LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went number two for the first time

Coatse

I have finally tried going number two in my nappy. TBH won't be doing it again. It turned me on with the feeling of it rubbing and causing a lump in the back of my nappy. But What a mess and smell. Would love to do it again but cleaning is too much of a chore.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Coatse said:

I have finally tried going number two in my nappy. TBH won't be doing it again. It turned me on with the feeling of it rubbing and causing a lump in the back of my nappy. But What a mess and smell. Would love to do it again but cleaning is too much of a chore.

I agree completely. It's fun from time to time, but it's just way too much work for me.

I have always enjoyed pooping my diaper since a was a thirteen year old girl and to be very truly honest Coatse said it best !!  It is an aphrodisiac !!  I have had many multiple orgasms in poopy diapers, and I see nothing wrong with this. I am hurting no one. Clean up for me is a breeze, just take my shower wand and clean off any residual poop that may have stuck to me, and to reduce that chance of any sticking to me I shave my whole body and wax bi weekly. I use A & D ointment liberally over any areas that may get blessed by any poop, and believe my clean up becomes more of a game to me, it's like being at the carnaval and using the water gun to hit your wanted targets!!! After a good body rinse (my personal booty power washer) then its time for a nice bath with mr. bubble and some witch hazel and ready for another day. The name of the game is not to make it a chore. Make it as much fun as you can !!

• Like 4

Messing my diaper is one of the most natural and simple pleasures of life for me.  Clean up is not at all onerous either, I have it down to a science without the need to take a shower.  Certainly not for everyone, but very enjoyable for me.  Currently responding to this thread in a wet and messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper that I will keep on for 2 hours before changing into an Abena M4 for work.

While I do love to sit in a poopy diaper it's not just the clean up I have limited use of my left side and suffer for spatisity and fatigue for MS so, clean up is much harder than say someone with all functioning extremities.
But, I really hate when I am out in public and I have a accident like I am right now sitting in my Truck waiting for my niece at a doctor's office my shit is playing peakabu good thing I have a Better Dry on I have already wet and now trying to keep myself from pooping just yet. And when she is done got to go to Sam's Club and probably will take my diaper bag inside because I don't think I can hold it much longer.[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ive used alternative stuff to simulate a feeling of a messy diapers.  Ive used bananas stuffed down the back of the diaper.  Ive also used oatmeal... the kind you mix with water... that way you can experiment on how wet or how dry you want the oatmeal... i typically would make it wet enough to pour it down the back of the diaper and then the water would be absorbed into the diaper leaving the oatmeal in the diaper.  

On 10/20/2020 at 2:11 PM, Coatse said:

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

From time to time when I know I'll be on my own, I'll do it too.  Both out of sheer laziness so I don't have to move and also because I fancy messing (excuse the pun) around.

Clean up is a pain and the longer you sit in it, the worse the smell is.  Sometimes it seems to hand around forever.

My clean up routine is;

1. Shower number 1. Quick shower to wash down, with a high smelling shower gel.

2. Air dry.

3. Show number 2.  A proper shower.

4. New nappy on, but with loads of baby talc in the seat of it which seems to make sure everything smells great again.

I can't say I'd find any enjoyment in being incontinent in that respect, I just think it must be a massive pain, but occasionally it's 'fun'.  Sometimes I wish I had a "normal" fetish ... haha!

On 10/22/2020 at 12:40 PM, DiaperPilot said:

What is your cleanup technique? I normally just hop into the shower afterwards.

1. Clean as much as possible with an unsoiled part of the diaper;

2. Wipe with either paper towels or adult or baby wipes and place them in the soiled diaper;

3. soap, water, and wash cloth;

4. Dry;

5. Parent Choice or Baby Magic Baby Lotion over diaper area;

6. Sprinkle your favorite baby powder in new fresh diaper;

7. Fold up poopy diaper;

8. Place poopy diaper in plastic bag and dispose in outside trash;

9. Repeat changing diaper as necessary...I like to enjoy a messy diaper for several hours before changing.

I agree.. too much work for a bit of pleasure. I've done it a time or two before, and clean up takes too long and difficult for my level of ability. And I sure ain't gonna ask my hubby to do it for me. 

When I have the alone time I love to do it.  Very relaxing and very much a turn on as well.  Since I don't get much alone time to diaper at all when I am home I try enjoying it all as much as possible, regardless of having to jump in the shower afterwards for a while before the fun is over.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:32 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have always enjoyed pooping my diaper since a was a thirteen year old girl and to be very truly honest Coatse said it best !!  It is an aphrodisiac !!  I have had many multiple orgasms in poopy diapers, and I see nothing wrong with this. I am hurting no one. Clean up for me is a breeze, just take my shower wand and clean off any residual poop that may have stuck to me, and to reduce that chance of any sticking to me I shave my whole body and wax bi weekly. I use A & D ointment liberally over any areas that may get blessed by any poop, and believe my clean up becomes more of a game to me, it's like being at the carnaval and using the water gun to hit your wanted targets!!! After a good body rinse (my personal booty power washer) then its time for a nice bath with mr. bubble and some witch hazel and ready for another day. The name of the game is not to make it a chore. Make it as much fun as you can !!

I agree with Evelyn. I find it no big deal at all and also make it fun. It's all in the way you look at it. 

• Like 1

I find it enjoyable too, its all part of the experience for me. Depending how messy it is its either the shower or onto the changing mat and pretend someone is changing me and use wipes which makes me feel nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve loved messing since I was pretty little. Since cleaning myself up, I’ve never found a good method.

To be honest, the best method in my experience is if you can get someone to change your diaper and clean you up with wipes.

If you have to do it yourself, I use the shower. I hate doing that though.  If anyone has a better method, I’m all for it.