LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Is Your Significant Other Right Now?

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

I find myself on this board at least once a day, even if I don't post that often. My girl knows about this fetish and is pretty much cool with it, but I still do most of my online searching and discussion about anything diaper related limited to when she is not home or sleeping... guess I am still embarrassed to a certain degree. :blush:

So, where is your significant other as you respond to this and what do they know of your online diaper dealings?

I find myself on this board at least once a day, even if I don't post that often. My girl knows about this fetish and is pretty much cool with it, but I still do most of my online searching and discussion about anything diaper related limited to when she is not home or sleeping... guess I am still embarrassed to a certain degree. :blush:

So, where is your significant other as you respond to this and what do they know of your online diaper dealings?

My wife is at work making me money while I sit at home and drink beer.... Haha Actually, I worked this morning, and she is still at work though. She knows about my diapers and is cool with it. I cruise DD and diaper related sites as long as no roommates are scrounging around. :D

~Brian

My wife is at home fast asleep as she has to get up at 5 am to our son ready to go to school.

Why 5 am, well because when you are dealing with a handicapted child it take a bit of work to get them ready for school.

I myself will arrive home at 3:30am after an exhaughsting 18 hour day, slip into a nice thick diaper and fall asleep by 3:45am.

After a 5 hour nap I will be up and ready for a nother full day.

Yes my wife knows all about my desire to wear a diaper, and even supported me when I became diaper dependit again back in the early 1990's. I am glad to say that I am once again potty trained but still wear diapers every day as it helps me relax.

My wife is in another room and knows nothing about my love for diapers.

Mine's up in bed right now. She knows about it and participates. For several years

she diapered me every night and even made cloth diapers for me.

Right now Daddy is at work....He gets up at 3:30 am to be there by 5....so by the time my day is winding down Daddy is usually pretty much done for the day.....so Daddy is usually napping on the couch next to me when i'm online whether i'm exploring DD or working on my blog. He knows and supports me. While i don't wear often, He allows me to any time i ask, and unless i ask when W/we are in the middle of a disagreement, He will diaper or change me Himself if i want Him to...

Usually i prefer to do it myself though...i love when He does...but somehow it takes the "specialness" away when He does it every time. For me despite His involvement, i've found it to still be a personal thing that belongs mostly to "just me"....

However "lil" time can occur pretty much every day some weeks and not for days other weeks...."lil" time has been something He enjoys....He is Dom so it's a natural role for U/us......but also He's also had a lot of confusion over the "lil" concept..sometimes He will assume i'm in "lil" mode and i'm not ...and that tends to make me a lil "crazy"

but all in all....i've found that it works very well for U/us...W/we are both very giving people so i think that is the key for O/our ability to make it work out

Guest diamondback688

my GF knows and fully supports me...she somtimes will sit mext to me and cruise the site with me...right now, she is taking a shower...

My significant other passed away in Oct. 05 and I still miss him dearly. He was OK about my diapers because he knew the need, can't hide that problem with someone you live with, but I never told him that I liked them. That's the one thing I'd change if I could.

My wife is a Paramedic and is currently on a 911 call. She knows about my diapers and actively participates from time to time. Her interest in the whole scene is waning though...

She's on a different continent :(

She knows I read & post here but doesn't read it herself. She was slightly uncomfortable but we now have an understanding about what I do and do not post about here, which alleviated the concerns; nothing too intimate and definitely nothing of a sexual nature (neither of which I would feel comfortable with myself, anyhow) which is why I'm rarely seen in Baby Talk or Roleplay.

We both recognise that it's important to talk with like-minded people in life, especially if you're a bit different from the norm.

My fiance/daddy is a DL himself and is laying in bed next to me as I type this. Its nice to have a significant other into the scene so you don't have to hide anything and someone that can participate with you. I'm with jennie though when it comes to him thinking im in the baby girl mode when I'm truly not, and it seems that when I am in the baby girl mode hes not in the daddy mode... it can get frustrating at times and you just want to throw a temper tantrum, but atleast I don't have to hide my diapers and baby stuff, and can be diapered anytime I want to. I had made a promise to myself not to be with someone who isn't into the scene, I just think it makes it so much easier...now if we could just get on the same page at times, it would be so much better.

My wife just went to bed. She has known about my love of diapers for several years although she does not often participate. It has never upset her, but it's not really her thing. She has a long work day and so when she is home and awake I am spending time with her. I only get on line for anything when she is gone or sleeping. She knows I spend a lot of time reading, posting or chatting on sites like this and is not upset by it.

• 3 months later...

My girlfriend is sitting about 5 feet away, is online as well, and we're watching football. I'm wearing a diaper right now. She will change me if I want and likes it when I wear diapers - which is good as I wear diapers almost all the time.

I usually prefer to change myself, however, as she's just not as good at getting those diapers on nice and tight!

We are in our RV camping on the Outer Banks off of No. Carolina. I'm in the comfy club chair , diapered and my partner is in the bedroom/bath doing something. He knows all about the diapers; he makes sure there is room to pack enough diapers for me.

My girlfriend is sitting about 5 feet away, is online as well, and we're watching football. I'm wearing a diaper right now. She will change me if I want and likes it when I wear diapers - which is good as I wear diapers almost all the time.

I usually prefer to change myself, however, as she's just not as good at getting those diapers on nice and tight!

What? Did my eyes deceive me completely, or did I actually read that right? You have a girlfriend that likes the sight of you in diapers, and she is also willing to change you, and you say that you prefer to do it yourself!! I suggest you give her a thorough training course in the art of putting on diapers nice and tight then, you must be mad to actually prefer doing it yourself!! :lol:

What? Did my eyes deceive me completely, or did I actually read that right? You have a girlfriend that likes the sight of you in diapers, and she is also willing to change you, and you say that you prefer to do it yourself!! I suggest you give her a thorough training course in the art of putting on diapers nice and tight then, you must be mad to actually prefer doing it yourself!! :lol:

Haha! Yeah, I should do that. I guess I'm also a little shy about her diapering me as well. I'll have to get over that!