride came to an end they unstrapled themselves and allowed the rest of the ride to empty before leaving. As he got up he could feel the wetness on his bum cheeks and accepted that his nappy was now the messiest it had been for a long time, and really sympathised with Ellie who would have to clean it up. As they walked down the corridor towards the exit he noticed both Sarah and Grace had slowed behind him.

”Mummy look” Cameron heard Grace say.

”Oh no Cameron stop there sweety” Sarah then grabbed his shoulder stopping him in his tracks. He then felt her hand press against his bum.

”Looks like we’ve got a leaky nappy on our hands” Sarah said as Cameron immediately moved his hands on to his bum and he immediately felt a damp patch right around the right hand side of his bum. The mess must’ve leaked out and created a crescent shaped wet spot on his grey jogging bottoms. He felt tears beginning to form in his eyes.

”Let’s find your mummy quickly come on” Sarah said as she grabbed his hand and walked at a quicker pace.

He was beginning to cry out of sheer embarrassment quietly as they entered the gift shop in the exit and he immediately saw Ellie waving at them.

”How was that then? Oh Cameron it wasn’t THAT scary was it?” Ellie asked them as they reached her.

”No it’s not that Ellie, we’ve got a little situation on our hands” Sarah replied as she grabbed Theo’s shoulders and turned him around so his bum was facing Ellie. She then discovered the reason for his tears.

”Oh gosh” she said shocked as she poked his damp bottom. This was a first for Cameron and it couldn’t have happened in a worse place.

• Like 8
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (Chapter 8 Added)
  • 2 weeks later...

This will probably be the penultimate chapter of this story. Always planned for it to be a short story and I’d like to move onto new stories that I have planned so I really hope everyone has enjoyed reading it! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

———————

Chapter 9

“Take your jacket off Cam and we’ll put it around your waist” Ellie ordered as she pulled his arms out of his jacket and wrapped it around his waist as tight as possible. It was pretty uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as his messy nappy.

“I think you might need to change that right away, he absolutely stinks!” Sarah added compounding his embarrassment. He couldn’t really think of anything that could make the situation worse than it already was. He continued to look around anxiously to see if anyone else outside the group had noticed.

”I think you’re right Sarah” Ellie replied, “So it’s pretty obvious you can’t wear those trousers for the rest of the day so we’ve got two options. One, we go back to the hotel and we can change you into your jeans. Two, we can buy you some new trousers now and we change you in the park. What do you want to do?” she asked him.

Both were essentially as bad as each other but he wasn’t optimistic about the options he’d have in one of the shops, even though going back to the hotel would waste precious time in the park on the rides. “Can we go back to the hotel?” Cameron asked his girlfriend quietly.

”Are you sure? That means we probably wouldn’t have time to come back to the park?” Ellie asked him.

”Hmmm I don’t know” Cameron replied. It was a real dilemma but maybe she had a point. He was sure there would be something adult looking in the shops and was probably just worrying about nothing.

”Can we buy some new trousers then? I just want to get out of this nappy” he said, deciding to change his mind.

”Good choice Cameron, that means we can get on a couple more rides before we go for food later on!” Sarah interjected.

”Okay sweety let’s nip into the shop over there and after we can get you changed out of that nasty nappy! Come on” Ellie said as she grabbed his hand. “We won’t be too long Sarah, I’ll text you when we are up and running again”.

”No problem, me and Grace will find something to do I’m sure” Sarah replied.

”Bye Cameron see you in a minute” Grace said happily as she waved them both off.

They both walked across the main plaza and back into the huge show building that was the entrance to the park. As they made their way into the Hollywood themed shop Cameron’s hopes of some adult looking trousers were dashed as he laid eyes on the huge range of colourful clothes all emblazoned with various Disney characters. It wasn’t long before Ellie had picked out two options for him, a pair of blue jogging bottoms with Mickey Mouse’s head below the pocket and the words ‘Mickey Mouse’ written down the leg and a pair of black shorts covered in Disney characters.

