If I am reading Baby Talk I am watching THE BABY
If I am readint Mommies and Daddies I am watching MOMMY DEARESTR
If I am reading Adult Kids I am watching TRADING PLACES
If I reading Sissy Room I am watching LITTLE LORD fAUNTLEROY
If I am reading Baby Furs I am watching THE ISLAND OF DR MOREAU
If I am readin Littles of Faith I am watching BOYS' TOWN
IfI am reading Sauishy, Stinky and Proud I am watching THE BLOB

On 10/18/2020 at 6:55 PM, Dr_J said:

I watched the first Evil Dead movie a little while ago. :)

I picked that series up some months ago - haven't watched 'em yet.  At the time I saw Army of Darkness, I didn't know it was part of this.  I also have "Ash vs. Evil Dead" seasons 1 to 3.

9 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I'm about to watch the original Italian Job. I love the 2007 version, and I've been wanting to watch the original for a while now.

Fun movie.  Far more believable than the remake. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

I was going to watch The Dependable 2 but lost interest as I put the DVD in last night. I went for Zombieland

Despicable Me or Expendables?   I can see auto co-wreck mucking up either one. 

Meanwhile.... the Harry Potter 'marathon' will continue today Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and probably also Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  All while properly diapered of course!

in honor of the passing of Sean Connery... tonight will start a Connery marathon.

• The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (this being the most "halloweenie" movie of the bunch)
  • The Hunt for Red October
  • Entrapment
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Just started with the League.    I have no old Bond movies, besides, I've seen them so many times I can practically recite all of the dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched 2 movies this week:

"Big Trouble in Little China;"  This movie has Kurt Russel in it, and it has a lot of action, but it seems a bit unbelievable at times, because it reminds me of a bunch of Chinese fighters getting really mad for something, and Kurt and his friends are fighting Chinese magic spells, and spirits, and old guy, and using a bunch of enemies that make me think I was watching a "Mortal Kombat" movie (Guys that had all the lightning coming from them remind me of Raiden) - Good Movie, but not worth watching again - Thought this movie would be a seagall type movie, where guys were getting mad and you had to fight to save a town from being overrun, Like in "Marked for Death"

GRADE: C MINUS

"BRIAN'S SONG:"  This movie is a early to late 70's story of the players Brian Piccolo and Gayle Sayers, who played for the Chicago Bears, and the struggles they faced after being roomed together.  They deal with their issues, and Brian gets cancer, and has to go see the doctor, and then you see him prepare, like in all his games, for the "operation" he faces.  He believes that he's going to beat it, but then it comes back and he has to prepare for a second operation.  Stars James Caan and Billy Dee Williams.  Really good movie :)

GRADE: B PLUS

Brian

Big Trouble in Little China was never really meant to be serious.  It's your typical campy '80s movie, but it's kinda one of those cult movies people sometimes watch over and over. 

And speaking of '80s camp movies, I may watch Ferris Bueler's Day Off again this weekend.  A conversation I had the other day reminded me of the "Faurrari" joyride scene (looked it up on Youtube) -- and today I saw another reference about the actual movie car (it wasn't a real Ferrari that they used - it was a Modena "clone") that was going to go up for sale along with a bunch of movie memorabilia.  It was a 2 year old video so no idea what it sold for.  But, I'm rambling...  FBDO will be on the list, if I get to it.. I get to it. 

And who can NOT think of FBDO and not think about "Oh Yeah!". 

• Haha 1

Tonight I am going to be watching Jack and Jill tonight as part of the worst movies of the last decade series. So next week I will be watching The Emoji Movie, followed by Gotti, and then finally Holmes and Watson.