”Ellie they are both hideous” Cameron said rather bluntly as she held them both in front of his legs.

”I don’t care, and babies don’t care what they wear remember? Now choose one, the longer you take the longer you’ll be in that smelly nappy” Ellie replied.

He looked back and forth at the two options. He considered the weather and wasn’t really sure it was a good idea walking around in a pair of shorts. “Those” he pointed at the blue trousers.

”Good choice, now let’s pay form them and get you changed” she said as she put back the shorts and led him to the counter.

She paid for the shorts and was passed the plastic bag with her items. They then made their way to a disabled toilet next door and repeated the process of the day before, although this time it took slightly longer to clean him up considering the mess he had made.

”It’s okay Cam, all babies have a blowout from time to time. Just give mummy a bit more of a warning next time?” Ellie teased as she strapped him into a new Rearz Safari nappy.

He chose not to respond as he knew she was just trying to antagonise him. Once the nappy was on she helped him to his feet and then assisted in getting the new trousers on him. She pulled the waist way above the top of his nappy and then tied his shoes for him. As she placed his old, stained joggers into a plastic bag he inspected his new clothes in the mirror. The joggers were much thinner and baggier than his old ones, meaning his bum looked absolutely huge and it was fairly obvious he wasn’t wearing regular underwear.

”Jesus Ellie look at my bum, everyone will be able to tell I’m wearing a nappy!” Cameron complained.

”Don’t be silly they look cute, just like a big toddler” she said as she kissed him on the lips and put her backpack back on.

Unlike yesterday no one was waiting outside the door so no saw them. It certainly felt a lot more comfortable to walk in a fresh nappy and the new joggers felt somewhat liberating due to their baggy-ness. They both made their way to the backlot area of the park where Sarah and Grace were waiting. Grace was chewing away on a toffee apple.

”Hey you two, ooh Cameron looking good I like those! Does it feel better being all clean now?” Sarah asked as she walked around Cameron inspecting his new clothes.

”Yes it does thank you” he replied politely.

”That’s good to hear. I’m sure a ride on the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster would cheer you up?” Sarah enquired.

Cameron nodded and they all made their way onto the ride. Sarah was right and they screamed their way around the rollercoaster and spent the next hour or so riding the remaining attractions they hadn’t been on yet. By the time they were finished it was well into the afternoon. As they left the park they all agreed on Planet Hollywood as the preferred place for dinner.

Once they had all ordered their food in the restaurant the conversation turned to their plans for the evening. “I think we’re going to have an early night tonight I think princess here is a little tired after today” Sarah said as she stroked Grace’s ginger hair.

“That’s fair enough it’s been a long day for a few reasons!” Ellie replied looking at Cameron, clearly referencing his accident earlier on. “We’re going to go back into the park and watch the fireworks show tonight as we’re going home tomorrow”.

”Oh I didn’t know that we’ve still got a few more days! We’ll need to stay in touch definitely” Sarah said. Cameron wasn’t really sure about staying in touch but he suspected Ellie had different ideas.

”Absolutely, it’s been really fun getting to know you both! Plus it’s been really helpful spending time with people who have certain interests in common if you know what I mean” Ellie jokingly said, “Don’t you agree Cameron?”.

”Yeah it’s been fun” he added.

”I’m sure once we’re both back we can arrange a little play date for these two” Sarah suggested.

”Yay I’d love to do that” Grace said happily.

”Aww I promise we will Grace!” Ellie replied. Cameron just smiled, while he agreed that it was nice getting to know both of them he was still hoping he could keep his ABDL tendencies private with just his girlfriend.

Once they had all enjoyed a big final meal together they exited the restaurant and towards the entrance to the park. It was a lot more beautiful now it was dusk and both Cameron and Ellie were really looking forward to the show. They said their goodbyes to Sarah and Grace after the ‘grown-ups’ both exchanged some more contact details, and Cameron was quite taken aback by the kiss on the cheek he received from both of the women.

As it was an hour or so until the show started so they managed to fit in a ride on Star Tours before finding a spot in Main Street with a perfect view of the castle where the fireworks show would be. Due to the earlier incident Cameron had endured he did his best to hold his wee for the majority of the day, although the meal they had just enjoyed was beginning to put some serious pressure on his bladder. Cameron had a quick look to his left and saw Ellie scrolling on her phone, then a quick look around to make sure no one was looking at him. Once he established the coast was clear he pushed slightly and opened his bladder, feeling the gushing wee hit the crotch of his nappy. He couldn’t help but let out a quiet sigh in relief.

“You’re doing a wee aren’t you? I think I recognise that expression!” Cameron heard Ellie whisper into his ear. ‘Damnit’ he thought.

”Sorry” he whispered back to her.

”No need to be sorry, I shouldn’t be surprised if a baby wets his nappy! Do you need a poo?” Ellie asked him. He was rather embarrassed by the question.

”Nah I don’t think so” he replied.

”That’s good, I don’t think all these people around us would enjoy the fireworks if they could smell your nappy” she teased. “I’ve had such a good time sweety and I think you’ve been so mature about all that’s happened”.

”I have too, much more than I thought I would. Thank you for being so understanding of everything” Cameron said as he moved his arm around her shoulders.

”Anything for my baby. I love you” Ellie said as she kissed him on the lips.

They both enjoyed the rest of the evening watching the spectacular fireworks show in the backdrop of the Sleeping Beauty Castle.

• Like 8
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (Chapter 9 Added)

We’ve come to the end of this story as this is the final chapter! Thank you to everyone who read and supported this. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

————————

Chapter 10 - Ending

The next morning both Cameron and Ellie had decided to enjoy a lie in due to the fact they had a late night watching the fireworks and it was their last day at the resort. Their train back home departed in the early afternoon and didn’t have tickets for the park, so decided to take it easy.

As Cameron woke up the first thing he noticed was that the dummy was firmly between his lips and remembered he was in a particularly babyish mood last night and therefore Ellie had gone all out and dressed him in all his baby attire. The second thing he noticed was the as he turned over he could feel a cold and clammy feeling between his legs, realising he must’ve wet his nappy in the night.

”Morning baby” Ellie greeted him as she laid next to him stroking his hair. Cameron just smiled at her through the dummy. “We should probably think about getting up I’m pretty hungry, I’m sure you are as well”.

“Yeah I could do with something to eat” Cameron replied after spitting the dummy out.

”I thought we could go and have breakfast in the Disney Village instead of the hotel considering we’ve got some time to kill this morning. I was thinking Cafe Mickey? You can have breakfast while all of the Disney characters walk around!” Ellie proposed.

“Sounds good to me” Cameron replied. He hadn’t said this to his girlfriend but he did want to get a few photos of him with the likes of Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck and so on. Suddenly without warning he felt Ellie’s hand grab the front of his nappy and gave it a considerable squeeze under the covers of their bed.

”First I think we’ve got something else do deal with” Ellie said winking at him, then kissing him on the lips.

They both got up and Ellie first helped him out of his onesie and plastic pants before taking off his soggy nappy. Afterwards they both took turns to have a shower and freshen up. After drying himself in the bathroom Cameron walked back into the room with just the towel around his waist, and was met with the sight of his girlfriend now fully dressed preparing his new nappy for the day. He took off the towel and sat down on the open ABU Bare Bum nappy.

”Cam if you need a poo today, which you probably will because I know how regular you are, can you give me a bit of warning just so we don’t have another leaking incident like yesterday?” Ellie said to him as she sprinkled the baby powder all over his crotch.

”Umm yeah will do” he replied quite embarrassed at what his girlfriend had just said to him.

Once he was in a nappy he was dressed in the same Mickey Mouse hoodie he wore on the first day of the holiday and his baggy jeans. He was quite relieved that he didn’t have to wear the awful jogging bottoms they had bought yesterday. They then packed their bags and after a quick check of the room they closed the door for the last time and headed to reception to check out.

”We’re all check out now Cam so say goodbye to this beautiful hotel!” Ellie said as she met him in the lobby area where he was sat waiting for her with their bags. “There are some lockers at the train station so we’ll go and put our bags in there and then we’ll get some breakfast and do some shopping”.

”Okay, what do you mean ‘shopping’?” Cameron asked.

”Well I promised my sister I’d buy her something as a souvenir and I want to buy you a present!” she teased.

”Fair enough, thank you Ellie” he responded, but was confused when she looked back at him with an expected look. “Sorry, I mean thank you mummy”.

”That’s better, come on let’s get going” she said as she grabbed one of the bags and lead him out of the main doors of the hotel.

They walked along the huge lake where the three main hotels were situated before walking through the Disney Village and into the train station. As Cameron walked inside he began to feel a bit sad about going home as he looked at all the kids walking towards the park excited about going on all the rides. It had been an amazing few days despite the odd hiccup and didn’t really want to go back to the reality of the real world. He stood and handed Ellie their bags as she loaded up the locker before inserting a euro into the lock and pulling out the key.

”Right let’s get some breakfast and meet Mickey!” She said enthusiastically.

They left the station and made their way back into the Disney Village and towards Cafe Mickey. As they walked past the windows Cameron caught a glimpse of Goofy walking weaving in between the tables and taking pictures with all the children and began to get a bit excited, although he tried to hide it from his girlfriend. The french waitress led them to a table next to a window overlooking the lake and offered them both a coffee, which they both accepted.

”Have you enjoyed your time at Disneyland sweety?” Ellie asked him sipping her cup of coffee.

”Yeah it’s been really nice hasn’t it. So glad we chose to come here!” he replied.

”Awww that’s good I’ve really enjoyed it too. It’s so nice to see you being your true self” Ellie responded.

“What do you mean?” he pondered.

”Well you getting it touch with your inner child, this is the longest we’ve indulged in our ‘special’ aspect of our relationship and I want you to know you can act like this whenever you want around me” she said to him as she held his hands over the table.

”I can’t lie it feels really good, I’m so glad you understand” Cameron said smiling at his girlfriend.

They were interrupted by the arrival of their breakfast. The waitress presented Cameron’s breakfast in front of him, which was a stack of pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse’s head covered in maple syrup, chocolate sauce and whipped cream while Ellie opted for a range of pastry’s sprinkled with sugar. They both remained silent as they devoured their meals as quickly as possible. Once they were done Ellie pointed out the fact Cameron’s mouth was covered in a combination of chocolate and cream, but before Cameron could pick up his napkin Ellie leaned over and wiped his mouth for him.

”Look Cam here comes Mickey!” Ellie announced as she pointed behind him. He turned around to see Mickey Mouse having his pictures taken with a family a few tables down.

”Shall I have my picture with him?” Cameron asked her.

”Definitely it’ll be cute. Look he’s coming over wave at him to get his attention” she told him. They both waved and just like that he came over to the both of them and waved back. Immediately Mickey pointed at Cameron’s hoodie as it had his face on and gestured laughing, this made Cameron blush. Ellie then held her phone up in the air and pointed at it to indicate she wanted to take a picture.

”Stand up and put your arm around him Cam and I’ll take your picture” Ellie said.

Cameron obliged and stood up, putting his arm around Mickey’s shoulder. Ellie then shouted ‘Cheese’ and she took a photo of them. Once it was taken Ellie put her thumb up and then Mickey stood at Cameron and offered a hug. Feeling rather warm Cameron embraced Mickey and smiled, and then Mickey waved at him and made his way to the next table.

”The photos are soooo cute!” Ellie said happily.

”Let’s see come on hand it over” Cameron asked excitedly.

She passed him the phone and examined the photos she took. The first one was perfect, and he looked at himself smiling from cheek to cheek with Mickey. He then swiped left to see the next photo, which was a photo of him hugging Mickey. As he looked he immediately noticed as his back arched slightly to hug Mickey his jumper had ridden up his back slightly to reveal the top of his nappy poking out above his jeans.

“Please delete the second photo I don’t like that one” Cameron said as he handed back the phone.

”Why it’s nice? Oh I see, you can see your nappy” Ellie said.

”Exactly. Please don’t put that one on Instagram” he pleaded with her.

”Don’t be silly of course I won’t. I’m not that mean! Now let’s get going we’ve only got a few hours until we need to be at the station and we’ve got some shopping to do!” she replied.

After paying for their breakfast they left the restaurant and began to trawl through the numerous shops that populated the Disney Village. Cameron was pretty disinterested and went into autopilot as Ellie dragged him around. She bought numerous small gifts for friends and family like magnets, cutlery, stationary amongst other small items. As they entered the final shop Ellie stopped and turned to Cameron.

”Right now for your present Cam. I’m going to let you pick out one cuddly toy in this shop for me to buy you!” she said enthusiastically.

”Cuddly toys aren’t really my thing” he replied, not matching his girlfriends enthusiasm.

“Don’t be silly, it’ll be perfect for when your in your little space. Plus you need to get a souvenir to remind you of this trip!” she reasoned.

”Okay I guess you’re right. Let’s have a look” he gave in and accepted her offer.

They inspected everything the shop had to offer and unsurprisingly they had a toy of literally every Disney character ever seen in a film. Huge walls of toys surrounded them and it was almost an impossible decision. After much deliberation he settled for a cuddly toy version of Simba from the Lion King, his favourite Disney film.

”Oooh good choice Cam” Ellie said as she took the toy from him, “Oh my god look at those!” she then announced as she pointed towards a range of adult full length onesies themed as Disney characters. They were obviously meant as adults pyjamas but she immediately thought they could be utilised as a baby onesie for Cameron.

”We’ve got to get you one of those” she added. Admittedly Cameron did quite like them and thought they looked a really comfortable so he wasn’t opposed to getting one.

“Which one is your favourite?” Ellie asked him as she felt the material of the onesies.

”Hmmm the Sully one is quite cool” he said, pointing to the blue and purple furry outfit designed to look like Sully from Monsters Inc.

”I agree, but before we buy it I think we should try it on. Come on” Ellie ordered as she picked up one and ushered him towards the changing rooms.

As they made their way into the family changing room Cameron’s attention turned to the heavy feeling in his bowels, realising he’d soon need to relive himself. Unlike yesterday he’d managed to keep his nappy dry up until this point so was confident there wouldn’t be any leaks.

As Ellie helped him get undressed the urgency became more apparent and after putting on the onesie and doing some modelling for Ellie, he decided the time was now.

”Mummy, I think I need to do a poo” he whispered to Ellie as she helped him get his legs out of the onesie.

”Oh okay how wet is your nappy?” She asked rhetorically as she felt the front of it realising it was dry, “you’re dry so you can go if you want. Do you want to do it in here so no one sees?”

He nodded and as he was released from the onesie Ellie stepped back and gave him some space. As he stood in front of the mirror her placed his hands on his knees, bent over and began to push. It didn’t take much effort as he felt a load drop into the seat of his nappy. It was quite sudden and firm, followed just after by a stream of wee which warmed the front of his nappy. After a few more smaller pushes he stood up straight indicating he was finished.

”Good boy, let’s get you dressed because we need to get to the station. I’ll change you there” Ellie told him as she held out his jeans.

He submitted as he allowed her to dress him. Once they were ready they left the changing rooms and paid for Cameron’s new cuddly toy and onesie. As they left the shop Ellie pulled the simba toy out of the bag.

”Here why don’t you carry him?” Ellie said as she passed the toy to him.

”I don’t know mummy people might stare at me” he responded sheepishly.

”Don’t be silly loads of people carry cuddly toys around here. I promise no one will look” she reassured him. Cameron grabbed the toy and placed it under his arm.

As they walked towards the station he look around and to his shock no one batted and eyelid at him. He could only imagine how childish he look holding a cuddly toy while holding his girlfriends hand. As they neared the station Cameron took one last look at the park, seeing the top of the castle poking out from behind the tall trees and sighed sadly knowing their holiday had come to an end.

They both went and retrieved their bags from the locker and then checked the departure board, seeing that their Eurostar train on time and open for check-in.

”Before we go and check in I think we need to get you changed mr smelly pants!” Ellie teased.

She led him over to the disabled toilets in the station and ushered him in. She then helped him take his trainers and jeans off before proceeding to change him out of his dirty nappy. It was pretty straight forward considering his mess was pretty firm and left little to no mess. Once she was done putting him in a new Cuddlz nappy instead of helping him put his jeans back on she began to open one of the suitcases.

”What are you doing?” Cameron asked as he sat up on the changing table.

”Well we’ve got a few hours sat on the train and I want you to be comfortable so I thought you could wear these instead of your jeans” she explained, holding up the blue joggers they had bought yesterday.

”I think I’ll be fine in jeans thanks” Cameron responded.

”Nonsense, I want you to wear these. Let’s get going or we’ll miss our train” she insisted.

Reluctantly Cameron let her put them on him and with that they were heading towards the check-in area for their train. Cameron couldn’t quite believe he was walking through a public train station wearing a red Mickey Mouse hoodie, blue Mickey Mouse jogging bottoms and a thick adult nappy which was pretty obvious under his clothes, plus on top of that he was holding a cuddly toy. A few days ago he’d be in a state of panic on the verge of fainting but the events of the last few days had given him the confidence to embrace his inner child and even though a few people were giving him odd looks he genuinely didn’t care anymore.

It didn’t take long to check-in and once they were through security it wasn’t a long wait before their train arrived. As they got on their placed their bags in the vestibule before finding their seats. Unlike the journey here they had managed to get a table seat.

”Wave goodbye to Disney Cam” Ellie said as they left the station and got one last view of the parks icons such as the castle, space mountain and the studios. Cameron waved playfully and then sat back in his seat playing a few games on their iPad while Ellie phoned her parents to let them know they were on their way home.

As Cameron preoccupied himself on the iPad he heard Ellie’s phone ping with the ring of a new test message.

”Who’s that?” Cameron asked her.

”Nosey! Well if you must know it’s our new friend Sarah” Ellie replied, “I sent her the photos of you with Mickey”.

”Ellie bloody hell you didn’t tell me you were going to do that. Did you send her both?” he said.

”Of course. She said ‘Awww Cam looks so cute and happy, plus I can see he’s safely strapped into his nappy! Grace is really looking forward to seeing you both again soon’.” she exclaimed.

“Are we going to meet them again then once we are back?” he asked.

”I think it would be a good idea and they’d really like to! Do you want to?” she asked him.

”Yeah sure” he answered. He was trying to be casual but truthfully he was really excited about seeing them.

”Great it’s a date then. Or should I say play date?” Ellie said as she smiled at him.

The rest of the journey was pretty uneventful. Just before they entered the channel tunnel Cameron felt himself weeing into his nappy and a few minutes later he felt his eyes flutter and eventually he fell asleep, with his new cuddly toy in his lap. After a nap he was woken up by Ellie and as he looked out the window he could tell they were approaching central London.

”We’ll be at St Pancras soon, do you want me to put your jeans back on before we get off?” Ellie asked him.

”No it’s fine I’ll be okay, although I think I’d like to put simba away” he asked her.

”Okay baby pass him to me” she said as Cameron passed her the cuddly toy, stuffing it into her backpack.

They began to get ready and retrieved their suitcases. They both stared out the window as they began to recognise certain buildings before the train rolled into the station. After letting most of the other passengers out they made their way into the vestibule and stepped off the train, back on British soil and back to the reality of normal life.

The End.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (FINAL Chapter Added)
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (Finished)
  • 1 month later...